AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hidan no Aria

Notices

Old 2011-04-05, 15:14   Link #781
Nera Sleith
我らがツインテールに、勝る萌え無し!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Fixed....such artfully rendered piece of precision killing tool as that rifle....how sweet...I can almost fell the wooden butt-stock, the trigger, the scope and the sand bag beneath my arms as I nestle in my fox-hole while the target sits blissfully unaware of my marker over his head.....
Haha. I can imagine you saying:
"---I am a single bullet. It has no heart. Therefore, it does not think. It just flies straight towards it target."

...before you try to pull teh trigger.
Old 2011-04-06, 03:59   Link #782
Registered Member

Hadn't seen this PV posted yet so thought I'd share it.

Registered Member is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-06, 04:18   Link #783
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Registered Member View Post
You thought well, my friend. Posted or not, I've not seen it before, so I'm a happy man right now (got to see me some of Shirayuki's big ones )

I bestow upon you a rep... that for some reason I can't really give much of these days
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-06, 04:38   Link #784
Dahak86
Classics never age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Registered Member View Post

That skirt...
The Hell is up with that skirt? It's scientifically impossible for it to remain in-place in all those extreme situations... and here I was expecting some nice pantsu-shots...
Besides, what's the point of having so much focus on her skirt (to the point where a pantyshot is almost inevitable) if we can't see what's underneath?

the rest of the PV was good, though.
Old 2011-04-06, 05:10   Link #785
applejuice
I kill you
*Graphic Designer

That PV above is genuinely boring for me. It's not like animation or character design is superb, or promising any sort of quality from story without relying on consistent moe-values. Concept is interesting, but nothing else. I will put this on hold, and wait until some review tells me that this is worth having a look.
Old 2011-04-06, 05:26   Link #786
hayate-sama
お姉さま、君はどこ

Quote:
Originally Posted by applejuice View Post
That PV above is genuinely boring for me. It's not like animation or character design is superb, or promising any sort of quality from story without relying on consistent moe-values. Concept is interesting, but nothing else. I will put this on hold, and wait until some review tells me that this is worth having a look.
That PV look very promising for many of us, look like they going to follow the light novel closely but the quality is not really great compare to IS or hanasaku iroha and Butei high look like a pretty normal school to me or because i start to compare it with Academy or IS academy.
hayate-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-06, 05:43   Link #787
PzIVf3

Is that a P226 or M11 pistol? Never mind

Name: Kanazaki H Aria aka Holmes the 4th
Characteristics: Pettanko loli, twin-tailed, dat fang, tsundere
Weapon: Colt Goverment:2, Kodachi :2
Skill:
AI=Kato
Vale Tudo
Scarlet Ammo
Crossed Swords and Guns

Name: Riko Mina aka Lupin the 4th
Characteristics: loli with big chest, twin-tailed, dorodere, yangire, kuudere
Weapon: Walther P99, Knife:2
Skill
AI=Kato
Paraglider
Trick twin tail
Crossed Swords and Guns

Name: Shirayuki Hotogi
Characteristics: very long hair, Yamato Nadeshiko, yandere
Subject: SSR
Position: Support
Weapon: Irokameayame, Chain Sickle
Skill:
Berserker
Flame Sword
Cure

Name: Kinji Tohyama (ver.normal)
Characteristics: Normal
Subject: Inquesta
Position: Front
Weapon: Beretta M92F (Kinji Model), Butterfly Knight, The Scarlet
Skill:
Dress Scan

Name: Kinji Tohyama (ver.Hysteria Savant Syndrome)
Characteristics: Alpha
Subject: Inquesta
Position: Front
Weapon: Beretta M92F (Kinji Model), Butterfly Knight, The Scarlet
Skill:
Billiard
Mirror
Trash

Name: Reki
Characteristics: short green hair, always wearing large head phone, silent type behavior
Weapon: Dragunov SVD
Skill:
Marksman expert

Last edited by PzIVf3; 2011-04-06 at 19:03. Reason: Forgot to add Reki
PzIVf3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-06, 06:03   Link #788
mangatron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak86 View Post
That skirt...
The Hell is up with that skirt? It's scientifically impossible for it to remain in-place in all those extreme situations... and here I was expecting some nice pantsu-shots...

