Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-09-21, 22:51   Link #10581
yamibakura

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Thus I think they know he isn't coming back, and thus they understand this facet of the plan. Well, maybe except for C.C, I could see him still doing it for her since the goodbye to the others felt more like he wouldn't be coming back to this position and his promise to C.C was more on a personal matter

Currently? That Lelouch is planning on setting him up as King or something, may or may not work, I'm not sure to be honest. <_<
I think so too. Lelouch sets up Schneizel as king while Lelouch... may or may not appear as Zero to the world one last time and gives Schneizel his blessing. Cornelia's lines in the episode would be a major hint to that. Lelouch could create the world of peace that Schneizel would be a great king for.

Edit: This would also serve as a message to Kallen.. well and to the key black knights members as well about Lelouch's intentions.
Old 2008-09-21, 22:52   Link #10582
Skellington2612
fighting swine flu

Quote:
Originally Posted by scifijimmy View Post
Lelouch WILL NOT Geass Nunnally.
Calm down I´m just said it for fun...
Make your bets!!
Old 2008-09-21, 22:55   Link #10583
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skellington2612 View Post
Make your bets!!
He isn't going to Geass her. He is going to explain every event up to this point and everyone's thoughts. Probably those involving the real Schneizel (hidden behind his Don't Care facade.), his reasons for being Zero, Zero Requiem, and probably others. This is going to be the episode where all the loose ends get tied up. This is where everything comes together at the end. Just like... MGS4. XD Lelouch is Big Boss! XD
Old 2008-09-21, 22:55   Link #10584
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
I can't wait for next Sunday. I wanna LAUGH at all the people who say Lelouch or C.C. is gonna like die
Old 2008-09-21, 22:55   Link #10585
HeavyMetal

Quote:
Make your bets!!
my bet is on the following:
Lelouch: Nunnally, stand up!
Nunnally: *crumples to the ground*
Old 2008-09-21, 22:57   Link #10586
Charred Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Thus I think they know he isn't coming back, and thus they understand this facet of the plan. Well, maybe except for C.C, I could see him still doing it for her since the goodbye to the others felt more like he wouldn't be coming back to this position and his promise to C.C was more on a personal matter

Currently? That Lelouch is planning on setting him up as King or something, may or may not work, I'm not sure to be honest. <_<

How the hell does Lelouch set up Schneizel as Emperor, when everyone in Britannia hates Schneizel for nuking Pendragon?

Their would be mass riots!
Old 2008-09-21, 22:57   Link #10587
scifijimmy

Quote:
Make your bets!!
I am Calm. My expressions tell how much I consider it an Outragize idea.
Old 2008-09-21, 22:58   Link #10588
Discerptor
ANIUE!111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
He isn't going to Geass her. He is going to explain every event up to this point and everyone's thoughts. Probably those involving the real Schneizel (hidden behind his Don't Care facade.), his reasons for being Zero, Zero Requiem, and probably others. This is going to be the episode where all the loose ends get tied up. This is where everything comes together at the end. Just like... MGS4. XD Lelouch is Big Boss! XD
And then Nunnally will push the button anyway.
Old 2008-09-21, 22:58   Link #10589
rpgman1

Lelouch is not going to die. Even the director said it himself. Maybe he'll just disappear from their sight living peacefully with some of his friends (a real normal life like he always wanted).
Old 2008-09-21, 22:58   Link #10590
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charred Knight View Post
How the hell does Lelouch set up Schneizel as Emperor, when everyone in Britannia hates Schneizel for nuking Pendragon?

Their would be mass riots!
They do? Lelouch made himself the enemy man. Schneizel set himself up as the "Harry Truman" type even though that wasn't his goal. Being Geassed by Lelouch though shows something though. Since he was pretty much accepted by the BK's, then the issue is meaningless.

You just complain too much.
Old 2008-09-21, 22:59   Link #10591
geewhiz
transparent amoeba

Quote:
Originally Posted by scifijimmy View Post
Lelouch WILL NOT Geass Nunnally.
My take: Lelouch had expected to lead his blind sister, likely, to some inevitable conclusion as he had done with Schneizel. That may indeed have led to her demise, defeat or capture.

But Nunnally's willpower overcoming the effects of Charles' geass changes this entirely...
Old 2008-09-21, 23:07   Link #10592
Skellington2612
fighting swine flu

Didn´t Schneizel said something about desactivating the fleija´s but needing Nuna´s button??

