AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-07-02, 04:44   Link #8021
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emulator View Post
Spoiler:
You seem so fustrated?
Spoiler:
Remember to insert spoiler tags
Old 2011-07-02, 05:27   Link #8022
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Spoiler:
Old 2011-07-02, 07:18   Link #8023
night train

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLGChaos View Post
Anyway, I've been trying to avoid the GE and KNIM threads lately because all they've become is flame wars.

All it is now is:

I suppose that's what happens with most opinions, though. 95% of the people have too much of an ego to give way one way or the other or come to terms on anything, or admit they might be wrong on something or the other party might have a few points. It's just "we're complete right and the opponent is completely wrong". Just like any debate... or politics.
I feel the same way but somehow I still feel like tossing in my two cents cause the current arc hits too close to home
night train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-02, 07:20   Link #8024
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by night train View Post
Asuka is a rebound. No other way around it. Rebounds never turn out well. If you think otherwise then you don't have real life experience. Sorry, but true.
Haruto avoided all this by breaking up before shit hits the fan. Haruto's action were questionable during the festival arc however he manned up quick and made a clean break. In this given situation, someone is bound to be hurt, there is no way around it. Instead of sneaking around and going behind Asuka's back, Haruto respected Asuka enough to tell her the truth.
Eba is the reason that Haruto moved to Tokyo. Akari/Takashi was mad because they felt Haruto is choosing Eba over their friendship. Asuka was planning her move before she knew about Haruto/Eba's relationship. Asuka moved into the void that Eba created. Haruto never shown Asuka the dedication that he shown Eba. Haruto didn't even want to move on from Eba til Koyomi/Nanami's push for Asuka. Realistically, Haruto did the right thing by breaking off the current relationship that no longer interests him.
In real life, you are not forced to stay with someone that you no longer love, especially if there are no kids involved and you are not even twenty years old. That shit about staying with someone because it's the right thing just doesn't happen, manga idealism does not apply to real world.
Great post that sums up the situation on a decent rational level with appropriate real life reference. Cookies for you, sir.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-02, 07:43   Link #8025
mangaf_cksdotcom

Quote:
Asuka is a rebound. No other way around it. Rebounds never turn out well. If you think otherwise then you don't have real life experience. Sorry, but true.
rebound or not, she was a victim of haruto's selfishness, big mistake, rush decisions, secretive, immaturity...and so on... sorry, but this is the real truth...

Quote:
Haruto avoided all this by breaking up before shit hits the fan. Haruto's action were questionable during the festival arc however he manned up quick and made a clean break. In this given situation, someone is bound to be hurt, there is no way around it. Instead of sneaking around and going behind Asuka's back, Haruto respected Asuka enough to tell her the truth.
Eba is the reason that Haruto moved to Tokyo. Akari/Takashi was mad because they felt Haruto is choosing Eba over their friendship. Asuka was planning her move before she knew about Haruto/Eba's relationship. Asuka moved into the void that Eba created. Haruto never shown Asuka the dedication that he shown Eba. Haruto didn't even want to move on from Eba til Koyomi/Nanami's push for Asuka. Realistically, Haruto did the right thing by breaking off the current relationship that no longer interests him.
In real life, you are not forced to stay with someone that you no longer love, especially if there are no kids involved and you are not even twenty years old. That shit about staying with someone because it's the right thing just doesn't happen, manga idealism does not apply to real world.
people react on a manga because they compare it to real world. if not, then no need for forums and just say "ok" after reading.

All haruto did was just told them he made a big mistake.. he didnt do anything to compensate his mistakes or properly control the situation... is that "manned up"? as soon as eba confessed she still loves him, he just suddenly decided "me too! so dont go anywhere because i'll break up with asuka"... if he just told asuka that she met eba again, asuka might have asked him, curious about it, suspicious about it.. but nothing, he just kept silent and gave her a bomb in the end... no matter what people say, he's guilty of the big mistake he committed and that hurt asuka.. that's why he cant face them now...
mangaf_cksdotcom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-02, 08:48   Link #8026
night train

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangaf_cksdotcom View Post
rebound or not, she was a victim of haruto's selfishness, big mistake, rush decisions, secretive, immaturity...and so on... sorry, but this is the real truth...
The whole point of "REBOUND" is to bounce back to another new relationship or back to the previous relationship by using the "REBOUND" as a jump-off point. Hence the term "REBOUND." Haruto viewed Asuka as a close friend/support system in Tokyo but the same cannot be said for Asuka, therefore dooming the relationship before it started.
Selfish? Hardly. A selfish person would of dragged it out and withheld the truth. Haruto knew he was gonna get burned and still took it in the chin. Doesn't seem selfish to me.
Immaturity? A mature person is someone who takes on responsibility for his actions. Haruto proved that by coming clean with Asuka and everyone. Accountability is a sign of maturity.

Quote:
people react on a manga because they compare it to real world. if not, then no need for forums and just say "ok" after reading.

All haruto did was just told them he made a big mistake.. he didnt do anything to compensate his mistakes or properly control the situation... is that "manned up"? as soon as eba confessed she still loves him, he just suddenly decided "me too! so dont go anywhere because i'll break up with asuka"... if he just told asuka that she met eba again, asuka might have asked him, curious about it, suspicious about it.. but nothing, he just kept silent and gave her a bomb in the end... no matter what people say, he's guilty of the big mistake he committed and that hurt asuka.. that's why he cant face them now...
I fail to see where Haruto admits that he made a mistake in his decision. Compensate? For what and how? Running back to the person that he no longer loves and live in a life that's build on lies? Haruto "manned up" by telling Asuka clearly of the current situation instead of dragging on. That take a real man to do what Haruto did in the time frame given.

Quote:
as soon as eba confessed she still loves him, he just suddenly decided "me too! so dont go anywhere because i'll break up with asuka"... if he just told asuka that she met eba again, asuka might have asked him, curious about it, suspicious about it.. but nothing, he just kept silent and gave her a bomb in the end... no matter what people say, he's guilty of the big mistake he committed and that hurt asuka
Haruto left Eba alone because she asked for the space. It was evident that he was never over Eba as seen in their first encounter after Kyousuke's arc. Haruto's reaction was the look of someone that never gotten over his last relationship. It was evident that Haruto was never over Eba as the hints keeps piling on, chapter after chapter. Haruto tried his hardest to fight against his feeling as scene after scene he had to reminded himself that he "loves" Asuka. He was just lying to himself and he knew it. Because if you really love someone, you don't need a a constant reminder.
Given the facts, it is better to make a clean break. I also fail to see how "the biggest mistake" is to choose not to live a lie and respect the other person enough to tell them the truth.
I said my 2 cents and I'm not interested in conversions. So, let's agree to disagree.
night train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-02, 09:39   Link #8027
mangaf_cksdotcom

Quote:
The whole point of "REBOUND" is to bounce back to another new relationship or back to the previous relationship by using the "REBOUND" as a jump-off point. Hence the term "REBOUND." Haruto viewed Asuka as a close friend/support system in Tokyo but the same cannot be said for Asuka, therefore dooming the relationship before it started.
.... no point in explaining.. simply, she hurt asuka, the girl with good intentions...

Quote:
Selfish? Hardly. A selfish person would of dragged it out and withheld the truth. Haruto knew he was gonna get burned and still took it in the chin. Doesn't seem selfish to me.
"I love Asuka" - start of haruto's selfishness...
he made a big mistake, he should also take a worse consequence...

Quote:
Immaturity? A mature person is someone who takes on responsibility for his actions. Haruto proved that by coming clean with Asuka and everyone. Accountability is a sign of maturity.
when did he come clean? by being a "failure"?
if he really did not like asuka, he shouldnt have dated her...
check out chapter 75, love can really make u stupid... nanami was just lucky here that haruto read the letter at that time, if it was a year later, u know what will happen to nanami... haruto just didnt grow up and tried to do this again to asuka.. "maybe this girl might help me forget Eba"... how can u say he's mature?

Quote:
I fail to see where Haruto admits that he made a mistake in his decision. Compensate? For what and how? Running back to the person that he no longer loves and live in a life that's build on lies? Haruto "manned up" by telling Asuka clearly of the current situation instead of dragging on. That take a real man to do what Haruto did in the time frame given.
u fail to see what u dont want to see... Haruto told asuka he loves her (for 2 years), but after seeing eba, "i was mistaken, i actually love Eba!"... -dont tell me this is wrong?

he can only compensate by accepting their disappointments, the harm was already done, it started 2 years ago when he dated asuka... it would have been less painful for asuka if she got a clue or has suspicions that she'll be dumped..

and did i say he needs to get back with asuka? no, because he's not worth it.

ok, if it is in your standards that saying "I found someone i really like" is manning up, then it's your call... i wonder what u will feel if u are the one told by this.. so what was the 2 years then? i hope u wont beat her so bad that his new bf wont accept her...hahaha

Quote:
Haruto left Eba alone because she asked for the space. It was evident that he was never over Eba as seen in their first encounter after Kyousuke's arc. Haruto's reaction was the look of someone that never gotten over his last relationship. It was evident that Haruto was never over Eba as the hints keeps piling on, chapter after chapter. Haruto tried his hardest to fight against his feeling as scene after scene he had to reminded himself that he "loves" Asuka. He was just lying to himself and he knew it. Because if you really love someone, you don't need a a constant reminder.
Given the facts, it is better to make a clean break. I also fail to see how "the biggest mistake" is to choose not to live a lie and respect the other person enough to tell them the truth.
I said my 2 cents and I'm not interested in conversions. So, let's agree to disagree.
this is forum we should help each other understand...

the bold phrase that u said answers it all... he just used asuka, and fooled his friends, because as of their Point Of View, "haruto loves asuka"... if haruto did not meet eba in the mixer, would he really break up with asuka? or he will continue his lies because he has yet to find "the girl he truly loves"?
Old 2011-07-02, 09:54   Link #8028
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

I'm frustated about this case ...
Really--

Seo-sensei really know how to create a flame wars between readers.

I'd like to ask a question :

Which one is the failure one ?
Asuka for being fooled by Haruto ?
Or Eba for being return to Haruto's life after being selfish about her decision about Kazama case ?
Tactics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-02, 10:44   Link #8029
justavisitor

wow, off for two days and can't keep track anymore...anyway just wanna reply back to this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post

But you can't do this without turning the "friends" into despicable oblivious asses. Would that really make you happier? Not me.
just because that they are not friends anymore doesn't mean they all are despicable oblivious asses. A conflict of belief could be a reason that they can't be friends anymore and that's okay with me. Akari can co are also friends with Asuka and it's perfectly fine that they can choose side to support.
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-02, 11:04   Link #8030
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactics View Post
Really--

Or Eba for being return to Haruto's life after being selfish about her decision about Kazama case ?
No one even considering Asuka at fault, except not initialing sex, wait that would of been Haruto job? I'm assuming if they were gonna go on that trip together, they would of finally have sex, but of well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
wow, off for two days and can't keep track anymore...anyway just wanna reply back to this:

just because that they are not friends anymore doesn't mean they all are despicable oblivious asses. A conflict of belief could be a reason that they can't be friends anymore and that's okay with me. Akari can co are also friends with Asuka and it's perfectly fine that they can choose side to support.
Ya with all these so call threats, I doubt they mean it~

What currently ironic is Haruto being friends and taking advice from the devils of the story Rin and Shiori, but funny part is they're like for their position!
Old 2011-07-02, 11:25   Link #8031
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Here's my thoughts on how I would have handled the whole situation, mostly because I've been in Haruto's friend's shoes before.

On one hand, we've got Haruto. Childhood friend, but has proven that he can be selfish, a jerk, can't take criticism or any listen to any advice that goes against what he wants without getting angry. Through the course of the story, he's shown that he has no qualms about lying to people (like Nanami and Asuka), or going on a date with his ex-girlfriend while going out with someone else.

Now, if I was Haruto's friend in this situation, first thing I never would have done is give Eba a free pass after she hurt him like Seo had them do. She hurt Haruto badly, lied to him, dumped him for a stupid reason (in my opinion, others view it differently I'm sure), and then they didn't see each other for two years. As Haruto's friend, I wouldn't just say "it's fine". I'd say, stay "stay the hell away from him." He's my friend, he was hurt and I don't like seeing my friends hurt.

