AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-05-17, 13:29   Link #101
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Location: Where the morale of the people is as black as the sea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinny Riddle View Post
The prequels are turning up the heat now. I think we're reaching the climax soon, as the prequels started at (-108) and now (-102) we have 7 chapters, only 1 or 2 chapters left before just enough to fill up one manga volume, most likely titled "Turn Back the Pendulum".

As speculated by many, after Kensei and Shiro, all the would-be Vaizards (except Hachi for now) were sent to the scene to be "Vaizardized". Tessai (looking awesome here) was probably spared that fate, but decides to go into exile with Urahara and Yoruichi anyway.

We'll just have to see how Hachi also managed to join them in becoming a Vaizard. Perhaps Tessai decides the crime scene needed a Kidou expert after all and sent Hachi afterwards?
Hachi is going to the site. All the would be vizards are goining there. Shunsui sent risa in Tessai's place but Hachi still went.
Old 2008-05-17, 14:41   Link #102
Wych

Has anybody wondered HOW this relates back to the main story?

They wouldn't give us all of this information on the vaizards and Urahara for no reason.

Maybe they will leave the flashbacks on a cliff hanger which shows the vaizards are evil and they will appear at the scene of the battle. Then just when Yamamoto thinks they will help soul society Shinji stabs him through the chest or something similar, would be truely epic
Old 2008-05-17, 21:20   Link #103
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wych View Post
Has anybody wondered HOW this relates back to the main story?

They wouldn't give us all of this information on the vaizards and Urahara for no reason.

Maybe they will leave the flashbacks on a cliff hanger which shows the vaizards are evil and they will appear at the scene of the battle. Then just when Yamamoto thinks they will help soul society Shinji stabs him through the chest or something similar, would be truely epic
Uhh maybe once they come back to real time event in Bleach, Vaizards will show up. Thus having a mini reunion with everyone. From SS-Aizen/co-Vaizards
Old 2008-05-18, 05:27   Link #104
chitgoks

could it be a virus they're fighting against?
Old 2008-05-18, 06:30   Link #105
Kaze
「Darkly Charismatic 」
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by chitgoks View Post
could it be a virus they're fighting against?
I wouldn't count on it since Kensei got stabbed
Old 2008-05-18, 09:17   Link #106
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nourredine View Post
I wouldn't count on it since Kensei got stabbed
Viruses CAN get transferred through the bloodstream...
Old 2008-05-18, 09:47   Link #107
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

You are all forgetting that Ichigo is a Vizard and all Urahara did was to sever his chain of fate. No stabing, no exchange of bodily fluids, no injections of any kind. So how did Ichigo get a virus to become a Vizard??? I think it has to do with the power level of the soul about to die while in Shinigami form. In that scene where those three unidentified people were talking, one said a regular soul would not do. So there has to be a powerful soul and death involved for sure. There is one factor we are missing though, I will not argue against that. I am sure we will find out in the next two weeks.... or maybe not...
Old 2008-05-18, 10:13   Link #108
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAQI View Post
You are all forgetting that Ichigo is a Vizard and all Urahara did was to sever his chain of fate. No stabing, no exchange of bodily fluids, no injections of any kind. So how did Ichigo get a virus to become a Vizard??? I think it has to do with the power level of the soul about to die while in Shinigami form. In that scene where those three unidentified people were talking, one said a regular soul would not do. So there has to be a powerful soul and death involved for sure. There is one factor we are missing though, I will not argue against that. I am sure we will find out in the next two weeks.... or maybe not...
No one said there was only one way. Maybe the rest were infected with a virus, maybe it's something else.
Old 2008-05-18, 10:17   Link #109
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAQI View Post
If we really want to do conspiracy theories, after Ichigo lost to Byakuya in episode 16, Urahara treated his unconscious body. At the time, Ichi was helpless and vulnerable...........Urahara could've given him any injections, infections or bodily fluids he wanted. Maybe a safety measure, that if his life was ever in extreme danger in SS, his hollow would emerge and save him?

These wild speculations are hard to resist for me sometimes :P..........but it could happen.

Last edited by Amirali; 2008-05-18 at 10:41.
Old 2008-05-18, 10:44   Link #110
Littlecloud

Speculation for last chapter of flashback arc :
Everyone sent got vizardized except for Shinji .When he's on his way to retreat ,we see Yamato shows up out of the blue : [ Evil laughter ] : " Who'd have thought you could come this far ... "
Old 2008-05-18, 10:48   Link #111
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
No one said there was only one way. Maybe the rest were infected with a virus, maybe it's something else.
Thats true. If there is more than one way to skin a vizard or make a vizard ... Urahara would know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amirali1985 View Post
If we really want to do conspiracy theories, after Ichigo lost to Byakuya in episode 16, Urahara treated his unconscious body. At the time, Ichi was helpless and vulnerable...........Urahara could've given him any injections, infections or bodily fluids he wanted. Maybe a safety measure, that if his life was ever in extreme danger in SS, his hollow would emerge and save him?

These wild speculations are hard to resist for me sometimes :P..........but it could happen.
True, but the thought of Urahara giving Ichigo bodily fluids makes my skin crawl...
Old 2008-05-18, 14:04   Link #112
tennis1690

Some people have said that at this point in time, Kensei was having an inner battle with his hollow side already and the zanpakuto that stabbed only helped the hollow side to win (thus, allowing for the transformation).

I disagree, I think it has something to do with the zanpakuto's ability as this the last thing we see prior to Kensei's transformation. I mean, what else could've triggered it (he seems like your average Captain-level shinigami)?

Another thing to point out is that Shinji, Hachi, Love, Rose, Lisa, Hiyori, Kensei and Mashiro (current Vizard0 are all at the scene of the crime, so, is this the turning point for them and what triggers their hollow powers to emerge?

We do know that Urahara has a hand on this (the bodies exploding was just anatural thing at the time) and he can't believe it got so out of control and that's why he wanted to go help Hiyori. Could this realte to the Hougyoku?
Old 2008-05-18, 14:13   Link #113
tennis1690

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichimaru View Post
if kensei was so easily defeated, then the quality of captains back then is crap compared today?
I think there are always a few that are not as strong as the others, take for example Hitsugaya, Soifon, Tousen, Komomura and even Mayuri. You cannot compare them with the likes of Byakuya, Unohana, Shinsui, Ukitake, Yama, Kenpachi, Aizen, or Gin (keep in mind that this refered to the captain roster prior to the betrayal)

I think Kensei, Rose and Ichigo's dad (assuming he's the missing captain ) are pretty average. Then you have Urahara, Unohana, Yama, Kenpachi, Kuchiki, Shinji, Shunsui, Ukitake, Yoruichi, Love (past captain roster).

I think the past roster was stronger back then
Old 2008-05-18, 14:22   Link #114
lequory
People hate good theories

has it ever crossed anyones mind, that since we have not heard about Isshin yet, that Isshin could be the missing Captain they were speaking of a few chapters ago. The one that supposedly got killed or came up missing??????
Old 2008-05-18, 14:44   Link #115
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Quote:
Originally Posted by lequory View Post
has it ever crossed anyones mind, that since we have not heard about Isshin yet, that Isshin could be the missing Captain they were speaking of a few chapters ago. The one that supposedly got killed or came up missing??????
As soon as I read it on the manga page my friend, but Isshin has only been without his powers for 20 years... so it does not make sence that he went missing 100+ years ago, and Ichi's mom was not alive at that time so he could not have gone to the real world after her... Unless she was shinigami too and they both left the SS together. I don't think there will be anything having to do with Isshin in this ark...
Old 2008-05-18, 16:24   Link #116
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
I wanna see Shinji and co all start going hollowification and old dude and unohana sees it.
Old 2008-05-18, 16:34   Link #117
Davitz
Stupid Monkeys!

Send a message via MSN to Davitz
i just realised something after reading this chapter over again....
that last panel gives us an insight into what kenseis mask will look like.. as did ichigos hollow form
Old 2008-05-18, 16:56   Link #118
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Yeah, and I think his mask looks bad ass!!!!
Old 2008-05-18, 17:03   Link #119
Davitz
Stupid Monkeys!

Send a message via MSN to Davitz
its a bit plain but yeh i think its affective lol
and shinjis hollow form looks like its gonna be monstorous if it goes by his mask
Old 2008-05-18, 17:20   Link #120
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Monstourus is right, he looks like the mummy of TUT Uncommon...