Anomaly / 矛盾存在

Ooh, didn't know that. Thanks!
Tusjecht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-13, 10:37   Link #2242
Tusjecht
Anomaly / 矛盾存在

Dural Magisa Garden and Misc BT update

Tap released DMG2 on his blog. You know the drill, read and thank him. :P

In other news, we've got two new translators: Kaixax555 and Superior Superboy, both of whom will be translating from Chinese! Kaixax555 is doing the first three chapters of V9 so far, while Superboy will assist me in V11, all the better so that I can get out Traces Of Prominence faster. ( :

Last edited by Tusjecht; 2013-04-17 at 04:24.
Old 2013-04-13, 20:45   Link #2243
tsunade666

how many chapters are DMG already? I haven't checked it before but its been months since I last check so it should have a couple of chapters out already right? be it in raw or chinese.
Old 2013-04-13, 21:07   Link #2244
Tusjecht
Anomaly / 矛盾存在

DMg goes up to ch11 in chinese AFAIK.
Old 2013-04-13, 21:14   Link #2245
stardrago

Say, I know that this is only an idea but do you think that since DMG takes place after Nega Nebulus Legion and Black Lotus return, you think that the duel avatar Aluminum Valkyrie will get to level 4 since that is when you are able to go to the unlimited field and the author plans to get a chapter with her being one of the audiences to see the space race and get to see her idol as well as seeing Silver Crows first transformation into the Chrome Disaster in her point of her, now that would be something to see wouldn't it?
stardrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-13, 21:14   Link #2246
tsunade666

Did she by chance had met already a member of negas nebulas?
Old 2013-04-13, 21:18   Link #2247
Tusjecht
Anomaly / 矛盾存在

Quote:
Originally Posted by stardrago View Post
Say, I know that this is only an idea but do you think that since DMG takes place after Nega Nebulus Legion and Black Lotus return, you think that the duel avatar Aluminum Valkyrie will get to level 4 since that is when you are able to go to the unlimited field and the author plans to get a chapter with her being one of the audiences to see the space race and get to see her idol as well as seeing Silver Crows first transformation into the Chrome Disaster in her point of her, now that would be something to see wouldn't it?
Dude. Full stops and line breaks.

Unlikely. DMG is only a spinoff, and so far she has never shown up in the light novels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Did she by chance had met already a member of negas nebulas?
Unknown. She might meet old NN memebrs, that's what I speculate, or the author might want to have the whole DMG thing as a side story, which would allow Valkyrie to meet Silver Crow. ( :
Old 2013-04-14, 12:24   Link #2248
orpheus2
Pleased to Meet You

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tusjecht View Post
Dude. Full stops and line breaks.

Unlikely. DMG is only a spinoff, and so far she has never shown up in the light novels.

Unknown. She might meet old NN memebrs, that's what I speculate, or the author might want to have the whole DMG thing as a side story, which would allow Valkyrie to meet Silver Crow. ( :
Actually, her avatar is among those included in the metal color chart in the novel illustrations of Volume 10 and also the names of the other club members in the novel illustrations of Volume 11. They were translated already. Looks like author is planning to include them in the upcoming volumes soon or he is just confirming that they are canon.

I would love to see her reaction to Silver Crow's real life self.
Old 2013-04-14, 17:40   Link #2249
Flere821
Lurker

I've rcently came across the WEB story "Just in My Eyes" by Kawahara recently, which is like the proto-AW story. It's not fully translated yet, but here's what I've found recently:
Spoiler for SS:
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-14, 18:36   Link #2250
Tusjecht
Anomaly / 矛盾存在

Woah o.o a connection story? What did RKL have to say about it?
Old 2013-04-14, 20:42   Link #2251
judasmartel
*Author

Hmm, this is something similar to Ash Roller's identity, i.e. Rin and her older brother.
judasmartel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-15, 20:55   Link #2252
Devil-Bringer

i'm deeply sorry for this selfish question, but, someone so kind enough that can tell me in what page i can find summaries from vol 5 onwards?? i really want to know whats happening next since the anime end, i'm just trying to catch up the story so far and i heard that i can find here at least some spoilers for the volumes in order to suppress my ansiety for knowing whats going to happen next, specially about the issue of chrome disaster inside haruyuki....
anyone please?? sorry for being lazy but you know....checking 103 pages.....its a little hard.....
Devil-Bringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-15, 23:32   Link #2253
Tennedealer22

As far as I know, Baka Tsuki is the only one doing translations of the Accel World LNs, if it isnt there, then most likely you wont find a summary or something close to it anywhere else.

The other option that comes to mind is "bearing" with the 113 pages of accel world specualtion/info goodness. (personally I've found them really enjoyable, as crazy as it sounds LOL)
Tennedealer22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-16, 09:16   Link #2254
Tennedealer22

Yea, thats why I said "summary or something close to it" IMO either one would work for devil bringer since he wants to catch up with the anime.
Tennedealer22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-16, 15:07   Link #2255
Devil-Bringer

Thx a lot for answering @Tusjecht @Tennedealer22 but in Baka-Tsuki they told me to come here if i was looking for summaries or at least some spoilers xD Either way thx for the info iŽll check the first 50 pages and maybe later that thread of speculation if i cant find anything....
Once again thanks
Devil-Bringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-16, 20:12   Link #2256
Tusjecht
Anomaly / 矛盾存在

I'm scouring this thread for you too, I need an update on the events. Short of actually going to read the novels...
Old 2013-04-16, 21:15   Link #2257
Tusjecht
Anomaly / 矛盾存在

V5-V6 Summaries Part 1

I'm reposting V5 and V6 summaries with complete edits underlined, strikethrough-ed, or added on. I'm reading the Chinese translations since I gave up searching this thead; Kaos! only seems to have posted up to V5 anyway.

Quote:
Nonetheless, I'll wring my brains out and see what I recall:
Spoiler for V5:
Spoiler for V6:

Last edited by Tusjecht; 2013-04-21 at 00:06. Reason: added flaming
Old 2013-04-17, 00:37   Link #2258
Tusjecht
Anomaly / 矛盾存在

V7 Summary Part 2

Sorry for the long summary, I liked this volume very much.
Spoiler for V7:
Old 2013-04-18, 23:25   Link #2259
orpheus2
Pleased to Meet You

Thanks for the summaries. I have to agree. Volume 7 is one of my favorite volumes along with Volume 9.
Old 2013-04-19, 00:20   Link #2260
Tusjecht
Anomaly / 矛盾存在

Sure it's only because I did a high level summary Flere-style, with free translations? I'm thinking of going back to redo V6 to translate a portion of Maiden's flaming skill. ((:

Tags
action, cyberpunk, harem, romance, seinen, shounen, virtual reality