AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2024-02-01, 10:32   Link #121
Frontier

We take a step back from Himari and Yachiho's long-awaited battle to feature Himari, Shushu, and Yachiho post-bath and in their underwear! Complete with a close-up of Shushu's fine behind in panties and Sahara's Sahara's barely contained by her bra !

I don't blame Himari for trying to get some info on her sister from Sahara, but she's so laidback she falls asleep standing up .

We now return to the match and not only has Himari realized that Yachiho's Golden Hour has a specific range but it also exhausts her the more she uses it! And she telegraphs all her attacks with posing! That way Himari and Yuuki can use his speed and Brand Break move to keep them out of her range and hit her with a strong attack !

Yachiho also fights with a pistol? She is really not fighting those Kurumi Tokisaki comparisons .

Aw, not only is Himari finally calling Yuuki by name but she's actually really grateful to him for going so far for her and helping her take down her big sis. It's nice to see them finally getting along !

But Yachiho had a secret weapon this whole time...Prime Time! Which has an even more dramatic pose but also a longer window for her to attack, and she finally grazes both Himari and Yuuki .

Yachiho is a pretty unrelentingly harsh Big Sis...wanting to defeat Himari, drive home that she doesn't stand a chance, and drag her home to make her miserable. But Himari still has Yuuki and the rest of the 7th Squadron backing her up, and thanks to Yuuki she realizes Yachiho can't use Prime Time again! They can win this !

And thanks to Yuuki taking one for the team by transforming back into his human form and surprising Yachiho enough that Himari can slip in and shoot her...they won! And to Yuuki's reward the announcer girl is nice enough to heal him and treat him kindly for once, and get up close to Himari when he wakes up. The way she's more self-conscious and smiling around him...definitely feels like Himari is starting to fall for him .

So it seems like Yachiho never really hated her sister, ultimately she respected Himari for being an overachiever and wanted to help train her and bring her back home to be with her family...she just always has to express herself so arrogantly and condescendingly. Too bad Himari has no intention of going back, having found a new home in the 7th Squadron, but it seems like she understands her sister better .

I love how Tenka's takeaway from the fight wasn't just Yachiho's faults but also how great a slave Yuuki is. In fact that seems to be her main takeaway, almost like she wants Yuuki as a slave for herself .

So what is Yuuki's real reward for all his efforts? Well, aside from Himari's genuine gratitude, she satiates his thirst by drinking some water and giving it to him mouth-to-mouth...via a kiss (being the first girl to lock lips with him!), and that's not all! She even nibbles on his lip and licks it thoroughly! And all the while she proclaims it's just the reward making her do it, though I have a sense that her own budding feelings for Yuuki are part of it as well .

Of course Shushu catches them...and is probably wondering to herself how she's going to compete with all these rewards her squadmates keep giving Yuuki !

It's Shushu vs Sahara! But before that it seems like the competition might get interrupted by...more humanoid Shuuki !?

I should've figured Yachiho would interrupt Nei's segment to wax lyrical about her own powers and try to impress Himari .
Old 2024-02-01, 10:39   Link #122
EroKing

Episode 5

That is some delicious cake to start off the episode...

Anyways, the animation was pretty solid week and the rewards have started to get spicier. Hope they keep up with this quality for the rest of the show.
Old 2024-02-01, 14:56   Link #123
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by EroKing View Post
That is some delicious cake to start off the episode...

Anyways, the animation was pretty solid week and the rewards have started to get spicier. Hope they keep up with this quality for the rest of the show.
And maybe stop with the weird light filter .
Old 2024-02-01, 15:51   Link #124
Huh...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
And maybe stop with the weird light filter .
Probably exclusive for the Blu-ray release?

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-02-01, 18:47   Link #125
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I was wondering why Yuuki's attack didn't instantly knock down Yachiho last week, seems like he was unconsciously holding back.

I totally thought the fight would end with Himari using Golden Hour, especially after Yachiho explained Himari can't change abilities on the fly (seemed to be foreshadowing her ability has evolved as well and she could) but... nope. I still fully expect Himari to use her sister's ability at some point though.

Now all the girls in the 7th Squad have accepted Yuuki. Dere Himari is pretty nice...
Old 2024-02-01, 19:38   Link #126
grecefar

Yachiho should've suffered more, I never like her type of characters. Acting like a bitch/asshole but the true was they care, it's just messed up.

While it was a nice reward I think it was tame for how much he went to win for her.

And the best for me was that demon at the end. Amazing design <3
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-02-01, 20:27   Link #127
Rasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by grecefar View Post
While it was a nice reward I think it was tame for how much he went to win for her.
It was kind of tame, but if we base the reward on "fulfilling his desires" and not how hardcore it is it makes a lot of sense. It clearly means to him much more than some random perverted touching as the other rewards were.

Btw., I quite liked how he clearly was a bit startled and enjoying the reward itself, but he got totally embarrassed and happy about her direct words much more than the reward itself.

Also, whoever designed the "Sahara stretching" scene was definitely a perverted genius.
Rasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-02-01, 21:05   Link #128
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Now all the girls in the 7th Squad have accepted Yuuki. Dere Himari is pretty nice...
Guess we're moving on to Tenka's squad next .
Old 2024-02-02, 06:50   Link #129
Huh...?

Quote:
Yachiho should've suffered more, I never like her type of characters. Acting like a bitch/asshole but the true was they care, it's just messed up.
Well, her family circumstances are weird as well (probably have to wait for Season 2 to know more about it).

Quote:
The reward depends on Yuuki's Primal Subconscious Feelings around the time of his transformation, and his feelings towards his Master.
And the duration of the Award is depended on the duration and activity during his transformation.

