AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > True Tears

Notices

Old 2008-01-28, 04:02   Link #621
ZODDGUTS

Other then the possibility of Shin's dad having an affair with Hiromi's mom I think it may be possible that Shin's mom had a thing for Hiromi's dad but was taken by Hiromi's mom with already knowing that Hiromi's mom liked him. Since then she's never forgiven her for that and still holds that grudge with Hiromi right now. To me it doesn't seem like Shin's dad is the type to have an affair he seems to be a pretty good guy then again who knows he may be a closet pervert.
ZODDGUTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-28, 04:13   Link #622
nadare

Send a message via MSN to nadare
I don't think that there is an affair or anything. I mean Hiromi has the same blood as her dad and her mother. Since she is part of her fathers blood I would think she would be pampered instead. A grudge directed towards Hiromi should mean that Shin's mother has a grudge.
nadare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-28, 04:41   Link #623
DanielSong39

Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
Yes, Aiko is pretty much a done deal the more I watch her situation. It does bother me that she has to settle, I really like the bright and cheerful Aiko, the one that shows up when she is with Shin. Aiko doesn't seem to enjoy herself when she is with Nobuse, it was made pretty clear in the difference between the two "dates". I wonder what did Nobuse and Aiko ended doing, everything nobuse was suggesting she didn't feel like doing. Plus I still feel sad for what she told Shin during their "shopping date" and the sad way she said it the second time " You didn't have to.."
By that standard - how about Shin? He seems to be all uncomfortable and depressed around Hiromi... painful to watch, really. It's much more refreshing to his cheerful, somewhat sarcastic side when he's around Noe.

Hiromi has her assets but even in the best-case scenario she looks like one of those high-maintanence types.
DanielSong39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-28, 05:41   Link #624
arkxkra
全力全開

Alot of misunderstanding in relationship, i mean Aiko and Hiromi, especially Aiko, it better she clear the relationship than act like this, quite painful, Aiko definately feel happy when around Shin and Shin thought his friend and her are couple o.O" and why she saying she is Shin sister and bla bla...

Hiromi keep on "no.4", it really true that she love the no.4 yet not calling his name?. At the end of the episode, Hiromi was smile very happily, that was rare, good to see it.

The important thing is why can't they face their true feeling >.<", need to wait more week to solve this question.

Shin father seem like a very good person, allow his son do whatever he like.

Noe brother seem like got i illness? How come he act strange when he putting helmet onto Noe that time or He like Noe(non-blood related)?. complicated ;p.

Looking forward to next episode, want Shin go out with Noe?, don't know how the thing turn out. And about the preview, the picture i got 1 area was missing(i belive tat 1 is Shin mother) ...

Last edited by arkxkra; 2008-01-28 at 06:09.
arkxkra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-28, 06:21   Link #625
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielSong39 View Post
It would be taking a step backward for Aiko to make a move on Shin in my opinion.

She already decided to move on, for better or for worse. And personally I think it was the right one.

As for Hiromi, I do feel sorry for her but feel Shin is the wrong guy for her. She's starting from behind and it usually takes more than just feelings to overcome the obstacles before her. It's probably better to make a fresh start and see how things go... though if Noe really isn't interested in Shin, that gives Hiromi the opening she needs.

I like the compatibility vs. feelings theme in this show - in real life, it's usually easier to generate feelings from compatibility than the reverse. Let's see if the characters play the percentages and we see Shin x Noe, Nobuse x Aiko, and Jun X Hiromi.
l think Aiko just pulled a Mao on us, l don't think she has really come to a resolution about her feelings for shin yet.
Manji Midou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-28, 07:37   Link #626
Ascaloth
I don't give a damn, dude

Watched the BakaWolf-m.3.3.w sub of Episode 4.

You know, in all actuality Episode 3 wasn't that great; that was why I extended my trial run by two more episodes, since I was afraid that True Tears was going to go down a cliched route from there. But Episode 4 reminded me why I picked this up in the first place; therefore, nothing less than a 9/10.

Blog article coming up tonight or tomorrow, depending on whether I can set aside time for it.
Ascaloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-28, 07:42   Link #627
Oppius
Banned

There is strong possibility that Noe and her brother are not related by blood.
Oppius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-28, 07:44   Link #628
kamikazex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amex_Yohko View Post
wouldnt be suprised at all man
kamikazex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-28, 07:46   Link #629
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amex_Yohko View Post
I haven't seen anything in the series which would point to that yet --- if you're going by the helmet scene, then it wouldn't be any surprise that he has his own way of looking after her.
Old 2008-01-28, 08:16   Link #630
SuperKnuckles
Anime Hobbyist

I seriously doubt Noe's brother is not blood related.

For one, they LOOK the same and basically have the same overall sharp/passive-aggressive temperament.

And since when did they need to be unrelated to have incestuous thoughts?

As for Hiromi, I wonder how they can break the ice when Shinichiro is creating walls just the same. Do they really need double the misunderstanding in that situation? I thought it was close to being overdone.

As for Ai, she carries herself in a cute way, but as anime conventions go, she goes for the consolation prize. It'd be surprising if she wins out in the end, but it's too predictable that she won't. She does not have the same weight to the situation Mao does in Kimikiss.
SuperKnuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-28, 08:19   Link #631
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKnuckles View Post
I'm guessing because a lot of people don't agree with it.
Old 2008-01-28, 08:35   Link #632
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:

For that matter, why are people absolutely convinced that he does have incestuous thoughts ?
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-28, 08:37   Link #633
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
For that matter, why are people absolutely convinced that he does have incestuous thoughts ?
Because of the helmet scene.
Old 2008-01-28, 08:46   Link #634
D a m i e n
permanentely bored

Send a message via ICQ to D a m i e n
i really need to watch the second part of that episode i m clueless about that helmet scene. (i only had time to watch up to the moment shin was telling noe she could collect his tears and she refused telling him those werent the kind of tear she was looking for.)
D a m i e n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-28, 08:49   Link #635
SuperKnuckles
Anime Hobbyist

Quote:
I wouldn't say I'm fully convinced, but you can't really twist the meaning of that scene in many other ways.

Unless the brother is a VAMPIRE.
SuperKnuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-28, 09:12   Link #636
Ecole

I'd *love* to get the lyrics for Noe's cockroach song, anyone?
Ecole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-28, 09:23   Link #637
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Because of the helmet scene.
Well yeah, but again, it's not solid proof either.

Quote:
I wouldn't say I'm fully convinced, but you can't really twist the meaning of that scene in many other ways.

Unless the brother is a VAMPIRE.
Well, sometimes it's usually just something simple.

After all, True Tears is an Anime that is down-to-earth, it doesn't seem to be packing some shocking, mind-blowing, secret.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-28, 09:34   Link #638
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Well yeah, but again, it's not solid proof either.
I never said it was solid proof, and i didn't say i believe the brother is like that --- you asked why people are saying this, and i told you.
Old 2008-01-28, 09:34   Link #639
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Im not 100% sure yet but that helmet scene planted seeds.
Old 2008-01-28, 10:09   Link #640
plzd0ntkeelme
self-proclaimed otaku

Ep4 is great. I'm glad that it doesn't drop in terms of storytelling and plot from ep 3.
Spoiler for ep 4:
plzd0ntkeelme is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bishoujo, broccoli, circus, drama, p.a. works, romance, school life