AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2008-02-15, 15:22   Link #401
arcadeplayer987

I start playing AVP2 online, old game with few servers but very nice in multiplayer
arcadeplayer987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-19, 09:12   Link #402
arcadeplayer987

The Club - nice shooter released yesterday
Old 2008-02-19, 11:38   Link #403
AnimeFangirl

Started Lost in Blue 2 two days again. It's pretty much the same game as LiB 1, but much easier and with some lame fighting included.
Old 2008-02-19, 13:19   Link #404
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Pokemon Diamond. Totally whupped my friend's butt and so stopping for a while, maybe I'll pick it back up once I get the urge to collect the remaining legendaries.

Also, Neverwinter Nights 2. Always were a big fan of the old school MP system, plus I know in D&D mages (my favourite class ever) always kick ass.

Oddly enough, Suikoden V as well. Never was a big fan of the Suikoden series, but a friend pointed out that this has some of the most numerous and best osana-najimi scenes of a lot of RPGs. (What's weird though is I favour Luserina over Lyon right now lol) Thank god it doesn't need a Suiko 4 save file to get goodies, and playing it I realized that on top of using the old MP system, mages STILL kick ass in Suiko series. Yummy... Meteor + chain casted thunder magic = total boss pwnage.

@leonlelouch
AFAIK, it's a direct port with minor additions to the PSP version (I believe you get to play as Etna IIRC).

And speaking of which, coming from NISAmerica, that just reminded me of me missing out on the special edition of Mana Khemia. Damn you NISAmerica for not sending me an e-mail for the scholarship box set! I would've gladly spent another 300 bucks to get that expensive print if ever I had that cute Jess figure. *grumbles*

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-19, 15:47   Link #405
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

Well, last night I just had to restart Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars. It was staring at me from my SNES storage case, begging to be played. Really, I'm just trying to bide my time until Dragon Quest: Swords finally gets released...only 2 more days
Old 2008-02-19, 15:51   Link #406
Sides

Just finished Resistance:F.O.M. this morning with a dualshock 3. Have to say there is actually a big difference playing a fps with sixaxis or dualshock.
Sides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-19, 16:02   Link #407
WanderingKnight
Gregory House
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to WanderingKnight
Finally got a PS2 last month after so many years, so I'm currently playing all the RPGs I've missed. Having finished Final Fantasy X, some days ago, I'm on Final Fantasy XII right now, and meanwhile trying to unlock everything in Soul Calibur 3. The latter will take a while, though, especially considering the insane difficulty of some of the Arena challenges...

Place them in a box until a quieter time | Lights down, you up and die.
WanderingKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-27, 14:24   Link #408
arcadeplayer987

Fronlines Fuel of War on PC - it is very good, I love it
Old 2008-02-28, 17:38   Link #409
p997tt
= Porsche 997 Twin Turbo

Devil May Cry 4 (PS3) - Imported the US Collector's Edition and I got it on the 16th. Game is quite fun but some of the bosses wasted me pretty bad the first couple of times. Right now I am still on mission 13. I don't know how could people find time to finish the game a few days after the game releases.

Kanon (PC) - Started the game two weeks ago. Finished Nayuki and Makoto routes so far. Just started on Shiori's route last night. (btw I am currently using Nayuki's "asa, asa da yo!" as my cellphone alarm signal to wake me up in the morning :P)

GTR2 (PC) - With the G25, I don't think I will ever get bored of this until GTR3 comes along. I still haven't found a game that can give the same driving pleasure as a GTR2 + G25 combo, not even GT5P. (I am not too keen on rFactor. Haven't tried LFS yet)

Puyo Puyo Fever (PC) - Currently trying to become the best Puyo Puyo player in New Zealand...but then it's not like anyone plays this game seriously here.
p997tt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-28, 21:13   Link #410
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Sins of a Solar Empire - One of my favorite genres is the 4X genre, and SoaSE fits the bill to a tee. Took me some time to get used to the RTS feel, but considering it's one of the few games left in a dying genre, I'll take it. Should be enough to keep my attention for a month till the next wave of RPGs coming in april. And after recently finishing watching Legend of the Galactic Heroes, I'm in the mood for some more epic space battles lol.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-01, 01:03   Link #411
Jeiku

Just finished with Disgaea: Hour of Darkness, well just about anyhow. After about 130 or so hours, I managed to get Laharl to level 3200 with 800,000+ attack and maxed out equipment, including a well-earned Yoshitsuna. I'm essentially invincible in this game now save for Prinny Baal and Item Gods who wipe the floor with me through special attacks, but I can still manage to defeat them.

I'm still trying to catch up in D2; I got Adell and Laharl to roughly level 1000, but just recently transmigrated them at level 2500, much like how I did in the first game. I also unlocked the Land of Carnage a while back, and at the moment it's essentially impossible for me to level up the secret characters due to them being too weak to take on level 229 basic enemies. Hopefully I'll be able to take on Baal soon.
Jeiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-01, 03:54   Link #412
matt4212

playing ace combat 6, devil may cry 4, and splinter cell double agent on the 360
matt4212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-02, 12:57   Link #413
Joe1991

Send a message via MSN to Joe1991
Ninja Gaiden Sigma - So Hard

Resistance: Fall Of Man - Playing occasionally, doing it on Hard.

Far Cry - Couldn't do last level so its on Hold.

Final Fantasy 7 - Lovin It.

Metal Gear 2 - Came with Subsistence, planning to do them all in order.

Pokemon Pearl - Playing occasionally, filling my pokedex.
Joe1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-02, 13:49   Link #414
Amray

I'm on the last Hotel on Silent Hill 2 and I'm too scared.
To get on the lift you have to put every item you have on some shelf so you have no radio, no torch, no weapons, NOOOOTHING!! I just have a habit of putting every game on 'Normal' mode first time through.
Amray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-02, 13:53   Link #415
Kyomi
What do I know?

I just had to share how ashamed I am of myself for going back on WoW after caving in from friend pressure, I just hope it won't last.

Oh and I'm also playing Gyakuten Saiban, but that's cool. I'm almost done re-playing the first three and sometimes this week I should hit Apollo Justice.
Old 2008-03-02, 14:10   Link #416
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

hmm i playing Golden Sun on my PSP through GBA emulator
Old 2008-03-05, 14:37   Link #417
arcadeplayer987

Dynasty Warriors 6 on xbox 360
Old 2008-03-05, 19:33   Link #418
iwubanime
FMP wubber