AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-12-10, 15:10   Link #721
Juruzu
Yondaime's Legacy

O_o now that u think about the swirls i nnaruto's clothing looks like the seal in his stomach that YONDAMAINE gave him.. wonder's if it has something to do with his clan.. that or it it more proof that naruto is yondaime's son or atleast they belonged in the same clan..

lol also the konoha leaf has a swil in it..

rasengan is also a swilly technique..

all the swirling is getting me dizzy...
Juruzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-10, 18:14   Link #722
Xelsol

It was explained when Jiraiya was teaching Naruto how to do the rasengan... I'm too lazy to go look it up, but that's where you'll find your answer.
Xelsol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-10, 18:38   Link #723
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sogoro
Just wondering...The Swirl symbol on Naruto's clothing, it stands for the chakra circulatory system, right?
I think it was said that it doesn't really have a meaning for now. Kishi said he might use it or find a reason for it later on in the story if he wanted.
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-10, 18:55   Link #724
Juruzu
Yondaime's Legacy

well his name does mean mealstorn or whirpool.. so everything about him is swirlyy..

*flushes the toilet XD
but this would make much more sense with neiji.. doesnt his name ascutally means spiral?
Juruzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-10, 20:32   Link #725
<3L's_my_boy<3
For the Love of L. haha

Send a message via AIM to <3L's_my_boy<3 Send a message via MSN to <3L's_my_boy<3 Send a message via Yahoo to <3L's_my_boy<3
This is probly totally random.. I don't know..but I'm a new fan of Naruto and so my question is why does Sasuke start towards the Hidden Sound Village to meet with Orochimaru?? I read about this in a bio page I found..and I found it totally shocking. I didn't exepct that...so does that mean that he like turns evil or sumthing??
<3L's_my_boy<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-10, 20:43   Link #726
B_girl15

well i dont think it means hes turned evil or anything just that hes seeking power for revenge in anyway posibule
B_girl15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-10, 20:48   Link #727
B_girl15

well i dont think hes turned evil or anything its just hes seeking power for revenge in anyway posbile to avenge his clan and kill his brother. well do you blam him his brother did kill his whole clan
B_girl15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-10, 20:49   Link #728
<3L's_my_boy<3
For the Love of L. haha

Send a message via AIM to <3L's_my_boy<3 Send a message via MSN to <3L's_my_boy<3 Send a message via Yahoo to <3L's_my_boy<3
Quote:
Originally Posted by B_girl15 View Post
well i dont think it means hes turned evil or anything just that hes seeking power for revenge in anyway posibule
Hmmm... that sounds true..but wouldn't yu think Sasuke would be smarter than that? Orochimaru probly will kill him or take over his body or something.
Old 2006-12-10, 20:54   Link #729
Sogoro
Desu

Jirayai explained to naruto that he had to concentrate. So he really didnt give any back story to it. And the direction of the swirls for Konoha and Symbol Naruto uses have a different direction.

Also not to mention in chapter 175 the cover page for it is:
Spoiler for saving space >.>:

You notice how the Uchiha Symbol is above Sasuke and that swirl is above Naruto...I was just thinking about why would they show a clan crest against some random symbol that Chuunin/Jounin have on their clothing.
Spoiler for Jounin Jacket:

I don't know, it just doesn't make sense to me as to why Naruto has a symbol that some Konoha Chuunin/Jounin wear. and also >.> the symbol doesnt change for who ever wears it. I went through alot of chapters to check and its consistant. Then I remembered the ANBU crest and only people who are in ANBU can sport that cool looking tatoo. No non-ANBU can have it.

I guess I think to much about it, I mean I want to believe that The Fourth and Naruto are related, but it seems like its too easy to tell. However, these things are usually easyly predictable in Shōnen Manga.

