AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-08-17, 02:16   Link #4861
jb23

If you add up all the Gino and Kallen clips you get a time that's slightly longer than NinaxTable and NinaxTable is the most intense relationship in the show thus far. Think about that! Doesn't that make Gino and Kallen's romance seem plausible?

On a more serious note, I've got to agree with the Kalulu fans. Aside from not having enough scenes, there's no just no basis for Gino and Kallen to end up together. Interaction alone isn't enough if you've ever been introduced to the dating world (real world not hentai). Considering the next few episodes deal with Kallen having to decide between the Knights and Lelouche, that leaves what, maybe 4 episodes for her to have a random encounter with Gino and them to bond? It's been stated, but let me reiterate, we've actually seen hints of jealousy from Kallen when Lelouche and C.C. were together. I'm not saying Kalulu will work out, I'm just saying the odds are more favorable (by far) than Gino and Kallen.
jb23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-17, 03:36   Link #4862
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

plus one for Kallen!
She was worried for lelouch all the time.
And at the end she even try top stop them
She definitely saw through the lies.
As Lelouch tried to Die for Kallen.
Lelouch was actually trying to be matyr and not let Kallen die with him.
Witacume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-17, 03:39   Link #4863
Guilford
Cornelia's First Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witacume View Post
plus one for Kallen!
She was worried for lelouch all the time.
And at the end she even try top stop them
She definitely saw through the lies.
As Lelouch tried to Die for Kallen.
Lelouch was actually trying to be matyr and not let Kallen die with him.
Ehm, not exactly. She first believed his lie and was close to let him be killed. And he didn't want to die for her but for his deeds and didn't want her to die with him.
Guilford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-17, 04:50   Link #4864
cupahe
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guilford View Post
Ehm, not exactly. She first believed his lie and was close to let him be killed. And he didn't want to die for her but for his deeds and didn't want her to die with him.
i already said it in the other thread but the words lelouch used to eventually answer kallen are rather personal, very personal. to the point that the only way it could have been more personal was if he did some cheesy shit and said 'kallen, kimi o daisuki'.
cupahe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-17, 04:52   Link #4865
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Good thing Lelouch isn't good with the cheesy shit then.
Old 2008-08-17, 04:54   Link #4866
cupahe
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
Good thing Lelouch isn't good with the cheesy shit then.
after this episode I think i am officially allowed to laugh at code geass if the gino shit happens as it would render this episode void
Old 2008-08-17, 04:55   Link #4867
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Pfft, he's got nothing. In fact, he's apparently got a death wish.
Old 2008-08-17, 04:56   Link #4868
Guilford
Cornelia's First Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupahe View Post
i already said it in the other thread but the words lelouch used to eventually answer kallen are rather personal, very personal. to the point that the only way it could have been more personal was if he did some cheesy shit and said 'kallen, kimi o daisuki'.
They were meant as his last words, it isn't that surprising that he would use something like that. It could mean what Witacume wants it to mean but since its his goodbye for her, he could have just used this form to express his thanks for a dear friend or something like that. Sure he cares for her alot, but as long as he isn't saying "I love you" or kiss her brains out of her, trying to make a pairing look certain because of the way he addresses her is plain speculation, that's what I meant

Edit: And I wasn't even refering to that part, I only corrected the "She saw through his lies." and "He wanted to die for her" parts
Old 2008-08-17, 04:58   Link #4869
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
They were meant as his last words, it isn't that surprising that he would use something like that. It could mean what Witacume wants it to mean but since its his goodbye for her, he could have just used this form to express his thanks for a dear friend or something like that. Sure he cares for her alot, but as long as he isn't saying "I love you" or kiss her brains out of her, trying to make a pairing look certain because of the way he addresses her is plain speculation, that's what I meant

Edit: And I wasn't even refering to that part, I only corrected the "She saw through his lies." and "He wanted to die for her" parts
Well, japanese people are not different, not to be rude, but one see what he/she wants to see.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-17, 04:58   Link #4870
cupahe
Banned

Quote:
Im not really saying he was declaring love but for what kallen asked him, and the fact that he lived she must be pretty damn happy all things considered if she's thinking about lelouch. the man just said about the only thing short of declaring his love for her. as for lelouch it just shows that he does in fact care for her a good bit. but your right that due to the circumstances it could just be his death speach... a bit personal for a death speach but whatever.

