AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-08-06, 06:34   Link #35221
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Memorze has only two I.S., two of them was with Len and Lun. However, their conventional weapon alone is enough to slow down potential assault temporarily. Spartan environment helped too.

Spoiler for Context related:

Last edited by ZeroXSEED; 2012-08-06 at 06:52.
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-06, 06:52   Link #35222
Eratas123

Bored......
Old 2012-08-06, 06:54   Link #35223
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

I'm still writing the chapter, hopefully can be finished tom.
Old 2012-08-06, 07:05   Link #35224
Eratas123

I just finished 14500 words:/ I feel like.....I dunno the polite word for it.
Old 2012-08-06, 07:06   Link #35225
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

You might wonder what the hell mixed into your drink.
Old 2012-08-06, 07:15   Link #35226
demino_hellsin
That one guy

So Tabane is still trolling in the face of an alien invasion?
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-06, 07:19   Link #35227
Eratas123

No, I don't drink. I got a cold and no meds.
Old 2012-08-06, 07:23   Link #35228
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Demi
She's the reason the Invasion came, because her action leaving a hole in Earth's defense.

@ Eras
I meant it as metaphor, but in this case, you LACK something in your drink
Old 2012-08-06, 07:29   Link #35229
Eratas123

Well, I'm close to 100 reviews:3
Old 2012-08-06, 07:34   Link #35230
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

And TLR Stratos still struck at first 2, oh well lucky hit won't come twice.
Old 2012-08-06, 07:39   Link #35231
Eratas123

6 left till I reach triple digits

Anyway, I wonder how well an actual harem ending will go for Ichika.
Old 2012-08-06, 07:47   Link #35232
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Don't want to think about it.

The only way for Ichika to do it is staying in I.S.A., period.
Old 2012-08-06, 07:54   Link #35233
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Not enough tension, someone can help spicing it?

Quote:
The Dojo is should be devoid of people considering the time, but the resounding clash between two pieces of Shinai –sword made form bundles of bamboo- can be heard, disproving that. Two teenagers clashed, it was one female and one male.

He was wearing rubber guards behind his training Hakama, aside from usual kendo protection equipment; he has them on both arms and lower legs. He used them offensively and defensively along with a short Shinai he used one handedly.

“You’re good at doing that trainwreck style” she growled and dashed away to avoid his attack, countering with a low strike. While she’s wearing very much normal kendo attire, it’s apparent that she does not adhere to kendo rules and simply strike where she could (though vital places all has been protected so major injury is simply unlikely)

“It’s Shinonono combat style, Houki, sorry!” his fist struck her armored stomach. Both of them took some distance to catch a breath, no obvious pain though.

“I knew that, as inheritor of Shinonono Niitouryuu you don’t need to tell me, still…” Houki wanted to continue her rants, but catching his brilliant smile after such workout made her melt into puddle.

“Still?”

“… Nah, as long as you don’t do any blasphemous stunt” she smirked awkwardly, hiding her flushed face. Not hard, considering them just having a fierce mock battle recently.

“I might improvise once or twice though”

“I-I know, considering it’s you, that’s quite inevitable”

“Hmm, it’s almost seven already, shall we get a shower before breakfast?”

“EEH?! What do you mean Shower?! Pervert!” Houki raise her Shinai and strike but Ichika just lightly deflect it with his gauntlet. She’s far from focused so it’s very weak.

“Uh, wait; don’t tell me the dojo has no separate shower?” Ichika asked distraughtly.

“Uh, well, there are two rows of shared shower separated by a wall but…’”

If there’s a hole, Houki will jump into it for sure. She knew the beast lies somewhere in his heart, but not like it’s going to resurface soon. Not that she wanted to be attacked or anything but…

“Houki?”

“Eh?!”

“Can this work?” Ichika pointed a small sign the size of human palm, with the picture of Male sign, circle and arrow point diagonally. Seems to be using adhesive rubber, thus can be used on a wall.

“So Ironic” Houki flatly said, considering the context of situation currently. He shrugged and replied “I don’t know whether to be glad or annoyed having such special privileges”

“What? You mean you’re getting excited?! Hentai!” Houki accusingly pointed, again. She really has to restrain herself.

Ichika of course feel offended “Oi, I’m very serious here”

He put the sign on one side, while Houki went to the other. This may indicate that the guys use a facility for private reason, mostly to prevent ‘awkward accident’ with the girls.

