AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2007-11-24, 21:53   Link #3041
Palac

Hey All, Just Need Some Help Finding Out ABout a Manga, Please and Thank you

Just wondering if anyone knew what manga is the character with the purple hair in the middle of the page at the bottom from?

http://bombom.kodansha.co.jp/
Palac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-24, 23:32   Link #3042
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

Genshiken first season - Intro

When we see Ohno cosplaying with a sword.

What character is she cosplaying?
Old 2007-11-24, 23:47   Link #3043
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel E. View Post
Genshiken first season - Intro

When we see Ohno cosplaying with a sword.

What character is she cosplaying?
Kasumi Kisaragi from Kujibiki Unbalance.

Spoiler for +1 related gif:
Riker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-25, 00:06   Link #3044
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Aoie_Emesai
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProtoMan View Post
Recently I stumbled upon images of this character

The art is from Miyashita Miki. Since Miyashita Miki often does renditions of existing characters, I was wondering if she appeared on other works, what was her name, or any available information. Personally I like the character design a lot
She does plenty of doujins, other wise than that she doesn't appear in much news once so ever since she's a relatively unknown artist.

Other doujins done by her (from what I can remember) :

Her mangas are pretty good too, storyline I don't really know ^_^

Negima - Yuri for Setsuna & Konoka
Code Geass - umm... the blind girl ^^ and her brother (I haven't watched this anime yet)

How to Give / Receive Criticism on your work / Like to draw? Come join Artists Alike
Visit my Deviantart Or Blog ~A Child should always surpass his/her parent, Remember.
Aoie_Emesai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-25, 00:41   Link #3045
Blue flame
anime bores me lol

umm .. i think i posted this at the wroung place but w/e im looking for a certain 2 animes that influenced me to watch anime when i was younger... except i didnt completely finish them nor do i know their names ... im going to describe them ........1. theres the main protagonist in a mecha that has a sword thats a red beam well he s always with his enemy and he shoots her with a gun and then he helps her in outerspace so she wudnt lose air (isaw this in cartoon network around 5 years ago or 4 )......... 2. ok i really cant recall this one but theres lots of teenagers in a huge ship in outerspace and i think what there doing is training yea and two guys because they had sum sort of power they are better with mechas that were like ships and theres this cat eared girl who im not sure likes the main character ..... ithnk the first 1 is gundam idk which 1 however i really want to see the second one im looking for
Blue flame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-25, 00:45   Link #3046
Shana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue flame View Post
umm .. i think i posted this at the wroung place but w/e im looking for a certain 2 animes that influenced me to watch anime when i was younger... except i didnt completely finish them nor do i know their names ... im going to describe them ........1. theres the main protagonist in a mecha that has a sword thats a red beam well he s always with his enemy and he shoots her with a gun and then he helps her in outerspace so she wudnt lose air (isaw this in cartoon network around 5 years ago or 4 )......... 2. ok i really cant recall this one but theres lots of teenagers in a huge ship in outerspace and i think what there doing is training yea and two guys because they had sum sort of power they are better with mechas that were like ships and theres this cat eared girl who im not sure likes the main character ..... ithnk the first 1 is gundam idk which 1 however i really want to see the second one im looking for
I am not sure about 1st one, but the 2nd one may be Candidate for Goddess/Pilot Candidate?
Old 2007-11-25, 00:52   Link #3047
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riker View Post
Kasumi Kisaragi from Kujibiki Unbalance.
So, it's from the same show they are always watching, can't believe I missed that.
Old 2007-11-25, 01:02   Link #3048
Blue flame
anime bores me lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shana View Post
I am not sure about 1st one, but the 2nd one may be Candidate for Goddess/Pilot Candidate?
thanks so much cant even explain my grattitude i been looking for it for years
Blue flame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-25, 02:09   Link #3049
Al'thor
Dragon Reborn

I am Looking for

a anime about mermaids and mermen and the main character's father is arnold schwarzenegger. Do you know what anime this is?
Al'thor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-25, 02:11   Link #3050
Al'thor
Dragon Reborn

Just wanted to say thank you in advance to every one
Al'thor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-25, 02:43   Link #3051
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel E. View Post
So, it's from the same show they are always watching, can't believe I missed that.
Kujibiki is a very nice anime, even though it was short (the genshiken one).

