AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2013-02-21, 16:24   Link #161
Vindi89
Diamond Dust Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
really? even though he clearly knew shisui had MS? that's a weird fact
You have a really bad habit of reading someone's post without actually paying attention to point being made.. Your quote above is a perfect example. I stated very few Uchihas awakened the MS and you focus on.. Shisui?

Kish intended the MS to be very rare, regardless of the fact that he tossed in MS Shisui in as an after thought 300+ chapters later.

Quote:
and vitality does what exactly? also this is a very solid fact considering you're basing it on 3 senju...
Logical reasoning, we were told that the Senju received the sage's physical attribute (stamina, large chakra etc..). Then we have 3 from the Senju clan who displays this very trait and THEN we are told of the Uzumaki clan who are cousins of the Senju who are known for their longevity as well as having hosts that are suitable for the Kyuubi.

Quote:
consider that madara and obito can control the kyuubi with their sharingans...
Again yes.. you prefer the flashy feats. I'm waiting for you to tell me next that Madara and Obito can keep the Kyuubi under control from birth till death with their Sharingans. No? Then quit comparing apples and oranges.

Quote:
we dont know that madara can use tsukiyomi.
He's planning on putting the world in an eternal tsukiyomi.. you know of any other way he can do that?

Quote:
ugh this again? fine... the manga is for 3 year olds and shouldn't have any plot consistency or explanations.... you're right....
Once again reading my statement but not getting my meaning. As you've said to others already on this topic... please don't put words in my mouth. I said don't expect 100% rationality. I never said any of the things you're babbling about here.
Old 2013-02-21, 16:52   Link #162
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vindi89 View Post
You have a really bad habit of reading someone's post without actually paying attention to point being made.. Your quote above is a perfect example. I stated very few Uchihas awakened the MS and you focus on.. Shisui?
you said itachi only knew about madara's MS. i was pointing out how you are wrong

Quote:
Logical reasoning, we were told that the Senju received the sage's physical attribute (stamina, large chakra etc..). Then we have 3 from the Senju clan who displays this very trait and THEN we are told of the Uzumaki clan who are cousins of the Senju who are known for their longevity as well as having hosts that are suitable for the Kyuubi.
yes. 3 senju. exactly what i said...

Quote:
Again yes.. you prefer the flashy feats. I'm waiting for you to tell me next that Madara and Obito can keep the Kyuubi under control from birth till death with their Sharingans. No? Then quit comparing apples and oranges.
why would i say that? it sounds more like something you'd say since it makes no sense. are you really telling me that naruto has kept the kyuubi under control from birth to death? first off that is remarkably wrong. secondly it has nothing to do with anything we are talking about.

Quote:
He's planning on putting the world in an eternal tsukiyomi.. you know of any other way he can do that?
i said we don't know if he has it yet. and guess what? we don't...

Quote:
I never said any of the things you're babbling about here.
nice try at whatever it is you are trying to do here, but i think this is a case of the babbling kettle calling the teapot a babbler... or something like that
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-21, 18:16   Link #163
Vindi89
Diamond Dust Survivor

Quote:
you said itachi only knew about madara's MS. i was pointing out how you are wrong
This is precisely why I don't like posting on these forums. You're so caught up on winning an arguement that you can't even address the topic at hand. Yet a 2nd time you've completely ignored the point. There has been very few MS users in the history of of the Uchiha clan.

I'm not even going to bother continuing with the rest of this because with you its pointless. Go ahead and pick at my words without addressing the message I'm trying to convey. I'm done here.
Old 2013-02-21, 19:14   Link #164
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vindi89 View Post
This is precisely why I don't like posting on these forums. You're so caught up on winning an arguement that you can't even address the topic at hand. Yet a 2nd time you've completely ignored the point. There has been very few MS users in the history of of the Uchiha clan.
sigh.. and you ignored my point that only 1 senju has hashirama's skills... hashirama. last I checked, 1 < very few. and last i checked we were eliminating hashirama and madara from the discussion since they cancel each other out. so 0 < very few

Last edited by Hunter; 2013-02-22 at 09:59. Reason: baiting
Old 2013-02-22, 04:45   Link #165
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

How many Uchiha have Madara's skills then? Oh right, NO ONE.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-22, 12:28   Link #166
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
How many Uchiha have Madara's skills then? Oh right, NO ONE.
and... How many Uchiha Senju have Madara's Hashirama's skills then? Oh right, NO ONE.

FTFY. they cancel each other out. it's a useless point to make
Old 2013-02-22, 20:03   Link #167
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

If they cancel eachother out, why do you keep bringing it up?
Old 2013-02-23, 00:59   Link #168
itachi-san314

Quote:
If they cancel eachother out, why do you keep bringing it up?
i was trying to understand the point you made about no uchiha having madara's skills. but there isn't one that is relevant to the conversation and i doubt anyone on this forum would say there's an uchiha as or more skilled than madara. so i really have no idea what you were trying to say there
Old 2013-02-23, 08:10   Link #169
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Quote:
sigh.. and you ignored my point that only 1 senju has hashirama's skills... hashirama. last I checked, 1 < very few. and last i checked we were eliminating hashirama and madara from the discussion since they cancel each other out. so 0 < very few
I'm trying to make sense of the point YOU'RE trying to make.
Old 2013-02-23, 12:52   Link #170
itachi-san314

Quote:
I'm trying to make sense of the point YOU'RE trying to make.
well if you can manage a specific response, then maybe i could elaborate, but it appears you are only interested in making general statements and trying to sweep your random comments under the rug. i don't see what's so hard to grasp about what i said. there are a few uchiha with elite sharingan skills aside from madara. there are no senju with elite mokuton or life force skills that we know of aside from hashirama

hopefully we get some actual specifics about the senju capabilities in the coming chapters so we can put this discussion to bed

Spoiler for based on the next chapter:
Old 2013-02-23, 12:58   Link #171
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

They have a ginormous chakra supply and great stamina. This has been known for like a year now? It's not my fault you're not wowed by regular old skill and stamina.
Old 2013-02-23, 12:58   Link #172
itachi-san314

Quote:
They have a ginormous chakra supply and great stamina. This has been known for like a year now?
more than a year actually. and it means nothing against the MS or izanagi
Old 2013-02-23, 13:00   Link #173
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Quote:
more than a year actually. and it means nothing against the MS or izanagi
And how many people actually have those? Oh right, just the OP guys.
Old 2013-02-23, 13:28   Link #174
itachi-san314

Quote:
And how many people actually have those? Oh right, just the OP guys.
yes, powerful ninja use MS and izanagi. your point is what?

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion