AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Sora Kake

Notices

Old 2009-03-25, 06:35   Link #101
astranagun

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Did she? I didn't watch the subs. What did she say?
I think it should be this:

Spoiler for Honoka:

Note that I don't know about the sub quality.

Last edited by astranagun; 2009-03-25 at 06:50.
astranagun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-25, 06:38   Link #102
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Quote:
Which means that my explanation about Honoka is plausible again. Yay!
She's either a prototype for mass production or an escaped mass production model.

I've been saying she's a prototype, but seeing how everyone one of them looked like her, she could just be an escaped mass production model like Hako-chan. Especially when she understands Hako-chan so well, she could be talking of her experience. Which would then mean that Fishfood1 is partly correct.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
C.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-25, 15:13   Link #103
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by astranagun View Post
I think it should be this:

Spoiler for Honoka:

Note that I don't know about the sub quality.
OMG SHE IS ANOTHER TIERIA ERDE PASSING!!!!

In the second season she is going to kill one of her more powerful clones at close range with her beam bow and say,

"Chigau! Boku wa, NINGEN GA!!" (No! I am, A HUMAN!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A. View Post
She's either a prototype for mass production or an escaped mass production model.

I've been saying she's a prototype, but seeing how everyone one of them looked like her, she could just be an escaped mass production model like Hako-chan. Especially when she understands Hako-chan so well, she could be talking of her experience. Which would then mean that Fishfood1 is partly correct.
But she is seriously too moe to be a mass production model. I don't see Nagato being THAT equally moe (unless there is also a Yuki ver 2.0).

Either that or the genetic engineer working for Nerval has got a seriously weak side to cute stuff, or Nerval is using moe to take over the world (I REFUSE TO HAVE HONOKA DEVALUED).

P.S Cookies to astranagun for posting another set of super-moe pictures.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-25, 15:33   Link #104
Fishfood1

consider where humanity is heading now with all the moe stuff, i'm sure nerval realizes in the future, everyone is vulnerable to moe. thus he decides the best course of action is to take over the world with moe.

roof>bed
Fishfood1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-25, 15:34   Link #105
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

When one escapes from Nervalism, she takes on a personality, Honoka just gains that bit of moe, most of her other moe comes from her looks.

Even Hako-chan is already super cute in a box.

Old 2009-03-25, 18:02   Link #106
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

I think Honoka's moe generally came from that blank look on her face. Given her small size and how softly she speaks makes her cuddly. Add all that together and you get a cute little girl used as a template for mass production of clones perfect for taking over the world with moe.

She has her own GAR side when she uses her QT powers, and it is rather difficult to see that she is rather good in hand-to-hand combat, as demontrated with Itsuki, you can inflict lots of pain by grabbing the sides of the forehead, and that is a very flexible move because you can

1. Disrupt the person's centre of gravity easily if he/she resists
2. Kill the person by breaking the neck or crushing the sides of the head
3. Throw the person in the direction you want easily (momentum, weight and centre of gravity)

Though Itsuki could have just hit Honoka's elbow outwards, then punch her in the face to break the hold. But it is seriously a painful move.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2009-03-25, 18:07   Link #107
Fishfood1

well i'll find some unfortunate disappointment if honoka ends up being the only QT user from the 3 main girls.

QT power makes you 3x cooler because its red

roof>bed
Old 2009-03-25, 18:11   Link #108
qmeister
Tsukkomi power!

^ Oh come on, you just know Akiha and Itsuki are going to have crowning moments of awesome and 'awaken' their powers at some point.

Ep 9 predicted it, and if it doesn't happen I'll be sad. Honoka being unique would be nice, but having the main three as QT warriors would be awesome.
qmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-25, 18:14   Link #109
Fishfood1

after what happened in episode 12, the girls have to improve/power up to win. 3 of them couldn't even beat aleida, and in 12, everyone got f*ed so badly, id say nerval pretty much won already, if it weren't for the cliche end of good always trumps evil

roof>bed
Old 2009-03-25, 18:18   Link #110
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by qmeister View Post
^ Oh come on, you just know Akiha and Itsuki are going to have crowning moments of awesome and 'awaken' their powers at some point.

Ep 9 predicted it, and if it doesn't happen I'll be sad. Honoka being unique would be nice, but having the main three as QT warriors would be awesome.
My waifu IS unique because she is the only one who can conduct QT powers naturally without the mark under the eyes to activate it. I think it is due to her brandmark that allows her to do so.

