AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2015-10-21, 22:31   Link #1
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Exclamation Kimi Shi ni Tamou Koto Nakare

Original Title : 君死ニタモウ事ナカレ <Thou Shalt not Die>
Author : Yoko Taro
Illustrator : Moriyama Daisuke
Publisher : Square Enix

Spoiler for Illustrations:

Spoiler for Synopsis by Firesanctuary:

Spoiler for FAQ:
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-22, 11:07   Link #2
Saphirra

Author of Nier, Drakengard with a combination of artist of Chrono Crusade, that's overkill ... well what do you expect? 1st the cover is totally trolling; 2nd I'll never ever expect happy romance, hell, I'll be doomed if there's normal romance at all; 3rd the plot will be absurbly black, no I mean dark, despair or whatever twisted ugly thing you can't imagine, Damn I absolutely wanted to crush the controller when I finished Drakengard, and what the hell did I just play, and why is my comrade a child-eating monster, a pedophile. 4th all the sane people will die, the world is ruled by insane people, 5th the worst combination of a good artist with beautiful girl and these kind of author, they will appear, die, appear, die, keep appearing and die.
Conclusion, I'm too scared to read this )

Last edited by Saphirra; 2015-10-22 at 11:32.
Saphirra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-22, 11:54   Link #3
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Oh C'mon man~ it's on the same literature level as Hikaru ga Chikyuu ni Itakoro

supah amazing this manga yo~ hahaha~
Old 2015-10-22, 11:55   Link #4
BlazingKyogre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saphirra View Post
Author of Nier, Drakengard with a combination of artist of Chrono Crusade, that's overkill ... well what do you expect? 1st the cover is totally trolling; 2nd I'll never ever expect happy romance, hell, I'll be doomed if there's normal romance at all; 3rd the plot will be absurbly black, no I mean dark, despair or whatever twisted ugly thing you can't imagine, Damn I absolutely wanted to crush the controller when I finished Drakengard, and what the hell did I just play, and why is my comrade a child-eating monster, a pedophile. 4th all the sane people will die, the world is ruled by insane people, 5th the worst combination of a good artist with beautiful girl and these kind of author, they will appear, die, appear, die, keep appearing and die.
That's really overkill. If what you say is true then everybody will die!
BlazingKyogre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-22, 12:05   Link #5
Saphirra

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
Oh C'mon man~ it's on the same literature level as Hikaru ga Chikyuu ni Itakoro

supah amazing this manga yo~ hahaha~
I feel like I'm gonna go insane if I keep reading this, damn not a single one in this is normal. The MC is quite fucked up in the mind, the heroine is a god damn berserker. Every time I see this author, he always remind me that: "Son, life won't throw shit at you, it will mess you up so badly that you will see shit as the most valuable thing in this universe". And seeing how the long hair bishoujo's (my favorite kind of girl) gonna end up, she'll certainly absolutely be doomed, I swear.
Oh god don't compare my Asa-chan with them ), this and that are on 2 different dimension, you need trillions of nuclear bombs to open a rift between them
Old 2015-10-22, 12:07   Link #6
Fwarlord

Quote:
Actually, I find the romance quite cute with the manly protagonist and the adorable love interest. Their interaction is also heartwarming as well.
Old 2015-10-22, 12:10   Link #7
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazingKyogre View Post
That's really overkill. If what you say is true then everybody will die!
whelp, not all, just 90%

Quote:
I feel like I'm gonna go insane if I keep reading this, damn not a single one in this is normal. The MC is quite fucked up in the mind, the heroine is a god damn berserker. And seeing how the long hair bishoujo's (my favorite kind of girl) gonna end up, she'll certainly absolutely be doomed, I swear.
Oh god don't compare my Asa-chan with them ), this and that are on 2 different dimension, you need trillions of nuclear bombs to open a rift between them
or a single antimatter bomb~ which is chapter 7~

too bad neither Asa or Botan (long hair of this manga) are the main heroine yes? ahaha

Why is it best girl in harem series rarely becomes the main heroine? Weird...
Old 2015-10-22, 12:22   Link #8
Saphirra

Because if she is the main heroine, she'll overpower all other heroines ). And I guess Japanese's taste is weird, see how many novel have a pink hair tsundere girl as main heroine already ), oh god they must be either pink or blond. Almost all of Japanese are god damn masochist who like to be whipped. All the common long black beautiful hair cool personality heroines are just pepbles to step on for service.

