AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2008-02-17, 23:48   Link #1
Hazelshock
Touch the bread and die

Bioshock

I found this game to be astounding and masterful, not only was the storyline amazing the game play was well done and the game had replay value. Well this is my opinion on the game wondering other peoples thoughts.

P.S. Sorry if this thread already exist
Hazelshock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-18, 00:32   Link #2
Jays

I'm at the other side of the spectrum, I thought Bioshock was a bad game. It was a dumbed down version of System Shock 2, and although it did seem to have some redeeming characteristics, like a good story and characters, it was just a poor excuse for an FPS with RPG elements tied into it.

I have yet to play Halo 3, partly because I don't own a 360, but I find it really hard to believe that people could call it overrated compared to Bioshock.
Jays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-18, 03:36   Link #3
arcadeplayer987

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jays View Post
I'm at the other side of the spectrum, I thought Bioshock was a bad game. It was a dumbed down version of System Shock 2, and although it did seem to have some redeeming characteristics, like a good story and characters, it was just a poor excuse for an FPS with RPG elements tied into it.

I have yet to play Halo 3, partly because I don't own a 360, but I find it really hard to believe that people could call it overrated compared to Bioshock.
I agree every word, Bioshock is a boring game with week combat and poor story
The only thing I liked was the graphics and the game was well optimized
arcadeplayer987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-18, 04:01   Link #4
Fynal_Fyre
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazelshock View Post
I found this game to be astounding and masterful, not only was the storyline amazing the game play was well done and the game had replay value. Well this is my opinion on the game wondering other peoples thoughts.

P.S. Sorry if this thread already exist
Spoiler for Storyline:
Fynal_Fyre is offline   Reply With Quote