Old 2011-03-23, 15:45   Link #3682
Blutsauger

Send a message via MSN to Blutsauger
Wait, what was this?
Blutsauger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-23, 15:49   Link #3683
Kaskodiona
Let's all love Shana-tan.

Location: Location? LOCATION YOU SAY?! ...I won't be a bot and say it like a bot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyFlames View Post
Spoiler for Novel XVI:
That's it! Yeah! I thought it was the exact same line xD

You were faster than me. But thanks, anyway ^^

Oh, Blutsauger, we're talking about a picture from novel 16. Look at the previous page and find my post. The last picture.
Kaskodiona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-23, 15:51   Link #3684
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blutsauger View Post
Wait, what was this?
The thing we're discussing about? We were discussing what the last image in Kaskodiona's post was about
Old 2011-03-23, 17:26   Link #3685
Kaskodiona

Location: Location? LOCATION YOU SAY?! ...I won't be a bot and say it like a bot.
For the Shana OP and ED on Minecraft using Note Blocks, it will look like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdtBZ...eature=related But it just will be the tune of Hishoku no Sora/Yoake Umarekuru Shoujo =D But now I'll have to wait until I get my new laptop (April/May)
Old 2011-03-24, 15:17   Link #3686
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaskodiona View Post
For the Shana OP and ED on Minecraft using Note Blocks, it will look like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdtBZ...eature=related But it just will be the tune of Hishoku no Sora/Yoake Umarekuru Shoujo =D But now I'll have to wait until I get my new laptop (April/May)
Defiantly would be nice to see the OP and ED be played on Minecraft like that
Old 2011-03-24, 16:22   Link #3687
Kaskodiona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
Defiantly would be nice to see the OP and ED be played on Minecraft like that
I'll try my best, so don't worry ^^

I'll do some fan pictures of Shana, maybe, in panit cause all other programmes - would be too laggy for my poor old laptop. I have to wait till I get a new one :/
Old 2011-03-24, 16:30   Link #3688
pancakes
*Author

If you could do that Kaskodiona you'd be my hero. As I have trouble enough making custom maps in halo. Now making JAPANESE songs? I wouldn't know where to start.

I love all the OP's and ED's for Shana. Mami Kawada is an amazing singer, and Kotoko is pretty good too. Although my favorite endings are 1+2. (Yoake Umarekuru Shoujo/Aka no Seijaku) Which were done by different people. (Yoko Takahashi and Yoko Ishida)
pancakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-24, 16:47   Link #3689
Blutsauger

I know right. Mami Kawada FTW! My favourite OP and ED would be Aka no Seijaku by Yoko Ishida and Joint. Joint is just pure awesome. Triangle would be my 3rd favourite. Toake umare kuru shoujo wasnt a good song IMO. Pancakes thinks it's a great song so I respect that. =D
Mami Kawada is also awesome for doing all of To Aru Majutsu no Index OPs. PSI- missing, nmasterpiece, no buts! and See VisionS.!
Old 2011-03-24, 17:02   Link #3690
pancakes
*Author

Quote:
I know right. Mami Kawada FTW! My favourite OP and ED would be Aka no Seijaku by Yoko Ishida and Joint. Joint is just pure awesome. Triangle would be my 3rd favourite. Toake umare kuru shoujo wasnt a good song IMO. Pancakes thinks it's a great song so I respect that. =D
Mami Kawada is also awesome for doing all of To Aru Majutsu no Index OPs. PSI- missing, nmasterpiece, no buts! and See VisionS.!
lol really?c'mon!!! Ill admit i didn't like Yoake Umarekuru Shoujo when I first heard it. But i must say, I've grown attached to it...... The intros kind of wierd and the lyrics are insane. But it just gets me pumped. Whenever I hear it, i just want to merge with a god of creation,become the leader of a group of evil beings that hate me, grow my hair really long, leave my loved ones for a long time, come back, beat the girl that I love to a bloody pulp and drag her body around, admit to a girl that likes me that I could give a blakety blank about her, prove that I'm insane, and then DESTROY EVERYONE FOR THEIR INSOLENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!MORE POWER!!!!!!!!!!

LOOK AT HIS FACE!@!@! LOOK AT IT!!!!!!!!!

Old 2011-03-24, 18:29   Link #3691
Blutsauger

I don't get pumped by that song. I guess I got a little pumped before but if I want to get pumped, I listen to No Buts! by Mami Kawada. Freaking AWESOME!!!!!!! Upbeat, energetic and the lyrics make you go, FKKKKK YEAAAAHHHH!!!!
Old 2011-03-24, 20:53   Link #3692
Elf song

And the one who sings Yoake Umarekuru Shoujo is the same person who sings the legendary Zankoku na tenshi no Thesis (Evangelion's theme song).

They should bring her back to make OP or ED song for SS3.
Elf song is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-24, 22:00   Link #3693
Blutsauger

REALLY? EVANGELION? Then another one of her songs MUST be used. just so SnS can get more publicity!
Old 2011-03-25, 10:58   Link #3694
pancakes
*Author

Yes MORE PUBLICITY!!!

And I take it back, I'd say Joint or Hishoku no Sora are my favs by kawada. I like some of her sad stuff too, like the songs used in shakugan no shana s. Those were pretty good. Also have you seen Mami Kawada? Shes beautiful. If their were two women that I could get in my life they would be Mami Kawada and Yuji's mom.

(Sidenote) Actually, I don't know how they pick the ED or OP for an anime. Does the writer choose? Or the staff?
Old 2011-03-25, 18:54   Link #3695
Kaskodiona

Quote:
PSI Missing and Masterpiece! Yaay! xD

You two guys are having an epic scream about the OPs and EDs. Awesome!

Oh, and pancakes, don't be as bad as Yuji 'cause who knows if your plan will succeed... (Edit: Takahashi knows ^^)

Anyways, I have a surprise... I'm gonna do all the OPs and EDs on Minecraft! Hell Yeah!

...But how long that will take me, I don't know. Um... a week?

Edit: I'm just playing around with mah Google pen xDD The plastic is blue (<3) and it's colour is black. I use it for lineart mostly, I don't write with it so much. But it's so awsum. xD

Edit2: Oh yeah! Guys, tell me will I do my Shana fanart on a piece of paper and then scan it or do it in paint? ...I'd rather do it on a piece of paper but I want to know your opinion

Random Edit: Snake of the Festival is hawt :3 (But he isn't real... Am I beginning to be his fangirl? NO WAI!)
Old 2011-03-25, 19:14   Link #3696
Charbone
Crimson Princess

Wink

@ Kaskodiona
you are not the only one, who idolize him
damn, he has to become real :3
Charbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-25, 19:30   Link #3697
Kaskodiona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charbone View Post
@ Kaskodiona
you are not the only one, who idolize him
damn, he has to become real :3
Yes, that must happen! But... what if he would start hitting us with his damn long hair :O
Old 2011-03-25, 20:12   Link #3698
Blutsauger

Urk...If JC make SoF look like something just shat on him...what would you Fangurls do then? Imma guy so imma not be liking other guys. XD

Portamento was used in SnS-S It's my MOST played song ever. XD
Old 2011-03-26, 06:47   Link #3699
Kaskodiona

When I first heard the SnS II ED 1, I went to full version and raped the play button.

Yeeeaaah....

Edit: This is changing to a Music Discussion.

Last edited by Kaskodiona; 2011-04-25 at 16:23.
Old 2011-03-26, 09:53   Link #3700
pancakes
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaskodiona View Post
PSI Missing and Masterpiece! Yaay! xD

You two guys are having an epic scream about the OPs and EDs. Awesome!

Oh, and pancakes, don't be as bad as Yuji 'cause who knows if your plan will succeed... (Edit: Takahashi knows ^^)

Anyways, I have a surprise... I'm gonna do all the OPs and EDs on Minecraft! Hell Yeah!

...But how long that will take me, I don't know. Um... a week?

Edit: I'm just playing around with mah Google pen xDD The plastic is blue (<3) and it's colour is black. I use it for lineart mostly, I don't write with it so much. But it's so awsum. xD

Edit2: Oh yeah! Guys, tell me will I do my Shana fanart on a piece of paper and then scan it or do it in paint? ...I'd rather do it on a piece of paper but I want to know your opinion

Random Edit: Snake of the Festival is hawt :3 (But he isn't real... Am I beginning to be his fangirl? NO WAI!)
Do it on a piece of paper. Personally, I don't like computer made art unless my brother did it. He' good. But anyway hand drawn things just look better, to me atleast. And you'll be like Noizi Ito!!!She hand draws all her illustrations.

And I'm not gay but I'll admit Yuji is a dreamboat. Have you seen that kid?. Cmon like season 2? He had like 50 girls after him!!! Nice,gorgeous, AND can live forever? AND INFINITE YOUTH?! And those eyes, I get lost in those eyes......shana never stood a chance!!!

quote from shana:"I'll never do it with you"

HAHA give it another week and you'll be collecting his hair.........

Tags
dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, romance, seinen, shounen