AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > K-On!

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-08-01, 21:04   Link #201
Afternoon Tea
*Artist

Need some help!
Q: How do you get into this mode were you can just watch the animation like this?
Spoiler for like this:

Q: How do I use Sing mode? I really want to make my own events! I can make out some of the Kanji, but its so so
Old 2012-08-07, 04:40   Link #202
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

As I know finish a song at a perfect or S you can get a replay.
Old 2012-08-09, 23:14   Link #203
shinku no kage
:Still Yayoi's Onii~chan:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptnAwesomee View Post
Need some help!
Q: How do you get into this mode were you can just watch the animation like this?
Spoiler for like this:

Q: How do I use Sing mode? I really want to make my own events! I can make out some of the Kanji, but its so so
I have the PSP version so I'm not sure if they've added any new features to the PS3 version but in the PSP version you can only see a "clean" performance in the Utaou/Sing mode. You can do this by choosing the song and the corresponding stage, doing so will give you the option for the pre-set actions and camera angles to be loaded automatically. From there just choose to view the vid and TA-DAA~!

*NOTE* In Utaou/Sing mode its only the instrumental version of the song. (atleast in the PSP version) So either that video is from the PS3 version and it turns out that it has new features or that video has been edited.

...and I'm sorry but I cant really explain how to use the Utaou/Sing mode in depth as I never used it but to watch the "clean" performances. Sorry
Old 2012-08-10, 18:47   Link #204
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinku no kage View Post
I have the PSP version so I'm not sure if they've added any new features to the PS3 version but in the PSP version you can only see a "clean" performance in the Utaou/Sing mode. You can do this by choosing the song and the corresponding stage, doing so will give you the option for the pre-set actions and camera angles to be loaded automatically. From there just choose to view the vid and TA-DAA~!

*NOTE* In Utaou/Sing mode its only the instrumental version of the song. (atleast in the PSP version) So either that video is from the PS3 version and it turns out that it has new features or that video has been edited.

...and I'm sorry but I cant really explain how to use the Utaou/Sing mode in depth as I never used it but to watch the "clean" performances. Sorry
It does look WAY too clean to be PSP; that version had jaggedy lines everywhere.

Plus I don't recall a theatre/performance mode in that version, and I checked out every different option.
Old 2012-08-11, 03:54   Link #205
Kimidori
The Opened Ultimate Gate

just got the game! but i don't know japanese, can i just press O through the entire game?

btw, i took some screenshot, can you tell if this the psp or ps3 version?

Old 2012-08-11, 03:58   Link #206
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimidori View Post
just got the game! but i don't know japanese, can i just press O through the entire game?

btw, i took some screenshot, can you tell if this the psp or ps3 version?

Once you learn the different menu buttons, then everything from setting costumes to finding and playing songs is easy. The rest is like every other rhythm game.

As for the screenies, the first definitely looks PSP, but I'm torn on the second- it looks like it could be PS3, but I haven't played that version yet, so I'm not certain.
Old 2012-08-11, 05:02   Link #207
Kimidori
The Opened Ultimate Gate

Quote:
Originally Posted by papermario13689 View Post
Once you learn the different menu buttons, then everything from setting costumes to finding and playing songs is easy. The rest is like every other rhythm game.
Thank

Quote:
Originally Posted by papermario13689 View Post
As for the screenies, the first definitely looks PSP, but I'm torn on the second- it looks like it could be PS3, but I haven't played that version yet, so I'm not certain.
they're both the psp version but with better graphic because i play it on PC using a PSP emulator
Old 2012-08-11, 05:06   Link #208
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimidori View Post
they're both the psp version but with better graphic because i play it on PC using a PSP emulator
Oh, well that's not very fair, is it? PC makes everything cleaner, after all.
Old 2012-08-12, 03:12   Link #209
Kimidori
The Opened Ultimate Gate

damn! this game don't have season 2 song! i were expecting Gohan wa Okazu, U&I, Utauyo!! MIRACLE and NO!! Thank You!, those are my most loved k-on! song ;_;
Old 2012-09-19, 21:25   Link #210
firehawk12

Hi, I was just wondering, is there an English guide for the game? I just picked up the PS3 version.

Huh, figures I posted in this thread two years ago. I totally forgot. lol
https://docs.google.com/document/edi...Q&hl=en&pli=1#

No idea if anyone is still reading this thread, but is there a way to transfer a PSP save to the PS3 version?

Last edited by firehawk12; 2012-09-23 at 22:39.
Closed Thread