AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2006-10-14, 21:11   Link #1221
nilsen
What's happiness...?

Location: Norway, thats why Im bad in English, but I try my best
Send a message via MSN to nilsen
Need to find bake this anime.

Greetings everyone,

This will be verry hard to expain, but I need to find back my lost mecha anime.
I think for a person that have seen this anime it will bring up a light, but of you not have seen it you will think Im a jork =)

First of all I want to say that its a mecha anime, with big robots. The consept is that first of all I think its three chips that can make them self to a big robot, and it looks like the persons inside the chips/robots are geting a orgams. The main person is a person that grow up out side the sivilisation, and movie around like a money. I think he has oprange hair. (not sure)

This main person is a important person in the orgasm/summon. (not hentai =)
And not to forget in one of the first episodes the main person that is a boy, lost his friend because he was taken away by "aliens". He was sucked inside a "portal" into a building.
-
If you can give me a picture, the name had be best, maybe together with a source link =)

Thanks all.

Last edited by NoSanninWa; 2006-10-16 at 01:38. Reason: Threads merged because... Use your frelling head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nilsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-14, 21:43   Link #1222
Knuckles

It's probably Sousei no Aquarion link:http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...me.php?id=4796

Here is the forum link: http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=25409

Last edited by Knuckles; 2006-10-14 at 21:57.
Knuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-14, 22:02   Link #1223
nilsen
What's happiness...?

Location: Norway, thats why Im bad in English, but I try my best
Send a message via MSN to nilsen
Thanks alot.!
nilsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-15, 12:31   Link #1224
ghostface

Does anyone know what anime this clip comes from? Thanks.

Spoiler:
ghostface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-15, 12:46   Link #1225
Skane
Anime Snark

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostface View Post
Does anyone know what anime this clip comes from? Thanks.

Spoiler:
That would be Real from Ergo Proxy.

Cheers.
Old 2006-10-15, 13:49   Link #1226
Sokar

I need help identify an anime I watched sometime ago. Should within a year or so. Anyways it was suppose to be a OVA I think, I just watch the first ep and never bother to follow up on it. It's a comedy/school life anime. Memorable scenes include main character watching some girl undress in nurse's office while weighting herself. Some guy biting the main character's finger because his teeth was hurting, and the last scene was a kiss turned to headbutt.
Sokar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-15, 14:48   Link #1227
Jekyll
Rozen Detective

That would be Kyou no Go no Ni.
Jekyll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-16, 16:06   Link #1228
Sofox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppei View Post
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clementine's_Enchanted_Journey

I wish more of these French / Japan collaboration anime shows were available or were fansubbed!
Thank you so much, that's exactly what I was looking for! Definitly it!
This is brilliant.

French show with Japanese co-production? It just makes so much sense. There was just something so special to the cartoon, I knew it had to be made in a place like that. Thanks again.

Last edited by NoSanninWa; 2006-10-16 at 16:14. Reason: double-post merged
Sofox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-16, 18:43   Link #1229
Jordus

What anime is it?

There is a clip in the following AMV that has a girl throwing another to the ground, the one that hits the ground has an ecchi panty shot angle when she lands. I for the life of me cant figure out what anime it is. Any one have a clue?

AMV is here - http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...ly+anime&hl=en
Old 2006-10-16, 22:56   Link #1230
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordus View Post
There is a clip in the following AMV that has a girl throwing another to the ground, the one that hits the ground has an ecchi panty shot angle when she lands. I for the life of me cant figure out what anime it is. Any one have a clue?

AMV is here - http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...ly+anime&hl=en
I think it's Agent Aika.
Riker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-17, 00:40   Link #1231
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Confirmed. It is indeed Agent Aika. It's really a pretty typical scene of that show.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-17, 02:57   Link #1232
skywalker_623
SkyWalker above the Stars

anyone know this anime? i know its my avatar but i just came across this image and used it. thanks.
skywalker_623 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-17, 03:02   Link #1233
Skane
Anime Snark

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by skywalker_623 View Post

anyone know this anime? i know its my avatar but i just came across this image and used it. thanks.
Revy, from Black Lagoon. One of the most badass anime around.

