AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Eden of the East

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-04-23, 13:59   Link #1
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Eden of the East - Requests for new threads

Since the Eden of the East forum is limited (only Mods and Admin can create new threads), this thread serves as a way to request a new thread to be created.

Please post here if you wish to request a new Eden of the East thread. Please bear in mind that we will only accept reasonable requests, we wish to maintain the focus within the forum and cut down on the noise (so no pointless threads cluttering up the place).

Don't forget that you may still post in existing threads as usual, the only restriction is that you may not create new threads within this particular forum.
Old 2009-05-01, 14:45   Link #2
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

"Spoilers and Speculation"

To stop us from posting them in the other threads?
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Old 2009-05-01, 14:55   Link #3
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
"Spoilers and Speculation"

To stop us from posting them in the other threads?
Yes, I've been meaning to create this thread. While there isn't any source material to spoil the anime discussion threads, there is still the chance that spoilers appear in magazines and such. Also means there is a central location to discuss personal speculation.

Eden of the East - Spoilers & Speculation
Old 2009-05-06, 10:43   Link #4
~BC~

I have a quick question. Since we're only allowed to post episode previews in the spoiler thread (according to first post) should we have a separate image thread for scans that introduce new characters and possible plot events. I have a scan with a relationship chart that might seriously spoil things for people so...
Old 2009-05-06, 11:19   Link #5
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Acceptable post topics
  • Personal theories, speculation, guesses and such. No spoiler tags required.
  • Posting magazine previews (such as from Animage). Spoiler tags required.
I'm sure you can post that in the Spoilers thread. Sounds to me like it's a magazine preview.
Old 2009-05-06, 14:36   Link #6
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~BC~ View Post
I have a quick question. Since we're only allowed to post episode previews in the spoiler thread (according to first post) should we have a separate image thread for scans that introduce new characters and possible plot events. I have a scan with a relationship chart that might seriously spoil things for people so...
No need for a separate image thread. Post it in the spoilers and speculations thread. And just in case it should slip in the "regular" image thread, be sure that the spoilerous image(s) is/are properly put in a clearly labeled spoiler tag.
Old 2009-05-24, 01:40   Link #7
jp_zer0

How about a thematic research thread? I'd love me some thematic research.
Old 2009-05-27, 09:31   Link #8
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Could we have a "If you were a Selecao, what would you do" thread?
Old 2009-05-27, 13:11   Link #9
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post

yea i agree, like a what would u buy kinda thing (and for fun we should keep track of how much money we spend!)..and maybe throw in a supporter for fun too hehe
Old 2009-05-27, 16:25   Link #10
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

I was also thinking about that some days ago, but then I thought the thread would die soon, however maybe not since there are other people who had the same idea.

Old 2009-05-28, 01:02   Link #11
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
I don't think it'd be a good idea. People would be giving lists and not reason, and even if they were (giving reason), there doesn't seem to be much room for a proper discussion.
Old 2009-05-28, 01:42   Link #12
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Ah. I guess you have a point there.
Old 2009-05-29, 17:48   Link #13
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pellissier View Post
I don't think it'd be a good idea. People would be giving lists and not reason, and even if they were (giving reason), there doesn't seem to be much room for a proper discussion.
not necessarily true. We can make it a "rule" of the thread, to post in a certain way (List with reasons, and with logical estimates of money expended)...and then have people support or defend certain actions.

Like "Step 10 -> i would've tackled this problem differently. It would save money, and bring about less destruction, but at the same time get the same job done."

blhablah and so on.
Old 2009-06-20, 17:38   Link #14
drobertbaker
Major Lurker

Location: <clap> <clap> <clap> <clap> Deep in the Heart of Texas
We're going to need a movie(s) thread at some point, ne?