AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-05-14, 13:42   Link #24401
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Will tackle the backlog later. But for now, it's time to introduce the 'Prince'.

~Rebuilt of~
~Grandis Lacetti~

Basic Stats:
Spoiler for Basic Stats:

Profile:
Spoiler for Profile:

Personality:
Spoiler for Personality:

Relationships:
Spoiler for Relationships:

Knight Armor:
Spoiler for Knight Armor:

Device:
Spoiler for Device:

Fighting Style:
Spoiler for Fighting Style:

Rare Skill:
Spoiler for Rare Skill:

SPELL LIST:
Grandis spell list is classified under three categories. They usually depend on the type of Magic Color he is projecting at any given time.

Spoiler for All categories:

Flame/Earth Set:
Spoiler for Flame/Earth Set:

Water/Ice Set:
Spoiler for Ice/Water Set:

Wind/Lightning Set:
Spoiler for Lightning/Wind Set:

Full Drive Exclusive Spells:

Spoiler for Full Drive Spells:

I know, I know. He's seemingly way different from the cocky and confident Grandis that we all knew from the past. But I just had to do this. I felt something missing every time I reread Grandis' old profile. And I found out that 'I wanted to do something very different'. The old Grandis was likeable, sure. But there was a degenerancy with him that bugged me. Like with Aurion, I intend to completely break apart the common character mold and even some of the tropes in order to get a result as uniquely my own as possible! And so, Ohji Grandis came to be. How often does the non-hotblooded cool guy get the main girl? Don't worry, he's just more (MUCH more) refined now. The interactions with Hayate later on will still entail the same roguish flair. And I'd have to apologize in advance if anybody is planning or my have already written anything that involves an "Ore" Grandis. This is how he is now. And I intend to make him as likeable a character as possible! Oh. And making HayateXGrandis a success is a must too. ><

Comments? He's much, MUCH less HAXX now compared to the old version. Though I'm open to some more suggestions. Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Added pic.:3
Whoogyaaa! Talk about profiles.

Good job! Of course, we are still eagerly anticipating seeing Grandis in action when the actual chapters come outand into the open. :3

I'm a bit iffy about placing earth as fire's sub-ellment though. I know Earth and Fire share a symbiotic relationship, but to place earth as fire's sub-ellement is... flimsy, IMO.

Oh, and the bishie image is pwnage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy C View Post
Yes. But, to put their angels to use, the goddesses manifest them outside their bodies. The angels remain connected to the host, yes, but in combat terms, there's now 2 opponents instead of 1. Even when using the angels to assist in spellcasting, they manifest them externally. That's the opposite of how Unison Devices are used. In their case, you go from 2 opponents to 1.
Hmm, debatable, since killing the angel will kill the goddess its not exactly an increase of risk. The downsides balance the ups.

Quote:
BTW, the "red goes 3 times faster" thing is a nod to Char Aznable of the original MS Gundam. G00 is just the latest to use a variation.
Geh... Char is harder to youtube. >_< Any links?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazghkull View Post
*Walks in, and takes a deep breath*

Spoiler for Wow, a Keroko breaker?:

WHAT'S THIS I HEAR ABOUT YOU BRINGING THE PRIMARCHS!!!!!!!!!!!

*Takes another deep breath*

Okay I'm done :3
*ears ringing*

Uhm... yes? I've been doing so ever since I created Alistina more then half a year ago, remember?
Old 2008-05-14, 13:44   Link #24402
LimitedEternal
Nuclear Fusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Pwn'd indeed.

makes for a great quirk though, tall yet flat. One more thing to be insecure about.
Tall but flat, huh? Hmm...I'll keep that in mind. :3
Quote:
Thrall greets the new players? Playing as Orks rocks.
Orks?

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!

:3
Quote:
Actually, the only frost spell was Atem des Eises. Mistiltein was a petrification spell (Arcane, maybe shadow), and Ragnarok Breaker was clearly Arcane.
So Hayate's some odd spec, na? Mmm...I though Arcane didn't have all that much on its own...maybe Hayate's just using a different setup. :P
Quote:
It's pretty cool to write the battle in which your character looses.
*scratches head* I guess there is a certain...elegance...in watching your character lose, but...