I doubt she can walks, even if she has good legs, she hasn´t moved them for a long time..
Old 2008-09-21, 23:07   Link #10593
Aquaman OS

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpgman1 View Post
Lelouch is not going to die. Even the director said it himself. Maybe he'll just disappear from their sight living peacefully with some of his friends (a real normal life like he always wanted).
He can't have a normal life. He'll be the most wanted man in the world. It's either death or isolation for him and I doubt he'd want his friends to join him and deny them the peaceful world he worked so hard for for their sakes.

Director said Lelouch would have a satisfactory ending. For someone like him who doesn't put his own life first death could still be satisfactory so long as the world is better.

But he can't undo his sins.
Old 2008-09-21, 23:11   Link #10594
rpgman1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaman OS View Post
He can't have a normal life. He'll be the most wanted man in the world. It's either death or isolation for him and I doubt he'd want his friends to join him and deny them the peaceful world he worked so hard for for their sakes.

Director said Lelouch would have a satisfactory ending. For someone like him who doesn't put his own life first death could still be satisfactory so long as the world is better.

But he can't undo his sins.
Unless somehow his memories disappear or rewritten, but that won't happen. Nina is also a wanted fugitive for creating FLEIA. She's running away as well and probably isolate herself as well.
Old 2008-09-21, 23:14   Link #10595
geewhiz
transparent amoeba

The characters I'm most interested in for the final ep are Kallen and Anya. The former wants to clash with an obviously superior foe (same design but with live-on geass). Her death is nearly guaranteed at his hands, unless the Lelouch x Nunnally confrontation concludes first. As per the latter (Anya), I'm both disappointed yet unsurprised that she's chosen to reject Lelouch (probably noting the Lelouch of her pic and the current Lelouch are the same person, yet for some reason she is loathe of the current Lelouch), and in fighting Jeremiah she doesn't have a death flag so much as a flag at half-mast. OTOH, if Mordred is grounded or destroyed I wonder how could she possibly influence the plot any further?
Old 2008-09-21, 23:19   Link #10596
lovecakecookies

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpgman1 View Post
When was this said? I think it was stated that he will have a satisfactory ending and could still end up dying or something like that..

where is the Great Koshimizu to confirm?!?!

and just to let you know the director says a lot of things
Old 2008-09-21, 23:21   Link #10597
telamont

Emperor is presumably going to show up next episode.

Then for some reason we have Orange vs Anya?

Anyone else thinks this is the perfect set up for Marianne to also show up?

Always thought their death was far too anti-climatic myself.
Old 2008-09-21, 23:24   Link #10598
rpgman1

Charles wants the past, Schneizel wants the present, and Lelouch wants the future. You have to back up your claims and make justifications. Let's hope that the "Re-" doesn't mean revival or resurrection since Charles was listed in Turn 25's credits.
Old 2008-09-21, 23:25   Link #10599
Skellington2612
fighting swine flu

I think we can make a list of the characters that surely won´t die...
Let me start:
Viletta
Tianzi
Kaguya
Anya
Nonette
Sayoko
Nina
LLoyd
Cecil
Cornelia
Guilford
Arthur
Milly
Rival
Feel free to add...
Old 2008-09-21, 23:26   Link #10600
yamibakura

Its going to depend on the nature of how.. how Nunally opened her eyes. Was it through her will power... like Suzaku or rather could be seeing Charles again.. *Horrified thought* I sure don't want to see Nunally manifest as Charles like what Marianne did with Anya. Still we might see Charles some other way, other than the most obvious - flashback/memory.

Hah.. Now that I think about it. Charles must play some role in the episode especially if Anya, Gino, and Suzaku were there at the beginning of the season. Add CC and Kallen and now with Nunally and possibly Jerimiah... If they all get together the result will be something to see.

In the worlds of Peter Griffin: "Louis! You brought everyone!!"" :d

Edit: This reminds me of something someone posted a while back about everyone pointing a gun at everyone.
>Lelouch: Charles!!!
Nunally: Lelouch!!!
Suzaku: Kallen!!!
Kallen: Suzaku!!!
Charles: CC!!!
CC: I don't really care I'm immortal.

So what is CC's name, anyone want to takea guess? It must be something important, moreso than just a name by itself.
Closed Thread

Tags
spoilers