AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-07-13, 15:05   Link #3761
Necrodeath

ChibiDusk - Couldn't resist, could you I like your signature very much, with them glowy thingies and all. 9/10

Question: Should I keep the sig I have now, or should I change it to this one?

Old 2004-07-13, 16:37   Link #3762
user8047
Disabled By Request

necrodeath, ncie sig i like! its pretty, 9.5/10
i made some modifications to my sig
Old 2004-07-13, 17:29   Link #3763
MidoriShinobi
Boha-haha!!

Send a message via AIM to MidoriShinobi Send a message via MSN to MidoriShinobi
Uwaa~!, I like it. It has Mugen, even though you can't really see him, it's the thought that counts.
Since it has colour, I deduct a full grade, you LEPRECHAUN!

B+
Old 2004-07-13, 18:02   Link #3764
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Midori - I doesn't like dem manga cutouts much 7/10, but Hughes is god ... so +1 8/10

Thany - omg is that a chibi sig? omg yeh it is. omg/10
Old 2004-07-13, 20:19   Link #3765
aahhsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiDusk
*shrugs* Guess I can't go without a bang...so...is this good enough for you aahhsin? ^^"
Ahh... I gave you 3 weeks and you couldn't make it. Guess your staying. Your signature doesn't please me, not one bit.

1. She looks really depressed. I am currently not feeling gracious to depressed people, and signatures are no different, for they reflect the person making them. I find them annoying and hard to talk to. Even with friends, depressed assholes that keep complaining about their petty problems like how their family don't treat them well or how they don't understand piss me off. Now if a tragedy happens I can understand, but c'mon I hate people bothering me with small petty problems. It's summer, liven up will you? Too hot to have cold dark colors.

Yea yea I know my background is Black, it just works for these 2 cute girls.

2. I think if you move "chibidusk" more to the left and chop that blank spot at the right it would be much better. It won't have that big glaring emptyness about it. Again it sounds like depression.

3. There's something I do like though, this signature is dedicated to me. I like that. I wish all signatures made were dedicated to me, because face it, if it were to anyone else, it would be a waste.

F. The dedication of your signature saved it from hitting the red F of doom.

Skreech = Much too choppy and isn't smooth at all. If you yourself don't like the signature, don't put it up. Simple as that.

F

Secca = I have this strange feeling I rated this. I'm going to trust my instinct. Make a totally new one already.

F

Necrodeath = Hmm. That guy looks like a cocky asshole. I want to punch him in the face. Seriously now, the Font does not match the background at all. One's all blocky and dark, the other is wavy and suave. Again this signature just doesn't seem like it's "you". You have this presence of being dark, moody, the loner in the corner of the bar.

Sheesh one guy that's supposed to be depressed is happy like hell. Another that's supposed to be perky and happy is sad like shit. Man what is the world comming to? Either way,

F

Nazism = The guy's picture is rather blurry. What is that big white stick? A replacement lamp? A cigarette? a Dildo? I can't figure it out. I do not know what Mugen means, nor do I want to know. I'll assume that it's supposed to be your name. But gosh darn it,

Nazism isn't Mugen. They don't even begin with the same letter for crying out loud.

F

Midori Shinobi = You've been copying my rating style a lot lately. Who eles give's Grades instead of numbers? I don't understand the comic. and I can't read that small little font in the second panal

F

Lexander = I like that link. Although no picture, the sheer stupidity of that guy makes me laugh. I like to laugh. Heck I laugh at everything.

D

My signature IS NOT sexy. It's cute. So cute it creates an illusion that it's sexy. So cute it's sexy.

Who wouldn't want to hug something so cute like them? Just take a look at the brown haired girl! she got Stripped panties!

Last edited by aahhsin; 2004-07-13 at 20:39.
Old 2004-07-13, 21:41   Link #3766
mantidor
the Iniquitous

Send a message via Yahoo to mantidor
aahhsin, I wouldnt want to hug her much less say "aawww" while doing it ... but I suppose is cute anyway...

Necrodeath: the new one is better, the other has too much yellow and yellow is a BAD color, besides the other feels better, is not as cluttered as the actual

Naszim:why your sig says Mugen? besides is too blurry, sometimes blurry is ok, but not that much, it takes too much time to figure there is a head in your sig.