Fast forward two years later. Haruto is still lying and hiding things (and getting caught in those lies, like when Nanami saw him come out of the hotel with Shiori). On top of that, Asuka's joined the circle of good friends. Next thing you know, she gets dumped for Eba, who Haruto was seeing behind her back. Now, first off, my respect for Haruto would definitely drop, childhood friend or not, because he hurt a good girl to get back together with the one who hurt him. However, I wouldn't cut him out of my life or tell him to get back together with Asuka, as it's not my place. Plus, the damage has been done and I wouldn't want the poor girl living a lie. I'd yell at Haruto and call him an idiot, but I wouldn't stop being his friend.

However, by now Asuka is also my friend and she did absolutely nothing wrong, so I'm not going to stop hanging out with her because Haruto dumped her. I don't abandon friends that easily. I'd have no problems if Haruto wants to join us while we hang out, it's his choice. If it's awkward, it's his own fault.

This actually happened to me. Was friends with a guy and his girlfriend, both since highschool. He dumped her, but I refused to stop hanging out with his ex-girlfriend and other friends because she was also my friend. In the end, he stopped hanging out with us. The girl and I (and her husband, who was also a high school buddy) are like family to me now-- been friends for 17 years-- and no one even talks to the other guy anymore. We didn't push him out-- it was his choice to leave and it would have been asinine of him to ask us to take sides between friends. We hung out a few times when she wasn't around, but most big get togethers he didn't shown up for because she was there. Again, his choice, as he was always welcome.

That's probably the best way you can handle a situation like thus when you're friends with both parties.

Last edited by KLGChaos; 2011-07-02 at 15:29.
KLGChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-02, 12:22   Link #8032
mangaf_cksdotcom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactics View Post
Really--

ASUKA: I cant say a good person being fooled by the selfish guy she trusted for 2 years is a failure... she did not fail as a person.
she only failed to choke haruto so he could spit out his real motive and secrets...

EBA: she failed as a person..
-she failed a big decision before, kazama was aware that eba just dated him out of pity. a real man would feel so small with that..
-she failed haruto's expectations and resolve... but now she wants him back..
-she failed Asuka for stealing her BF... she dont care...
-she failed the gang for hurting haruto before, they forgive but not forget. now, she caused another mess and this would bring up the past. so they were disappointed.
-she failed nanami's expectation that she will take care of Haruto (tokyo arc)...

Haruto: i was amazed how brave he was to leave his hometown and live in a big city for the girl he loves..how old was he? so bravo!
but, when it comes to eba, he failed to consider everything around him as long as he can please eba... he can even fool himself for her, why not other people, even his parents...this is the reason why his friends were fed up of his foolishness...

i wont be foolish enough to follow the girl who dumped me for her own selfish reasons, especially when she lives in a very far and big city im not familiar with, and when im still 15-16 years old... and after all the stalking and efforts, she pushes u away and even have the right to call u heartless and end up dumping u and didnt intend to meet u for a long time... u lost track of your goals, dont even know if u will go to college or not.. luckily someone is there to guide and support u..

if someone can do this and still love her, dump his current gf (good person he thought he luv), then, he is a manga character...
Old 2011-07-02, 15:08   Link #8033
justavisitor

@KLGChaos
Great post!! Agree that Akari and co probably should follow your approach. But at the same time I am fine with Akari and co's approach also. Considering that Asuka is now also their friend, it's acceptable that one wouldn't want to be friend with someone who hurt your other friend deeply.

Of course, if Asuka, Akira, etc review this incidents after some time to cool themselves down, it may not be that big of a deal after all (or Asuka may feel sigh of relief that she is freed from that pathetic guy XD), but for now, in their eyes, Haruto's forehead probably has a word "scum" written on it
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-02, 15:25   Link #8034
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
@KLGChaos
Great post!! Agree that Akari and co probably should follow your approach. But at the same time I am fine with Akari and co's approach also. Considering that Asuka is now also their friend, it's acceptable that one wouldn't want to be friend with someone who hurt your other friend deeply.

