AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Amagami SS

Notices

View Poll Results: Amagami SS - Episode 13 Rating
Perfect 10 15 25.86%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 23 39.66%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 12 20.69%
7 out of 10 : Good 5 8.62%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 1.72%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 1.72%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 1.72%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2010-09-25, 03:27   Link #61
margafred
ლ(́◉◞౪◟ ◉ ლ )

Quote:
Originally Posted by karuroso View Post
Hey... is it just me or is Hibiki looking way hotter in this arc than in the previous ones?
Hey hey don't discriminate the girls... remember what god says about the heroine in galge.

--------------------------------

Well Hibiki has always been hawt... too bad Enterbrain didn't gave her justice in Amagami. I'm sure her popularity will skyrocketed if she is given an arc with Junichi... at least she can teach Junichi some manners and fix his pervertism.

Old 2010-09-25, 03:28   Link #62
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
Yeah Ai has never hated him at any point.. she teased/flirted with him most of the time...
This. Not once did she show any hate towards him. It's pretty easy to understand her actions during the cafeteria scene.

& speaking of Hibiki, she had her time in this weeks preview.
Old 2010-09-25, 03:37   Link #63
Itlandm
Porcupine

I don't really see a discontinuity here. If Ai really gets a tingle from being looked at with desire - and many girls do - then it stands to reason that she first makes sure that she has the situation in hand and can dominate her partner. She is a smart girl, after all. I agree that his attempt to resist peeking probably helped him a great deal, but I believe she only truly went for him after her friend Miya had told her the truth about him. Which she would - we have seen her do that before.
Old 2010-09-25, 04:17   Link #64
karuroso

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikachuwei View Post

she was always hot u just missed it the first 3 arcs
I really didn't missed at all, it's kinda hard if you consider the way she's showed in the OP right since the first epi =~

Quote:
Originally Posted by margafred View Post
Hey hey don't discriminate the girls... remember what god says about the heroine in galge.

--------------------------------

Well Hibiki has always been hawt... too bad Enterbrain didn't gave her justice in Amagami. I'm sure her popularity will skyrocketed if she is given an arc with Junichi... at least she can teach Junichi some manners and fix his pervertism.

Particularly i'm a bit disappointed that the last epi on the blu-ray wont be for Hibiki, i tought the game had secret small routes and Hibiki was included there, but looks like i was wrong i.i
Old 2010-09-25, 10:22   Link #65
Somnus
Eh?

*sniff* After a month...welcome back Amagami, welcome back. (No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't watch any of Sae's episodes.)
Old 2010-09-25, 13:28   Link #66
Knightrunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
In The Palm of Her Hand.

I am quite interested in her rather… passive aggressive approach to Junichi. Coincidentally she’s the first girl to make it obvious to the viewer that she has taken a liking to Junichi from the get-go, but her directly indirect approach to him by taking the initiative yet not making her intentions up front makes for an interesting dynamic between the two. Especially not that she’s currently in the driver’s seat, it would be interesting to see where she’ll try to steer it before Junichi realizes and, if ever, tries to take some control over the relationship.

So far he’s… how you say… pussy whipped. Which in itself is a rather fun watch.
You described her personality well when you said passive aggressive. I like how she can be both direct and indirect at the same time and being very observant. She knows her surroundings well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
wow... Ai's personality changes so quickly that is can surprise anyone... I liked how Miya wanted to remind Junichi of winning the prize for a trip to Hawaii by writing on his forehead I also love Ai's cute expressions, they can make anybody nose-bleed

I give this episode a 9/10
I like all of Ai's face expressions too. The Hawaii trip was an important scene because it wouldn't lead for Jun to shop with Ai and Ai buying tickets for Jun and so forth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingman32x View Post
Watched the episode again, and I still don't really understand her switch. There were two scenes before the skirt flip. the first was the lunchroom, where Ai pretty much owned Junichi, borderline insulting him. Then there was the scene with Miya, but Kaoru was running around saying he was trying to grab her ass. She had no reason to believe that he was a better person than he looked. I think she really took a gamble because he was Miya's brother. I can't say I like that, though. So yeah, they made a mistake here. If they followed the manga during the Junichi, Ai, and Miya scene, it would look so much better. But for now, I can't say that I don't agree about her change being sudden.
Being Miya's brother is sure a big plus or bonus points. Siblings can influence relationships big time. Its almost like if the older brother is smart the other must be smart too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
If we had more than four episodes, then she would probably be meaner for longer.

I do agree that Haruka's arc has been the best. I cite your signature as an example.
Go Haruka
Lets see if Ai can outshine Haruka's arc.
Old 2010-09-25, 16:19   Link #67
wingman32x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightrunner View Post
I like all of Ai's face expressions too. The Hawaii trip was an important scene because it wouldn't lead for Jun to shop with Ai and Ai buying tickets for Jun and so forth.
I do too. My favorite one so far was the cute look she had on her face when she was reacting to how hot those snacks were at the beach.

I also like the look she had when she lifted her skirt up.

She's just too damn cute lol.