So, sometimes while he does a lot, his reward doesn't really match up in scale.

Like in Episode 5, were his Subconscious Feelings were towards quenching his thirst, which turned into Himari giving mouth-transfar of water and a lot of slurpy kissess.

Old 2024-02-02, 10:08   Link #130
scififan

The twintails' 10 seconds time freeze surpasses Dio Brando's limit, but she still lose the match. Maybe her opponent has Joestar relative, who has the heart of gold.
scififan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-02-02, 15:20   Link #131
Alchemist007
*Author

Quote:
This seems like it could be a show that instantly forgives the enemy if they're defeated, no matter how shitty they are.
Old 2024-02-03, 08:57   Link #132
Huh...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
This seems like it could be a show that instantly forgives the enemy if they're defeated, no matter how shitty they are.
The unforgivable type usually die.
Those who survive get redemption instead.

As for the case with Himari, it was mostly to do with Family Issues.

Of-course things would be settled positively and everyone would be forgiven, as it's quite rare to showcase Family or Parents being really bad and unforgivable type, especially in Asian, Italian and Mexican Series, as those culture give importance to Family over everything else.

Old 2024-02-03, 10:39   Link #133
scififan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huh...? View Post
The unforgivable type usually die.
Those who survive get redemption instead.

As for the case with Himari, it was mostly to do with Family Issues.
Not to think too deep into the matter. Bakuman has noted it is overused yet popular theme in shounen manga. 昨日の敵は今日の友(Yesterday's enemy is today's friend). 悪役キャラの味方化(villain becoming ally).
scififan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-02-03, 13:09   Link #134
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
Kinda

Spoiler for spoiler-ish:
Old 2024-02-06, 05:55   Link #135
Huh...?

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Old 2024-02-06, 10:43   Link #136
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huh...? View Post
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
So, Sahara goes Super Saiyan ?

Tenka about to dish out some punishment .
Old 2024-02-08, 10:35   Link #137
Frontier

I love how Shushu sees what's going on between Yuuki and Himari and is like "why can't I be physically compelled to do lewd stuff with Yuuki!?" in fact she's already debating how to catch up and do stuff with him after the match !

It's Shushu vs Sahara! The battle of the busty, hand-to-hand, combatants! And fittingly they start of by straight up wrestling! Sahara's leotard isn't just for aesthetic and fanservice purposes! She even German Suplexes Shushu! I wouldn't have minded if that was the entire match, but we have to show off the girls' powers !

Shushu goes Ultraman while Sahara unleashes Mad (Crazy) Sheep! A power that super-charges her for an amount of time between 1-60 minutes and the shorter the timeframe, the stronger she gets! It also seems to activate all of Sahara's latent energy and makes her way more excitaeable, as she dodges Shushu's attacks and manhandles her !

Shushu's never really been into romance, never finding it exciting enough, but falling for Yuuki has really changed things...and she doesn't want to lose in front of him. And that means growing so big she delivers a giant belly flop on Sahara and then grabs and slams her into the ground! And....she's out cold !

Except that's actually a bad thing because Sahara being so sleepy isn't just a character trait but actually to her advantage because she can fight while she's unconscious, and she finishes off Shushu. The only downside is she doesn't differentiate between friend or foe when she's in that state .

Yachiho is the most smug cheerleader of all time .

I love how when Sahara tossed Shushu she ripped the front of her top off so her boobs are exposed for all to see (especially Yuuki) .

Shushu is depressed she lost her match, and Yuuki saw her lose, but Yuuki is the one that praises how well she fought and how amazing she is, and that's enough to spur her to kiss him (and flash her boobs at him when he opens his eyes)! That's two of the squad that have kissed him now! And while Shushu plays it off, now her goal is to win Yuuki over before fully confessing! You go for it, Shushu !

If you were looking forward to Kyouka vs Tenka as the tie-breaker, I'm sorry to disappoint you, because now the Shuuki are invading complete with more humanoid generals. First up to the plate is Rairen who controls lightning !

That's nice of Yachiho that she saved Himari! I was kind of looking forward to the two sisters teaming-up, but that'll do. Also Sahara and Shushu work well together .

Thank you Nei for letting referee barrier girl watch the commanders in action and then strip herself naked in her head in ecstasy .

What happens when you fuse Kyouka!Yuuki with Himari!Yuuki? You get War Cloud Yuuki who can fire a Hyper Beam capable of decimating the Shuuki forces !

Count on Yachiho to not let losing an arm and some of her twintail stop her. She can always pose with her legs after all !

Tenka has the smile and countenance of an angel but the savage flame and power of a demon, judging by all those incinerated Shuuki. And now Rairen is next !

Fitting for a sleepy girl to have sheep Nei recap her powers !
Old 2024-02-08, 17:28   Link #138
GDB

That is absolutely NOT the voice I imagined for Rairen. I expected something far, far deeper.
GDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-02-08, 18:52   Link #139
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

The past two episodes have been really good. There was some nice animation at the beginning of Shushu vs Sahara, and it looks like the main plot is finally starting with a humanoid Shukki attacking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
Tenka has the smile and countenance of an angel but the savage flame and power of a demon, judging by all those incinerated Shuuki. And now Rairen is next !
The flames aren't her power, Shuuki just burn up when they die. We know she can teleport, so I guess she has very creative uses for that ability.
Old 2024-02-08, 19:37   Link #140
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
The flames aren't her power, Shuuki just burn up when they die. We know she can teleport, so I guess she has very creative uses for that ability.
Either way I expect she's about to go full Vermeil .