AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-06-17, 04:48   Link #32461
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Gentarou is like every other kid now that I think about it. He appreciates female beauty when he sees it. But when confronted with it... His brain just stops.

And yeah, he's about as thick as Ichika is.

EDIT: Is it really possible to perceive time as if it had slowed down?

Last edited by demino_hellsin; 2012-06-17 at 09:27.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-17, 09:33   Link #32462
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Assuming your nerve system and your brain work that fast? Yeah.
Old 2012-06-17, 09:41   Link #32463
demino_hellsin
That one guy

well not permanently, as if sometimes... moments just feel like they suddenly stretch out and you're aware of everything. Can adrenaline do that?
Old 2012-06-17, 09:45   Link #32464
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Yes, for a split second or so before you adapt and everything went normal... actually you are moving faster than before, you just not recognized it.
Old 2012-06-17, 10:05   Link #32465
demino_hellsin
That one guy

It's normal not to be able to look anywhere if you were surrounded by near naked angry teenage girls right?
Old 2012-06-17, 10:09   Link #32466
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

As far as I and my harem concerned, no, not possible (half-joking)

EDIT: earthquake + cramped mall in clothing section, go figure
Old 2012-06-17, 10:11   Link #32467
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Hmmm... man. Story progression is so hard to choose. "Can't look anywhere approach." or "Can't stop staring" approach
Old 2012-06-17, 10:15   Link #32468
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Use words you'd think correct, if Gentarou really that bold, I'd think he'll 'broke and thus "Don't think, feel". He will try to get out of that rush as fast as he could. Thus the first.
Old 2012-06-17, 10:17   Link #32469
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Hmm... option C, which I unknowingly used first seems fitting and yet... utterly bizarre. "Take it all in stride"

I tend to use repetitive phrasing but it gets on my nerves when I read through it :/
Old 2012-06-17, 10:21   Link #32470
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

....what is option C again?
Old 2012-06-17, 10:25   Link #32471
demino_hellsin
That one guy

"Take it all in stride" acting as if naked girls were the norm and be not fazed by it.
Old 2012-06-17, 10:39   Link #32472
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Hmm, sounds like Ichika's version of safety fuze. Normally, take it in stride means attack everything in sight

Anyway, this might sound rude, but it's really important within story context. So I need outside opinion or even hypothetical assumption (all I get from my sister is a pinch, and my GF just laugh her butt off)

What do you think and feel the first time you realize that you had sleep with an interesting coworker you think really out of reach?
Old 2012-06-17, 10:47   Link #32473
demino_hellsin
That one guy

...as in just sleep? or do you mean sleep?
Old 2012-06-17, 10:52   Link #32474
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

As in "sleep in a hotel with very specific purpose of bonding and fulfilling basic human need, and nothing subverted for humor's sake".

Yeah, in a T-rated fic no less.
Old 2012-06-17, 10:58   Link #32475
demino_hellsin
That one guy

If alcohol was involved... "Okay... there is a 90% chance that I'm going to regret this... another 9% chance that I'm not going to be a bachelor after... and 1% that we go another round before parting ways."

If no alcohol was involved... "Did that just happen? was I the rebound? Why did it happen? Is this Punked or something? Do I have to hunt somebody down for putting me through this? Or should I be thanking them instead? No, definitely kill."
Old 2012-06-17, 11:04   Link #32476
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

^ It's going to fit my notes thank you, I can't exactly think the suitable atmosphere without pointer.

(being brain-dead and skeptical about sex will do that)

HINT: "I'm so going to die, but at least It'll be an untold legend of the next decade" is what he thought.
Old 2012-06-17, 11:09   Link #32477
demino_hellsin
That one guy

If he went down town with Tabane... umm... yeah... not quite sure what the implications would be.

If with Chifuyu... we're gonna have a bit of a tiff over who wears the pants in that relationship.
Old 2012-06-17, 11:22   Link #32478
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

^ Exactly

He was by no means a bachelor before, but the situation was so unpredictable that he's losing control over the whole thing, including himself. Like a 13 years old having a first date and wonder what will happen after that.

Of course, she's calm about it doesn't mean she's in control either, she's just hiding it much better
Old 2012-06-17, 11:31   Link #32479
demino_hellsin
That one guy

just want an opinion on my logic of how Chifuyu comes to like Gentarou.

Chifuyu is a woman who never had the chance to grow up as a normal girl. Always working and no time for relationships, she devoted everything to raising Ichika. It has gone to a point she even falls in love with him. However, she notices that even though he's grown into a fine young man, there is something missing from him. The pride and honor of a man/manliness. Whenever Ichika tries to make a stand, she notices that he's easily stamped out of it and never seems to have a stubborn bone in him.

But when she meets Gentarou, it's the first time she meets a man who'd willingly rush into something with full intention of winning. More so that when Gentarou denies following her orders, he actually resists with everything he has unlike every other male that folds. She also comes to respect Gentarou's will to bear pain and humiliation for the sake of his beliefs. When he's being beaten by a false IS and asking for help from her, even though he'd so flippantly ignored her warnings and decided to rush out fighting because the false IS were misusing a power which was a memento of his friend's late father.

She would describe her feelings around Gentarou as someone whom she could have come to like if he had been around ten years earlier. Or that he makes her feel what she should have felt as a school girl with a crush.
Old 2012-06-17, 11:43   Link #32480
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

First of all, she will use the first, then try to dismiss it as 'something Ichika should become', it's a missing part she wished for. Not something she liked, but something she respect

Yes, first she will dismiss it as platonic, until she is forced to realize that's not the case.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest