AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2009-09-27, 10:22   Link #501
Aqua Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by noven View Post
Every girl in the series has an eye fetish, give Hinata time; i'm sure SasuHina fans think there's a chance now more than ever.
Sure they do.
I bet there will be a good end with massive orgy and spam of ninja kids in the Ninja world. Sasuke, Naruto, Shikamaru and Kiba become leaders of Rain, Fire etc. villages. Everyone is happy.

Naru Saku
Sasu Hina
Shika Tema
Sai Yamamoto
Ten ten Kurenai
Kakashi Tsunade
Ishida Nemu (sry it's wrong)
and maybe
Gay, I mean Gai and Lee
Aqua Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-27, 14:50   Link #502
noven

Send a message via AIM to noven
Quote:
Originally Posted by 17th_warrior View Post
Sure they do.
I bet there will be a good end with massive orgy and spam of ninja kids in the Ninja world. Sasuke, Naruto, Shikamaru and Kiba become leaders of Rain, Fire etc. villages. Everyone is happy.

Naru Saku
Sasu Hina
Shika Tema
Sai Yamamoto
Ten ten Kurenai
Kakashi Tsunade
and maybe
Gay, I mean Gai and Lee
how can anything with nemu be wrong?!?
Old 2009-09-27, 19:51   Link #503
Kytherno
12th Supernova

Naruto, end? Yeah right. The franchise is making so much money off of crap. I mean, the shippuden budget for the anime is....terrible. Yet so many people still buy their merchandise.

My guess, once Naruto ends, We'll see a sequel, or a story set in the same time with different people. And NO, I'm not talking about Shuriken School (Reference to Nickelodeon's #1 failed show attempt)
Kytherno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-21, 11:48   Link #504
Suomi
Kaiba

Naruto will grow up, become stronger, maybe even become Hokage...
and when he and Sasuke face each other once more,
Spoiler for Five Kage Summit Arc:
they will kill each other.
Old 2010-07-22, 15:48   Link #505
CMSensei
Formerly -> CMHerrera
*Graphic Designer

Naruto and Sasuke would end up killing each other and Sakura (or Konohamaru) would end up telling the story of his life a few years or so later.

CM-san's Mystical Creations

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine
CMSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-24, 00:28   Link #506
Alchemist007
*Author

Spoiler for likely manga info:
Old 2010-07-24, 20:59   Link #507
madv2c
Deafmute

Spoiler for Naruto:
madv2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-03, 17:48   Link #508
Mrs.MisaElric

My opinion on how it'll end:
-I think that Sasuke might die (don't get me wrong, Sasuke is my favorite character), but it seems so that he will. I mean do you really expect the Leaf Village to forgive him after everything he's done? I see Naruto, Sakura, and maybe Kakashi, but that's about it.
-And I believe that NaruSaku will happen. I always wanted SasuSaku to happen, but no, it won't. I see more of NaruSaku.
Mrs.MisaElric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-03, 19:34   Link #509
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

The end of Naruto will be: (in order)

1# Naruto will become a father of Hinata...
2# Naruto ends the Ninja War....he'll become the united Kage of all the five countries.
3# As a result and eventually he'll unite all the big nations...as one. The villages will lose their purpose.
4# The enemies will kill many. As the oppose that and everything Naruto stands for.
5# Naruto will save the world and dies.... for some reason, before he dies, he unlocks his Rinnegan out of the blue leaving everyone in WTF-mode.
6# Naruto dies...as a sacrifice and takes all the Bijuu with him in his grave.
7# Naruto revives everyone ala Nagato style. As a result he dies. (detailed info from no. 5#)
8# Naruto's child, Hinata being a widow...cries...at the grave...the baby opens it's eyes...guess what.... Baby with Rinnegan is shown. End.
Old 2010-08-03, 20:18   Link #510
Fruits Basket Fan

Naruto and Sasuke will end up going on a journey together !
Fruits Basket Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-05, 20:24   Link #511
Suomi
Kaiba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
The end of Naruto will be: (in order)

1# Naruto will become a father of Hinata...
2# Naruto ends the Ninja War....he'll become the united Kage of all the five countries.
3# As a result and eventually he'll unite all the big nations...as one. The villages will lose their purpose.
4# The enemies will kill many. As the oppose that and everything Naruto stands for.
5# Naruto will save the world and dies.... for some reason, before he dies, he unlocks his Rinnegan out of the blue leaving everyone in WTF-mode.
6# Naruto dies...as a sacrifice and takes all the Bijuu with him in his grave.
7# Naruto revives everyone ala Nagato style. As a result he dies. (detailed info from no. 5#)
8# Naruto's child, Hinata being a widow...cries...at the grave...the baby opens it's eyes...guess what.... Baby with Rinnegan is shown. End.
That would be very weird and un-Kishi-like, but interesting idea.
I'm not really seeing anymore NaruHina, sadly. As for the united Kage, I don't think anyone would stand for it.
Rinnegan? What makes you say that??
Old 2010-08-05, 21:33   Link #512
CMSensei
Formerly -> CMHerrera
*Graphic Designer

Naruto would give sasuke a hug why'll killling the both of them with sasukes blade..

CM-san's Mystical Creations

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine
CMSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-06, 02:33   Link #513
ninetail1989
Dreamer

Naruto unable to deliver the finishing blow to Sasuke....
When Sakura pop out and stab Sasuke for real this time...then stab herself as well. they both die and naruto gives a tremendous roar!!!