Cheers.
Old 2006-10-17, 05:00   Link #1234
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

Well this might be an old anime. I think it is one of the gundam series but i donnt know.

Along time ago i used to watch an anime cartoon that in It, There was one guy that could use something like a sword to get in ( become? i dont remember ) like a gundam. That guy was with a strong battle ship ( looked like dragon?. again i dont remeber exact detales) and the leader of the battle ship was a young lady. Also on boar they were few other gundams piloted by other main characters, and the guy with the sword could attach to them and become a stronger gundam. For some reason they were keep getting attacked by earth forces.

Well i dont remember exact detailes. when i watched it, i was a little kid . It was around 10 years ago , but i used to like that cartoon very alot , i posted it any ways to see if i can figure out what it was called.

P.S. If any one can tell me which anime it might have been, i will defenitly give a positive rep point.
Old 2006-10-17, 11:36   Link #1235
dmf

i have a old one.

fighter plane display over crashed alien battleship just finishing being repaired. aliens show up and try to destroy them, the ship takes off goes to space then hyperspace jumps to pluto taking a part of the island with them they get the survivors on board.

last ep i saw was part of the ship was damaged stopping them from firing their main guns so they had to transform the whole ship into a mecha to fight with. destroying the settlements build up inside it.

but it was a while ago i watched it so bits may be wrong
dmf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-17, 11:53   Link #1236
Skane
Anime Snark

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmf View Post
i have a old one.

fighter plane display over crashed alien battleship just finishing being repaired. aliens show up and try to destroy them, the ship takes off goes to space then hyperspace jumps to pluto taking a part of the island with them they get the survivors on board.

last ep i saw was part of the ship was damaged stopping them from firing their main guns so they had to transform the whole ship into a mecha to fight with. destroying the settlements build up inside it.

but it was a while ago i watched it so bits may be wrong
That would be the famous anime, Macross.

Cheers.
Old 2006-10-17, 12:08   Link #1237
dmf

thank you i couldnt think of it after so long
dmf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-17, 18:15   Link #1238
AibaHiroki

hmm it might be a movie
i watched it very long ago o.o

there were pointy metal jets flying and i think there were some other shape flying things too
they were chasing this other ship with a person on it; and i think they were chasing while in a race in like the mountains or osmehting
i think the ship being chased was driven by a dude and he had a girl with something on board.

i watched it a few years ago and at first i THOUGHT it was castle in the sky..but lately i noticed i was wrong...>///>
but i think it was maybe drawn by the same person..
AibaHiroki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-17, 20:41   Link #1239
Gene Yuss
I Cheat at Solitare

Help me, please.

Does anyone have any idea who drew this?
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h3...y/39c2746a.jpg

It looks horribly familiar but I can't place it.
Gene Yuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-17, 21:32   Link #1240
Jordus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitemoon648 View Post
Well this might be an old anime. I think it is one of the gundam series but i donnt know.

Along time ago i used to watch an anime cartoon that in It, There was one guy that could use something like a sword to get in ( become? i dont remember ) like a gundam. That guy was with a strong battle ship ( looked like dragon?. again i dont remeber exact detales) and the leader of the battle ship was a young lady. Also on boar they were few other gundams piloted by other main characters, and the guy with the sword could attach to them and become a stronger gundam. For some reason they were keep getting attacked by earth forces.

Well i dont remember exact detailes. when i watched it, i was a little kid . It was around 10 years ago , but i used to like that cartoon very alot , i posted it any ways to see if i can figure out what it was called.

P.S. If any one can tell me which anime it might have been, i will defenitly give a positive rep point.
Wow that sounds so much like vandread. [EDIT]But that aired in 2000 so it can't be.

Tags
#unknown, anime, anime figure, comedy, ecchi., fantasy, find, game, gender bender, heroes, higurashi, identification, manga, movies, quotes, search, secret, tv shows, visual novel