AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Old 2010-12-04, 23:15   Link #101
Cassiopeia

Oops I came to report this but I guess it's too late. More pictures in case you don't want to check out the actual website.

http://yunakiti.blog79.fc2.com/blog-entry-7528.html

Kanon Nakagawa's live debut event was held on December 4th at Tokyo Akihabara sqaure.

This event featured Toyama Nao (Kanon's seiyuu) and was broadcast live over the internet. The event generated a lot of publicity in many websites and more fans showed up at the events than the staff anticipated. As a surprise, Itou Kanae (Elsie's seiyuu) also participated in the event. Nakagawa Kanon's debut album is scheduled to be released on March 3rd 2011 (Kanon's birthday) which will include ten songs such as Love Crescent and ALL 4 U.
Old 2010-12-04, 23:19   Link #102
Cassiopeia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanish View Post
Just checked out her concert. Hmm, I wonder how much she practiced before her performance... or is she simply not used to being in front of a crowd in real life? Where's our real life Keima now that we could need him?
Anyway, it's not bad at all for a first time. And lol the fans are awesome!
Toyama Nao is a rookie seiyuu, so she must have been very nervous during the event. I thought it's a bold move to use a rookie seiyuu for Kanon, but she is not bad at all.
Old 2010-12-05, 00:05   Link #103
tsunade666

Quote:
March 3rd 2011
What a long wait for the character album.

So the seiyuu for kanon is a total rookie. I had no idea. But she's practically good. Though people tend to find mistake on the first episode. She improves gradually and noticeably on the next episode.
Old 2010-12-05, 00:07   Link #104
Midonin
Last Engage

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
In all consolation, the OST's been delayed to March as well.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-05, 00:37   Link #105
Sprite_Coke

Send a message via AIM to Sprite_Coke
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
In all consolation, the OST's been delayed to March as well.
That's a double whammy rather than a consolation....
Old 2010-12-05, 01:35   Link #106
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Her actual character song CD with her version of the ED and one other song will still come out much sooner than that at least.
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-05, 04:35   Link #107
tsunade666

I think that would be released this december but I really want to her bang bang, love cresent, all 4 you and also the song she sung first in the concert in the anime which I don't know the title.
Old 2010-12-05, 15:13   Link #108
Cassiopeia

Quote:
I think that would be released this december but I really want to her bang bang, love cresent, all 4 you and also the song she sung first in the concert in the anime which I don't know the title.

At least her character album will have happy crescent... But I agree I don't really appreciate their decision to release the whole album in March 3rd.. It may be symbolic to release it on Kanon's b-day, but people will lose interests if they release it too late.

oh and for some reason I wrote love crescent instead of happy crescent in my original post. The name of song is happy crescent, I am sorry if I confused you guys. .
Old 2010-12-06, 11:01   Link #109
tsunade666

still the same. happy happy happy cresent banzai!

though the date is probably use to remind of kanon's birthday and by april we would get another kaminomi season.
Old 2010-12-06, 15:19   Link #110
Seihai
スマイリウム

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassiopeia View Post
As a surprise, Itou Kanae (Elsie's seiyuu) also participated in the event.
So I actually just started wondering, but in the end how did Itokana-chan participate / contribute?xD
Old 2010-12-06, 16:51   Link #111
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassiopeia View Post
At least her character album will have happy crescent... But I agree I don't really appreciate their decision to release the whole album in March 3rd.. It may be symbolic to release it on Kanon's b-day, but people will lose interests if they release it too late.

oh and for some reason I wrote love crescent instead of happy crescent in my original post. The name of song is happy crescent, I am sorry if I confused you guys. .
Waiting till March 3rd for the character album... Why such a long wait Eventually people will forget that it even released if its that far away.

Last edited by Hooves; 2010-12-06 at 22:55.
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-06, 21:42   Link #112
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
Waiting till March 3rd for the character song... Why such a long wait Eventually people will forget that it even released if its that far away.
I wonder how many times people are going to confuse her character song CD that comes out this month, and her character album CD that is in march .
MAL
Old 2010-12-06, 22:55   Link #113
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konakaga View Post
I wonder how many times people are going to confuse her character song CD that comes out this month, and her character album CD that is in march .
Thank you very much Konakaga for correcting my mistake there Sorry I'm a little spaced out today.
Old 2010-12-07, 07:01   Link #114
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!

You can never get tired listening to Koi no Shirushi!
LOL Really!

Reviews for the ED Single:
Okay now all the instrumentals are now the same in this album, but with different voices...now let's ... judge! For competeness sake, I'll judge the Together version last. =P

1. Ayumi
OMG the bull runner! I loved this version a bit 'cus her maturish yet childish voice matches the group chorus. lol She shines especially in the second stanzas...especially when she goes on those high notes. ('cus the peculiar voice is heard)
For now Ayumi's the base.
? < Ayumi < ?

2. Mio
For some reason, the start notes seem to be a bit different...umm...nvm.
Mio! The rich-turned-poor tsundere. lol
I ~love~ the more mature voice. =P (which was highly empasized by the Character Song but the lovely symphony distracted it a bit haha) So yeah....let me say this.
? > Mio >= Ayumi > ?
>= means greater than or equal to. They're just too inseparable to love. You almost certain have to love the other if you love one of them. XD

3. Kanon
Oh yeah! The English-sounding-like-"BANG!BANG!" Idol! I noticed again the somehow changing starting notes. =/
O...M...G...The simple, yet pro-like voice stands out in-between the stanzas with its childish in-between lines voice....in short ... a childish voice with a pro edge. Therefore...

? > Kanon > Mio >= Ayumi > Kanon > ?

Confused? =P Kanon's pro-edge obviously topped Mio's, but Ayumi's childish voice topped Kanon's a bit (...well by 1 x 10^-990 %)

4. Shiori
The monotonous-yet-montrously-smart bookworm.
I noticed the pianos were a bit more emphasized in this version. Just a bit.
Umm...a new voice. Wait...now this one is...a mature voice with a child-like edge, and a voice somewhat wanting to be silent. XD Wierd...almost completely opposite in definition from Kanon! Haha...this is hard to judge...

Shiori >= Kanon > Mio >= Ayumi > Kanon
Opposites are also inseparable...although a prefer Shiori a bit cus I like silent bookworms more than attention-seeking idols...haha what am I saying? Shiori's just...as lovely as Kanon's but in her own silencing way.

5. Kami Nomi zo Shiri-tai
Yes! The Group version. First...I compared the first notes of all the versions before this. A single note difference. XD
Of all that u need to keep, this SHOULD be it! No comments.
Kami Nomi zo Shiri-tai > (Shiori >= Kanon > Mio >= Ayumi > Kanon)
ronelm2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-07, 09:10   Link #115
Seihai
スマイリウム

Nice review, except the personal preferences I agree with everything, ronelm2000.

Btw. for Shiori's version I totally had Kuroneko in mind for the first third or so. lol
So I guess Shiori won't get a character song / her own version of Koi no Shirushi?:/
Old 2010-12-07, 14:28   Link #116
Voster
Collector

Send a message via MSN to Voster
@Vanish - Shiori's character song releases on December 22, 2010 which will include the following songs - Jet Whistle and Koi no Shirushi
Voster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-07, 14:53   Link #117
Seihai
スマイリウム

Thanks so much for the info, Voster. *jumps of joy* Btw. your avatar... how? I mean, I don't remember that scene. o.o
Old 2010-12-07, 17:09   Link #118
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!

me either...must be fan art?
ronelm2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-08, 16:04   Link #119
Shadow5YA

I'm surprised at how all the female seiyuus are decent singers. I wonder if the studio can keep the trend second season.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-10, 13:30   Link #120
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

I have to agree the Kami Nomi zo Shiri-tai/Group Version of Koi no Shirushi! is definitely the best , though I need to list to the single versions to decide between them later
MAL