AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-11-16, 10:00   Link #701
SidVicious
Anime addict

More sensei is always good.
Old 2012-11-16, 18:14   Link #702
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Good but... my little brother has been nonchalant about a KissxSis chapter in a long time. He's always down and sulking wondering where all the suggestive scenes went.
Old 2012-11-17, 00:09   Link #703
Jarppa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
Good but... my little brother has been nonchalant about a KissxSis chapter in a long time. He's always down and sulking wondering where all the suggestive scenes went.
They left behind at old magazine. This changed magazines at somepoint and got somewhat toned down.
Jarppa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-17, 00:19   Link #704
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarppa View Post
They left behind at old magazine. This changed magazines at somepoint and got somewhat toned down.
Didn't we see a feaking anaconda a couple chapters ago? That's toned down? I think we are just on a lighter area of the manga is all.
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-17, 04:59   Link #705
Korps!
Ikarechimattaze!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade334 View Post
Ch.67:

Spoiler:
That was another immensely satisfying chapter. Sadly, I expect shit to happen.
Korps! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-21, 11:51   Link #706
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade334 View Post
Ch.67:

Spoiler:
Spoiler for ch 67:
Old 2012-12-17, 01:28   Link #707
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
They're going out! Going out! YES! Out of the way, everyone else!
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-17, 01:34   Link #708
Richocet
Lover of Purity

So he made his choice does thid mean its ending soon
Old 2012-12-17, 01:37   Link #709
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

I also want sensei route, and the sisters seems supporting Keita....... for now. Really hope their relationship stays unharmed and not become "since they become couple midway the story, she won't be the end girl" cliche >.>
Old 2012-12-17, 04:14   Link #710
nfsac

New chapter is up?
nfsac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-17, 06:06   Link #711
NeutralZero

We really don't mind who he ends up with... we also kinda like the pairing of him and the teacher but still...
what they're doing is just asking for trouble.
If it weren't for the sisters, they would've been caught already.
The teacher manage to figure it out but looks like Keita didn't...
Have a feeling them being a couple wouldn't last long with the 2 getting busted... sad but still possible...
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-17, 06:08   Link #712
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

There's a high possibility that they might break up middle way That's pretty saddening considering that I really like that pairing.

Oh and that smile on the last page was beautiful.

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-17, 06:17   Link #713
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

It looks more and more like a sensei ending. What seemed to head towards a definite harem ending 20 chapters ago is now clearly steering in a different direction.

It remains to be seen how the situation with his sisters is solved though. They might support him now but them completely stepping down would imply they'll (each) eventually find another person to love, which has been covered in an earlier chapter as well. While I personally wouldn't mind it that much, having taken a liking to the sensei route, for an author this is otaku dynamite, considering we're talking about the female leads of at least the first three quarters of the series. After all, this is not called Kiss x Sensei yet

So yea, I'm still sticking to my prediction of a harem-ending with tendential preference to sensei.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-17, 08:12   Link #714
Shadow5YA

It's pretty nice that Keita's sisters are supporting his relationship with Yuzuki. When they found out, I was expecting them to interrupt.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-17, 08:34   Link #715
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
It's pretty nice that Keita's sisters are supporting his relationship with Yuzuki. When they found out, I was expecting them to interrupt.
I think that even though they helped, there will be some form of retribution when they get home. Most likely for endangering Yuzuki or something like that. They may even force him into a morally compromising position to repay them for their kindness.
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-17, 08:43   Link #716
NeutralZero

It does not really equate that them helping the two means they are supporting their relationship...
Its just that even Keita would be put on a pinch if they were caught and the institution might expel him in the process...
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-17, 12:01   Link #717
kasimmorathi

I would say this latest chapter actually makes it look less like a teacher route. Her expression and inner thoughts when considering about how close they were to being caught is starting to frame in her mind the question of her career. While she loves Keita, I believe she is now questioning if it worth the risk to her career.

My guess? Since it is good character development, she breaks it off with Keita and leaves him kinda devastated. A chance for him to grow up through heart break and his sisters to be there to comfort him through it.
kasimmorathi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-17, 12:23   Link #718
willx
Nyaaan~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasimmorathi View Post
I would say this latest chapter actually makes it look less like a teacher route. Her expression and inner thoughts when considering about how close they were to being caught is starting to frame in her mind the question of her career. While she loves Keita, I believe she is now questioning if it worth the risk to her career.

My guess? Since it is good character development, she breaks it off with Keita and leaves him kinda devastated. A chance for him to grow up through heart break and his sisters to be there to comfort him through it.
I think this is likely too, although not necessarily due to career thoughts, but more of how she's literally "corrupting a youth" and "failing in her sacred duty as a teacher" ..

I mean she's not worrying about herself.. she's more feeling shame at being told she is a "great teacher" .. because frankly she's being a terrible role model.

We'll see, I mean if all that was left to happen was him graduating and them dating openly, it would already be: "Good End Get!" .. but obviously we all know it's not going to be that simple. He'll get heart broken, the story will continue to advance, albeit now with him being somewhat delinquent for a while and "Friend Route" and "Sister Route(s)" helping him along the way, with him skipping class for a while maybe .. A timeskip in the future perhaps with the now graduating Keita re-opening the viability of "Teacher Route" .. and cries of: "You broke his heart! You have no right to be by his side!"

Outlook is mixed
willx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-17, 12:30   Link #719
Solafighter
Hige

Keita and Yuzuki are a couple? W00t the hell. Seriously didn't expect that to happen. Interesting.
Old 2012-12-17, 15:11   Link #720
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

A serious permanent breakup wouldnt fit the light-hearted tone of the series at all, not sure where people are getting this idea from.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, ecchi, harem, incest, mature, romance, seinen