Destroyer of the Good

Spoiler for 201:
Sun Shine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 11:05   Link #42
Jayi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Shine View Post
Spoiler for 201:
Hmm, I wouldn't go as far as saying that though (the bolded part). Yamamoto looks like he could be down for the count, Gokudera just had a vicious battle with Gamma (we don't know if the outcome is favourable for Gokudera yet), Lal Mirch is out of it, and Sasagawa lost to Gamma.

We all know the heros are supposed to win, but right now they are taking a beating

The Elvis haired guy is Hibari's second in command from the old Discipline Committee. His name escapes me at the moment.
Jayi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 11:07   Link #43
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayi View Post

The Elvis haired guy is Hibari's second in command from the old Discipline Committee. His name escapes me at the moment.
Kusakabe Tetsu

Loved 201 so glad Chrome is back!
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-20, 09:33   Link #44
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
seriously when I first started reading this I found this series so dull and at some points even stupid.. the idea of Tsuna runnign around in boxers the entire series just made me want to drop it.. but I dragged on and around volume 10 or so I got hooked lol, I read up to the present chapter in one day and now I can't wait for more XD go Yamamoto!
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-21, 03:23   Link #45
Sun Shine
Destroyer of the Good

Spoiler for 202:
Sun Shine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 03:43   Link #46
Vash002
Ready to Boast

Spoiler for Ch 205:
Vash002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-04, 20:34   Link #47
Umaibo

I don't know. Everything seems so out of place. I am assuming Yamamoto will jump out of nowhere.
Umaibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-22, 19:13   Link #48
neoko

I saw some of the later chapters and they seem all serious and stuff, completely different to the earlier ones, i don't get it at all.

I mean right now it is funny, but i prefer serious story and all. Hope i'm not wasting my time.
neoko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-01, 23:38   Link #49
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

I'm gonna revitalize this thread since my other major KHR 'shoutbox' is down.

Anyway...c216...Tsuna is seriously pissed and that means Genkishi is in trouble.

[/TH][/TR][/table]
PreSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-05, 23:47   Link #50
blewin

it's a bit strange to think by winning these battles they can then change their future... so what they did in the future changes their past/present, when they do get back to their past. uh! so confusing!

and I can see Kyoko getting to like Tsuna more because of what happens in the future right now, uh, this is confounding.
blewin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-06, 00:40   Link #51
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

Quote:
Originally Posted by blewin View Post
it's a bit strange to think by winning these battles they can then change their future... so what they did in the future changes their past/present, when they do get back to their past. uh! so confusing!

and I can see Kyoko getting to like Tsuna more because of what happens in the future right now, uh, this is confounding.
I think they're fighting in the future not to change their future (because that would make no sense) but to survive while they are in the future and find a way to get back to the past. Now once they're in the past, then they can fight to change the future they saw. So if they do get back to the past and change things, then everything we're seeing now may end up not happening at all. Yes, time travelling screws the brain.

[/TH][/TR][/table]
PreSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-14, 14:24   Link #52
Umaibo

I just read chapter 218 and I just couldn't stop saying, "whaaaaat?"

Spoiler for :
Old 2008-11-14, 15:47   Link #53
Samanosuke
Genma Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by usopsama View Post
I just read chapter 218 and I just couldn't stop saying, "whaaaaat?"

Spoiler for :
looks like i had the same reaction , and i'm still confused .
Samanosuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-14, 18:25   Link #54
seiji_kun

Next week, the truth becomes even clearer. So it was kind of clear now?
Old 2008-11-14, 19:00   Link #55
Umaibo

The problem is that, this whole arc has been pretty messed up; I guess I only really realized it now.

At first, the arc is going fine. Everyone had an opponent to fight against. Gokudera is fighting Gamma, Yamamoto is fighting Genkishi, and so on and so forth. Then out of nowhere, Yamamoto easily gets knocked out. The problem is that Yamamoto is a key player of the Vongola; he is "supposed" to be stronger than Gokudera. It just doesn't make sense if this key player doesn't get any spotlight in an important arc like this one. I thought he would get back up and fight another opponent (probably someone stronger than Genkishi). But no, that is not the case. As of chapter 218, everyone is captured, including Yamamoto.

On the other hand, Tsuna has been hyped a lot in this arc. He fought so many different opponents already that it is insane. (I guess the mangaka is hyping the "X-burner" for the upcoming fight against Byakuran)

Then there is Shoichi Irie. He has been trying to kill Tsuna on and on, during the entire arc. Suddenly, he changes sides? Wtf. (I mean, the mangaka could have at least made a hint or two)

I haven't even mentioned the time inconsistency in this arc. Normally, as time passes, people get stronger. For example, opponents ten years into the future should be stronger than opponents ten years into the past. But Tsuna is fighting people 10 years into the future, in particularly, the Millefiore. I mean, once the Millefiore are defeated and Tsuna returns to the present, the story better ends. Because it wouldn't make sense if, out of nowhere, a family stronger than the Millefiore show up in the present time. (Unless the author decides to bring Tsuna 20 years into the future. >_>)

There are more but I can't recall what they are. <_<;;;;
Old 2008-11-15, 10:36   Link #56
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
Then there is Shoichi Irie. He has been trying to kill Tsuna on and on, during the entire arc. Suddenly, he changes sides? Wtf. (I mean, the mangaka could have at least made a hint or two)
There's a little hint. Noticed Byakuran's face and expression when he talked to Irie (put aside the "Irie-chan" part, just take a look at his saying carefully and his face), is just like someone that's like asking as if the person that he's been talking too are trustworthy or not. He was like, staring intently at Irie for a while at the end of their conversation. Looking at that, perhaps Byakuran suspect him to be a spy or something.

Or maybe he just like Irie-chan ? D:

Things are, it's pretty contradictary with Gokudera's future self words. Does that mean that Irie's part of being an ally were unknown even to Gokudera ?

Quote:
I mean, once the Millefiore are defeated and Tsuna returns to the present, the story better ends. Because it wouldn't make sense if, out of nowhere, a family stronger than the Millefiore show up in the present time. (Unless the author decides to bring Tsuna 20 years into the future. >_>)
Well, there's still arcobelano part of story though. . Or perhaps the author decided to conclude all of it in this arc ? It looks like that arcobelano pacifier had some connection with Tre ni sette and the 'creation' of the world.

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-20, 19:13   Link #57
Umaibo

Well done by the mangaka. He really got me worried. This chapter solved a lot of the loopholes. >_>
Old 2008-11-25, 17:13   Link #58
Change of Pace
Shameless Zoro Fangirl

Idk; I LIKE the fact that Irie turned out to be an ally, but it seems a little too convenient how everything's been flipped around to match this story.
Change of Pace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-25, 19:03   Link #59
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Irie being an ally made me go...the heck? But Im more wondering about the supposed containment unit all the TYL's are in, since two are anon, considering only Mukuro and Ryohei havent switched the two anon might be Reborn and Tsuna. And Mammom is alive?? Ginger Bread lied so does this mean other Arcobaleno might be alive?
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-29, 04:32   Link #60
Umaibo

Looking back, who exactly is Fran?

Tags
action, shonen