AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-11-02, 09:20   Link #141
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to 0TaKu0 Send a message via MSN to 0TaKu0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAmer View Post
I like the fighting spirit song and naruto's theme the best.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shredder View Post
Naruto has the most songs of any series I've seen. Orochimaru fight song is tight, the fast version. Most of the other tunes are good too with the rock and guitars and all. good soundtrack. Can't remember most of the OPs except Fighting Dreamers, that one was kind of cool.
hehe I had never consciously paid attn to this but I like it too
>< I know right, its these kind of music that I really miss in the anime, I still cant believe that they are disappearing or gone :\. I want my drum pounding, SA SA SE SU-RE SU-RE SURIA back XD. :3 Like I said before the pump up music was one of the things that made me "fall in love" with this anime. >_> I seriously used to get uber psyched every time they played it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelsol View Post
Need to be strong - one of my all time favorites.
Dude, lol you know what this song totally sounds like? FF-X (Final Fantasy 10) the CG movie where the Blitzball tournament starts right at the start before everything goes nuts.
Old 2006-11-02, 10:45   Link #142
Xelsol

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0TaKu0 View Post
Dude, lol you know what this song totally sounds like? FF-X (Final Fantasy 10) the CG movie where the Blitzball tournament starts right at the start before everything goes nuts.
It's probably why I like it so much. I could never find the artist or the song from that game (even though it kinda sounds like a Rammstein song) so I would get to the end of the game (the last fight) and just sit there and listen to it.
Xelsol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-02, 15:17   Link #143
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelsol View Post
It's probably why I like it so much. I could never find the artist or the song from that game (even though it kinda sounds like a Rammstein song) so I would get to the end of the game (the last fight) and just sit there and listen to it.
Well, because I’m a fan of anime and game music, they effect me in way's I cant even describe from changing my mood to pretty much anything. I did a little searching for you and this is what I dug up.

"The other songs featuring lyrics are the heavy metal opening theme, "Otherworld", sung in English by Bill Muir, and the "Hymn of the Fayth", a recurring piece sung using Japanese syllabary."

Otherworld From Final Fantasy X Original Sound Track ^^.
Old 2006-11-02, 17:06   Link #144
Xelsol

Quote:
Well, because I’m a fan of anime and game music, they effect me in way's I cant even describe from changing my mood to pretty much anything. I did a little searching for you and this is what I dug up.

"The other songs featuring lyrics are the heavy metal opening theme, "Otherworld", sung in English by Bill Muir, and the "Hymn of the Fayth", a recurring piece sung using Japanese syllabary."

Otherworld From Final Fantasy X Original Sound Track ^^.
Thats the one! Thanks
Xelsol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-10, 15:17   Link #145
Rus23

latest intro and outro anime songs

whats the name of them?

thanks
Rus23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-10, 15:36   Link #146
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rus23 View Post
whats the name of them?

thanks
Hmm make sure you use the search FIRST before anything from now on, because a question like that is a real easy way to get ignored.

Any way go here, and scroll down to my post.

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...t=15963&page=7

(The Huge List)

Opening 09 (New opening)
Ending 15 (New Ending)
Old 2006-11-11, 14:06   Link #147
Rus23

Quote:
Hmm make sure you use the search FIRST before anything from now on, because a question like that is a real easy way to get ignored.

Any way go here, and scroll down to my post.

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...t=15963&page=7

(The Huge List)

Opening 09 (New opening)
Ending 15 (New Ending)
thanks alot
Rus23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-11, 14:18   Link #148
Charmmy Kitty
Red eyes in Darkness

Send a message via ICQ to Charmmy Kitty Send a message via MSN to Charmmy Kitty
I'm really an anime music fan, so I have many fav osts in Naruto.
My favourite songs are Haruka Kanata, Seishun Kyosukyoku, No boy no cry, Kanashimi wo yasashisa ni...Many-many %)) Yeah, they are really great.Haruka Kanata is the best I think, 'cause I am a big fan of Asian Kung-fu generation, and the song is cool anyway ))
Charmmy Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-14, 22:46   Link #149
skyflame09

Naruto Episode 057.

Does anyone know the name of the song when Naruto runs up the back of Gamabunta in episode 057? This is the first time he summons him and when Gamabunta tries to leave Naruto runs up his back and the music starts to play. I heard it in the English version on Cartoonetwork and the scene begins about 6 minutes into the episode.
skyflame09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-15, 18:53   Link #150
Vegeta832

Does anyone notice that the song: "Heavy Violence" doesn't sound the same as in the Anime?
Vegeta832 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-16, 00:22   Link #151
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyflame09 View Post
Does anyone know the name of the song when Naruto runs up the back of Gamabunta in episode 057? This is the first time he summons him and when Gamabunta tries to leave Naruto runs up his back and the music starts to play. I heard it in the English version on Cartoonetwork and the scene begins about 6 minutes into the episode.
^^ Well, I pulled out my DVD CD's with Naruto episode's burned ready to look at episode 57 to answer this question, but then realized you said you herd this in the English version >_>. Fearing that they might have changed the music, I hopped on youtube and found the English episode of Naruto 57, and I'm pretty sure the song is #18 - Bunta from Naruto OST 3 Enjoy. (Gama Bunta's Theme) The flute sound you like (as well as my self ) and are searching for, starts around 2:03.

Last edited by 0TaKu0; 2006-11-16 at 20:41.
0TaKu0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-16, 16:18   Link #152
Wethil

at episode 78, naruto and gamabunta are making henge. yep, there's a song(such a cool one:P), anyone knows the name of it??
Wethil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-16, 20:33   Link #153
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wethil View Post
at episode 78, naruto and gamabunta are making henge. yep, there's a song(such a cool one:P), anyone knows the name of it??
Almost did not find it, took me a bit lol but its #12 - Sarutobi from Naruto OST3 enjoy.
Old 2006-11-17, 03:10   Link #154
Wethil

oh, thanks alot
Wethil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-17, 03:27   Link #155
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wethil View Post
oh, thanks alot
^-^ Anytime, glad to be of assistance. If you have any more dont hesitate to ask I'll try my best .
Old 2006-11-17, 04:06   Link #156
Syaoran
Inactive Member

Naruto OST 1 and 3 are the best ones I think.
Aa shite ai, Naruto's daily life theme, morning theme, alone, sadness & sorrow ... I really like those tunes ^^

The D.N.Angel OST 2 has also really good instrumental music on it by the way ^^
Syaoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-17, 23:53   Link #157
Naruto's_girl
Hinata and Naruto

Location: No where. I'm a figment of your imagination.............
Now i'm leaving! haha
Naruto's_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-18, 23:21   Link #158
td7693

I noticed that the version of "Sarutobi" in the CN anime is a little faster paced and has extra vocals in it. I like it a lot more than the one on the soundtrack and I notice that they always play it instead of the original. Does anyone know if it's a hidden track on one of the OST's or if they are planning an 4th Naruto OST or if there is an mp3 of the alternative version of "Sarutobi". For anyone interested, the times I remember it being played in the CN version is: the beginning of the Ino v. Sakura fight, part of the fight with Zabuza and the most recent, when the proctor is explaining the rules of the Chunnin finals.
td7693 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-19, 01:37   Link #159
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by td7693 View Post
I noticed that the version of "Sarutobi" in the CN anime is a little faster paced and has extra vocals in it. I like it a lot more than the one on the soundtrack and I notice that they always play it instead of the original. Does anyone know if it's a hidden track on one of the OST's or if they are planning an 4th Naruto OST or if there is an mp3 of the alternative version of "Sarutobi". For anyone interested, the times I remember it being played in the CN version is: the beginning of the Ino v. Sakura fight, part of the fight with Zabuza and the most recent, when the proctor is explaining the rules of the Chunnin finals.
Yep your correct, but its not CN's lol it's from the original Japanese Anime. Don’t forget that OST's are Original Sound Track's that means no alteration has been made to it.

So allot of anime have tunes or sounds or music with extra stuff, more upbeat, or slowed down, or a "Moon light version" or a "Dance Mix" these you wont get with OST's because they are not Original, they are mixed, tampered, reconstructed pieces from the original work.

So yea, sad to say its not always you will get exactly what your looking for especially from OST's and OST's do not carry everything. A while back Miss Rave asked me if I knew the song in Episode 114 where Chouji is standing by the tree having flash backs. Too bad it was not in the OST, I felt bad that I could not help her cause I know how it feel’s to not find a certain song or tune you are looking for. It sounded like Chouji's Theme or something along those lines, one thing about the all the OST's it does not have everyone’s theme or every music.

To this day I'm still searching for this one tune from Shaman King that plays during a scene where Horokeu Usui is practicing and remembering his past its a nice flute sound reminds you of winter. I have not found it because, well it's not in any Shaman King OST.
Old 2006-11-19, 12:22   Link #160
td7693

Is there any possible way that I can get an mp3 of the version that I mentiond, or an I out of luck. Are there any anime mp3 sites that have rare mp3's such as this one. I have checked out gh.ffshrine.org becuase that's where I get most of my anime and video game mp3's from, but they only have the OST's and OP's and ED's themes. Any help or a link would be appreciated. Thanks.
td7693 is offline   Reply With Quote