AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Old 2012-05-28, 12:32   Link #7181
konart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insert_Gel View Post
I hope this chapter is the sign that I won't be able to see Chihiro again or won't be part of any plot
^ Only if you are going to drop this manga for good.
Old 2012-05-28, 12:39   Link #7182
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Chihiro is a one-of-a-kind card in galges and love manga, because Wakaki made her a heroine when most girls of these field are either shrinking violets, tsundere, yandere, or possess a subtrope.

But she's just a normal girl. Too damn bloody normal and plain; even Miyako has more character than her.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-28, 12:39   Link #7183
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

Keima hates to hurt girls, and Chihiro is the first girl that he hurt (virtual or otherwise), He had to do it because he picked the wrong path to begin with, so it was partly his fault that Chihiro is hurt emotionally
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-28, 14:05   Link #7184
ellifeedn
Thinker

Keima did say that he'll become the demon.
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-28, 15:26   Link #7185
Solafighter
Hige

Yeap, he became it and ended the conquest successfully.
Old 2012-05-28, 15:28   Link #7186
konart

^
It will be funny, if after all of this his heart becomes empty and he turns into some sort of a demon... literary
Old 2012-05-28, 20:04   Link #7187
Endless Soul
Megane girl fan

I certainly hope that does not happen.

Also, I wonder if his love for games has changed at all. We haven't seen him play any for a while.

Endless "..." Soul
Old 2012-05-28, 20:41   Link #7188
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Soul View Post
I certainly hope that does not happen.

Also, I wonder if his love for games has changed at all. We haven't seen him play any for a while.

Endless "..." Soul
Yea i think last time he tried to was about 3 days before this chapter but he got blocked by Diana or something when he had a cold.
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-28, 21:28   Link #7189
D-Gold
Aurum

I wonder what they new arc will be like. Can't wait for next week^_^
Old 2012-05-29, 02:07   Link #7190
Huatuo
Supreme Commander

Location: Beyond the heaven within the Gensokyo above the netherworld inside the Takeda house in Ikebukuro...?
From 186 to 189 were the best, especially CHAPTER 189!!! It WAS the most AWESOME, BEAUTIFUL and HEARTFELT chapter I ever read!!! KEIMA CRY!!! CHIHIRO CRY!!! And I was about to cry!!! XD I like other girls as well, but I gonna admit Chihiro seems like a good choice for Keima...FOR KEIMA. Basically because Chihiro is a normal girl. She's nothing like a galge-heroine which this part make her more unique than other characters. I could see A LOT OF GREAT development from Chihiro ever since the beginning of capturing arc until NOW!!! I mean, seeing a normal girl dragged through odd and bizarre supernatural incidents?! THAT AWESOME!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! XD

The fact that Keima cry for Chihiro, make it clear to everyone that he's not an heartless, emotionless person. HE IS A HUMAN and that he feel guilty for what he did. That for the first time he actually hurt someone's else feelings while doing a capture..... Although I use to prefer an cold, genius "Capturing God" (Which is the main concept of the story) BUT seeing a human side of Keima MAKE THE STORY A LOT MORE INTERESTING!!!! And it also show how that everyone had feeling. XD

Which reminds me, that every time Keima is with Chihiro, he tend to act diffidently from other girls! I was always rooting for Keima X Chihiro ever since her capturing arc and was thinking "It would be nice to see some little bit more of Keima X Chihiro".....And now.....I NEVER IMAGINE THEY GOT THIS FAR!!! WOOO!!!! WAKAKI YOU'RE DA MAN!!! YOU READ MY MIND!!!!! KEIMA X CHIHIRO FTW!!!!!