Quote:
apologized then but she did see through his lies or at least it fits to what the spoiler said that she would see the real him and as for wanting to die for her had he answered differently she'd have died for him/with him so... he did want to die for her also.
Old 2008-08-17, 04:59   Link #4871
True Warrior
Banned

Quote:

But Kalulu fans eat it up, Lelouch gives Kallen a hankercheif means they're in love these weren't as rampant in S1 meaning she wasn't interesting enough.
True Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-17, 05:07   Link #4872
Guilford
Cornelia's First Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupahe View Post
apologized then but she did see through his lies or at least it fits to what the spoiler said that she would see the real him and as for wanting to die for her had he answered differently she'd have died for him/with him so... he did want to die for her also.
She didn't really see through his "you're only a pawn"-lie but believed it at first and moved away, she only reacted after his "Live on", so it wasn't really her own effort to look through his "lie", at least if you take this part as the one mentioned in the spoilers.

And about the dying part: It sounded like Witacume meant that he decided to die for Kallen, like ONLY for her, which wasn't what he thought in the situation. Might have been my mistake if Witacume didn't mean it that way.
Old 2008-08-17, 05:09   Link #4873
cupahe
Banned

Quote:
She didn't really see through his "you're only a pawn"-lie but believed it at first and moved away, she only reacted after his "Live on", so it wasn't really her own effort to look through his "lie", at least if you take this part as the one mentioned in the spoilers.
i donot think those spoilers end this episode otherwise youd be right that she did not see through it on her own but if this continues onto next episode which id imagine it will shes going to reflect on it and see through the lie. well see.
Old 2008-08-17, 05:09   Link #4874
True Warrior
Banned

Quote:

And about the dying part: It sounded like Witacume meant that he decided to die for Kallen, like ONLY for her, which wasn't what he thought in the situation. Might have been my mistake if Witacume didn't mean it that way.
Just raising his false hopes up that's all
Old 2008-08-17, 05:10   Link #4875
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Warrior View Post
But Kalulu fans eat it up, Lelouch gives Kallen a hankercheif means they're in love.
Well, all pairing fans can be like that. Like how C.C. X Lelouch fans were all "OMGOMGOMG!" with the bandaid thingy...

Personally I try to not read too deep however. As thigns went int his episode, it means that at least their friendship apparently won't be ruined such as it is, as I feared that it might be...
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-17, 05:12   Link #4876
True Warrior
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Well, all pairing fans can be like that. Like how C.C. X Lelouch fans were all "OMGOMGOMG!" with the bandaid thingy...

Personally I try to not read too deep however. As thigns went int his episode, it means that at least their friendship apparently won't be ruined such as it is, as I feared that it might be...
Well I didn't. if she decided to stay and not be bought off by words than bye bye screentime and we can't have that can we (sadly)
Old 2008-08-17, 05:13   Link #4877
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Warrior View Post
Just raising his false hopes up that's all
LOL is it safe to classify you as a troll yet.
yvj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-17, 05:14   Link #4878
True Warrior
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvj View Post
LOL is it safe to classify you as a troll yet.
No but you fit the bill quite nicely, troll
Old 2008-08-17, 05:15   Link #4879
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
faced with people trying to kill them and with massive acusations pointed at him
she doesnt ask if its true or not
she asks what do i mean to you
that fact alone should tell you all you need to know
Old 2008-08-17, 05:18   Link #4880
True Warrior
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
faced with people trying to kill them and with massive acusations pointed at him
she doesnt ask if its true or not
she asks what do i mean to you
that fact alone should tell you all you need to know
considering most of those accusations are true she knows through Nunnally who the real Lelouch is now and won't believe the facade he's used to bring people to his side and in the end that's what her developent was for