AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Rozen Maiden

Notices

Old 2006-04-16, 07:24   Link #2221
Yukinokesshou
ドジ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mincemaker
Like you, I doubt Kirakishou will have a happy ending. But I do want Kirakishou to be as insane as she is depicted in the manga.
Oh, haha, I don't know about Kirakishou. I was addressing blitz1/2 who said that he/she wanted both Kirakishou and Barasuishou to have happy endings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey_moon
I found it amusing the way they commented on how they would have dealt with Jun. If my parents had to deal with Jun I would have felt very sorry for him....
That would be true for all Asian parents! I guess that's why Peachpit purposely left out the parents when they were writing the story .

However, I thought Nori was a bit too gentle with Jun when I watched the first season. Most elder sisters I know would kick such a brother off this planet
Yukinokesshou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-16, 07:35   Link #2222
Mincemaker
Hmmm?

Speaking about parents, I wonder, should Jun's parents suddenly return home without warning, and saw Shinku and Suiseiseki walking about in the house and watching Kunkun, what is going to happen?
Mincemaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-16, 07:45   Link #2223
Flo
The Necessary Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mincemaker
Speaking about parents, I wonder, should Jun's parents suddenly return home without warning, and saw Shinku and Suiseiseki walking about in the house and watching Kunkun, what is going to happen?
Mom/Dad: Jun. Nori. We're back!
*Mom/Dad see dolls walking around*
Mom/Dad:..............
Dad: Honey, am I see things or does these dolls came to life and are walking around or house?
Mom:...............I think it's time we take another holiday
Dad: Good Idea!
*Mom/Dad leaves house*
Dolls:....................
Flo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-16, 10:03   Link #2224
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flo
Mom/Dad: Jun. Nori. We're back!
*Mom/Dad see dolls walking around*
Mom/Dad:..............
Dad: Honey, am I see things or does these dolls came to life and are walking around or house?
Mom:...............I think it's time we take another holiday
Dad: Good Idea!
*Mom/Dad leaves house*
Dolls:....................
Unless Nori takes after both parents... Then it would be "soooo cute" *tries to hug* slap to the face and boot to the shins...
grey_moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-16, 10:06   Link #2225
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Oh man, I am sure that the parents will faint from seeing living dolls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukinokesshou

Hasn't Barasuishou already crumbled, exploded, shattered beyond repair? The only "happy" ending for Barasuishou would be for Rozen or Enju to create another doll like her, and then that doll really wouldn't be Barasuishou, would she? It's just as Barasuishou isn't Kirakishou, but a half-accurate copy of her.
I wouldn't say shattered beyond repair. The body is mostly intact, just fix the hands, face and the right leg. Barasuishou will be back with a vengeance!!
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-16, 10:31   Link #2226
Zero Shinohara
I'll keep walking.
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to Zero Shinohara
Quote:
Unless Nori takes after both parents... Then it would be "soooo cute" *tries to hug* slap to the face and boot to the shins...
Then the anime would be called "Homeless Maiden".

Sometimes I look back and think to myself, "how the hell did I manage to screw this up?"
Zero Shinohara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-16, 10:48   Link #2227
grey_moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2
Oh man, I am sure that the parents will faint from seeing living dolls.

I wouldn't say shattered beyond repair. The body is mostly intact, just fix the hands, face and the right leg. Barasuishou will be back with a vengeance!!
Fix? I say nay!!! Enju should pop down to Block Busters and rent T3 to get some ideas and then upgrade her and bolt T-X on the end of her name.... Whilst he is at it he should upgrade her wardrobe to outfit her to deal with that bastard bunny. But then the rabbit may enjoy it too much.

I wonder could we see Enju come back with Bara at the last moment saving the day to get revenge on Laplace?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero Shinohara
Then the anime would be called "Homeless Maiden".
Some mere chibi humans v Sui? I would fear for their safety.... Actually I could see Sui acting all sweet and helpful getting on the parents good side to win over Juns affections.

Mum and dad: Jun that Shinku is so bossy, she will bully you untill she divoices you and takes away all of your money. Sui here on the other hand is so sweet and helpful we like her more.

Wait if this ever happens then that means they would approve of Jun getting it on with a doll!!!!!
Old 2006-04-16, 11:41   Link #2228
Zero Shinohara
I'll keep walking.
*Artist

Quote:
Some mere chibi humans v Sui? I would fear for their safety.... Actually I could see Sui acting all sweet and helpful getting on the parents good side to win over Juns affections.

Mum and dad: Jun that Shinku is so bossy, she will bully you untill she divoices you and takes away all of your money. Sui here on the other hand is so sweet and helpful we like her more.

Wait if this ever happens then that means they would approve of Jun getting it on with a doll!!!!!

... This would definetly scare me. I'd be sad for Shinku, though :P

Now quoting Physics on MSN:

Quote:
physics223 says:
dude. get some sleep.
physics223 says:
seriously.
physics223 says:
you need it.

LOL

Sometimes I look back and think to myself, "how the hell did I manage to screw this up?"
Old 2006-04-16, 12:20   Link #2229
grey_moon

heh what did u do or say to get physics to say that?
Old 2006-04-16, 16:05   Link #2230
Zero Shinohara
I'll keep walking.
*Artist

He thought I was drunk, lol.