...what happens you just can't make a good image of that? :3
Quote:
Eh, they're not that bad. You just have to remember that it's not a sword or a staff.
Wonder how many novice swallow-users lost a finger or five thinking they could grab the end of their weapons... ()
Quote:
... Red ones go faster?
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Gundam 00 reference...the "Trans Arm" or whatever it is named
It makes the Gundam glow red and drastically increases its speed.

*runs*
Quote:
*googles* ... You know, the funny part is that I can use this. Nanoha is filled with winks to the mecha world, and this looks to be the perfect wink for Syn. :3
Quote:
BTW, the "red goes 3 times faster" thing is a nod to Char Aznable of the original MS Gundam. G00 is just the latest to use a variation.
Actually, while that is another valid ref, the one I was thinking of was the Orky one. They have a rule where red-painted vehicles actually do get a movement bonus.

As far as I can tell, they go faster for the simple reason that Orks think they should. :3

Although I wonder if GW took the idea from Gundam as well...
Quote:
That's more Keroko's territory. Syn at least has a small train of thought before it, though she may end up discarding it.
Ah yes, now that you mention it, I remember smiling many a time at Keroko's battle impatience...

*runs from Keroko-chan
Syn: ... Die.[/QUOTE]

*runs from Syn-san as well; he is now pursued by a Keroko-Syn object-tossing duo

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post

Well, choosing the right colors for the clothes is important, you have to take the character's traits into account.
I've seen artwork scans of game/anime characters before their appearance and colors were decided, some did look cool, but others were just plain wierd >_>
Oh, I'm not disagreeing with you at all, I just think the red looked better.

Quote:
Will tackle the backlog later. But for now, it's time to introduce the 'Prince'.

~Rebuilt of~
~Grandis Lacetti~

Spoiler:

I know, I know. He's seemingly way different from the cocky and confident Grandis that we all knew from the past. But I just had to do this. I felt something missing every time I reread Grandis' old profile. And I found out that 'I wanted to do something very different'. The old Grandis was likeable, sure. But there was a degenerancy with him that bugged me. Like with Aurion, I intend to completely break apart the common character mold and even some of the tropes in order to get a result as uniquely my own as possible! And so, Ohji Grandis came to be. How often does the non-hotblooded cool guy get the main girl? Don't worry, he's just more (MUCH more) refined now. The interactions with Hayate later on will still entail the same roguish flair. And I'd have to apologize in advance if anybody is planning or my have already written anything that involves an "Ore" Grandis. This is how he is now. And I intend to make him as likeable a character as possible! Oh. And making HayateXGrandis a success is a must too. ><

Comments? He's much, MUCH less HAXX now compared to the old version. Though I'm open to some more suggestions. Thanks in advance.

So this is the famed Grandis, huh?
How many fake names does this guy need, anyway?

He looks badass, even if the profile seems a bit incomplete for now.

My only point to bring: The multiple affinities. The thread's had a number of discussions on this, for one reason or another, and the impression I got was that you couldn't do that. You did provide a damn thorough explanation for it, though, one I can take. Just to put my mind at ease, can I get a baseline on what we decided on multi-affinity?

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
I thought Midchildan made Armed Devices had cores in them...
Am I just imagining things again?
A Device doesn't have to have a distinct core, does it? Especially an Armed one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comartemis View Post
Well think about all the armed devices you see in A's and StrikerS.

Levantine? No core. Closest thing might be that dull gray orb in the crossguard. Graf Eisen? Might be the ball between the two hammer heads, but no obvious core here either. Revolver Knuckle? No core. Schwertkreuz? No core. Heck, no AI as far as I can tell. Strada? Nada.

The absence of the AI core might be what makes Armed Devices so much sturdier than other devices, and hence able to utilize the cartridge system more easily.
Although just because we can't see it doesn't mean it doesn't have one...*shrugs*

Quote:

Spoiler for shout:

*puts on earmuffs and waits for Ghaz to finish*

Quote:
I'm a bit iffy about placing earth as fire's sub-ellment though. I know Earth and Fire share a symbiotic relationship, but to place earth as fire's sub-ellement is... flimsy, IMO.
Ah, clearly Keroko-san has never played red. :3
Old 2008-05-14, 13:55   Link #24403
Kagerou
"Begin, the operation!"
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Kagerou
Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitedEternal View Post
Actually earth is a major element of green, what with its nature aspect and all, though it does play a bit of a role in red. But then, lightning does too
Old 2008-05-14, 14:04   Link #24404
LimitedEternal
Nuclear Fusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou View Post
Actually earth is a major element of green, what with its nature aspect and all, though it does play a bit of a role in red. But then, lightning does too
Well, think of it this way: red has the "unliving" parts of earth: stone, magma, and the like; where green uses it's living parts: plants, soil, and such. If you're looking to simplify natural elements, fire and earth combine very well, in my opinion.

