AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Shuffle!

Notices

Old 2007-12-28, 07:52   Link #281
Sakura_Kinomoto
Kaede/Ama Fan boy

^ omg im so jealous i want The i have been looking everywhere for the gaqme but i swear there musnt be one copy in the whole of Australia and you say you can buy Ama's hat ^_^ i now want this game more than anything ** except that dang CCS boxset** I must search harder than ever for the game now.

Oh one more thing its off topic though when the new english version of Shuffle comes out i hope to god that there arent gonna be thousands of people whoi think that cos they have watched an episode of Shuffle! they are as knowledged as the rest off us and come flinging around there half a$$ed views around here, that happened at another forum *with another show* i was on which i left a few months back, i am redy to pummel some more AAA though ^^
Sakura_Kinomoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-12, 18:35   Link #282
kymira

hi im new to this forum and noones posted here recently but ill see if i get a reply i found this picture fo a primula shirt and i really want it but havent been able to find anything about it want to throw it out there and see if anyone else knows where i might get one or if they have ever even seen the shirt before
kymira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-09, 01:34   Link #283
SySalem

I just found a copy of the Primula game on eBay
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Shuffle-Memor...QQcmdZViewItem
if only I had paypal it's in Australia as well so it's perfect for you Sakura_Kinomoto ^.^
SySalem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-04, 22:30   Link #284
alterangel1046zr
Above U All

I'm still a little new to this forum so ignore me if this question has been asked already, but if ANYONE has any information or knowledge in regards to what I'm about to ask please post a link for me. It would be very appriciated.

Anyway, I've been on the hunt for a wall scroll of Shuffle! I'm sure all you guys out there have been to. Anyway, I've been looking for years now and nothing has ever came up. According to one of my frineds who went to the Otacon? (I think that's what the covention was called?) claimed that he had seen one. Now of course the scroll was triple the size of any normal one and apparently featured a full nude shot of a shuffle character with long, purple hair and pointed ears (Nerine from Tick Tack when Ai is the mother maybe?). Now I'm simply giving this as an example as to say that wall scrolls invovling shuffle possible exist somewhere in the market, but I'm not interested in having a wall size wall scroll of a naked anime character covering fifty percent of my view in my room. (Even though I do admit that it would be sweet. XD)

The point is that I've looked everywhere it seems on the internet and have asked several of my friends who have gone to conventions to look for me on more than one ocasion, but not so much as a piece of a wall scroll involving shuffle has ever come up. So this now leads me to ask that if anyone has ever even HEARD of a possibilty of a rumor that has floated around about a Shuffle wall scroll. Please post a link and any information involving any such rumors that you may have heard. I don't care, I will take anything I can get.

Thanks in advance.
Old 2008-08-17, 21:00   Link #285
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer

Not sure if anyone's interested, but there's a new Asa figurine by Alter.
http://www.alter-web.jp/figure/08/11_2/index.html

Spoiler for This caught my eye:
Riker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-21, 15:03   Link #286
Potatochobit
Certified Organic

you still have the hots for Ama after all this time lol

Am I reading this right? the Limited R1 box is coming with a pair of Shia's battle pants?!
http://www.rightstuf.com/1-800-338-6...em/80025/4/0/0

I sure hope they are high quality and wearable! I must have a set...
Potatochobit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-21, 15:53   Link #287
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potatochobit View Post
Was it that suprising? D:

Quote:
Am I reading this right? the Limited R1 box is coming with a pair of Shia's battle pants?!

Now I'm dying to know what the included Sia "God" panties it is exactly.

p.s. Nice artbox.
Old 2008-08-24, 09:06   Link #288
GomuBlade
Bugger

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riker View Post
Now I'm dying to know what the included Sia "God" panties it is exactly.

p.s. Nice artbox.
Don't get too disappointed.

But yea, the artbox looks nice.
GomuBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-28, 19:33   Link #289
Potatochobit
Certified Organic

Quote:
Originally Posted by GomuBlade View Post
Don't get too disappointed.

But yea, the artbox looks nice.
Noooo!
the greatest extra deluxe package item of all time and its a fraud!
Potatochobit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-18, 20:11   Link #290
Lyserg

I've always wanted to get one of those figurines from Altier-Sai(notably the Kaede or Sia one), but they're all sold out now.