Of course, if Asuka, Akira, etc review this incidents after some time to cool themselves down, it may not be that big of a deal after all (or Asuka may feel sigh of relief that she is freed from that pathetic guy XD), but for now, in their eyes, Haruto's forehead probably has a word "scum" written on it
Naw his existence is scum~

I wonder what his sister reaction in all this crap

Haruto mom is like? You've a girlfriend for 2 years? WTF
Old 2011-07-02, 15:30   Link #8035
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by KLGChaos View Post
Here's my thoughts on how I would have handled the whole situation, mostly because I've been in Haruto's friend's shoes before.

On one hand, we've got Haruto. Childhood friend, but has proven that he can be selfish, a jerk, can't take criticism or any listen to any advice that goes against what he wants without getting angry. Through the course of the story, he's shown that he has qualms about lying to people (like Nanami and Asuka), or going on a date with his ex-girlfriend while going out with someone else.

Now, if I was Haruto's friend in this situation, first thing I never would have done is give Eba a free pass after she hurt him like Seo had them do. She hurt Haruto badly, lied to him, dumped him for a stupid reason (in my opinion, others view it differently I'm sure), and then they didn't see each other for two years. As Haruto's friend, I wouldn't just say "it's fine". I'd say, stay "stay the hell away from him." He's my friend, he was hurt and I don't like seeing my friends hurt.

Fast forward two years later. Haruto is still lying and hiding things (and getting caught in those lies, like when Nanami saw him come out of the hotel with Shiori). On top of that, Asuka's joined the circle of good friends. Next thing you know, she gets dumped for Eba, who Haruto was seeing behind her back. Now, first off, my respect for Haruto would definitely drop, childhood friend or not, because he hurt a good girl to get back together with the one who hurt him. However, I wouldn't cut him out of my life or tell him to get back together with Asuka, as it's not my place. Plus, the damage has been done and I wouldn't want the poor girl living a lie. I'd yell at Haruto and call him an idiot, but I wouldn't stop being his friend.

However, by now Asuka is also my friend and she did absolutely nothing wrong, so I'm not going to stop hanging out with her because Haruto dumped her. I don't abandon friends that easily. I'd have no problems if Haruto wants to join us while we hang out, it's his choice. If it's awkward, it's his own fault.

This actually happened to me. Was friends with a guy and his girlfriend, both since highschool. He dumped her, but I refused to stop hanging out with his ex-girlfriend and other friends because she was also myfriend. In the end, he stopped hanging out with us. The girl and I (and her husband, who was also a high school buddy) are like family to me now-- been friends for 17 years-- and no one even talks to the other guy anymore. We didn't push him out-- it was his choice to leave and it would have been asinine of him to ask us to take sides between friends. We hung out a few times when she wasn't around, but most big get togethers he didn't shown up for because she was there. Again, his choice, as he was always welcome.

That's probably the best way you can handle a situation like thus when you're friends with both parties.
Quote:
@KLGChaos

Both your post are damn good and i agree with you. Its amazing how some people and im assuming because they dont have real life experience in this situation cant see that when you make a decision there are consequences and sometimes those consequences mean you lose something in your life. In Haruto's case it happens to be his childhood friends.

I do not except them saying get back together with Asuka, thats unreasonable and will only lead to more hurting. However, i can understand and might even condone a little bit of them not being his friend. People tend to side with the person they feel are the victim and no matter how you slice it Asuka was the victim. Did Haruto set out to hurt her on purpose no, but he did and there is no avoiding that he did. I honestly dont think Takashi,Akari and co came to this decision lightly. We have to factor in all the other shit that Haruto has done over the years it could be possible that they just had enough this was nail in the coffin.

I dont know if i would abandon the friendship all together but I would not want to see Haruto for sometime while i worked out my feelings. If the group decides to stay friends with him great, If they dont i feel the group has every right to not be friends with him anymore. After all the lying and Asuka constantly forgiving him and now he breaks with her suddenly. Its easy to see why they would feel this way i dont blame him. Unlike some i wont give Haruto a free pass if hes man enough to make the decision that he did hes man enough to deal with the consequences.

