AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-05-29, 17:43   Link #21
carb

it doesn't matter if aizen and co. 's identity was revealed 100 years ago. the purpose of this flashback was to point out the hate between the vizards and SS. And I think it's clear as to why that is. Seeing fellow friends turning into hollows and trying to kill each other, then seeing the culprits behind all of it becoming captains later on is not something I'd call justice either.
Old 2008-05-29, 18:02   Link #22
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by carb View Post
it doesn't matter if aizen and co. 's identity was revealed 100 years ago. the purpose of this flashback was to point out the hate between the vizards and SS. And I think it's clear as to why that is. Seeing fellow friends turning into hollows and trying to kill each other, then seeing the culprits behind all of it becoming captains later on is not something I'd call justice either.
It's because of this that I think that they'll come in and wipe the floor with BOTH sides when the flashback ends.
Old 2008-05-29, 18:05   Link #23
Wych

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
It's because of this that I think that they'll come in and wipe the floor with BOTH sides when the flashback ends.

Shinji seemed a bit too cool when he helped Ichigo and said something along the lines of "sigh I didn't want to get involved with any of soul societies fights" , didn't seem aggressive towards them more neutral and wary but surely he will have a bone to pick with Aizen.
Old 2008-05-29, 18:23   Link #24
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

._.why my hate for aizen just go bigger man i hate him
Old 2008-05-29, 18:40   Link #25
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
I think there was some doubt. In the SS arc all but Yamato of the old gaurd seemed a bit on edge once Azein died. Rukia's captain freaked and he and Shunshui desided to stop the ecaution by anymeans and Unohana did such a detailed autopsy that she broke through the illusion. Azein though Urahara had sent Ichigo to stop him, meaning that he had thought Urahara knew about him being behind everything.
Good point that there may have been some suspicion of Aizen. Now that I think about it, Kenpachi's "only Gin, Tousen and Aizen are scared of death" comments assume more significance. Most people attributed those to Zaraki's keen insight into human nature. But given that he's over a 100 years old, it's plausible that he'd heard some rumours of their dubious activities back then.

Infact, the characters most duped by Aizen and co were the young generation......Hitseguya, Kira, Hinamori, etc. It's possible that the older captains were more cautious in their trust of him.
Old 2008-05-29, 18:52   Link #26
TeNMaN
Lost & Found

Quote:
Originally Posted by amirali1985 View Post
Good point that there may have been some suspicion of Aizen. Now that I think about it, Kenpachi's "only Gin, Tousen and Aizen are scared of death" comments assume more significance. Most people attributed those to Zaraki's keen insight into human nature. But given that he's over a 100 years old, it's plausible that he'd heard some rumours of their dubious activities back then.

Infact, the characters most duped by Aizen and co were the young generation......Hitseguya, Kira, Hinamori, etc. It's possible that the older captains were more cautious in their trust of him.
Another question is when and where does Kenpachi show up during this or does he even show up at all?? Maybe he gained his insight to Aizen, Gin, and Tousen by observing some of these events in the distance. It wouldn't surprise me and it wouldn't surprise me if he didn't even really care!
Old 2008-05-29, 19:10   Link #27
Crusader

Send a message via MSN to Crusader
I just have to say go Team Aizen. About time we get some nitty gritty insight. It seems that Aizen has been a very busy beaver for longer than what i expected. Tousen is stronger than what he gets credit for i have to say. Well he is my favorite guy in this series.

Anyhow, I can't help but feel a frame up coming along somewhere. Aizen is quite the schemer though. Makes you wonder though, why is he such a bastard?
Old 2008-05-29, 19:42   Link #28
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by amirali1985 View Post
Good point that there may have been some suspicion of Aizen. Now that I think about it, Kenpachi's "only Gin, Tousen and Aizen are scared of death"
I think it was only Tousen and Gin that Zaraki commented on. But yeah, it became apparent that was a hint when Gin and Tousen were revealed as traitors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader
Tousen is stronger than what he gets credit for i have to say. Well he is my favorite guy in this series.
Oh, now people start liking Tousen. jk

I give Aizen, Gin and Tousen credit. Still, I think their attack was successful more because of stealth and coordination combined with the chaos and confusion they've created among the captains rather than raw strength.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3
Azein though Urahara had sent Ichigo to stop him, meaning that he had thought Urahara knew about him being behind everything.
He did say he thought Ichigo was working under Urahara orders, but does that mean he thought Urahara was trying to stop his plans? I thought Aizen just assumed Urahara was just trying to recover the Hogyoku the same as he was.

Old 2008-05-29, 20:08   Link #29
Monkey D. Luffy

To me this brings up a big question. So, there was three Shinigami, Aizen, Tousen, Gin who were under some suspition or atleast were looked on with a close eye so to speak. Even if it was the most minimal doubt, this still would of given them consideration for the Detention Unit since they were potential threats, so what happened for them to be able to survive this long in Soul Society long after this even happened?