MidoriShinobi: I dont understand that at all, but hughes is one of my favorite characters (specially in doujinshis )
Old 2004-07-13, 22:27   Link #3767
ChibiDusk
Back From The Dead?

Now I've decided, I will never leave this forum until I can get the first ever A from aahhsin, and that (if possible) is going to take a very very long time, but as long as he's still rating signatures I'll keep trying thus I'll still be here. And no, no matter how much I want to I probably will never be able to leave this forum, it's that addictive you know...^^"

aahhsin: Hm, black...er...bible black? Artwork looks identical...oh wow a suttle hint, all you need now is a floating bible in the background. Perhaps "aahhsin's Bible to the great red F?"

5/10 (if you remeber i don't give below 4, and your little hint, if it even is bible black, deserves a nice point)
Old 2004-07-13, 23:25   Link #3768
MidoriShinobi
Boha-haha!!

Send a message via AIM to MidoriShinobi Send a message via MSN to MidoriShinobi
Yep. I'm copying you. So is every single elementary school teacher in the USA. Damn them to hell~!!
No one gets it? Hughes walks in on Winry and Ed in his hospital room, and he says "Hey, Ed! Getting it on with a girl in your hospital bed??" Funniest scene ever. Read it from right to left for those who don't know that already.. and the small print says "not bad, midget!".. *sniff* I love Hughes. He's teh cool.

Aahhsin - 8/10 because bible black rocks, but has colour, so minus 2 points, you LEPRECHAUN!

Lexander - 9/10 God bess the Naruto forums.
Old 2004-07-13, 23:30   Link #3769
Slade
Coordinated Insanity

Send a message via AIM to Slade
ChibiDusk- Lots of effect and it shows that you put alot of work in this one. Everything falls into place rather well although the overall hue isn't really to my liking. 9.5/10

aahhsin- You stand before two mighty obstacles that can not be topped. Jo Jo's Hentai and Ecchi Throne and Thany's Ebil Cuteness Throne. I suggest you throw in the towel for it is more or less a lost cause . 7/10

Lexander- Oh God. I almost missed that post from my lack of interest in Naruto of late. Thanks for bringing that to my attention. I had a very good laugh 9/10

Naszim- I think I'm going to have to say effects overload in this one. Mugen is too big to really have a good focus on and the background and borders are really distracting. Still, I commend you on trying something new. 8/10

Necrodeath- I actually prefer the top one. The bottom one lacks a theme or flow of any sort. It's not of cockiness, not of sadness and not of battle. Just a mix bag but the top one is very clean and more presentable. 8/10

Thany
- I did notice your new signatures =P They just seemed to star the very same looking characters so I never really gave it much thought. The new one though is very... ebil... and super cute. Good work with the transparency and overall just a nice signature. 9.5/10
Old 2004-07-14, 04:13   Link #3770
Jasther
Banned

slade - nice enviroment. and is that girl from final fantasy? A

Old 2004-07-14, 06:01   Link #3771
Necrodeath

Quote:
Originally Posted by aahhsin
Necrodeath = Hmm. That guy looks like a cocky asshole. I want to punch him in the face. Seriously now, the Font does not match the background at all. One's all blocky and dark, the other is wavy and suave. Again this signature just doesn't seem like it's "you". You have this presence of being dark, moody, the loner in the corner of the bar.

Sheesh one guy that's supposed to be depressed is happy like hell. Another that's supposed to be perky and happy is sad like shit. Man what is the world comming to? Either way,

F
I'm so very sorry, but I think this thread is called "Rate That Signature!", and not "Rate How The Nickname/Image Of A User Combines With His/Her Signature!".

Since when am I supposed to be depressed? Because I like death and darkness, does that automatically means I have to be depressed? When someone likes death and darkness, does that also means that it has to be reflected in his/her sig?

