AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kimi ga Nozomu Eien

Notices

View Poll Results: Kimi ga Nozomu Eien ~Next Season~ - Episode 3 Rating
Perfect 10 2 7.69%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 6 23.08%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 5 19.23%
7 out of 10 : Good 8 30.77%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 7.69%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 3 11.54%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-06-26, 13:48   Link #21
Littm
ちょうど楽しみなさい
*IT Support

Quote:
Akane x Taka!!
Poor Haruka... not again... If seriously, don't really think so, hope to see and ending with Haruka finally. Now i've got a question to everyone who played ~LE~ - are dialogs and main scenes really close to the 3 part of this amazing game ? (yes, i know that Haruka's route is close to the first ova because i played demo, but i want to know more about the second one and the third one, if no one answers this soon - nevermind then, i will wait for my copy of ~LE~)

Last edited by Littm; 2008-06-26 at 14:12.
Old 2008-06-26, 15:57   Link #22
DanielisGENESIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littm View Post
Poor Haruka... not again... If seriously, don't really think so, hope to see and ending with Haruka finally. Now i've got a question to everyone who played ~LE~ - are dialogs and main scenes really close to the 3 part of this amazing game ? (yes, i know that Haruka's route is close to the first ova because i played demo, but i want to know more about the second one and the third one, if no one answers this soon - nevermind then, i will wait for my copy of ~LE~)
I'm downloading my Lastest Edition now, should be done in a day *damn 2.82gig*

BTW are you asking of the dialogs of vol 3 of the OVA close to the chapter 3 of the game or?
Old 2008-06-26, 16:03   Link #23
Littm
ちょうど楽しみなさい
*IT Support

Quote:
BTW are you asking of the dialogs of vol 3 of the OVA close to the chapter 3 of the game ?
Have the main dialogs been taken directly from the game or not ?

Last edited by Littm; 2008-06-26 at 16:18.
Old 2008-06-27, 14:32   Link #24
Littm
ちょうど楽しみなさい
*IT Support

Just finished Kiminozo ~LE~ with Haruka's route... So, what's the deal ? You can call Kimi ga Nozomu Eien ~Next Season~ as Kimi ga Nozomu Eien ~Haruka's Route~, because all, all main events, excluding a some (even big, if you count all dialogs, not only events) part of the game of course too, are compiled into the 4 OVA's (yep, it will be obviously 4). Even you can call this a kinda summary of her "After-route". Note, that the other events from Mitsuki route and Akane route are not animated, even not a single event.

Heh, more Kiminozo soon with the full route summaries of Mitsuki and Akane ?

Last edited by Littm; 2008-06-27 at 15:22. Reason: Removed all future event game spoilers
Old 2008-06-27, 20:17   Link #25
Westlo
Lets be reality

Yes gogo Akane route!
Old 2008-06-27, 20:37   Link #26
Flame-X
Anti-fan

thanks goodness this isnt the last ep. i hope the next one ends up good and not a freakin cliff hanger.
Old 2008-06-27, 22:29   Link #27
KiraYamatoFan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
Akane x Taka!!
I'll have to wait for subs to come out and read what was said in detail by Akane, but none should expect me to be kind in regards to Akane because of how she created that whole mess with a heated argument while Haruka was still weak.

Until further notice, I'm showing a fistful arm of disgrace to Akane's character.
Old 2008-06-28, 00:19   Link #28
DanielisGENESIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littm View Post
Just finished Kiminozo ~LE~ with Haruka's route... So, what's the deal ? You can call Kimi ga Nozomu Eien ~Next Season~ as Kimi ga Nozomu Eien ~Haruka's Route~, because all, all main events, excluding a some (even big, if you count all dialogs, not only events) part of the game of course too, are compiled into the 4 OVA's (yep, it will be obviously 4). Even you can call this a kinda summary of her "After-route". Note, that the other events from Mitsuki route and Akane route are not animated, even not a single event.

Heh, more Kiminozo soon with the full route summaries of Mitsuki and Akane ?
The OVA was meant to be a Haruka's route in the first place, to appease the anger of those who hated the Mitsuki route of the original animation XD

I'm one of those who wanted a Haruka route ^^

@ KiraYamatoFan: basically, Akane is bitching at her sis about her lying to her about Takayuki, and she's blaming on her for giving him up so easily, questioning her why the hell she did that because Takayuki was trying very hard to be able to be with Haruka afterall (Akane was partially angry because she had feelings for Takayuki too).

Then Haruka scolded Akane and said she know nothing about it, and Akane kept her bitching and it trigged off the same shock Haruka had 3 years back that caused her to lock herself up in a self-induced coma (forgot the scientific name) to prevent herself from further shocks.
Old 2008-06-28, 01:07   Link #29
Flame-X
Anti-fan

Akane's feelings towards Takayuki wasnt really in a lover's way, it's more like she's seeing him as an older brother figure.
Old 2008-06-28, 02:08   Link #30
Littm
ちょうど楽しみなさい
*IT Support

Quote:
I'm one of those who wanted a Haruka route ^^
Yes, me too.
Old 2008-06-28, 05:40   Link #31
DanielisGENESIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clamp-X View Post
Akane's feelings towards Takayuki wasnt really in a lover's way, it's more like she's seeing him as an older brother figure.
That's a point for argument though. But I believed that the feeling of "love" is stronger versus being a "brother" though. Haha.
Old 2008-06-28, 05:43   Link #32
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clamp-X View Post
I beg to differ.

She doesn't know what love is and so the feelings for him to be her older brother is actually fancy towards him imo. Even if she may not wish to put Haruka "out of order", I can't say that she will be completely saddened by it if the next thing you know Taka is comforting her crying face with his chest

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2008-07-01, 22:14   Link #33
Rajunanime

So this just came out June 25, all I've been able to find non subs. Does anyone know if any fansubs have been made of volume 3 yet? Thanks
Old 2008-07-01, 22:59   Link #34
Littm
ちょうど楽しみなさい
*IT Support

According to Baka-Wolf it will be soon, maybe some days left.
Old 2008-07-04, 09:09   Link #35
Ichihara Asako
Horoist

The faceplant at the end of the episode was brilliant. Highlight of this season for me. ^^
Old 2008-07-04, 16:12   Link #36
ryoma69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichihara Asako View Post
The faceplant at the end of the episode was brilliant. Highlight of this season for me. ^^

i agree that was the highlight of the whole episode

i really wanted to see mitsuki more even though this ova is a haruka route i still want to see her come back so they can all be happy together
Old 2008-07-04, 20:57   Link #37
ryoma69

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielisGENESIS View Post
<spoiler removed>
YES!!! haha

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2008-07-05 at 00:49.
Old 2008-07-04, 22:38   Link #38
DanielisGENESIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryoma69 View Post
YES!!! haha
I removed the spoiler for ya, mod.

Last edited by DanielisGENESIS; 2008-07-05 at 03:23.
Old 2008-07-05, 00:48   Link #39
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielisGENESIS View Post
yeah, you can briefly know what's the ending of the OVA if you searched around the internet for "haruka's route" for the Game itself

Or you can play the game like I did if you can't wait for the OVA XD
Or, as per the first post and the board's spoiler policy we can stay away from spoiling future events in this thread completely. There are other threads on this very board for that sort of thing, but this isn't one of them.
Old 2008-07-05, 04:02   Link #40
Freeter
beyond

I want an Akane season, now. And don't point me towards Akane Maniax, TakaxAkane is the better pairing

Haruka faceplant at the end was indeed lolworthy, though it would've been even better if Akane screamed "Of course I understand! I LOVE HIM!!!" right before it happened.

Then have the words "BAD END" appear