To be honest, I was willing to blow $200 on the Kaede figurine, but it seems Yesasia went out of stock (and I was pissed because of this, why the hell would they put it on their website when they don't have anymore in stock?).

Now I'm rabidly trying to find one, but to no avail.
Lyserg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-21, 17:17   Link #291
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Well.... one should check one's PM box or something. I have the figures you mention and am willing to part with them if you're interested. I PM'd you a couple of days ago.
PM me or something.
Old 2008-11-16, 12:49   Link #292
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer

Seems like there's gonna be a Nintendo DS port of Really? Really! next year.

http://www.project-navel.com/navel/#20081111_reallyDS
http://kotaku.com/5083992/erotic-gam...-really-really
Old 2008-11-21, 03:38   Link #293
ZephyrLeanne
On a sabbatical

Quote:

And Akiko (of the famous glowing jam), Sanae (of the equally famous "artistic bread"), Belldandy (of "only 17") and others like them.
ZephyrLeanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-25, 22:59   Link #294
ShiNo_Usagi
Princess of Demons

Send a message via AIM to ShiNo_Usagi
I have a request. I have been looking all over for the official Kurotama and Sirotama plushies that Primula has. I've seen a number of Japanese cosplayers with them but I've had no luck finding them online. Anyone have any idea where I could find them?
ShiNo_Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-22, 14:58   Link #295
Marcus_rel
T-Dot Executive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyserg View Post
I've always wanted to get one of those figurines from Altier-Sai(notably the Kaede or Sia one), but they're all sold out now.

To be honest, I was willing to blow $200 on the Kaede figurine, but it seems Yesasia went out of stock (and I was pissed because of this, why the hell would they put it on their website when they don't have anymore in stock?).

Now I'm rabidly trying to find one, but to no avail.

I'm in the exact same boat now. I watched the show when it came out but never went after the figures. But I'm making up for lost time and trying to find both the Sia and Kaede uniform figures.

Vexx my man, hope you still got 'em.
Marcus_rel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-22, 23:22   Link #296
Marcus_rel
T-Dot Executive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiNo_Usagi View Post
I have a request. I have been looking all over for the official Kurotama and Sirotama plushies that Primula has. I've seen a number of Japanese cosplayers with them but I've had no luck finding them online. Anyone have any idea where I could find them?
I may not be an expert on cosplaying, but I think that you may have to ‘go to the source’ or so to speak to find the official Kurotama and Sirotama plushies. Basically, you might have to travel to Japan to find them, or you may have to ask a friend or family member who may be going there to track them down for you. However, if you do come across them, I too would be interested in a pair of plushies.

(Sigh) If only I lived in Japan...
Marcus_rel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-05, 21:07   Link #297
ShiNo_Usagi
Princess of Demons

Send a message via AIM to ShiNo_Usagi
Wasn't sure if this had been posted yet:

http://benippon.com/shop/product_inf...ducts_id=18755

I was wondering if anyone had any more photos of this figure, different angles and preferably high quality.
ShiNo_Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-12, 07:13   Link #298
Snickripep
I like MUDKIPZ! :3

I need some help, everyone.
I've never watched Shuffle!, so I'm kind of a "foreigner" to this anime, but my friend loves it.
I want to get her a Shuffle! figurine for a holiday present, and she's really into chibi figurines. Any cute, adorable Shuffle! figurines?
Sorry if someone already posted some. ^_^'
Snickripep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-12, 07:34   Link #299
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snickripep View Post
I need some help, everyone.
I've never watched Shuffle!, so I'm kind of a "foreigner" to this anime, but my friend loves it.
I want to get her a Shuffle! figurine for a holiday present, and she's really into chibi figurines. Any cute, adorable Shuffle! figurines?
Sorry if someone already posted some. ^_^'
There's a chibi figurine set released a few years ago, not sure if there's still any shop selling them tho.

Old 2009-09-12, 08:16   Link #300
Snickripep
I like MUDKIPZ! :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riker View Post
There's a chibi figurine set released a few years ago, not sure if there's still any shop selling them tho.

Thanks for the info. Even if they don't sell them anymore, at least now I can search for them with the knowledge that they do exist.
Again, thank you!

Last edited by Snickripep; 2009-09-12 at 09:21.
Snickripep is offline   Reply With Quote