Well now, let's get to the rating, shall we?
First off, both of the girls are positioned the wrong way, and your signature is already higher than most signatures. I have to turn my head if I want to look at it closely.
Second, where's the background? Blackness is not a background.
Third, what is with that stupid ass border? It starts nice in the lower left corner, then it goes up (still nice), goes to the right (still nice) until it meets the corner...but it doesn't meet the corner. You left a big fat area of 3 pixels wide on the right side of the signature. After that it goes as a line under the text, and *poof* no more border.
Fourth, please, I beg of you PLEASE, learn how to use Anti-Aliasing in your text. Pixels and blocks are everywhere.
Fifth, and here it gets quite interesting...A lot of people here have this "tactic" of making signatures, which is "find a good looking picture, resize it, crop it, fling a border on it (crappy or not) put your (nick)name on it, and call it yours for the rating".
After a quick search I found a wallpaper that has the exact same picture in it as your sig. (looked at the name of your sig, typed in "Bible Black Wall" in google, and voila, first one is the one I was looking for.)

All this combined, leaves me no other choice then giving you a big fat red:

F-

Edit: Oh, and that the font doesn't fit with the rest of my signature...Ever heard of a thing called contrast?

Last edited by Necrodeath; 2004-07-14 at 06:19.
Old 2004-07-14, 06:17   Link #3772
Ending

Wow, I guess this means he really loves your sig.

@ MidoriShinobi

Cartoons are good and have a pretty similar style, but after a while they get rather boring, waste of space. (But I guess I should find that manga -looks better than the anime ) Just remember to change it every once in a while.
Old 2004-07-14, 07:04   Link #3773
Thany
Unfair

Hmmm, it seems like picturehost has gone down again...
I'll rate the signature I remember and/or that I think I still haven't rated

ChibiDusk : I really like(d) this picture, really nice effect, though it was a bit too big, but still a very nice signature 9.5/10.

aahhsin : sheesh... you're confusing semi-hentai-ish signatures with cute signatures, this picture has nothing cute IMO, it's more provocating than anything else. 3/10.
Old 2004-07-14, 09:34   Link #3774
Biohazard
-kanashii~desu-

Send a message via ICQ to Biohazard Send a message via MSN to Biohazard
It is truly unbelievable but... i changed my sig XD
It might not be as good as my old one, but i felt likedoing sigs and get rated too so yeah ^^;

^_^

Thany: Yay, thats kute! (once again ^^ ) ^_^ 8,5/10
Wirhe: Hum .. O.o .. 5/10
Necrodeath: 7/10 - It looks good, but its a little too flashy imho ^^
Old 2004-07-14, 14:01   Link #3775
cdiesel12

Send a message via AIM to cdiesel12
biohazard- im liking the sig especially all that blue 9/10
Necrodeath-9/10 scryed doesnt get enough attention
Old 2004-07-14, 18:40   Link #3776
aahhsin

Necrodeath =

LOL you're sure taking this well aren't you? Vent Vent Vent some more. (Everyone else too if you have deep emotional shit with me) You make me laugh Necrodeath, I like that. Funny thing is that you actually hit all 5 of those points directly on contact. I'm rather amazed actually, all 5 of your points are actually true. Keep saying contrast all you want, it doesn't work here. I don't care how much you're trying to bring out your font. Why not make it Bright Glowing Green if you want to show difference so much. It just doesn't work here. Now stop arguing about your font, I rate the way I see it. (I'm sure you do that to me too, you don't go around asking 5 different people on what they think)

On to ratings.

Thany : Amazingly, I actually have nothing to say to this signature. It shows a light hearted story, you stay true to your theme of cute, and it's really smoothly done. I would like to see a background though, I'm sick of transparencies. And what is pervert girl doing drawing pictures? Should she be washing the back of the guy in the middle? Or is she mad that the Blonde got to him first?

D

Biohazard : I seen this character before. On someone's else's signature. Don't remember who but he's been here, in a different coat. The 2 drawing styles actually work here. Your eyes draw to the brightly colored swordsman, sitting on something, in a dull brown background. It really draws your eyes to the swordsman. Works amazingly well. Now some pickyness.

The moon isn't round. (Is it even a moon?) It's not even ellipical, it looks like a giant blob. that's shifting to the upperleft. I have no idea what is the significance of the Cross in this picture. He doesn't look anything like a Christian. I'm not saying he's not, but I don't get that holyman feel from him.