Actually, now that I think about it, MTG is an elemental mishmash; it mixes and overlaps as a function of the game. And I'm starting to ramble about one of my favorite (off-topic) subjects, so I'll bow out now. :3
Old 2008-05-14, 14:04   Link #24405
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Orks?

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!

:3

For the Horde!
actually.

Quote:
*scratches head* I guess there is a certain...elegance...in watching your character lose, but...

...what happens you just can't make a good image of that? :3
Then you should make his loss quick. If you can't make a good image of your character losing, then make him lose quick and avoid making him lose lamely.

Quote:
Wonder how many novice swallow-users lost a finger or five thinking they could grab the end of their weapons... ()
Generally the first rule you learn, really.

Quote:
Actually, while that is another valid ref, the one I was thinking of was the Orky one. They have a rule where red-painted vehicles actually do get a movement bonus.

As far as I can tell, they go faster for the simple reason that Orks think they should. :3
Oh yeah, they do have that rule, don't they? Blah, I need to get myself an Ork Codex. -_-;

Quote:
Although I wonder if GW took the idea from Gundam as well...
It's certainly possible.

Quote:
Ah yes, now that you mention it, I remember smiling many a time at Keroko's battle impatience...

*runs from Keroko-chan

Quote:
*runs from Syn-san as well; he is now pursued by a Keroko-Syn object-tossing duo

Quote:
My only point to bring: The multiple affinities. The thread's had a number of discussions on this, for one reason or another, and the impression I got was that you couldn't do that. You did provide a damn thorough explanation for it, though, one I can take. Just to put my mind at ease, can I get a baseline on what we decided on multi-affinity?
Basically? Biological impossibillity. We had a heave discussion on Grandis' department, and even he doesn't really have 'multiple' affinities.

You see, what his Rare Skill technically does is not give him multiple affinities, but alter his body to acomodate a different affinity. He can only use one at the time because his body only has one at a time. Yes, he can shift them, but that's why the cooldown is there, to avoid rapid shifting and making it no different as if he did have multiple.

So basically, Grandis doesn't have 'multiple affinities' he can adjust his body to different affinities, which is a Belkan Rare Skill.

Quote:
Which game are we reffering to now?
Old 2008-05-14, 14:58   Link #24406
Kagerou
"Begin, the operation!"
*Author

Quote:
Which game are we reffering to now?
Magic: The Gathering, a trading card game and one of the original 3 "Nerd Sinks" of money. You either were a hardcore spender on Dungeons and Dragons (i.e. me), Magic, or Warhammer 40k, or casually did two or all 3.
Old 2008-05-14, 15:07   Link #24407
Sheba
I Miss NEET Life

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Magic: The Gathering, a trading card game and one of the original 3 "Nerd Sinks" of money. You either were a hardcore spender on Dungeons and Dragons (i.e. me), Magic, or Warhammer 40k, or casually did two or all 3.
I check Dungeons and Dragons and Magic the Gathering. I was too lazy to paint models.

<3 Barbarian Class <3 Forever <3
Old 2008-05-14, 15:11   Link #24408
Kagerou
"Begin, the operation!"
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
<3 Barbarian Class <3 Forever <3
Of the originals, I was always, always, always the Rogue :3

And also, random thing: The following song will be set to the final Episode of Alpha's first half, during the credits...