Old 2006-04-16, 20:02   Link #2231
solwyvern
▲wight
*Graphic Designer

*BUMP* hehe....
Old 2006-04-16, 21:12   Link #2232
Alu
Guide my hand...

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2
I honestly don't think Bara will make a comeback like Gin or something similar Blitz.., realy sorry to tell you this.. since.., well I know how you like the character so much..

But her role is done.., I guess the same goes for Enju..; they where the reason that Traumend started and when they're "end was near", sort of speak.., its much like Laplace No Ma says.. "thus this concludes our joyfull play... for now..."

We did see her shattering when in the arms of Enju.., not just outside, but I belive her entire body just simply broke into pieces..; along with the arm she already was missing during the fight in the Alice game.., we then see the pieces of clay ? / material she was made off, falling apart from her body..

Her left hand turns into pieces, same goes for her right leg inside, and then the sides of the face (from what we saw though), Enju then hold her firmly against his chest while she was brakeing apart, so we realy can't tell how much of her actualy was left.., if any at all..

It still seems strange to me on what realy did happen to Enju.., since the Rosa Mysticae left Bara's body when she was destroyed.., we only saw a huge light embracing her and Enju until it dissapeared and the Rosa Mystica appareaed..

Maybe Enju jumped into another N-field ? Is it possible that he choose to simply dissapear with Bara, since he saw no longer reason to continue alive since his most cherished creation was beeing destroyed ?

I don't know if we will get any answers to those questions.., and honestly.., there are alot more others in what relates to Rozen Maiden..

But I can "almost" safely assume that if season 3 does happen ( please let it happen ) that I doubt we will see Bara again..
We will surely see Kira though, not all is bad news for you Blitz
Alu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-16, 21:16   Link #2233
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Iv never seen the series before just never got around to it i guess always so much to watch just wondering is it really worth watching just want opinions and can someone give me a break down of what the series is about thats
Old 2006-04-16, 22:02   Link #2234
Mincemaker
Hmmm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey_moon
Fix? I say nay!!! Enju should pop down to Block Busters and rent T3 to get some ideas and then upgrade her and bolt T-X on the end of her name.... Whilst he is at it he should upgrade her wardrobe to outfit her to deal with that bastard bunny. But then the rabbit may enjoy it too much.

I wonder could we see Enju come back with Bara at the last moment saving the day to get revenge on Laplace?

And the series turns into a romantic tradegy. Jun declaring his undying love for Shinku and running away from home with her, with Suiseiseki, backed by the parents, pursuing them.

And we get ourselves a sad ending.
Old 2006-04-16, 22:07   Link #2235
Alu
Guide my hand...

By the way, has anyone noticed that AnimeSuki forums now has a Rozen Maiden banner
Maybe its been arround for a while, but I just noticed it now.
It has a picture of Kun Kun to the left and one of Shinku in the right, with a red rose in the middle
Alu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-16, 23:14   Link #2236
Yukinokesshou
ドジ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alu
By the way, has anyone noticed that AnimeSuki forums now has a Rozen Maiden banner
It has a picture of Kun Kun to the left and one of Shinku in the right, with a red rose in the middle
It's been around for a while I found the image in the site's banner directory and it's in the "Spring 2005" folder.

P.S. Jun should go with Suiseiseki!! Heehee.
Old 2006-04-16, 23:15   Link #2237
Zero Shinohara
I'll keep walking.
*Artist

Quote:
Honestly, that nevver appeared to me 0-o

Quote:
Iv never seen the series before just never got around to it i guess always so much to watch just wondering is it really worth watching just want opinions and can someone give me a break down of what the series is about thats
It's basically an anime about a boy who locks himself in his own world because of problems at school. The story gets deeper as it goes (as far as S1 is concerned), though. He then "orders" a doll, which turns out to be Shinku, a living doll from the Rozen Maiden series. Other dolls come in, and all that.

It's hard to explain when your brain isn't working properly.

Old 2006-04-16, 23:20   Link #2238
Yukinokesshou
ドジ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero Shinohara
Honestly, that nevver appeared to me 0-o
Voila:
Old 2006-04-17, 00:10   Link #2239
Mincemaker
Hmmm?

It is obvious that Barasuishou will never return. She did shatter into dust. And I would think that Enju would probably crumble from depression, seeing his future bride shattering to dust, and would decide to lock himself up and refusing to get out. Probably even give up in dollmaking.

And it will be up to Rozen to come and drag him out and pursuade him to make dolls again, though after what he had done to Rozen's 'daughters', this is unlikely.

Begone, Barasuishou. Hello Kirakishou!

Oh, more Jun and Shinku moments (eg, Jun brushing Shinku's hair, Jun sewing while Shinku watching, etc etc) is definitely in order.

And now, we need Megu and Suigintou character development.
Old 2006-04-17, 00:31   Link #2240
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukinokesshou
It's been around for a while I found the image in the site's banner directory and it's in the "Spring 2005" folder.

P.S. Jun should go with Suiseiseki!! Heehee.
That's funny. We get a banner, but no board of our own...

Tags
adventure, comedy, drama, fantasy, nomad, peach-pit, seinen, sequel, supernatural