Quote:
Being Miya's brother is sure a big plus or bonus points. Siblings can influence relationships big time. Its almost like if the older brother is smart the other must be smart too.
I guess, but I think there were better ways they could have gone with it.
Old 2010-09-25, 16:19   Link #68
Qikz

Really good episode, so far she's not as cute as Sae was, but she'll do. Can't wait to see how this arc pans out. ^_^
Old 2010-09-25, 16:21   Link #69
Zeroryoko1974

Send a message via AIM to Zeroryoko1974 Send a message via Yahoo to Zeroryoko1974
I don't feel particurly strong for Ai. She is nice I guess, but I liked Sae. This scene had me rolling, aparently I think the same way as he does
Old 2010-09-25, 21:39   Link #70
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroryoko1974 View Post
I don't feel particurly strong for Ai. She is nice I guess, but I liked Sae. This scene had me rolling, aparently I think the same way as he does
Spoiler for Picture:
I somehow laughed when Junichi said that to Miya
Old 2010-09-25, 22:33   Link #71
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somnus View Post
*sniff* After a month...welcome back Amagami, welcome back. (No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't watch any of Sae's episodes.)
The Sae arc was extremely difficult for me to sit through. I won't be watching that part again in later viewings of the anime.
Old 2010-09-25, 22:35   Link #72
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

The relationship development is a bit too fast, oh well if this means that we will have some juicy parts coming up
Old 2010-09-26, 03:32   Link #73
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post
The relationship development is a bit too fast, oh well if this means that we will have some juicy parts coming up
You need to remember that we only have four episodes. Would you rather have liked this episode's pace to be slow, meaning that we'd see the two eating out together in the second episode? No thanks.
Old 2010-09-26, 05:49   Link #74
piratesof
~Freedom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroryoko1974 View Post
I LOL'ed so much here

For me, Ai's arc pretty nice. With the old gezzer narrator is gone, I enjoyed it to the end of the episode
Too bad for Junichi, the only thing that he sees under her skirt is only swimsuit (I couldn't ask for more)
Old 2010-09-26, 07:24   Link #75
BetoJR
A blast from the past
*Artist

I, personally, don't see all that big a difference between swimsuits and underwear.

As for the episode itself, I quite liked what I saw. Welcome change of pace from Sae's arc - and Ai is cute and has a brazes personality that I find quite charming. Let's see how it goes from here.

Plus, the ED is actually listenable again.

Old 2010-09-26, 12:53   Link #76
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetoJR View Post
I, personally, don't see all that big a difference between swimsuits and underwear.
Me neither, but hey, if she doesn't mind showing her swimsuit, that's fine by me

I was actually amused the first panty shot in the series was actually a swimsuit shot, which apparently made it A-OK for both the girl and the guys (to be honest, I don't think seeing a girl's panties is that big of a deal, anyway). I hope Junichi will get a swimsuit fetish.
Old 2010-09-26, 15:18   Link #77
Midnight Bliss
Radiant as the sun;
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Midnight Bliss
This arc is already better than the previous three. I loved this episode, it was amazing. Ai was always my favorite from the start, call it my intuition. XD I love her so much more now. The ending is amazing, better than the previous three. It's so calming and refreshing yet upbeat and her voice is gorgeous, and I guess it's like so since she usually has a mellow and polite voice and the voice for the song was pretty high. I think even though she's the one that's shown less of her parts, her face is always looking so peaceful and beautiful. I am so excited for next week aaaagh. The arcs are getting better, imo. Haruka's is the worst(little to no chemistry, nice ending), then Kaoru's(great chemistry, flat ending), then Sae's(good chemistry, good ending) and Ai's is the best so far. I wonder if Rihoko will be able to outstand Ai's arc, because so far it's great, imo.
Old 2010-09-26, 15:26   Link #78
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetoJR View Post
There is an incredibly large difference. One is okay to be seen in, while the other is not. I do understand what you mean though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Me neither, but hey, if she doesn't mind showing her swimsuit, that's fine by me

I was actually amused the first panty shot in the series was actually a swimsuit shot, which apparently made it A-OK for both the girl and the guys (to be honest, I don't think seeing a girl's panties is that big of a deal, anyway). I hope Junichi will get a swimsuit fetish.
More one-piece swimsuits please!!
Old 2010-09-26, 18:28   Link #79
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

A very good this arc and I like Ai's personality so far, somehow I was expecting a more reserved/kuudere type in Ai for some reason, just impression I got from before , but she quickly proofed that wrong and was interesting, also compared to the other three first episodes I'd have to give this one a 10.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
I somehow laughed when Junichi said that to Miya
Seriously so did I XD.
MAL
Old 2010-09-26, 19:21   Link #80
BetoJR
A blast from the past
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
There is an incredibly large difference. One is okay to be seen in, while the other is not. I do understand what you mean though.
Like I said, I think they are the same thing. Only strips of cloth separating a person from utter nakedness. We only think they're any different because we're conditioned to think so.

Anyway, maybe it comes from being around half-naked girls in tiny bathing suits all my life. I dunno...

Closed Thread