How to Give / Receive Criticism on your work / Like to draw? Come join Artists Alike
Visit my Deviantart Or Blog ~A Child should always surpass his/her parent, Remember.
Old 2007-11-25, 05:13   Link #3052
psgels

Send a message via MSN to psgels
I'm not sure what you mean with the Arnold-part, but if you want mermaids: go for Mermaid's Forest.
Old 2007-11-25, 10:32   Link #3053
rooroobearr
Romancy Harems

Location: Let me look outside... Where the hell is this place?Oo
Send a message via AIM to rooroobearr
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al'thor View Post
a anime about mermaids and mermen and the main character's father is arnold schwarzenegger. Do you know what anime this is?
Seto no Hanayome- I think this is what you're looking for because he kinda gets involved with the mer-people, and the dad is like CRAZY. I think you posted this is the wrong section also.

Last edited by NoSanninWa; 2007-11-26 at 00:57.
rooroobearr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-25, 14:24   Link #3054
Proto
Knowledge is the solution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoie_Emesai View Post
She does plenty of doujins, other wise than that she doesn't appear in much news once so ever since she's a relatively unknown artist.

Other doujins done by her (from what I can remember) :

Her mangas are pretty good too, storyline I don't really know ^_^

Negima - Yuri for Setsuna & Konoka
Code Geass - umm... the blind girl ^^ and her brother (I haven't watched this anime yet)
Thank you for the reply. I knew that she was mainly a doujin artist, however referring to that pic I liked the character design so much that I was wondering if there was any more existing material around her.

BTW I uploaded the image into ImageShack since some people where having trouble with it

Should any people recognize her, please don't hesitate to tell me
Proto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-25, 22:16   Link #3055
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Quote:
Thank you for the reply. I knew that she was mainly a doujin artist, however referring to that pic I liked the character design so much that I was wondering if there was any more existing material around her.

BTW I uploaded the image into ImageShack since some people where having trouble with it

Should any people recognize her, please don't hesitate to tell me
When you mean existing material, you mean more works and art done by Miki Miyashita correct? If so you can always go to her offical site for some wallpapers.

I dislike animepaper.net so I won't link it, but you can search there too. Finding her doujins can be hard at times too. And like you, I also really love her style she uses. If you're looking for her mangas you can look at amazon.jp for it. My encoding for some of the Asian Language is messed up so I can't really give you a direct link for the Amazon.jp for miki miyashita >.< Good Luck and Enjoy

Main Site --> http://www.saturn.dti.ne.jp/~m-miki/
Minitokyo site(you gotta register first though) --> http://browse.minitokyo.net/s/1072/miki-miyashita/

Old 2007-11-25, 23:22   Link #3056
Proto
Knowledge is the solution

Thanks for the link. I'm a long time member of Minitokyo, so i'm surprised I didn't think of searching there first. Thanks for the link.

As you said, I've become a fan of Miyashita sensei and I'd love to see and buy more of her works. However, more specifically I'm interested in the character from the picture I posted. I was wondering if there was any more work about this character by Miyashita, however I'd also like to know if that character is Miyashita's sensei original, or if she is an existing charater.

edit: From the minitokyo's entry, it seems her name is Sophia, from Pixy Gale it'd seem

Last edited by Proto; 2007-11-26 at 02:28.
Proto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-26, 00:43   Link #3057
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Quote:
Thanks for the link. I'm a long time member of Minitokyo, so i'm surprised I didn't think of searching there first. Thanks for the link.

As you said, I've become a fan of Miyashita sensei and I'd love to see and buy more of her works. However, more specifically I'm interested in the character from the picture I posted. I was wondering if there was any more work about this character by Miyashita, however I'd also like to know if that character is Miyashita's sensei original, or if she is an existing charater.

edit: From the minitokyo's entry, it seems her name is Sophia, from Pixie Gale it'd seem
Personally for me, her art style that she uses is sooooo similar that I even have a very hard time distinguishing from her doujins and manga. I'm pretty good at identifying characters, but for her it's another story ^^

Old 2007-11-26, 19:42   Link #3059
cicido
I'm so moe I kill myself
*Artist

I don't know the first few ones, but I know that the last one is from Mahou Shoujo Ai.
cicido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-26, 22:49   Link #3060
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by xinck212 View Post
Good one! This is from the novels Wagaya no Oinari-sama which is currently being made into an anime expected to air in April. This picture seems to be made from the cover of volume 5.

Here's the thread on our forum about it:
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=55603

Quote:
Originally Posted by cicido View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by xinck212 View Post
I don't know the first few ones, but I know that the last one is from Mahou Shoujo Ai.
Yeah, I know the last one since that picture is the single most requested identification in this thread.
You should point out that it is a hentai anime.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.

Last edited by NoSanninWa; 2007-11-26 at 22:59.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
#unknown, anime, anime figure, comedy, ecchi., fantasy, find, game, gender bender, heroes, higurashi, identification, manga, movies, quotes, search, secret, tv shows, visual novel