Perhaps Aizen was just too smart and managed to erase every single detail of him and the other two being even loosely involved. Perhaps even Soul Society had to manage on with Aizen, Gin and Tousen because of the heavy blow they received in power after all those Vizards left regardless of what they could potentialy cause.
Old 2008-05-29, 21:14   Link #30
iamthatguy
Banned

Thumbs up

I am guessing the reason why all the remaining Captains got owned pretty quick is that they were unaware of Aizen's shikai, near the end you can see him appearing with his zanpaktou in his hand plus they got pretty messed up by 2 vaizards before that.

Heres my theory on how the cover up succeeded, maybe all of the soon to be vaizards turned into hollows and cannot revert back to their previous shinigami state, and just as Urahara and Tessai appeared they somehow restrained all the Vaizards and took them back to SS.
At this point he started creating the hougyoku (maybe it was all Aizens plot the whole time, was for Urahara to create the hougyoku) and the Vaizards succeeded in reverting to their shinigami state, they told old man Yama everything about Aizen and his plot but at this point Shunshui told them that he saw him in Seiretai so they would not beleive the Vaizards. Yama realise the Vaizards might be a threat to SS because they have atained hollow powers decided to execute all of them which leads to the Vaizards being ungrateful of SS which also leads to Urahara create the untraccable Gigai.

Just my 2 cents
Old 2008-05-29, 21:56   Link #31
cloudstrife13

Theory on who attacked Kensei's Squad

I knew it! So Tousen's already in league with Aizen.
Old 2008-05-29, 23:06   Link #32
Satsuki Yuuhi Ramius

Send a message via Yahoo to Satsuki Yuuhi Ramius
As i expected Aizen,Gin and Kaname that turn them become Vizard -_-
Old 2008-05-29, 23:36   Link #33
ThoHell

Wow, good chapter. It's all making sense now and it's really interesting finding out all this stuff. Aizen just doesn't stop making me WOW him. Guys just wicked and too smart for his own good....
Old 2008-05-29, 23:53   Link #34
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

it should make the Shinji and Aizen reunion a lot of fun.
Old 2008-05-30, 00:15   Link #35
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey D. Luffy View Post
To me this brings up a big question. So, there was three Shinigami, Aizen, Tousen, Gin who were under some suspition or atleast were looked on with a close eye so to speak. Even if it was the most minimal doubt, this still would of given them consideration for the Detention Unit since they were potential threats, so what happened for them to be able to survive this long in Soul Society long after this even happened?

Perhaps Aizen was just too smart and managed to erase every single detail of him and the other two being even loosely involved. Perhaps even Soul Society had to manage on with Aizen, Gin and Tousen because of the heavy blow they received in power after all those Vizards left regardless of what they could potentialy cause.
Very good points. It seems the Vizards are leaning towards SS's side in terms of wanting to kill Aizen and co., they have reason enough...

And no one can say that Tosen's mask isn't cool :P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
Oh, now people start liking Tousen. jk
I agree without the 'jk'.
Old 2008-05-30, 00:17   Link #36
BleachOD
Banned

That was a great chapter...Tousen's look is cool. Aizen shows his true colors! So Tousen never had a sense of justice to begin with eh? O,o why does he have the same hair- style as love?
Old 2008-05-30, 00:30   Link #37
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

Ah, tousen was unexpected. But what's really surprising is that kaname has his bankai so early on. And the horrible thing is that even though he has had his bankai for that many years, he still dosen't know the proper way to use it (just lop all their heads off!!) Oh well.

So i guess aside from this arc being a recap arc, it is also important in that it gives the vaizards the resolution and reason to get actively involved in the fight. What's strange however is that if the vaizards already knew about aizen and co.'s plot from so long ago, and they're still alive, what's keeping them from informing SS about it?
Old 2008-05-30, 00:42   Link #38
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

The vizards, or at least Shinji, believed that Aizen would frame them for what had been going on so far. So, their way of thinking is to leave SS and to expose Aizen on their own some day, and that day had come alot sooner than what they expected.

P.S.: Is it me, or does Nanao look cute in this chapter? Now we can equate Shunsui with Pedo Bear =X.
Old 2008-05-30, 00:46   Link #39
kagato3

Now my biggest question is given Lisa's choice in reading material, just what does Nanao come to read with her every month?
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Old 2008-05-30, 01:17   Link #40
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
Now my biggest question is given Lisa's choice in reading material, just what does Nanao come to read with her every month?
I think her current habit was picked up during her exile here, as a form of "rebellion" (maybe). She would have read something...more wholesome with Nanao.
Closed Thread