As cost cutting measure, the shower seems to be very conventional compared to the rest of academy. Composed of single shower head with the usual two water tap, it was relative open shower with only thing keep their modesty is a segment door made of high grade fiberglass, which still exposes lower leg and head (and the body silhouette is visible as well). A Stark contrast compared to the dorm closet.

It’s seems that most facilities intended for extracurricular activity are kept mundane and simple, after all, most of the high tech goods goes directly to I.S. related stuff.

Though, even if they’re separated, they’re not completely isolated. The wall is barely over 2 meter and it’s VERY easy if one party tried to peek on another.

The sound of the opposite sex taking a bath doesn’t go unnoticed by both of them of course, considering their age, that’s pretty much unavoidable. It’s not always excitement either, mostly embarrassment.

They might be friend for almost a decade, but still they’re no longer a bunch of children.

The slippery sound of bubbles roaming throughout the skin and hair, the water hitting the body, even their breath echoed in the shower room.

There’s urge to run away, and little excitement about something else. But at the same time, they’re unable to break the ice that prevents them from talking.

That is, until they appeared.

“Is this a new kind of foreplay? Very stimulating indeed”

“It’s only stimulating in your head” Tsuda commented "I'm very sorry for the intrusion"

Ichika can only see Tsuda and the same goes to Houki who can only see Shino, but that still made them shocked and scream in response. They froze in their place until the teachers made an apology and left.

However, their sudden entrance finally managed to break the icy atmosphere.

“Houki, yesterday”

“If it’s the fight, don’t mind it” Houki murmured “It’s just me loathing around for some reason”

“… No, not that but… I mean… when someone asked about your relationship with-“

“I have right to be angry… though, I knew, it’s useless to blame the one not knowing it”

Silence hit back with full force, Ichika really, really felt stupid. But then again, a guy and a girl talking in a shower feel wrong for some reason.

“Sorry to ask again”

“Don’t mind” even though she said that, he felt something wrong in her tone of voice.
Old 2012-08-06, 07:55   Link #35234
Eratas123

I have to do a harem ending in FI.....for all 14 of them
Old 2012-08-06, 08:06   Link #35235
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@zero: The writing is clinical. If you feel a lack of flair that's all the problem there is. The style of wording lacks that punch. Though people with very strong imagination can probably overcome that.
Old 2012-08-06, 08:21   Link #35236
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

I dunno, maybe it's because I read [Heavy Object]. It's lacking actual romance and being a war story probably the cause of influence, negating what I gained form humorous stories like [Blade Dance].

(It's an LN written by the author of Index BTW)

I also feel it lacks the punch, hence I need someone help me directly about it.
Old 2012-08-06, 08:24   Link #35237
Eratas123

Tip: Light Novel formats tend to be bad when translated to fanfics.
Old 2012-08-06, 08:47   Link #35238
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Energy + Data I guess.

But then... WHERE it got the data?

If that's not the case, then direct conversion of energy -> matter, which is horribly, truly, crazily insane.
Nemo would like be believe that the materials are data and
THE DATA CAME FROM SPAM MAILS ALL OVER THE WORLD! LOLOL!!!!

But serious, this is all to keep himself sane from thinking too much.

However, you are right: Energy to Matter

Hard Light is not a joke.....

The technology actually work on Quantum Physic level.... something which lots of intelligent character would like to point out the impossibility of such technology...

There is no limit on the nanomachine because once they run out of energy to maintain their form, they will decay over time quickly... you can only violate Physics for that long.....
Old 2012-08-06, 08:48   Link #35239
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@zero: exactly. it feels like a war story or a report. The scene suggests teen sexual hormonal tension then sudden dispersion followed by what should be a punchline. All I gleaned was a nice infomercial on the facilities of ISA compared to regular facilities.

@age: actually the nanomachines cam remain stable but they just need more energy to stabilize material bonds. doing as you described would be pointedly inefficient as the material formation would follow a similar energy curve for chemical reactions. basically you have the choice between investing resources to finishing a structure or finish the structure half-way then hold it up till it has served its purpose then let it fall.

Assuming matter really is just compressed massive amounts of energy. the impossibility of energy becoming matter is because you are focusing it. the natural tendency of energy is chaos so forcing it to a focal point would also require energy. basically forcing something that naturally scatters into a bundle that requires a lot of effort to bundle.

Last edited by demino_hellsin; 2012-08-06 at 09:00.
Old 2012-08-06, 08:53   Link #35240
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

I guess I shall just give up fixing it and write it that way.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest