AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2006-09-06, 05:39   Link #541
cyw1988
Japaholic

Send a message via MSN to cyw1988
Argg looks like i am really a laggard hahaha.. didn't know there were so many Bishoujo games out there... =X So far the ones I have played are mostly all the popular ones where the hype about them are too big for japan alone to handle(so it spreads to me hehehe). Oh ya, anybody has any idea whether 0verflow is actually going to do a joint release for school days and summer days??
cyw1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-06, 08:49   Link #542
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Spitan, I forgot to mention that. It's great seeing the regular Spirits in Eien no Aselia get the spotlight!

<3 Shia.
Old 2006-09-06, 10:24   Link #543
Benoit
Bishoujo Game Enthusiast

Erogamescape is mostly a popularity contest for bishoujo games.
Benoit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-06, 10:34   Link #544
DaFool
Resident devil

This thread has become so popular lately, or maybe its because of more bilingual people posting. (or more like, bilingual people with excessively huge hard disk space)
DaFool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-06, 11:05   Link #545
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

How about Tayu Uta? People seem to be saying that it's a great game as well.

(Better start getting it now...)
Old 2006-09-06, 15:42   Link #546
martino
makes no files now

I want to play PurpleSoft games translated in english(without the use of any text hookers)!!! *cries very loudly*

Damn! Their games looks so nice...
Old 2006-09-06, 22:39   Link #547
fto
Anime Forever

hmm well i looked through lots of games info.... but does anyone know a H-RPG game that has characters that are not kids..... (freaks me out). if i want to play H game, i really want the characters to be a little old (i dont mean like a adult, but al least more older than ones that look like 10 year old kids) im kinda hoping for games with characters that is similar to utawarerumono (at least the girls dont look like 10 year olds) but possibly ones better than it??. Would be nice if the RPG part is fun and somewhat long ( i dont like super short games that could be finished within a hour or so)

i also hope the game has lots of choices the player could choose.

if you know any good game of this type.. pls tell me the info and possibly where i could buy it. (info could be off a site)

dont mind if in japanese or english
fto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-07, 00:14   Link #548
arias

Quote:
Originally Posted by fto
hmm well i looked through lots of games info.... but does anyone know a H-RPG game that has characters that are not kids..... (freaks me out). if i want to play H game, i really want the characters to be a little old (i dont mean like a adult, but al least more older than ones that look like 10 year old kids) im kinda hoping for games with characters that is similar to utawarerumono (at least the girls dont look like 10 year olds) but possibly ones better than it??. Would be nice if the RPG part is fun and somewhat long ( i dont like super short games that could be finished within a hour or so)
Since no one seems to be answering your questions and you are persistent.. I am honestly not too familiar with the RPG eroge genre. I don't play much of it. I'll point you to the game "Soul Brave", and it's been released in English in North America. I can't point you to sites but I'm sure you can google it to find an online store to purchase it from.

ayyo's website at http://www.makenaidesuwayo.com/

has several reviews of eroge games. You can look through the past history to see previous eroge RPGs and go from there. Hope that helped.

e.g. http://www.makenaidesuwayo.com/2006/...ions/#more-959

http://www.makenaidesuwayo.com/2006/...enki/#more-957
arias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-07, 01:48   Link #549
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Replayability seems to have been one of Pajamas Soft's main goals with Prism Ark, cause I just started my third run with Fel's arc, and there's even more new stuff going on!

What makes these things even more interesting is that they make it almost seem as if the protagonist, Hyaweh, had gained some sort of pre-knowledge of those things. Like how something used to happen over and over in the first two arcs, so the protagonist then does something that prevents it from happening again in the third.

My first thought upon seeing this happen again was, "Higurashi!"

Of course, without the horror and psycho girls.

(PS: Onigiri bombs! )

Spoiler for minor game spoilers:

Last edited by Newprimus; 2006-09-07 at 03:13.
Newprimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-08, 08:05   Link #550
Benoit
Bishoujo Game Enthusiast

Quote:
I'll point you to the game "Soul Brave"
It's "Brave Soul"!
Benoit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-08, 14:03   Link #551
Spuffy
オウカ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by fto
hmm well i looked through lots of games info.... but does anyone know a H-RPG game that has characters that are not kids..... (freaks me out). if i want to play H game, i really want the characters to be a little old (i dont mean like a adult, but al least more older than ones that look like 10 year old kids)
Maybe you should give Leafs Tears to Tiara a shot. It's from the same company as Utware. Most of the charaters, save for one or two have looks matching your preference. There is a playable demo with four levels available as download at Leaf's HP.

And for the record, Scarlett is awesome.
Nekoneko sure left the scene with a bang.
Spuffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-08, 14:07   Link #552
arias

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benoit
It's "Brave Soul"!
I am getting old..
arias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-08, 16:29   Link #553
martino
makes no files now

Has anyone here played Soul Link???
Old 2006-09-09, 02:01   Link #554
zalas
tsubasa o sagashite

Send a message via ICQ to zalas
Soul Link was a decent game. It suffered from two faults in my opinion...:
1) It was waaay too easy to die in the first third of the game, mostly randomly.
2) Shuhei's idiot brother's romantic escapades didn't really interest me that much in the second third of the game.
Other than that, it gave you a nice warm feeling after beating the game, kinda like the end of Shawshank Redemption.
zalas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-09, 06:55   Link #555
martino
makes no files now

Could you please give me any spoilers for the endings, as I was wondering how it could end...compared to the anime.

And how was it so hard to stay alive? Just because of what choices you made? This game looks more like a FPS to me from your description

If I'm correct, there is no english version, right?
Old 2006-09-09, 14:02   Link #556
Thany
Unfair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spuffy
Maybe you should give Leafs Tears to Tiara a shot. It's from the same company as Utware. Most of the charaters, save for one or two have looks matching your preference. There is a playable demo with four levels available as download at Leaf's HP.
Lol why are you talking about this game then?:p
It has quite a few loli H-scenes inside and the H-scenes are extremely random :p
Most h-rpg don't even have any loli characters to begin with, so I wonder what he complains about :o
Old 2006-09-09, 14:13   Link #557
fto
Anime Forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thany
Lol why are you talking about this game then?
It has quite a few loli H-scenes inside and the H-scenes are extremely random
Most h-rpg don't even have any loli characters to begin with, so I wonder what he complains about
i dont mean loli, but i mean the characters look like childrens... i do like the h games, but i just cant stand loli h- scenes (i dont mean that they are 9 year olds, i mean they looks like kids although they may be older).. for example this game tayu uta. http://www.makenaidesuwayo.com/category/games/
though it may not be h-rpg im just giving examples....

i just dont like the characters looking like kids like this one that all, if its a h-game
Old 2006-09-09, 14:29   Link #558
Thany
Unfair

Quote:
Originally Posted by fto
i dont mean loli, but i mean the characters look like childrens... i do like the h games, but i just cant stand loli h- scenes (i dont mean that they are 9 year olds, i mean they looks like kids although they may be older).. for example this game tayu uta. http://www.makenaidesuwayo.com/category/games/
though it may not be h-rpg im just giving examples....

i just dont like the characters looking like kids like this one that all, if its a h-game
None of those in this game are, you probably just never played the game. Tears to Tiara is way more loli than this game is (which is not at all^^).
Also, you should just deal with the H-scenes you don't like, because in most h-games you will find plenty H-scenes you wouldn't want to see... But rares are the game that won't have a single scene that doesn't bother you =p
Old 2006-09-09, 16:39   Link #559
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

I'm probably the only guy who's really playing Prism Ark on these forums so this might be an unanswerable question, but does anyone know how exactly to pull of team attacks?

I only managed to do it during one fight by sheer accident or coincidence with Priecia and Kagura, and would like to know the exact mechanism as to how to get it to work. (There's combinations for all the characters)
Old 2006-09-09, 16:57   Link #560
fto
Anime Forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thany
None of those in this game are, you probably just never played the game. Tears to Tiara is way more loli than this game is (which is not at all^^).
Also, you should just deal with the H-scenes you don't like, because in most h-games you will find plenty H-scenes you wouldn't want to see... But rares are the game that won't have a single scene that doesn't bother you =p
im not saying that they are lolicon.... im just asking if there are games that have characters like utawarerumono.... that all.. ones with characters really looking older

i have plenty of games that are like the one i gave and example of, that why im asking for a game that is a little different. and you cant blame me that Tears of Tiara is way more loli, since its just one thing that someone suggested that i havent even seen yet.

also no i dont have a problem usually with the H-scenes, and even if i did i really dont mind if the game is good.

Tags
bishoujo game, ero-game, eroge, visual novel