AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Aquarion Series > Past Aquarion Series

Notices

View Poll Results: Aquarion EVOL - Episode 14 Rating
Perfect 10 16 39.02%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 11 26.83%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 7 17.07%
7 out of 10 : Good 5 12.20%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 2.44%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 2.44%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2012-04-02, 16:16   Link #41
kuromitsu

I'm sure that by the end of ep 15 we'll know the answer.
Old 2012-04-02, 16:23   Link #42
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
I'm sure that by the end of ep 15 we'll know the answer.
Well I'm sure they could end it with a cliffhanger of Amata facing off Kagura and drag it to episode 16
Old 2012-04-02, 16:30   Link #43
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Well that was weird. Lol Kagura showing up for the birthday party.
Old 2012-04-02, 17:03   Link #44
kuromitsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Well I'm sure they could end it with a cliffhanger of Amata facing off Kagura and drag it to episode 16
Sure, but by then we'll know whether the black wedding had happened or not.
Old 2012-04-02, 17:40   Link #45
genjo sanzo

Who will kiss Mikono at first?
Old 2012-04-02, 18:24   Link #46
Arya

Quote:
Originally Posted by pingva View Post
Mikono's power now even let's connect alive people to the dead ones. Who wants to talk to Alicia?
I bet that before the end Mikono will make Amata speak to Alicia solving their misunderstanding (and Mikono herself will cure his complex of being left behind ).

Talking about the episode, happy birthday??
Anyways I'm lost as usual about who's who, so I just drop it and wait. But Fudo's Mikono hasn't changed line is suspicious enough as much as Mikono being the only one not being buried, ok she had to connect and all, but again it felt like she didn't need that.

If I had to follow the previous *Yunoha & Jin focused episodes and its consequences* , since this episode was focused on Mikono, well it should be safe to assume that in the next episode or two, something not good will happen to her. Even if the preview tried to mislead us
Spoiler for preview:

Well, I agree that the Kagura's surprises are really getting old as much as waiting for Mikono's abduction. Even because Mikono grown so much to even oppose herself to Fudo, so now Kagura should be a piece of cake
Joking aside, she grown so much in comparision to all the other crew characters to put her more in the Fudo and Mykage league than in Amata-tachi. So abducting her could leave room to Amata, Zessica and the others. Even if I'm wondering if they are gonna develop her character at all. Amata would be the first to benefit from the separation. But I don't know how Mikono could benefit from it.

The meaning of things lies not in the things themselves, but in our attitude towards them.
Old 2012-04-02, 18:45   Link #47
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

I hope they do develop and focus on Zessica. She like a magnet for viewers. Well for me anyways, I have zero interest with the other characters especially Mikono.

Zessica makes sales : /
Old 2012-04-02, 20:19   Link #48
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Lol, I thought I was watching Earth Maiden Arjuna all over again. It's good for an episode as a change of pace, but Kawamori, don't be as preachy in future episodes, alright? Main problem of Arjuna IMO...

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
Old 2012-04-02, 20:20   Link #49
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

When everybody was hesitant about getting into the grave, I was waiting to see who would be the first one with the guts to do it, and it turns out to be Shrade I guess having 'one foot in a grave' tends to make you fearless about the little things and so he had earned points in my books.

And is that a hint of concern from Crea I see ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arya View Post
Joking aside, she grown so much in comparision to all the other crew characters to put her more in the Fudo and Mykage league than in Amata-tachi. So abducting her could leave room to Amata, Zessica and the others. Even if I'm wondering if they are gonna develop her character at all. Amata would be the first to benefit from the separation. But I don't know how Mikono could benefit from it.

It would seem weird to take away Mikono right after she just strengthen her bond with everybody else, but then again that might be the motivation for the entire cast and not just Amata to have the resolve to get her back, at the same time I can't see Mikono willing to leave, not when she was so desperate not to lose her friends in this episode.
Old 2012-04-02, 20:41   Link #50
mayumi

why is zessica's power called distortion this episode? wasn't her power impact/force? or is it because of her vision in the mirror?
Old 2012-04-02, 20:48   Link #51
finalfury
Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayumi View Post
why is zessica's power called distortion this episode? wasn't her power impact/force? or is it because of her vision in the mirror?
Yea I was also wondering about that as well. Also since I consider everything Fudo says to be plot relevant, I was wondering why Fudo says Amata: Flight, Zessica: Distortion, Shrade: Sound, and Cayenne: Despair out of many Elements and why Zessica's name came after Amata?