But anyway every girls is the best girls in diffident way. I'll leave the future TWGOK in your hand Wakaki, any girl make a development with Keima is fine, as long as it's an satisfying story.....like this one. XD

Last edited by Huatuo; 2012-05-29 at 02:41.
Huatuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-29, 04:57   Link #7191
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Calm down xD
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-29, 16:50   Link #7192
RandySyler
Onee-Chan Power~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huatuo View Post
From 186 to 189 were the best, especially CHAPTER 189!!! It WAS the most AWESOME, BEAUTIFUL and HEARTFELT chapter I ever read!!! KEIMA CRY!!! CHIHIRO CRY!!! And I was about to cry!!! XD I like other girls as well, but I gonna admit Chihiro seems like a good choice for Keima...FOR KEIMA. Basically because Chihiro is a normal girl. She's nothing like a galge-heroine which this part make her more unique than other characters. I could see A LOT OF GREAT development from Chihiro ever since the beginning of capturing arc until NOW!!! I mean, seeing a normal girl dragged through odd and bizarre supernatural incidents?! THAT AWESOME!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! XD

The fact that Keima cry for Chihiro, make it clear to everyone that he's not an heartless, emotionless person. HE IS A HUMAN and that he feel guilty for what he did. That for the first time he actually hurt someone's else feelings while doing a capture..... Although I use to prefer an cold, genius "Capturing God" (Which is the main concept of the story) BUT seeing a human side of Keima MAKE THE STORY A LOT MORE INTERESTING!!!! And it also show how that everyone had feeling. XD

Which reminds me, that every time Keima is with Chihiro, he tend to act diffidently from other girls! I was always rooting for Keima X Chihiro ever since her capturing arc and was thinking "It would be nice to see some little bit more of Keima X Chihiro".....And now.....I NEVER IMAGINE THEY GOT THIS FAR!!! WOOO!!!! WAKAKI YOU'RE DA MAN!!! YOU READ MY MIND!!!!! KEIMA X CHIHIRO FTW!!!!!

But anyway every girls is the best girls in diffident way. I'll leave the future TWGOK in your hand Wakaki, any girl make a development with Keima is fine, as long as it's an satisfying story.....like this one. XD
So...you like chapter 189 huh?
Old 2012-05-29, 16:56   Link #7193
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....

Huzzah for enthusiasm, eh?

I re-read ch 189 last night, and it really was excellent.

Am very much looking forward to the next arc ... am wondering where the mangaka will go now?
Old 2012-05-29, 17:59   Link #7194
Endless Soul
Megane girl fan

Not sure. There's still Lune to deal with, I'm sure she'll be causing problems in the near future. Perhaps we'll get back to capturing. However, if that happens, I wonder how Keima will handle it after his recent encounter with Chihiro? Will he be able to capture anymore?

Endless "Lost his touch" Soul
Old 2012-05-29, 19:55   Link #7195
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

There's also the fact that vintage knows who atleast 3 of the godesses are. Mabey Akari and the teacher will protect them but i doubt it... they seem to only get in on big stuff.
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-29, 20:56   Link #7196
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Wasn't the big stuff to do with finding and taking out Vintage though...I hope to see an explanation from Akari though
Old 2012-05-29, 21:13   Link #7197
Kyouka
Is Here

does anyone else reread old chapters of this series and still act surprise/happy at the end of the conquest
Kyouka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-29, 21:18   Link #7198
Richocet
Lover of Purity

I do and it still makes me smile at those conversations
Old 2012-05-29, 22:50   Link #7199
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Next chapter probably will be a comedy. filler~ish one. Maybe about Keima's mum and her quest to get his dad back...

Only one Goddess actually loves Keima, right? And we still don't know how Mercury is like, other than her sexy pose then, and her dozing off even when her host supposedly getting married.

Still have to be a harem ending for me. Keima simply deserve it. But i don't know how he can pull it off through
Old 2012-05-29, 23:06   Link #7200
Seitsuki
Onee!

Lune is pretty cute too, in her own psycho stabby kinda way. Welp she IS an unresolved issue, so will definitely turn up sooner or later..

Tags
comedy, harem, shounen