Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2008-04-03, 10:45   Link #1121
StoneBleach
Soulmate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkndsoul1661 View Post
This is just something i would like some peoples opinions on.
Why is it that when Rukia draw diagrams to explain things she only uses one marker pen, yet the drawings are fully coloured?
Maybe it is a multicolor pen or something. I really like her drawings. They are very funny. Maybe someday i will try to draw like her.
StoneBleach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-03, 11:06   Link #1122
Wych

Spoiler for MANGA:
Wych is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-03, 11:21   Link #1123
Mortis
You fool!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wych View Post
Spoiler for MANGA:
Spoiler:
Old 2008-04-03, 12:40   Link #1124
Darkndsoul1661
Urahara Fanboy ^^

Send a message via MSN to Darkndsoul1661
Quote:
Maybe it is a multicolor pen or something.
It could be a magic pen with its own unique reiatsu
Darkndsoul1661 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-04, 01:01   Link #1125
StoneBleach
Soulmate

Spoiler for Grimmjow:

Spoiler for Grimmjow release:
Old 2008-04-04, 11:51   Link #1126
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneBleach View Post
Spoiler for Grimmjow:
Spoiler for Answer:
Old 2008-04-04, 17:56   Link #1127
BleachOD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkndsoul1661 View Post
This is just something i would like some peoples opinions on.
Why is it that when Rukia draw diagrams to explain things she only uses one marker pen, yet the drawings are fully coloured?
This is not an opinion thread. It's a Q & A thread. That cannot not be answered with fact. Your guess is as good as ours...
BleachOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-05, 18:51   Link #1128
BleachOD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneBleach View Post

The new OP is in the site. The music is great. Just perfect. Makes me remember of Uverworld opening.
As much as I appreciate it. I don't think this is the thread for this(It's a Q & A thread)...there is one
Bleach (OST)

You should remove that link from this thread, and post it there (Er, you might want to check if thats allowed while you are at it)

Just thought I would help you out. They got rules around here, as infraction queen...Just thought I would warn you...
BleachOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-05, 19:04   Link #1129
StoneBleach
Soulmate

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleachOD View Post
As much as I appreciate it. I don't think this is the thread for this(It's a Q & A thread)...there is one
Bleach (OST)

You should remove that link from this thread, and post it there (Er, you might want to check if thats allowed while you are at it)

Just thought I would help you out. They got rules around here, as infraction queen...Just thought I would warn you...
Thanks for the advice. I delected the post.
Old 2008-04-05, 22:52   Link #1130
Yosei
Death by writing

I know this is an outdated question, but where is the chapter where Orihime slaps Ulquiorra? I watched the scene via anime but some say the manga scene was more dramatic or something, I would like to check it out.
Yosei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-05, 23:02   Link #1131
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
Chapter 262, at least something between 260-265 iirc
Old 2008-04-06, 04:29   Link #1132
StoneBleach
Soulmate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yosei View Post
I know this is an outdated question, but where is the chapter where Orihime slaps Ulquiorra? I watched the scene via anime but some say the manga scene was more dramatic or something, I would like to check it out.
I think that everything in the manga is more dramatic than in anime. The slap chapter is almost alike the anime.
Old 2008-04-06, 15:28   Link #1133
Kazuma77
Kakashi Fangirl

Why the hell is Ichigo relying on his Hollow powers so much? After that mask falls off, he looks so defenseless, worse then Nel ... He can't even fight on his own.. thats gotta be bad...
~Ladies, if a guy ever tells you, he wants to cover you from head to toe in honey, and lick it all off inch by inch, that's the man who hasn't done it before. You start at her toes, and before you get to anything interesting, she is asleep and you are in diabetic coma ~
Kazuma77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-06, 15:46   Link #1134
StoneBleach
Soulmate

well...it's the fastest away to save lives.
Old 2008-04-06, 15:48   Link #1135
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
it's simple.. he's a noob he doesn't know enough about his bankai etc, he never tried to use kidou,... so he is running from one powerup to another.. but that's ok, it's entertaining and it shows that you need experience/know-how + training/hard work in bleachverse
Old 2008-04-06, 15:48   Link #1136
Kazuma77
Kakashi Fangirl

Yeah but not when his mask last only few seconds ....
~Ladies, if a guy ever tells you, he wants to cover you from head to toe in honey, and lick it all off inch by inch, that's the man who hasn't done it before. You start at her toes, and before you get to anything interesting, she is asleep and you are in diabetic coma ~
Old 2008-04-06, 15:50   Link #1137
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazuma77 View Post
Why the hell is Ichigo relying on his Hollow powers so much? After that mask falls off, he looks so defenseless, worse then Nel ... He can't even fight on his own.. thats gotta be bad...
Because to beat Espada ranked 6 or higher he needs his Hollow powers otherwise he is simply too weak. When his mask falls off he pretty much is easy prey for for Grimmjow and Ulquiorra. It's unfortunate and annoying but that's the way it is. If Ichigo had more time to perfect his Bankai and general shinigami skills he would be more of a match to higher ranked Espada without his Hollow powers but don't forget that Ichigo's only been a shinigami for a relatively short time compared to other captains. His hollow powers act almost like a performance enhancing drug which allow him to take on opponents that would normally far exceed his level of power.
Kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-06, 16:40   Link #1138
Kazuma77
Kakashi Fangirl

will they back off from Hueco Mundo or will they stay there? i am almost at the end of episodes for now, and it looks like it will end when it will really get interesting... i just can't stop watching it, there are so awesome fights, and funny moments, that i looked 164 ( till now) in about 2-3 weeks... i need to count the one week break when i trip against fillers... so thats 2 weeks
Old 2008-04-06, 16:53   Link #1139
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazuma77 View Post
will they back off from Hueco Mundo or will they stay there? i am almost at the end of episodes for now, and it looks like it will end when it will really get interesting... i just can't stop watching it, there are so awesome fights, and funny moments, that i looked 164 ( till now) in about 2-3 weeks... i need to count the one week break when i trip against fillers... so thats 2 weeks
Well telling you that would be spoiler from the manga . You'll just have to be patient or start reading the manga...

I'm not sure how many more episodes there will be until fillers start and nor am I sure how the hell they will incorporate fillers from the current situation but I also hope they wrap some things up before they head into a filler arc. They will definatly finish up the GrimmjowvsIchigo battle so you don't have to worry about that.
Spoiler for Vague spoiler about change of location. Read at your peril Kazuma!:
Kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-06, 17:27   Link #1140
Kazuma77
Kakashi Fangirl

damn it...can't wait... they just cut off in the middle of fights.. this anime is so addictive there should be new episode every few days (2-3 max)

Tags
q&a