Spoiler for Meadows of Heaven:
Old 2008-05-14, 15:22   Link #24409
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Evangelion Xgouki Send a message via MSN to Evangelion Xgouki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
Yeah I've had that issue a bit too I've basiclly retconned as much of my early "lol SG-1 crack!" as I could basiclly O'Neil is the only thing left that I'm really mentioning regularly since other people (mainly goose) have put him into there back stories and stuff. I'm trying to limit anymore SG crack though and besides him pretty much the entire cast of my fic is now genuine OCs. (well Pixy and Cipher are tributes obviously, but are tenuously related to there source material at best, plus since Cipher was basiclly a blank slat I've pretty much created his characterization from the ground up anyway)
But SG crack is good crack

[Teal'c]Indeed[/Teal'c]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
I'm hooked on Macross crack at the moment I've been going back and messing aroudn with some of my older ideas about it.
I still need to start getting Macross F...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
"The flat chest is a status symbol! :3"

"But you ARE worried aren't you?"

"..."

Pwn'd.
Poor Konata

Quote:
"Lok'Thar o'gar, Friend. I trust that the Deep Sleep hasn't cause you any harm." ~ Warchief Thrall, to a newly unfrozen Orc.

Thus I am rendered immune to that. FOR THE HORDE!!!
Lok'Thar o'gar!!

Quote:
I don't know about that... Diabolic Emission, Bloody Dagger look like Shadow spells, Hrevelger is either Wind/Frost/Arcane, the rest are Frost... So given the number of Frost spells available to her, that looks like the spec...
Um...hybrid spec?

Quote:
That is really bull rolling on the loot tables. :/
Tell me about it -_-

Quote:
Fate: Kha, you are such an idiot.

Kha: It's not my fault!
It's always Kha's fault

Quote:
... Red ones go faster?
They go 3x faster

Quote:
Yup, good ol' Char/Quattro/Casval/<insert alias here>

And it's Salmon red, not pink

I believe on the 08th MS Team disk's Get to know UC shorts they explained that he got that reputation because during the Battle of Loum (premiere of the Zeon MS-06 and MS-06S) he managed to destroy 5 EFSF Magellan battleships in rapid succession. By using his red MS-06S to push off the battleship in combination with his thrusters made the suit appear to travel faster than normal, giving him the nickname "Red Comet"

Quote:

Spoiler for Keroko Breaker:

I think Keroko broke Ghaz

Quote:
Geh... Char is harder to youtube. >_< Any links?
I found a AMV of Char and his character song

Quote:
I was a Magic player :3
Old 2008-05-14, 15:32   Link #24410
Kagerou
"Begin, the operation!"
*Author

Spoiler for MSLN Alpha, Episode 4, Scene 1:

This isn't the entire scene; the second half of scene 1 focuses on Hayate and Co.
Old 2008-05-14, 15:38   Link #24411
Tempy
Σ(。д°(o--(ಠ益ಠ )
*Author

Quote:
*ears ringing*

Uhm... yes? I've been doing so ever since I created Alistina more then half a year ago, remember?
Quick question, Keroko:

Are you still using Noland as the third Primarch?

Quote:
Eheh... I'm guilty of all three.

Magic the Gathering? Don't you mean...

Spoiler for This?:
Old 2008-05-14, 17:29   Link #24412
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk

Send a message via ICQ to Tk3997 Send a message via AIM to Tk3997 Send a message via MSN to Tk3997
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
What about the uncommon kusarigama?

Spoiler:
I acutally have a pseudo-ninja OC that uses one; though being sane he only has one blade on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
So is that a regular yessssss or a [megatron]yesssssss[/megatron]
Which do you think?

Quote:
Raid coordinator: Alright, so warriors all know their rotation order? Healers have their assignments. So now DPS needs to watch their aggro and...

Random d00d: Let's do dis!

Raid Coordinator: Oh lords...no...

Random d00d: LEEEERRROOOYYYY

Random other raiders: OH SH**

Other d00ds: JEENNNKKIINNNSSS!!!!

<Boss aggro'd>
*After everyone is dead*
Random Dudes: At least we have chicken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krissl
anza;1592089
@Sheba:
Kusarigama sounds like too much work for me to have figure out how to describe how the thing works.
See I like weapons like that as you can make shit up and since no one knows how you'd really use it it's harder for them to cry foul, but I also like inventing systems and fluff in general so.

Quote:

~Rebuilt of~
~Grandis Lacetti~

Snipped for great length saving.

Hmmm gotta say I don't really like the rebuild that much I preferred the old version personality wise. He's your char of course so it's totally your decision how he goes, but it also my right to say what I think so. Also trying to avoid clichés can be good, but also keep in mind that a cliché isn't inherently bad either it's all in how you use it.

