AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-04-15, 01:37   Link #281
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanBlue View Post
Ah, if that's the case, I can appreciate that I wasn't the intended audience for that scene, rather than that scene being bad. Thanks for the explanation.

That scene with Erio eating the pizza reminded me of a Like Like from the Legend of Zelda.
lol she's very alien in that scene. That much we can agree.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-15, 01:45   Link #282
Archon_Wing
On a mission
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
Bizzare loli that acts like a robot? Oh wait, she's actually an alien. I guess that makes some more sense. Wasn't really that interested, but the last part made everything come together. Makoto's kinda funny desiring a harem, like he expects it to be one of those stories.

And oh god the OP, that should be illegal to sing like that.

Edit: More negligent guardians in anime! yay.

Avatar/Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480
MyAnimeList || Reviews
Archon_Wing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-15, 02:09   Link #283
Forsaken_Infinity

I had fun. I hope people can stop trying to be judgmental and enjoy the show o.0
Forsaken_Infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-15, 03:07   Link #284
Kopi
Σ(゚ロ゚ノ)ノ

IMO, this episode was enjoyable besides the OP though it has nice visuals.

The interactions between characters were fun to watch.

Lol at the mother who snapped and swung her daughter around.
Kopi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-15, 03:33   Link #285
Riga92
The Spear of Destiny

For some odd reason I can't stop listening to the OP. The song is downright horrible and ear-rape inducing...but I can't help but listen to it. I guess I'm having one of those cases in which "its so bad its good"

Although I like the OP visuals, but thats kinda expected since it's from Shaft
Old 2011-04-15, 04:06   Link #286
MartianMage

What a weird episode. Very nice visuals to say the least. Well looking forward to the next episodes to get an idea about this anime @_@
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-15, 04:21   Link #287
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Interesting first episode, Erio was as cute as in the promo art (with correct body proportions), but her VA a tad bit too high pitched... sounded better when wrapped in the futon... probably I'll get used to it

By the way, that's her first main role; and she did not sound like Meishen in Regios, which I liked.

I'll have also to rewatch it in order to get some stuff going on... like that business guard... WTF?
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-15, 04:56   Link #288
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Lol, definitely Shaft alright. I'll try and keep following it if I have enough time. It looks good but I'm not sure i'll have the time for random comedies with the amount of anime I plan to follow this season.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-15, 07:04   Link #289
RedWing

Well this was a big disappointment. Can't really see anything good here, except the animation in some scenes but it's ruined by the fact that there were an infinitum of still scenes, and repeated scenes. Characters are so far from reality it's jarring, just seems like the show is box ticking. Cute weird girls check, generic lead check, transfer student check, abundance of cute girls check, panty shot check. Touwa Meme isn't a person, she's a collection of moe characteristics thrown into a bag and tied up.
RedWing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-15, 07:05   Link #290
zarqu
Stüldt Håjt!

Thoroughly enjoyable. I have a tendency for falling for unimaginably cute girls that stand on bicycles and have their ridiculously beautiful, long blue hair blown in the wind. All that while the Moon touches her shoulder.

Yeah, you can guess what my favourite scene was.

As for the OP... I guess having been exposed to countless Touhou arranges helps, because I'm not hearing the ear raping.

Last edited by zarqu; 2011-04-15 at 07:18.
zarqu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-15, 07:08   Link #291
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

You know, when I think about it, no Shaft show has ever disappointed me. This one is definitely not exception. Shaft/Shinbo's tastes are so close to mine.

I thoroughly enjoyed this episode. It was pure fun. What's up with all the "great" moms this season? I can't believe she treats her daughter like some furniture... she must quite nuts herself if she thought Makoto wasn't going to notice Erio. I guess it runs in the family. However, in spite of her horrible attitude towards her daughter, she was very entertaining and funny. Gap moe
I didn't expect her to be voiced by Nonaka. She's got to be the oldest character she's ever voiced.

Erio is incredibly cute and sexy. Dear god, those legs and feet....I can only agree with Kaoru: best foot/leg fetish anime since Yosuga no Sora. I'd even go as far as to say Erio's one of the prettiest anime character I've ever seen. +3 points for seeing her face? Pff, I'd say this deserves at least 100! She looked truly stunning under the moonlight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riga92 View Post
For some odd reason I can't stop listening to the OP. The song is downright horrible and ear-rape inducing...but I can't help but listen to it. I guess I'm having one of those cases in which "its so bad its good"
So true. I've listened to it so much either since the song was released I think it's brilliant now. Erio's voice is what does it for me. "Sabori gakusei, pajama kiteru~"
Old 2011-04-15, 07:20   Link #292
Kakkou
Tch.

Dem head tilts. Dem legs. Dem angles. Loved everything about this. Heck, I hate the awful OP song yet after seeing the OP I'm looping the damn song. I must've caught those electromagnetic transmissions...
Kakkou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-15, 07:42   Link #293
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Interesting show. Nice style and atmosphere, the alien(?) girl's mumbles are cute (wow must be hard to translate) - before I knew it, the episode was over

One knock against it though - some of the guy's conversation with his aunt at the dinner table went right over my head.
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-15, 07:52   Link #294
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Episode was interesting, in it’s own way.
Old 2011-04-15, 08:35   Link #295
Saturn Beaver
Home of Silent Prayer

Send a message via MSN to Saturn Beaver
Spoiler for Ep 1:
Old 2011-04-15, 08:53   Link #296
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
^^ I think that 39 years old in the business card is the name of her workplace, not her age.
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-15, 09:17   Link #297
Kagekyuubi

Hated the OP, loved the ED and liked the BGMs. Seeing as how this was from the guy who did Lyiing Mii-kun and Broken Maa-chan I'm guessing that this will be a personal trauma story rather than a sci-fi one. Wondering how screwed up the other girls will prove to be.

Also, anyone else reminded of The Mist by this scene?
Kagekyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-15, 09:17   Link #298
animenyo

I hope its not gonna be as random as Arakawa.

Dont get me wrong, I like Arakawa...

But Arakawa went random too much instead of continuing actual storyline or character development.
animenyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-15, 11:14   Link #299
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Wow... that was great. I'm not too big on the character designs, but her manner of speech was hilarious.

And what does "denpa" mean exactly?
Old 2011-04-15, 11:52   Link #300
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Wow... that was great. I'm not too big on the character designs, but her manner of speech was hilarious.

And what does "denpa" mean exactly?
Can either mean crazy or electromagnetic wave.

Tags
aliens, ecchi, light novel adaptation, romance, school life, seinen, shaft, shounen, slice of life