Oh and when I say 2 dimensions, I mean the kind of literature that make you feel something broken in you as a human and the kind that just make you feel sad but more human.
Old 2015-10-22, 12:41   Link #9
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Because if she is the main heroine, she'll overpower all other heroines ). And I guess Japanese's taste is weird, see how many novel have a pink hair tsundere girl as main heroine already ), oh god they must be either pink or blond. Almost all of Japanese are god damn masochist who like to be whipped. All the common long black beautiful hair cool personality heroines are just pepbles to step on for service.

Oh and when I say 2 dimensions, I mean the kind of literature that make you feel something broken in you as a human and the kind that just make you feel sad but more human.
You can't be farther away from the truth

Honoka from Chikyuu and Mashiro from this manga are great too I think~

but so far this manga had only reached the breaking you to invalid point though, for the making you a better human point needs to wait many more chapters I guess
Old 2015-10-22, 12:48   Link #10
Saphirra

Care to tell me what truth . I've had enough of the Nier and Drakengard series that I'm certain no one will be normal, they always have a little too many loose screws in their heads, the difference is when it'll explode with people's guts everywhere
Old 2015-10-22, 13:01   Link #11
Breimn

Only read the first few chs when they got translated. The ones who tought to use them all in an open fight instead of assassinations was an idiot. And the ones who they can not use in assassinations (for exemple the ones who are good at close combat only ) should have had at least learned how to use a gun and use knife/swords only when they get close. And hell they really need someone who is a good sniper. And these are tactics even an amateur like me can see.....
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-22, 13:09   Link #12
Fwarlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimn View Post
Only read the first few chs when they got translated. The ones who tought to use them all in an open fight instead of assassinations was an idiot. And the ones who they can not use in assassinations (for exemple the ones who are good at close combat only ) should have had at least learned how to use a gun and use knife/swords only when they get close. And hell they really need someone who is a good sniper. And these are tactics even an amateur like me can see.....
Can you remind me the last manga where the author has proper understanding about real life warfare and military organizations?
Old 2015-10-22, 15:42   Link #13
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fwarlord View Post
Can you remind me the last manga where the author has proper understanding about real life warfare and military organizations?
but at least they try to let it not look so cheap, world trigger did a rather good job...

the thing i hate most is that in the fight they have guns , wth? they have killed soldiers so they could take their guns and exposives, they got even stuff about this stuff so they should be aware about the usage of this things, but nobody even thinks about it (not even the "i cant forget anything guy")...
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-23, 02:40   Link #14
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

So Kuroi is a psychopath who looks down on people because he can read their dark desires which makes him not care about them(he even made a girl kill herself for annoying him and didn't warned one student he was about to be sniped) but is yandere about the female berserker since he can't read her thoughts.

Also, we find out why the students first mission was a failure. It was meant to fail from the start. The school purposefully send them to a warzone, to a country where they can't speak the language, with inadequate information, no guns and no help or reinforcements. All of this as part of a test to see the strongest students survive.
Old 2015-10-23, 05:05   Link #15
Breimn

And the point of that was? Wasting their resources?See if someone would break and suddenly become Mob psycho?
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-23, 05:13   Link #16
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^experiment mate

they have unlimited supply of these kids~ ahahaha~
Old 2015-10-27, 10:21   Link #17
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Chapter 10 released
Old 2015-10-27, 15:49   Link #18
Mach56gs
Do-Gooder

Edgy.

Am not interested in these sorts of stories. They try and mock the absurdity of most manga plots with hyper-realism but they just end up being just as unrealistic, petty and repetitive like the typical manga stories that they try to distance themselves from.
Old 2016-02-13, 12:07   Link #19
TXBPNTVN

The story is dark as hell.I don't like it but it doesn't leave me a foul mood.Maybe I have high resistance to this kind of story.I drop it because of the troll covers.
TXBPNTVN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-13, 13:37   Link #20
Fire Lord 626

I love this story
Fire Lord 626 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
esp, gore, special school, twisted romance