10 years Later.....
Naru newborn child with Hinata turns out to have sharingan+pink hair....

THE END
ninetail1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-06, 04:05   Link #514
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

The final battle:
Sasuke fights Naruto while Madara watches. Naruto goes Kyuubi mode, Sas tries to ametarasu but he moves too fast. He tries to tsukiyomi Naruto, but Itachi shows up and cancels it. Madara tries to capitalize, but the half dead Kabuto summons Madara's younger brother and they fight. Sasuke starts coughing up blood (turns out Itachi had eye cancer from the beginning).

He rages and summons Susanoo. He tries to seal Kyuubi/Naruto, Madara sees it and stabs Sasuke in the back for trying to kill Naruto right away. Sasuke tries to ametarasu Madara, but he teleports and burns Kabuto away. Sas starts to fade in and out.

Now it's just Madara vs Naruto. Being the noob that he is, Madara drags him to his alternate dimension. Madara ends up taking Kyuubi out. NAruto is slowly dying, but then suddenly Nagato shows up and revives Naruto. Turns out he put his chakra in Naruto too. With the last of his energy he activates rinnegan on Naruto and disappears. Now it's back to Madara vs Naruto.

Apparently rinnegan can cancel out other dojutsu effects and Madara ends up being useless. Naruto starts to pummel him with sage mode. So he cancels his ritual and summons the tailed beasts. Big mistake on Madara's part, apparently Rikudo sennin set it up so his spirit will activate when a rinnegan user and all tailed beast are together. He smites Madara and then the war is over. He scatters the tailed beasts again before disappearing.

Naruto then starts looking for Sasuke, but he is gone. Sasuke is never seen again. Naruto becomes Hokage and marries Hinata and not Sakura since she's still stuck on Sasuke.

Naruto Part 3 starts. This time Naruto's rinnegan cousin comes and tries to kill him. A blind Sasuke also shows up. Naruto's son distracts his cousin giving Naruto a chance to grab him. Sasuke ends up killing both of them and then mentoring Naruto's son. It doesn't end there, it's just easy to figure out the rest.
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-24, 18:03   Link #515
LadyKikyo91
The Certified Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by noven View Post
Every girl in the series has an eye fetish, give Hinata time; i'm sure SasuHina fans think there's a chance now more than ever.

I can imagine the final resolution scene now: they hug at last (-aww true friendship reliazed through tragedy, how quaint)... 10 panels later they're still hugging, some hands are in some iffy places (-well i suppose it's been like 3 years, maybe kishi is just focusing on other characters for a bit)... 10 panels later they're making out (well shit).

By then it's too late! We've read the whole thing and been pwned by the biggest mangaka trolling of shounen history. No words, just distorted laughter, a few i told you so's, and a permeating sense of confusion.
Hey im a SasuHina fan. I mean c' mon Byakugan + Sharingan would that be the awesomeness. Anyways they are the only pairng Kishi hasn't ruined at this point. But realistically speaking. The only pairing I see is NaruSaku poor Hinata.Wouldn't it kick ass if the final antagonist is the ten tails.
LadyKikyo91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-24, 23:11   Link #516
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murasaki View Post
Sure they do.

Naru Saku
Sasu Hina
Shika Tema
Sai Yamamoto
Ten ten Kurenai
Kakashi Tsunade
and maybe
Gay, I mean Gai and Lee
Sasu Hina? you mean Sasuke and Hinata? ........ *cough*obvious hinata/naruto hater *cough*
Old 2010-08-25, 06:54   Link #517
Avira
fanart-fan :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Sasu Hina? you mean Sasuke and Hinata? ........ *cough*obvious hinata/naruto hater *cough*
Um...isn't Sasuhina totally random and un-cannon? Hinata is least likely of all the girls in the Naruverse to fall for Sasuke. Which is the best thing about her

Not that crackpairings are bad....sometimes (coughalwayscough) fannon is better than cannon
Still don't see it happening though and that's what this thread is about.

I personally see NaruSaku as a possibility (even though I hate Sakura). Kushina told Naruto to get a girlfriend with a personality like her's and Sakura's...uh...demanding character is the closest. damn it.
Plus red and pink is kinda the same color when you get down to it, so..yeah.

The end...I can totally see some dramatic ending scene with Sasuke and Naruto dying together () and Sakura becoming hokage, kind of like Tsunade.

Or Naruto dies because of some dramatic and heart-wrenching incident and Sasuke realizes what an ass he's been and commits suicide. Sakura...uh...becomes hokage or something.

So imo, Sasuke probably dies (with lots of drama) and Naruto is either the tragic hero who lives or the tragic hero who dies (with lots of drama).
Sakura...does something or other that only Kishimoto thinks is awesome.

End.
Old 2010-08-25, 07:15   Link #518
chiisai-tama
Minami lovers

me i think:
*Kakashi will be kill by Tobi
*Tobi will kill Naruto than Sasuke will kill tobi for avenged Naruto
*one of the InoShikaCho team will die during fight a member of akatsuki (Kishimoto-sama say a fight between InoShikaCho and sasori will be)

but it's speculation , only Kishimoto-sama can now the end
chiisai-tama is offline   Reply With Quote