So theres this stump that we all have to come to terms with: Believe it, dont believe, or waiting to see what happens next...not putting to much thought into it.
I just wanted to look at this from the crest perspective, I've never seen it brought up before, when reading about it. Every theory I've seen hasn't mentioned it.
Sogoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-10, 22:19   Link #730
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by <3L's my boy
Hmmm... that sounds true..but wouldn't yu think Sasuke would be smarter than that? Orochimaru probly will kill him or take over his body or something.
Yeah, But Sasuke doesn't mind if Orochimaru does. As long as he gets to kills his brother ^^.
Old 2006-12-10, 22:27   Link #731
<3L's_my_boy<3
For the Love of L. haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss rave View Post
Yeah, But Sasuke doesn't mind if Orochimaru does. As long as he gets to kills his brother ^^.
Ic.. but (sry for contradicting so much, but i'm trying to fully understand this) if Orochimaru does take over his body.. would he still let Sasuke kill his brother? Because I would think he would do what he wants to, not wat Sasuke wants.
Old 2006-12-10, 22:30   Link #732
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Ic.. but (sry for contradicting so much, but i'm trying to fully understand this) if Orochimaru does take over his body.. would he still let Sasuke kill his brother? Because I would think he would do what he wants to, not wat Sasuke wants.
That's what a forums for anyway right? but Itachi is one of Orochimaru's main problems. Orochimaru would like him dead almost as much as Sasuke would. Orochimaru isn't strong enough to beat Itachi, but maybe with Sasuke's body he can do.
Old 2006-12-10, 22:38   Link #733
<3L's_my_boy<3
For the Love of L. haha

Quote:
That's what a forums for anyway right? but Itachi is one of Orochimaru's main problems. Orochimaru would like him dead almost as much as Sasuke would. Orochimaru isn't strong enough to beat Itachi, but maybe with Sasuke's body he can do.
Yeah. lol Ic..that explains alot.. so then, what will Orochimaru do with Sasuke after hes killed Itachi? And if he does kill Itachi, is Sasuke able to see what is going on?
Old 2006-12-10, 22:42   Link #734
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Yeah. lol Ic..that explains alot.. so then, what will Orochimaru do with Sasuke after hes killed Itachi? And if he does kill Itachi, is Sasuke able to see what is going on?
Use his body/sharingan to learn as many techniques as possible, that's what he dreams of anyway knowing every jutsu in the world. It depends, Body's start rejecting Orochimaru but no ones really sure if the old spirit stays in the body after Oro has taken it. I guess if it does Sasuke can always fight for control back of his body but as far as it's known Sasuke will die once the switch happens so he won't be able to see.
Old 2006-12-10, 22:46   Link #735
<3L's_my_boy<3
For the Love of L. haha

Quote:
Use his body/sharingan to learn as many techniques as possible, that's what he dreams of anyway knowing every jutsu in the world. It depends, Body's start rejecting Orochimaru but no ones really sure if the old spirit stays in the body after Oro has taken it. I guess if it does Sasuke can always fight for control back of his body but as far as it's known Sasuke will die once the switch happens so he won't be able to see.
So Sasuke is pretty much walking into his own death trap? And does he know this will happen?
Old 2006-12-10, 22:49   Link #736
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
So Sasuke is pretty much walking into his own death trap? And does he know this will happen?
Yes. But i can't imagine Sasuke going through with it he'll find a way out ~_^.
Old 2006-12-10, 22:50   Link #737
<3L's_my_boy<3
For the Love of L. haha

Quote:
Yes. But i can't imagine Sasuke going through with it he'll find a way out ~_^.

Hoepfully..if he doesn't I'll kill him. lol
Then therz also the question of why did Itachi kill everyone in the clan except Sasuke?
Old 2006-12-10, 22:59   Link #738
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Then therz also the question of why did Itachi kill everyone in the clan except Sasuke?
According to Itachi the reason in letting Sasuke live is one day he might obtain the same eyes as Itachi ( Mangenkyou Sharingan ) and would prove to be a challenge for Itachi in the future. Someone he could test his full capacity/strength against.
Old 2006-12-10, 23:07   Link #739
<3L's_my_boy<3
For the Love of L. haha

Quote:
According to Itachi the reason in letting Sasuke live is one day he might obtain the same eyes as Itachi ( Mangenkyou Sharingan ) and would prove to be a challenge for Itachi in the future. Someone he could test his full capacity/strength against.
Ic..interesting.. thx 4 the info.. if I have nemore questions i know who to come to. lol
actually..herez another one. lol...I've heard that Orochimaru is supposedly gay..is that true or just suspicion?
Old 2006-12-10, 23:15   Link #740
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
I've heard that Orochimaru is supposedly gay..is that true or just suspicion?
Lol. That one's just suspicion. But it would be nice to see Orochimaru kiss Kabuto sometime .

Tags
q&a