AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-03-14, 18:21   Link #1
ACE2003

The generic "It's Been Licensed!" Graveyard

Edit by Mod: There have been many requests (intentional or unintentional) where to download licensed anime. One of the main rules we have in the AnimeSuki forums is that you may not ask for, nor post links to, licensed anime.

If there are any posts making such requests, then they will be closed, deleted or simply merged into this generic "It's Been Licensed" thread. If a series has been licensed then it isn't listed on AnimeSuki and we request people not to ask for downloads. Please read the forum rules...
  • Do not ask for licensed anime or manga
    As described in Fansubbing and Licensing fansubs are technically illegal as they breach copyright. However as AnimeSuki.com does not wish to be associated with piracy, discussions about unlawfully getting licensed anime or manga or even DVD rips are not allowed. This means it is not allowed to post links to sites with such licensed material or ways to obtain it illegally, or ask for links or instructions to be emailed or PM'ed to you. Threads which break this rule will be either closed or simply deleted.

If you're not sure what 'licensed' implies, then please read about it here, Licensed Anime.

Now to return to the original post...
---
Apparently I put the first thread in the wrong section. In any case, why isn't anyone subbing this anime at all? Also, has anyone seen it yet? Is it good, bad or what?

Last edited by xris; 2004-06-01 at 16:49. Reason: Creation of the generic "It's Been Licensed!" thread
Old 2004-03-14, 18:29   Link #2
Za Paper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACE2003
Apparently I put the first thread in the wrong section. In any case, why isn't anyone subbing this anime at all? Also, has anyone seen it yet? Is it good, bad or what?
I guess no one thought this worthy of being subbed. There are plenty of anime that come out every year that dont get subbed.
Old 2004-03-14, 18:35   Link #3
-AR-

Geneon Entertainment USA is listed in the credits, so I think it could be considered as licensed.

Old 2004-03-14, 18:40   Link #4
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -AR-
Geneon Entertainment USA is listed in the credits, so I think it could be considered as licensed.
Certainly reason enough that it won't be listed on AnimeSuki.
So it seems I should have added the DVD & Licensed forum to that list
Old 2004-03-14, 21:48   Link #5
Lina Inverse
SL Aki fanclub president

The chara designs look quite crappy to me (wtf did they do to Rio!? Argh! ), so it doesn't surprise me that no one is touching it... I wouldn't touch it either.
Old 2004-03-14, 21:52   Link #6
Tabiree
FUNimation's Gen Fukunaga

You mean they got rid of the horrible big eyes, small mouth, huge tit, small waist syndrome? How could that NOT be a good thing?
Old 2004-03-14, 22:06   Link #7
Lina Inverse
SL Aki fanclub president

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabiree
You mean they got rid of the horrible big eyes, small mouth, huge tit, small waist syndrome? How could that NOT be a good thing?
Actually, as it looks the huge tits are still in there... and that's the only part I would've gladly lived without!
So it's only utter trash :fingers: Another totally screwed-up follow-up, just like BGC 2063 (which also stinks like a three months dead fish )
If you don't like big eyes+small mouth, I suggest you rather watch some US cartoon crap instead and don't bitch about it here
Old 2004-03-14, 22:27   Link #8
boneyjellyfish
Evangelist of the Kazoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lina Inverse
Actually, as it looks the huge tits are still in there... and that's the only part I would've gladly lived without!
So it's only utter trash :fingers: Another totally screwed-up follow-up, just like BGC 2063 (which also stinks like a three months dead fish )
If you don't like big eyes+small mouth, I suggest you rather watch some US cartoon crap instead and don't bitch about it here
If you want big eyes and small mouths, I suggest you watch Kanon instead.
Old 2004-03-14, 22:35   Link #9
Tabiree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lina Inverse

I'm sorry, but is big eyes, small mouth all there is to anime? well there goes anyones arguments or claims that anime is more than irritating fanboy fanservice there, now doesn't it?

And I quite like Batman.
Old 2004-03-14, 22:55   Link #10
ACE2003

Ouch!!! I actually thought the character designs were a step up from Burn-Up Excess to say the least. I felt if they were trying to bring a more mature feel to the characters, but it seems to be getting not so rave reviews from you guys...sigh. Utter trash!!! Is the story elements just that bad? Then what are some good points about this anime. Although its "licensed" now, some had to seen at least one episode to give a synopsis of the show. I find it hard to believe that it's that bad.
Old 2004-03-14, 23:11   Link #11
Tabiree

Well I'm not calling it utter trash, but I can hardly comment because I havent seen it. However, I really like who does the music, and the Character designs dont make me feel like I'm watching patchy fanservice crap, so I will give it a go when it comes out in R1
Old 2004-03-19, 00:55   Link #12
ThePhoenixRises

D.N Angel

I dont seem to be able to find anywhere i can get torrents for this. Although I did find one place but no seeds for any file above episode 4. frustratiing as this is a very good anime. Dark is amazing. I love those cuties with the purple hair oooooeeeee

So if anyone can give me links I will love you forever..........or.....Not! hehe
Old 2004-03-19, 01:01   Link #13
Sledeau

You can't find any torrent links because its licensed by ADV Films in North America.
Old 2004-03-19, 03:09   Link #14
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloudStrife
just wanted to toss this post in before the thread gets closed ^^
Do not do this again or I shall unleash my wrath upon you ^_^

Anyways DNAngel has been licensed ADV for some time now.

Do not ask for licensed anime or manga
As described in Fansubbing and Licensing fansubs are technically illegal as they breach copyright. However as AnimeSuki.com does not wish to be associated with piracy, discussions about unlawfully getting licensed anime or manga or even DVD rips are not allowed. This means it is not allowed to post links to sites with such licensed material or ways to obtain it illegally, or ask for links or instructions to be emailed or PM'ed to you. Threads which break this rule will be either closed or simply deleted.
Old 2004-03-21, 15:24   Link #15
bakabaka

Question where to download Azumanga Daoh?

hi, im new here so i dont know if i should post this here...
anyway, where can i download azumanga daoh since animesuki doesnt have it? thanks
Old 2004-03-21, 15:27   Link #16
Bullsquat
Strange Love

Be a little patient. The first DVD release is coming next month.
Old 2004-03-21, 15:30   Link #17
ElvenPath
a step away from heaven

Spoiler:

Thread closed
Old 2004-03-21, 15:34   Link #18
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakabaka
hi, im new here so i dont know if i should post this here...
anyway, where can i download azumanga daoh since animesuki doesnt have it? thanks
Welcome to the AnimeSuki forums but....

The series has just been licensed so isn't listed on AnimeSuki and we request people not to ask for licensed anime. Please read the forum rules...
  • Do not ask for licensed anime or manga

If you're not sure what 'licensed' implies, then please read about it here, Licensed Anime.

There seems to be a spate of requests today for where to find licensed anime...
Old 2004-03-23, 18:12   Link #19
thage

Where can I download Wolf's Rain ep 30

i have wolf's rain episode 1-29 but where can i find episode 30??
Old 2004-03-23, 18:24   Link #20
AG3
Inactive ex-WoW addict

*Sigh*

You're new here, aren't you? It shows....

You might want to check out these links, you know:

What is licensed anime?
License list
Forum Rules