Of the 3 girls she is the most powerful QT user. And she probably honed her power when she escaped from Nerval to go hiding with Leopard, as evidenced by her ability to take a huge chunk of rock to throw it at the boxhead, ripping the entire roof to attack Itsuki, and blocking Aleida's tachyon blast.

Old 2009-03-25, 18:22   Link #111
Fishfood1

Quote:
...and blocking Aleida's tachyon blast.
yet, barely effective. aleida can walk and continue to fight after honoka blocked the blast, while honoka pretty much drained herself, or fainted. she need much more improvement now that:
Spoiler for epi 12:

so with 2 relatively powerful QT user on nerval side, honoka is going to get eaten alive if she and her friends doesn't get an improvement.

*goes off imagining akiha with QT power(beside the baseball episode)*

roof>bed
Old 2009-03-25, 18:25   Link #112
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishfood1 View Post
yet, barely effective. aleida can walk and continue to fight after honoka blocked the blast, while honoka pretty much drained herself, or fainted. she need much more improvement now that:
Spoiler for epi 12:

so with 2 relatively powerful QT user on nerval side, honoka is going to get eaten alive if she and her friends doesn't get an improvement.

*goes off imagining akiha with QT power(beside the baseball episode)*
Nobody is going to eat Honoka other than ME.

Spoiler for ep 12 and 13:

Old 2009-03-25, 18:34   Link #113
Fishfood1

Quote:
Nobody is going to eat Honoka other than ME.
i'll let Duo do the talking when he sees that

Quote:
Spoiler for ep 12 and 13:
i bet they'll just chillax on the beach, and then some leviathan/sea monster pops up

okay seriously, the team is doomed if honoka ends up been the only QT user.
aleida kicked her ass even when honoka was in her QT-arms(epi 7), i believe.

this doesn't leave a lot of hope for the good guys at all

roof>bed
Old 2009-03-30, 09:28   Link #114
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

IMPROVEMENTS AND UPGRADES FOR MAIDROIDS

Apparently there is a possibility that suggests that Sakura may have some upgrades for the maidroids. What do you think she can do?

1. Electromagnetic Solution For Joints
Increases movement speed by reducing friction around the joints. Serving tea will faster.

2. Macromolecular complex fibres
Enhances strength and endurance, able to lift heavy objects at a whim (sack of flour for making cakes).

3. High internal refractive index, low molecular density fibre optic for nervous system
Increases reaction time.

Old 2009-03-30, 09:43   Link #115
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

How about a full magnetic frame with suspended magnetic joints, even Turn A Gundam has something like that. It totally eliminates all friction from contact.

With super strong and sensitive magnetic joints, she doesn't need artificial muscular fibres for movement

Imo-chan's interfacing system is sort of like QT's interfacing, we don't really know how that works, but the Navi's themselves are probably Quantum Computers.

Old 2009-03-30, 11:19   Link #116
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
IMPROVEMENTS AND UPGRADES FOR MAIDROIDS

Apparently there is a possibility that suggests that Sakura may have some upgrades for the maidroids. What do you think she can do?
Mr.Black Belt abilities with Imo-chan's meido appearance.
And softer skin.
Old 2009-03-30, 11:25   Link #117
Fishfood1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
And softer skin.
do want... NOW!

seriously, ass whooping fighter that look like a hot meido, can life get any better?

roof>bed
Old 2009-03-30, 11:28   Link #118
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Quote:
And softer skin.
You are talking about Nono, she has soft skin, even Lark wants to touch.

Plus she has a beam that slices planets and a kick that can smash dimensional walls.

Old 2009-03-30, 12:15   Link #119
qmeister
Tsukkomi power!

Quote:
And softer skin.
Ghost in the Shell's Motoko Kusanagi, anyone? She likes yuri, too.
qmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-30, 12:39   Link #120
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Since we're talking super strong robot meidos with soft skin, I'll show you my favourite pink hair of all time. She's the universe's strongest moe robot, main character of Top wo Nerae!2, Nono-chan, NSFW nipples gif:

http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/...-nono-surprise

She was the heir to Gainax Bounce before TTGL's Yoko. Nono's design and voice was then split into Yoko and Nia, Yoko too her specs and hair, Nia took her eyes and character.

Everyone should watch Top wo Nerae! 1 and 2, also known as Gunbuster and Diebuster.

She my most favourite character and mecha of all time, making Yukari Fukui my favourite seiyuu as well.