AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > K-On!

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-05-03, 11:57   Link #161
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
If anyone studies smart, they can pass any academic. But being streetsmart or oblivious to the obvious is another thing.
Either way, she's too smart to be retarded or anything in that fashion. She's not a genius by any means, but she's not a total idiot either.
Old 2010-05-03, 11:59   Link #162
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Fire View Post
Either way, she's too smart to be retarded or anything in that fashion. She's not a genius by any means, but she's not a total idiot either.
The problem is that Ui's pampering of her isn't making her any smarter. Yui even make Ui teach her math!

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2010-05-03, 14:33   Link #163
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

Quote:
The problem is that Ui's pampering of her isn't making her any smarter. Yui even make Ui teach her math!
To some extent, I agree. I do think that Ui tends to spoil Yui too much. However, I don't think it's so bad when Yui asks Ui to help her, as long as Yui still does most of the work and actually understands it in the long run.

Also, is it solely Yui's fault or Ui's as well? If you ask me, Ui herself needs to change in order for Yui to change. I'm sure Yui CAN be responsible when push comes to shove, it's just that Ui is so eager to do a lot for her, she's grown accustomed to it and lets herself get spoiled rotten.
Old 2010-05-04, 09:10   Link #164
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
To some extent, I agree. I do think that Ui tends to spoil Yui too much. However, I don't think it's so bad when Yui asks Ui to help her, as long as Yui still does most of the work and actually understands it in the long run.

Also, is it solely Yui's fault or Ui's as well? If you ask me, Ui herself needs to change in order for Yui to change. I'm sure Yui CAN be responsible when push comes to shove, it's just that Ui is so eager to do a lot for her, she's grown accustomed to it and lets herself get spoiled rotten.
Well, it doesn't work that way.......

Read this.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2010-05-04, 11:38   Link #165
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

Quote:
Well, it doesn't work that way.......

Read this.
Given that I based that post on that comic, what (if anything) am I overlooking.?
Old 2010-05-04, 13:26   Link #166
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Given that I based that post on that comic, what (if anything) am I overlooking.?
You know, Ui can't live her life properly without spoiling Yui.

So I guess it is just a live and let go. Also, from that comic, it is obvious that it takes a siscon to know another.

Old 2010-06-03, 12:37   Link #167
Mughi
Wordy b@stard

Thumbs up Yui's Gitah went down to Georgia...

I just saw world famous country rock artist Charlie Daniels in concert and as I'm sitting there, a stage hand takes his fiddle and hands him this:

And Yui's voice pops into my head saying something about Gitah cheating on her!

Play Charlie! PLAY!
Old 2010-06-03, 12:50   Link #168
shyezrylei
Intoxicated Guitarist

Send a message via MSN to shyezrylei Send a message via Yahoo to shyezrylei
DAMN he's like 8909845430948534098 times bigger than Gitah!!! Wow Gitah, I didn't know you were into that kind of kinky stuff.
Old 2010-06-04, 11:13   Link #169
itzglez
♫♫♪

I accidentally clicked on this thread then saw Gitah... on that... *WOAAHHH, wait a sec!!! Gitah ur cheating!*
Old 2010-06-12, 23:30   Link #170
BlackKnightKanos
Lord of The Netherealm

Send a message via Yahoo to BlackKnightKanos
Quote:
Originally Posted by itzglez View Post
I accidentally clicked on this thread then saw Gitah... on that... *WOAAHHH, wait a sec!!! Gitah ur cheating!*
"How dare you attack me, Gitah" Reminds me of the time Yui was changing the strings.
Old 2010-06-13, 12:39   Link #171
Gordy Lechance

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyezrylei View Post
DAMN he's like 8909845430948534098 times bigger than Gitah!!! Wow Gitah, I didn't know you were into that kind of kinky stuff.
What's the exact name of Gitah's model? Gonna write it down so I can ask the fella at the music store to sell me one.

Yes I'm that kind of a sad otaku who wants my hero's guitar so I can have the get up and go to pursue my dreams too... sure beats being a loser who marries his hug-pillow on CNN and embarrasing all of us, at least?
Old 2010-06-13, 12:53   Link #172
TakuanInc.
loves Marisa Kirisame.

Send a message via MSN to TakuanInc. Send a message via Yahoo to TakuanInc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordy Lechance View Post
What's the exact name of Gitah's model? Gonna write it down so I can ask the fella at the music store to sell me one.