Quote:
Not necisarilly. If the sword is an Armed Device there is no 'need' for a core, but it you want a guard you could always make a core in the handguard.
A sword without a guard isn't a very good idea to start with so it's not really and "if" IMO.

Quote:
Pwn'd indeed.

makes for a great quirk though, tall yet flat. One more thing to be insecure about.
Acutally if you think about most of the Nanoha females having significant chest is a tad odd as intense physical activity tends to result in small breast since in the end they’re basiclly fat sacks. Look at the women in the Olympics for instance most of them are like a C-Cup at most.

Quote:
It's pretty cool to write the battle in which your character looses.
Speak for yourself I like to win at everything!

Quote:
Eh, they're not that bad. You just have to remember that it's not a sword or a staff.
Meh if it’s a solid blade and you wear armored gloves you could easily grab the blade and wield it like a staff. Acutally this was extremely common with longsword once armor came about and was the major offensive tactic in fact when fighting in armor it was the primary means of attack. They’d also sometimes flip the sword over and smash the other guy with the pummel like a hammer.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halbschwert

Then again sword fighting in many animes tends to be a very silly and unrealistic affair anyway for instance you almost never see the fighters grapple or strike with anything besides there sword in reality basiclly every real sword fighting school in history taught both extensively. It became even more important when fighting in armor since you needed to get a weak points which was rather easier to do against a ground enemy then a standing and moving one.

Of course a sword was never an overly effective weapon anyway the true weapons of war where nearly always polearms of various sorts. Even knights who tend to be iconicly associated the weapon acutally relayed more on lances and the shock of a cavalry charge in battles, and after they used there lance (it often broke on impact) many of them also switched up to polearms as they fought from horse back in the enemies midsts since they needed to be able to strike at opponents that were below them so reach was important. Contrary to what we see in fiction the sword was for the most part a back up and dueling weapon it was never really the main weapon of war.

Quote:
... Red ones go faster?
that they do, that they do... Though blue ones look cooler.

Quote:
That's more Keroko's territory. Syn at least has a small train of thought before it, though she may end up discarding it.
It's hard to write characters that aren't like you, no?

Quote:
Syn: ... Die.
I don't think he's just gonna drop dead from you saying it you're gonna have to make it happen.

Quote:
Then you should make his loss quick. If you can't make a good image of your character losing, then make him lose quick and avoid making him lose lamely.
Indeed the most important rule in battle is to always be awesome even when you're getting your ass kicked. Since if you're awesome the ass kicking is less likely to be fatal becasue they'll want to see you again.

Quote:
Generally the first rule you learn, really.
Again not really

Quote:
It's certainly possible.
I doubt it Red has been associated with fast things a hell of allot longer then Gundam's been around the old guy with the little red corvette is an ancient stereotype for instance.

Quote:
Basically? Biological impossibillity. We had a heave discussion on Grandis' department, and even he doesn't really have 'multiple' affinities.

You see, what his Rare Skill technically does is not give him multiple affinities, but alter his body to acomodate a different affinity. He can only use one at the time because his body only has one at a time. Yes, he can shift them, but that's why the cooldown is there, to avoid rapid shifting and making it no different as if he did have multiple.

So basically, Grandis doesn't have 'multiple affinities' he can adjust his body to different affinities, which is a Belkan Rare Skill.
basiclly after some discussion we decided that with restrictions he would be allowed to have some minor Hax since he's a Main character.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
But SG crack is good crack

[Teal'c]Indeed[/Teal'c]
Well it might be, but it's not so good in the Nanoha verse IMO really O'Neil was the only reason any of it appeared I brought him in and then was sort of like "eh why not toss the rest of the crap in?" but now I've very much reconsidered that I might acutally be sticking sort of closer to the movie version of things in which case Carter and Teal'C don't even exist. (since I kind of want Daniel, but could do without either of the others) it's kind of up in the air at this point.

Quote:
I still need to start getting Macross F...
Yes you do it's kind of hard to say why, but it's turning out pretty good.

Quote:
Poor Konata
I wouldn't worry much about her I'm sure over the course of her life she's amassed more then enough bad karma to justify that punishment.

Quote:
It's always Kha's fault
Both in AND out of character!