Last edited by finalfury; 2012-04-02 at 21:18.
Old 2012-04-02, 21:59   Link #52
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
That was pretty weird.

I don't know if I should commend Aquarion EVOL's creators/writers for coming up with such an imaginative universe, or criticize them for really pushing my suspension of disbelief to the very limit. Almost anything seems to go in this universe, as this episode makes abundantly clear.

Well, it had some good dialogue and character moments anyway.
Old 2012-04-03, 00:42   Link #53
Zuul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post

It would seem weird to take away Mikono right after she just strengthen her bond with everybody else, but then again that might be the motivation for the entire cast and not just Amata to have the resolve to get her back, at the same time I can't see Mikono willing to leave, not when she was so desperate not to lose her friends in this episode.
It wouldn't seem weird at all. Strentening the bond so that the loss has a bigger impact.

Just saying.

If Mikono is going to be taking away I'll regret forever to not have seen her interact more with Cayenne and Zessica. Damn those autors for being such shipperfags.

Both girls had some sort of chemistry the few times they interact, that I wouldn't have mind some yuri here. And I'm not usually a yuri fan.
Old 2012-04-03, 00:58   Link #54
Mangaka-chan

You know, something Mykage said interests me.

Spoiler for Foreshadowing?:
Old 2012-04-03, 02:02   Link #55
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayumi View Post
Think of it like this. The second episode is the distortion of space that allowed for the impact/ force. Episode 12 shows a distortion of matter with her bending those poles without even touching them.
Old 2012-04-03, 02:18   Link #56
kuromitsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangaka-chan View Post
You know, something Mykage said interests me.

Spoiler for Foreshadowing?:
Mykage was performing a ceremony, he just said the usual comforting things. Izumo even called it bullshit.

ETA: Oops, I just remembered that he was talking to Izumo when he said that. Still, I don't think he was being serious, what with the "oh, but Jin would be soo happy to know how much he's helped us :D" ^^;;

Last edited by kuromitsu; 2012-04-03 at 02:30.
Old 2012-04-03, 02:52   Link #57
Mangaka-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
Mykage was performing a ceremony, he just said the usual comforting things. Izumo even called it bullshit.

ETA: Oops, I just remembered that he was talking to Izumo when he said that. Still, I don't think he was being serious, what with the "oh, but Jin would be soo happy to know how much he's helped us " ^^;;
Like I said, it's likely that Mykage said that to antagonize Izuomo (seriously, Mykage makes a great troll ), but the hopeful fan in me is still holding onto the idea that there might be a happy ending to Jin and Yunoha's story...that or else I'll have to resort to writing fanfiction.
Old 2012-04-03, 02:56   Link #58
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangaka-chan View Post
Like I said, it's likely that Mykage said that to antagonize Izuomo (seriously, Mykage makes a great troll ), but the hopeful fan in me is still holding onto the idea that there might be a happy ending to Jin and Yunoha's story...that or else I'll have to resort to writing fanfiction.
perhaps Mikage merely put Jin in a death like sleep that would fool anyone and plans to use him as his pawn later on. Perhaps as the third pilot with the original Aquarion. I can see the EVOL fighting the original Aquarion at the end of the series as part of the breaking fate theme. The original Aquarion is defeated and Jin is freed.
Old 2012-04-03, 03:00   Link #59
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

You do realize that even if Jin is reborn, he'll still be a baby right?
Old 2012-04-03, 03:16   Link #60
kuromitsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
perhaps Mikage merely put Jin in a death like sleep that would fool anyone and plans to use him as his pawn later on.
That would be pretty creepy, being buried while he's actually alive...

To be honest, I hope Jin really died. For one, reviving him later would make his death very cheap, and also we really don't need any more focus characters. Look at the four mains, they barely received any serious attention (plot-wise), it's high time the writing starts to work on them. Jin (and Yunoha) was never a main chara, he was pushed so much because they wanted his death to have an impact.
Closed Thread