Yes I'm that kind of a sad otaku who wants my hero's guitar so I can have the get up and go to pursue my dreams too... sure beats being a loser who marries his hug-pillow on CNN and embarrasing all of us, at least?
It's a Cherry Sunburst Gibson Les Paul Standard.

And really? Who did that? =)) I can't even show flaunt my Azusa mug outside my room...
Old 2010-06-13, 16:38   Link #173
Unknown Soldier
:D

Quote:
A Gibson Les Paul Standard of any color will run you $2000-3000. Just so you know. Gitah doesn't come cheap and quite frankly if you've never played guitar before starting with an electric is like heading straight for the Double Black Diamond slope without ever having gone skiing before.
Old 2010-06-13, 19:23   Link #174
Kudryavka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Soldier View Post
A Gibson Les Paul Standard of any color will run you $2000-3000. Just so you know. Gitah doesn't come cheap and quite frankly if you've never played guitar before starting with an electric is like heading straight for the Double Black Diamond slope without ever having gone skiing before.
It'll also be much easier to build finger strength with an acoustic than an electric. You can get the calluses from electric, but acoustic strings are tougher on your fingers, so they'll work your fingers more. You'll need some calluses and strength on your fingers, because they will make your fingers better at holding down strings.

Shouldn't buy an expensive guitar if it's your first, anyway, when you can just buy a Squier, Epiphone, Ibanez, anything cheaper. They'll sound worse, but at an early stage of guitar playing, sound quality shouldn't matter much, unless you're like Yui and need to use a guitar with great sound from the get-go.
Old 2010-06-14, 14:53   Link #175
Gordy Lechance

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakuanInc. View Post
And really? Who did that? =)) I can't even show flaunt my Azusa mug outside my room...
A jerkoff from Korea (a country full of otherwise nice people) decided to take a Fate Testarossa Hug-Pillow (from Nanoha Strikers) down to a chapel in Mexico and was dumb enough to gain the attention of CNN before he took the vows.

And wouldn't you know it, the correspondant in question, also Korean, is infamous for slandering any and all Anime related news to make Japan look bad because she had her heart broken by a man from our beloved Anime producing Nation. But 3 months prior to THAT report she gleefully smeared ALL of us as potential rapists and perverts because a Japanese man pulled an equally disastrous stunt of marrying his Love-Plus DS on National Television.

If I ever meet any ONE of those three idiots and monsters, to more or less paraphrase a Schwarzenegger movie:
"I'm gonna rip their hearts out, and break their Goddamn SPINES!!"

Go ahead and use your Azunyan mug, sir. As long as you don't marry her on 60 minutes, you'll be alright.

PS.

Thank You Ladies and Gentlemen for the advices and the model number of Geetah.
Old 2010-06-14, 22:03   Link #176
Unknown Soldier
:D

Quote:
If I ever meet any ONE of those three idiots and monsters, to more or less paraphrase a Schwarzenegger movie:
"I'm gonna rip their hearts out, and break their Goddamn SPINES!!"
For future reference, the correct quote is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GC4XwpmJGi0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold Schwarzeneggar in The Running Man
I'll live to see you eat that contract, but I hope you leave enough room for my fist because I'm going to ram it into your stomach, and break your god-damn SPINE!
Old 2010-06-16, 04:31   Link #177
Gordy Lechance

Hmm, taking a look at your avatar and then at the Arnie quote:

Just picturing the scene where Azunyan snaps for the first time at the club, waving her arms up and down with tears of rage, and saying that quote with Arnie's voice.

Hmm, now if only I had the software to make that parody AMV...
Old 2010-06-16, 14:37   Link #178
Manwards
Cunning Linguist

Send a message via MSN to Manwards
My local music store has a guitar that looks exactly like Gitah, although it's actually a copy. Can't remember what the brand name was. An Epiphone, maybe? To be a Gibson dealer, you have to dedicate 65% of your total stock to their products, which seems a bit excessive to me (and the store, it would seem).
Old 2010-06-17, 18:29   Link #179
Afternoon Tea
*Artist

lol real yui
\
well pretty close

ps

notice the back ground
Old 2010-06-17, 18:51   Link #180
Gordy Lechance

Good GRIEF they did their reasearch good.

Tags
characters