Quote:

Yup, good ol' Char/Quattro/Casval/<insert alias here>

And it's Salmon red, not pink
"It's LIGHTISH RED!"

Quote:
I think Keroko broke Ghaz
I think Ghaz just needs to bloody listen better we've been talking about this for months.

Quote:
I was a Magic player :3
Allot of kids used to play it back when I was in middle school, but being the anti-social loner I was back then I never took part.

Old 2008-05-14, 17:55   Link #24413
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Send a message via MSN to ghazghkull Send a message via Yahoo to ghazghkull
And apparently I have amused people with my "Keroko Breaker"
Old 2008-05-14, 19:56   Link #24414
Comartemis
He Who Smites Shippers

Quote:
basiclly after some discussion we decided that with restrictions he would be allowed to have some minor Hax since he's a Main character.
*Does a spit-take*

Funny, as I recall being a main character wasn't anything like an excuse to be "somewhat" haxxed. I'm not certain who this was exactly, but I know one of my character concepts got shot down when Goose replied to my "He's the main character" with "blah blah Chief is only an A-rank, blah blah". Double standard, much?

Kill the Darkfic.
Burn the Angst.
Purge the Bad End.
Old 2008-05-14, 20:03   Link #24415
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Just a quick short while I rumbled through this bloody lab report (@$###$%#$#!!!), but Goose sometimes gets a little over the top. I've still haven't grown enough immunity to him.

But another thing is that Alistina and her 21 brothers and sisters only resemble the Primarchs in NAME and FUNCTION; they aren't the walking Termies of h4xx that we know from the 40K universe. They may be S+ mages up to SS-, but 22 such generals in a massive transdimensional army is very reasonable IMO.
Old 2008-05-14, 20:12   Link #24416
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comartemis View Post
*Does a spit-take*

Funny, as I recall being a main character wasn't anything like an excuse to be "somewhat" haxxed. I'm not certain who this was exactly, but I know one of my character concepts got shot down when Goose replied to my "He's the main character" with "blah blah Chief is only an A-rank, blah blah". Double standard, much?
Minor haxx. Reread that carefully. Some minor haxx. Grandis slipped in during a period of less strict haxxbusting.... but even then during the said period, my original intentions for Naomi, to be a whacked up dual-element Fire/Ice mage, got busted.

Look above, and read the last couple of pages in full. Haxxbusting is, like Star Wars EU continuity, conducted on a case-by-case basis.

@Kha: Over the top? At least I write clear and legible stuff that doesn't make people go WTF, like your posts and you Khrack. Ahou. :P

*me writes reminder that by the end of Macross OC, Kha is the only Marine pilot who is still a virgin*

Hey, you're the only guy guaranteed to survive. That kinda thing needs karmic balancing. :P

I believe in miracles.

Old 2008-05-14, 20:16   Link #24417
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk

Send a message via ICQ to Tk3997 Send a message via AIM to Tk3997 Send a message via MSN to Tk3997
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
Minor haxx. Reread that carefully. Some minor haxx. Grandis slipped in during a period of less strict haxxbusting.... but even then during the said period, my original intentions for Naomi, to be a whacked up dual-element Fire/Ice mage, got busted.

Look above, and read the last couple of pages in full. Haxxbusting is, like Star Wars EU continuity, conducted on a case-by-case basis.
The person doing it also matters Aaron can be trusted fairly well to keep things under control and within the bounds of what we see in the universe... Others however have shown themselves to be fair less willing to exert such self control and as such have been judged more harshly with regards to there characters and concepts.

Old 2008-05-14, 20:19   Link #24418
Comartemis
He Who Smites Shippers

Gee whiz, I hadn't noticed.[/sarcasm]

Kill the Darkfic.
Burn the Angst.
Purge the Bad End.
Old 2008-05-14, 20:19   Link #24419
Tempy
Σ(。д°(o--(ಠ益ಠ )
*Author

"Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely."

But also:

"With great power comes great responsibility."

Ahh, Uncle Ben...
Old 2008-05-14, 20:19   Link #24420
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

That's true....

Argh, stupid IRC. I can't connect to #outercadia. Anybody know what happened to it?

*Edit: The list of people who will die in Macross OC grows and grows.... even I am not spared...or the wommens....*

I believe in miracles.

Closed Thread