Him moving closer Eba and out of sight of Asuka is probably good idea. Out of sight out mind but also moving closer to Yuzuki means he would also be a little further from his friends as well. This may be a sign of leaving the past behind and making a fresh tart. Still i believe that losing his friends will haunt Haruto for sometime. His and Yuzuki's trails are not over im sure something else will come up.
Old 2011-07-02, 16:53   Link #8036
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

@Sinestra
Maybe Haruto friends mindset believes Haruto loves Asuka more, it might be case due to long extend of 2 years relationship compared to Eba duration.

What your thoughts about his friends perspective of this?

Do you think moving and avoiding is better situation than facing it?
Old 2011-07-02, 17:15   Link #8037
Johnny
Working the bags...

They'll either get over it eventually, or not at all. What's done is done. There's nothing that can be said otherwise to change any of their feelings...

I'm sure there are some minor undertones with Akari, because she did have feelings for Haruto. Then again all the girls have been close, so I suppose it's expected to happen this way...

Takashi, now he decides to be the cool guy? Nah, I think he's just covering his bases, because he's trying to get some Kiyomi pie. He can't very well say that he'll still be best buds with Haruto and expect to have a shot with Kiyomi...

Sometimes friends come and go, even lifelong friends. This might be one of those occasions...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-02, 18:27   Link #8038
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post
@Sinestra
Maybe Haruto friends mindset believes Haruto loves Asuka more, it might be case due to long extend of 2 years relationship compared to Eba duration.

My thoughts are Harutos friends do not have the information to know that Haruto has always been in love with Eba so they are assuming he is acting irrationally. That is the result of a two year relationship which is i laugh whenever someone use the rebound term, No one has a rebound girl for 2 years and if was true i would think that person is lower than dirt and wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire.

To them it looks like Haruto met up with Eba one night decided he was still in love with her and left Asuka. Also, the situation looks bad for Eba because it looks like she stole Haruto. Remember perception is reality. They can only base their decision on what they know and since Haruto has not really made a huge effort to inform them of his feelings this situation will not resolve itself till someone speaks up. Haruto moving is retarded sure he may be focusing on Eba now but its obvious that hes moving to run from the situation that he himself has created. If the break up never happen he wouldnt have thought twice about moving out and as much as some people think his moving is to focus on Eba i see it as another cop out. I would have more respect for him if he faced things head on.

However, i feel Harutos friends have more than enough justification for ending the friendship if they feel its warranted. This situation is not just about what happen with with Asuaka this is about Haruto's behavior for a long time now. They might have just had enough, like i said you can only support your friends to a certain extent in their bad decision making before it takes a toll on you and since they see Asuka as the victim Yuzuki as the instigator and Haruto as the traitor its easy to see who they would side with.

Everyone is perceiving what they want to without getting all the info and if the spoilers are true for the next chapter i love Haruto takes advice from Shiori a women who has blackmailed him into doing her work, someone he barely knows and has been absent through all of this. Yet he takes her advice when he wouldn't even listen to his friends in the past about various events. At this point i not only question Harutos friends motives but i also question if Haruto ever consider them real friends. His previous actions suggest otherwise. There are numerous incidents in the past that doesn't make Haruto look like a good friend.
Old 2011-07-02, 19:15   Link #8039
leon4281isback

Send a message via MSN to leon4281isback
You can't avoid whatever circumstances a person has created because it will find its way to you one way or another. Haruto will learn that the hard way. now that he's felt the scorn of his friends after the news, he's avoiding them as to avoid what complication that he thinks will happen, but every second he takes to avoid will only build up to the next confrontation next time.

He needs to come straight out and tell them, cause he can't keep this up forever.
Old 2011-07-03, 00:15   Link #8040
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post
@Sinestra

Haruto friends mindset is :

"Haruto choose to forget Eba and move towards a better future by having Asuka."

Kiyomi clearly explained it.

What makes them going to disagree with Haruto is because Haruto lose his mind when Eba returned. Haruto is already decided to move towards future, as he said in front of Kazama grave. But, Haruto clearly destruct that resolution by returning to Eba, and broke with Asuka, without even thinking to have any forgiveness from Asuka first. Which is really wrong.

Haruto can't avoiding his friends forever.
They're going to same college. And even a same subject class.
If Haruto really want to avoid them, he needs an airplane ticket and scholarship programs.
Tactics is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life