You raised a good question, but as Animesuki's resident explainer, I will tell you the logical reason (in the simplest way of course)

Ever been out in the rain, on a windy day? Chances are, you'd have had an umbrella reverse itself several times. I myself had experienced this on sunny days by the beach (which had ungodly winds) so I will tell you now a wet umbrella plays no part in the following explanation.

Simply put, that saying, "the bigger they are, the harder they fall", is a similar thing to what I'm trying to get at. The best example is on a windy day, bring out 2 umbrella's, one small one and one large one. When the umbrella's reverse themselves, the larger one reacts more violently than the smaller one. In the most simplest of terms, Aria is a tiny girl, and the dimensions of her skirt are smaller than the usual. That means with a smaller radius, the skirt needs more direct stimulation from below, compared to the skirt of a girl with a wider girth, who has more skirt area resulting in the more varied response it would get from the same amount of wind applied to a smaller skirt. Visual stimulation at it's finest, but I'm not familiar with the english scientific terms so what I'm trying to get at is like saying, the one with a smaller parachute catches little air compared to the one with a larger parachute, or, the girl with the larger breasts jiggles more than the one with smaller ones... no wait, I mean...
Easy, ja? though my lack of english terms for this scientific explanation could be better learned.

Quote:
Besides, what's the point of having so much focus on her skirt (to the point where a pantyshot is almost inevitable) if we can't see what's underneath?
We can't see it, not yet anyways who knows, with Aria's size, we may need to, how shall we say, "Keep Out"?
Old 2011-04-06, 06:04   Link #789
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
That skirt...

Since the anime will premiere on TBS, some pantsu-shots will be censored since it's a VHF channel and don't accept any scene that include underwear (except for To Love-Ru, scenes of normal underwear are changed to sport underwear in the TV version) or partial nudity. Since it's animated by J.C Staff, they doesn't have female nipples.
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-06, 06:33   Link #790
Dahak86
Classics never age

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
Easy, ja? though my lack of english terms for this scientific explanation could be better learned.
I'm not sure if I understood it all, but I guess I got the gist of it.
nice choice of words, btw --> stimulation...

Quote:
We can't see it, not yet anyways who knows, with Aria's size, we may need to, how shall we say, "Keep Out"?
oh, Alice-chan is a-ok, but Aria's a no-no? I see...
Old 2011-04-06, 07:11   Link #791
tsunade666

Quote:

You raised a good question, but as Animesuki's resident explainer, I will tell you the logical reason (in the simplest way of course)

Ever been out in the rain, on a windy day? Chances are, you'd have had an umbrella reverse itself several times. I myself had experienced this on sunny days by the beach (which had ungodly winds) so I will tell you now a wet umbrella plays no part in the following explanation.

Simply put, that saying, "the bigger they are, the harder they fall", is a similar thing to what I'm trying to get at. The best example is on a windy day, bring out 2 umbrella's, one small one and one large one. When the umbrella's reverse themselves, the larger one reacts more violently than the smaller one. In the most simplest of terms, Aria is a tiny girl, and the dimensions of her skirt are smaller than the usual. That means with a smaller radius, the skirt needs more direct stimulation from below, compared to the skirt of a girl with a wider girth, who has more skirt area resulting in the more varied response it would get from the same amount of wind applied to a smaller skirt. Visual stimulation at it's finest, but I'm not familiar with the english scientific terms so what I'm trying to get at is like saying, the one with a smaller parachute catches little air compared to the one with a larger parachute, or, the girl with the larger breasts jiggles more than the one with smaller ones... no wait, I mean...

Nice wall of text lolitron. I don't understand a thing

I will just ignore it and be happy the the PV shows promising animation. At least Hysteria Mode Kinji shows kick ass moves.

Riko is just suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper cute. I'm happy just for that.
Old 2011-04-06, 07:14   Link #792
mangatron

Quote:
I'm not sure if I understood it all, but I guess I got the gist of it.
nice choice of words, btw --> stimulation...
I know, I know, I'm not exactly sane right now, stuck between "I hate the basis of my job expertise" and "I'm liking Spring 2011 Anime so far..." I'm really really moody right now

Quote:
oh, Alice-chan is a-ok, but Aria's a no-no? I see...

No.... I mean, what I meant was.... Aria's childlike appearance would have police tape plastered across the screen whenever we get a good view D-don't get the wrong idea, I-I never said Alice was better than Aria! I wanna see some Aria pantsu too! Honestly!

MisaoFan makes much more sense than I do
Old 2011-04-06, 08:23   Link #793
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by PzIVf3 View Post
Is that a P226 or M11 pistol? Never mind

Name: Kanazaki H Aria aka Holmes the 4th
Characteristics: Pettanko loli, twin-tailed, dat fang, tsundere
Weapon: Colt Goverment:2, Kodachi :2
Skill:
AI=Kato
Vale Tudo
Scarlet Ammo
Crossed Swords and Guns

Name: Riko Mina aka Lupin the 4th
Characteristics: loli with big chest, twin-tailed, dorodere, yangire, kuudere
Weapon: Walther P99, Knife:2
Skill
AI=Kato
Paraglider
Trick twin tail
Crossed Swords and Guns

Skill:
Berserker
Flame Sword
Wait, you forget to add Reki. Otherwise, Riko isn't loli, but have an normal height, taller than Aria. Shirayuki breast size is larger than Riko.
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-06, 12:24   Link #794
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
That skirt...

Aria is wearing a KyoAni "skirt of steel".

Loved the PV. It focused nicely on action with some fanservice.
Old 2011-04-06, 13:37   Link #795
Icy.Tear
二人は独自の世界を展開

Aria carries a kodachi?

Damn, guess I'll be going back through the light novel.
Icy.Tear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-07, 08:19   Link #796
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoakeNoHikari View Post
Aria carries a kodachi?

Damn, guess I'll be going back through the light novel.
yes.... she does... as a quadra status, she has her twin signet M1911s and the kodachis behind her back.

and im starting to imagine that the VA will try to do a 'sexy manly' version when Kinji's talking to the girls in gigolo mode i mean HS mode
Old 2011-04-07, 11:07   Link #797
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nera Sleith View Post
Haha. I can imagine you saying:
"---I am a single bullet. It has no heart. Therefore, it does not think. It just flies straight towards it target."

...before you try to pull teh trigger.
All sharpshooters think alike, Reki and us all in the business ^^;

Whether we can shoot the buttons off someone's clothes while he's sprinting from cover to cover from 2km away does not matter...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PzIVf3 View Post

Skill:
Berserker
Flame Sword
Cure
If Shirayuki is what passes for an A-rank SSR.....I shudder to see what the hell an S-rank can do....
Old 2011-04-08, 10:17   Link #798
Icy.Tear
二人は独自の世界を展開

It doesn't say Kodachi in the raws.
Icy.Tear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-08, 10:35   Link #799
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
well we can assume that it is, right? what was its description?

a kodachi is like a wakizashi in a way, but a bit longer... im not that stormy about Japanese blades but kodachi are usually carried in pairs. hell i would lol if a full daisho set has the kodachi in the middle before the wakizashi (from what i know, a daisho set only has the main blade, usually a katana, and its lil bro, a wakizashi.

LULZ MODE ON:

a kodachi is liek the 'middle' between a katana and wakizashi.... if my weapons knowledge is still correct....

Reki needs to use a bigger caliber, say... a .338 Lapua Magnum, or moar (use an Intervention sniper rifle, NAO.)

so Kinji has the spy loadout IMO (standard grade pistol, concealable blade) but his Beretta 92F can use full auto, nearly matching its mod as a 93R (it can be possible but WTF ARE YOU THINKING PIETRO BERETTA FOR CLASSING THE 93R AS A MACHINE PISTOL WHEN IT CAN FIRE BURST?!)

I will lol so hard if one of Aria's twin M1911s has a custom slide that ejects the casings on the left (hey she fires them both ya know)

LULZ MODE OFF (or else I will overheat)
Old 2011-04-08, 12:50   Link #800
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
No, it describes more accurately as combat blade (刃). But the illustrations depict it more clearly.

Then again, a kodachi is technically a "blade"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post

Reki needs to use a bigger caliber, say... a .338 Lapua Magnum, or moar (use an Intervention sniper rifle, NAO.)

Intervention? I rather she use a Barret. .50 cal FTW. Accuracy not an issue for someone who can use a Dragunov like that far beyond what it can possibly hit.

Tags
action, comedy, guns, harem, loli, romance, school life, shounen, tsundere