C

cdiesel12 : Triple Kakashi, with cheap effects. I never like these Mirror or echo effects. It looks cheesy and not smooth. It'll work if the man is actually doing an action, I.E. Running, jumping, spinning, but he's just posing there with a bloody hand. Kakashi also has a hole in his hair in the first 2 fade mirror thingys. I'll point it out. The background of the forest doesn't work well with Kakashi here. It's a bit blurry, but nothing to troublesome, it's probably just the dark blue/grey color. I'll give you this though, It's one of the best Naruto signatures I've seen. Too many Ramen Girls and Sasuke/Itachi Signatures running around...

F

Well after reading Necrodeath's 5 points of obilvion and Slade's thoughts on me trying to acend the Cuteness Throne. And I decided that in order to beat Thany (Not going too well right now, even babies failed) I shall use Thany's own signature to fight her/him? (Never too good on pointing out genders unless I see them... ask PK...) Fight fire with fire if you will. So marvel in my butt lazy attempt and take credit for all of Thany's work. She/He made this for me for some reason I don't remember.

Remember this Thany?

Chibi, you want that A?
- Make something Drastic, something nobody has done before.
- The Picture must tell a story. No portraits.
- Make me laugh.

Don't read Chibi you're going to cry
Spoiler:

See you all in a week. I go on big boat that will travel nowhere...

Last edited by aahhsin; 2004-07-14 at 18:52. Reason: Leaving Chibi some Instructions
Old 2004-07-14, 21:08   Link #3777
ChibiDusk
Back From The Dead?

Gasp!...wait...nah it really doesn't count, that's before you cracked down on the ratings!
I will get the first A since your cruel F's started popping up everywhere (too lazy to find the page)

anyways, aahhsin: Cute...is that a mother and daughter? I love the border, but as you got Thany to do it, it's not so great. The aahhsin text seems a little blurry/bad quality and the other text is hard to read and seems like it doesnt belong there. 6/10 for possibly the best quality isgnature you've had to date.

(I'm cracking down on the ratings )
Old 2004-07-15, 02:26   Link #3778
Chaoxytal

Very nice, good use of transparency and the animation flows well, too.
Old 2004-07-15, 06:16   Link #3779
Ending

@ Chaoxytal

Women or no, it's still too big. Lower the height value, will ya?
Old 2004-07-15, 06:29   Link #3780
Thany
Unfair

Quote:
Originally Posted by aahhsin
Thany : Amazingly, I actually have nothing to say to this signature. It shows a light hearted story, you stay true to your theme of cute, and it's really smoothly done. I would like to see a background though, I'm sick of transparencies. And what is pervert girl doing drawing pictures? Should she be washing the back of the guy in the middle? Or is she mad that the Blonde got to him first?

D
Wooot! I got a D from aahhsin It's not drawings, I think she's writting

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiDusk
Gasp!...wait...nah it really doesn't count, that's before you cracked down on the ratings!
I will get the first A since your cruel F's started popping up everywhere (too lazy to find the page)

anyways, aahhsin: Cute...is that a mother and daughter? I love the border, but as you got Thany to do it, it's not so great. The aahhsin text seems a little blurry/bad quality and the other text is hard to read and seems like it doesnt belong there. 6/10 for possibly the best quality isgnature you've had to date.

(I'm cracking down on the ratings )
I did this signature a while back because I though it looked cute and for some reason I wanted to propose it to aahhsin (along with the avatar).
At this time he was using Sister Princess's characters and was putting their name on it, so I put the name of this character on that signature out of inspiration
Then again the quality is a bit low because I couldn't install back Photoshop due to the Japanese OS (now for some reasons it works again)
The 2 characters are the same : it's Rinrin somewhat dreaming of her when she was still a child.

aahhsin : I can't rate your signature since I've made it myself or else my rating would be unfair (like in my title)

Biohazard : the blue seems a bit out of the place of the background for some reason. Still a nice signature : I think I've seen somebody using this as an avatar 7.5/10.

cdiesel12 : I like the effect and the background fit well too 8.5/10.

Chaoxytal : It's way too big in term of size and weight and is gonna be nuked by a mod :P Doesn't have anything against the picture though, it's not a that bad signature, but need to be shrinked a bit 7.5/10.

Tags
rate, signature