Old 2008-03-18, 21:46   Link #241
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Spoiler for Ep3:
Old 2008-03-18, 23:36   Link #242
alphastickmania
Stick Figure

Hell. When I watched this episode, I had this pretty screwed feeling all over.

Spoiler for Spoiler Inclined Opinion:
alphastickmania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-19, 02:35   Link #243
zeth006

Just outta curiosity, will CLAMP ever finish this series? It's left unfinished even after OVA 3. No satisfying conclusion!
zeth006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-19, 03:49   Link #244
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Well CLAMP is doing their best to finish the Tsubasa manga. It is unknown if the anime will be finished since they claimed to be unhappy with Bee Train's work on the first two seasons. That's why a third season was not produced. If they like the way that Production IG has handled the OVA series it is possible that they will allow IG to finish the adapting their manga into anime.

Right now, we just have to wait for news.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-19, 10:39   Link #245
Kinny Riddle
Gone for Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa View Post
Well CLAMP is doing their best to finish the Tsubasa manga. It is unknown if the anime will be finished since they claimed to be unhappy with Bee Train's work on the first two seasons. That's why a third season was not produced. If they like the way that Production IG has handled the OVA series it is possible that they will allow IG to finish the adapting their manga into anime.

Right now, we just have to wait for news.
CLAMP already has a hands on approach with this OVA series, so of course they ought to be satisfied with Production IG, I know I am.

A good conclusion to the Tokyo Arc.

I was already wondering since it was arranged for Kamui and Subaru to be siblings, then Fuuma's brother has got to be Seishirou. They seem to have a lot of history, here's another juicy spin-off title CLAMP can cash in on these already popular four characters via Tokyo Babylon and X.

My admiration for Sakura has increased tenfold. In the Piffle World, she already showed she's no mere Damsel in Distress. Now she bears all these heavy burdens, including ruthlessly taking out the lives of monsters (why is it the way I word this sentence sound so funny?), for a girl who has never even taken a life before, it is a heavy price to pay to bring back Clone Syaoran, for it seems she has no feelings whatsoever for True Syaoran.

Here's my interpretation of the appearance of the CCS Sakura:

I'm of the belief that it is CLAMP's intention that Tsubasa takes place in the same "multi-verse" as that of their other works, from X to CCS to Chobits, and of course xxxHolic.

Back in the Piffle Arc, Piffle Tomoyo mentioned that she met Princess Tomoyo in her dreams, if Princess Tomoyo can do such a thing, for a powerful sorceress like CCS Sakura, it's a piece of cake. She probably subconsciously travel through various dimensions in her dreams to meet her other selves, and took it upon herself to save this Sakura.

Fye has definitely gone more mellow since losing his eye, since Kurogane stopped him from dying, meaning he now has to continue running from this Asura guy, and with his magic powers significantly weakened to boot. So "pissed" is he with Kurogane that he has stopped giving Kurogane silly nicknames anymore.

I'm certainly not into yaoi, but I must have spent too much time reading the posts of CLAMP yaoi fangirls for the past few years that I can't help but feel the "phwoar" vibes when learning Fye the new vampire will now have to constantly suck Kuro's blood in order to live.
Kinny Riddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-19, 10:43   Link #246
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

Spoiler for epi3:
Old 2008-03-19, 12:55   Link #247
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Spoiler for Ep3:
Old 2008-03-19, 14:28   Link #248
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
ep 3
Spoiler:

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-19, 14:47   Link #249
S_K
Let's begin!

Send a message via MSN to S_K
I really hope they make it more, but what is up with CCS Sakura, to me it was quite random, oh well good episode
I would never have thought Sakura would be holding a gun
S_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-19, 16:57   Link #250
ApostleOfGod
^.^

The anime MUST continue. This is only the beginning of which the changes occur. In both the manga and the anime, Seasons 1 & 2 (In manga, Volumes 1-13/14), the series was easy-going. It was nice, but it's too soft in comparison to Tokyo Arc and beyond. The Tokyo arc is where everything starts changing. Where things get serious. They made a great adaptation of this, and I'd be upset if I'm left hanging at the beginning and don't see no Nihon, Fai or Chess arcs being animated.

Edit: By the way, I liked the 1st & 2nd OVAs more than the 3rd OVA. I don't know, I guess it's because I was expecting it all after the manga.. Don't spoil yourself!

One is to live life as if nothing is a miracle.

The other way is to live life as though everything is a miracle.
ApostleOfGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-19, 18:50   Link #251
king12354

Ep. 3 was awesome. I really do hope they make a third season.

Spoiler for ep. 3:

I like this episode the best out of the three.
king12354 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-19, 19:11   Link #252
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

Spoiler for guest appearance:

Spoiler for @DK:
Old 2008-03-19, 21:24   Link #253
ThoHell

OVA 3 was good...Sakura was awesome which made it ridiculous. Ridiculous were not her actions, but what happened to her.

This journey is never going to end. Plot of the evil mastermind makes no sense to me.

The witch is still annoying as ever, needs someone to put her down. They make her out to be some sort of a good with her knowledge and condescending nature.

Sakura contains a lot of power, more than everyone else it seems form the abilities of all her feathers, but yet she's being manipulated and can't even use them. She has like the ability to do anything to the extent of nothing can stop her, yet nothing.

I'm confused, or maybe I'm just getting frustrated from putting too much thought into this. I forget animes don't make sense sometimes with character behavior or traits. The weakest character has power and ability far greater than anyone else...kind of weird.....

Last edited by ThoHell; 2008-03-19 at 21:42.
ThoHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-19, 21:35   Link #254
ApostleOfGod
^.^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoHell View Post
OVA 3 was good...Sakura was awesome which made it ridiculous.

This journey is never going to end. Plot of the evil mastermind makes no sense to me.

The witch is still annoying as ever, needs someone to put her down. They make her out to be some sort of a good with her knowledge and condescending nature.

Sakura contains a lot of power, more than everyone else it seems form the abilities of all her feathers, but yet she's being manipulated and can't even use them. She has like the ability to do anything to the extent of nothing can stop her, yet nothing.

I'm confused, or maybe I'm just getting frustrated from putting too much thought into this. I forget animes don't make sense sometimes with character behavior or traits. The weakest character has power and ability far greater than anyone else...kind of weird.....
Read the manga. It actually seems like things are going to wrap up pretty soon. Also, it's all serious hardships from the Tokyo arc, so if you decide to read the manga, be prepared. What you've missed in the anime may sometimes be clarified in the manga as well.

One is to live life as if nothing is a miracle.

The other way is to live life as though everything is a miracle.
ApostleOfGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-20, 00:22   Link #255
ChronoReverse

Spoiler for Tsubasa Sakura
Spoiler:

Spoiler for Kinomoto Sakura
Spoiler:

Quote:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Spoiler:
ChronoReverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-20, 00:27   Link #256
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronoReverse View Post
Spoiler for Tsubasa Sakura
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2008-03-20, 11:08   Link #257
elite-dreams
Boku no matsuro

D: dam eps 3 was good, ToT was sad after getting hanged over again so i was thinking bout continueing the manga from where the ova left off.
anyone know which chapter the ova left off in the manga O_O?
Spoiler:
elite-dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-20, 11:28   Link #258
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Can go with chapter 135 of the manga to cover the end of the OVA and moving into the next arc. Was just reading through the comparable chapters after seeing the last OVA episode myself. Considering just going into it with the future uncertain.
Spoiler:
Old 2008-03-20, 13:44   Link #259
BlackDove
Unheard

Question: Manga is all well and good, but what's next for the Anime?

I've never read the manga, never will, however if someone can tell me what the status of the anime is, that'd be great.

AFAIK when the whole thing started, there were going to be three seasons, second and third to begin when the re-runs of the previous stopped. Obviously, this changed for some reason, and it may have something to do with the second season sucking some heavy donkey balls with unecessary and boring crap, which brings us to here, when they've managed to salvage the series' name with the pretty awesome-by-comparison Tokyo Revelations.

So the question is, what happens now? Couldn't really find any information on what's going to happen with that fabled third season that was going to (hopefully) end it all.

Does anyone know what's in store for the anime? Third season? More OVA's? Any set dates that I'm unaware of?
BlackDove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-20, 17:52   Link #260
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinny Riddle View Post
CLAMP already has a hands on approach with this OVA series, so of course they ought to be satisfied with Production IG, I know I am.
CLAMP also were apart of the first season. I've said it many of times in the past, though i seriously have no problem with the first or second season --- though i can see why people who generate so much dislike for the second season. CLAMP weren't apart of it, so it's easy to say that is a pretty huge factor.

The only part that did annoy me is that we never had any form of announcement telling us about the canceling of the third season, even during the week it was supposed to air.

Anyway, i'd love IG to carry on with the series, though you have to ask yourself would you want a tv series, or for it to carry on in OVA form. I do know at the moment that i just want to focus my time on the manga, and worry about the continuation to the anime after.

Oh and TTR soundtrack release please. If it does happen it'll be crazy seeing as though we only had around 4/5 new pieces of Kajiura music.