AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Old 2012-09-06, 22:19   Link #1
Mangakasan
BURST LINK!!

Exclamation Any good ecchi comedy anime?

Hey guys I know I might be asking for a lot of anime recently but my list is seriously running on empty . I would appreciate it if someone would give me some good ecchi anime for me to watch haha.
Strength isn't just about winning. Even if my attempts are pathetic and comical, and even if I'm covered in the mud of my defeat, if I can keep fighting and look up at the sky as I lie on the ground, that alone is proof of true strength!
Mangakasan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-06, 22:25   Link #2
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Why don't you give R-15 a shot.
Old 2012-09-06, 22:52   Link #3
Mangakasan
BURST LINK!!

Haha I'll try it! Thanks for the help again kirito.
Strength isn't just about winning. Even if my attempts are pathetic and comical, and even if I'm covered in the mud of my defeat, if I can keep fighting and look up at the sky as I lie on the ground, that alone is proof of true strength!
Old 2012-09-07, 00:19   Link #4
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Baka To Test To Shoukanjuu... its a killer! No regrets!
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-07, 00:25   Link #5
Mr.Inferno

Seikon no Qwaser

Sekirei

Highschool d x d

Dragon Crisis
Mr.Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-07, 00:37   Link #6
Mangakasan
BURST LINK!!

I have seen sekirei, high school DxD, and Baka to test to shoukanjuu. But good selections haha these were all really good (for the ones I haven't seen I looked up the summaries) thanks guys
Old 2012-09-08, 09:24   Link #7
Mangakasan
BURST LINK!!

Ok so I saw R-15 and it was amazing krito thanks. And suggestions are always welcome no matter how old this post is haha
Old 2012-09-08, 11:26   Link #8
Flame-X
Anti-fan

Girls Bravo
Golden Boy
Nyan Koi
B Gata H Kei
Inukami
Needless
Old 2012-09-08, 11:32   Link #9
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangakasan View Post
Ok so I saw R-15 and it was amazing Kirito thanks. And suggestions are always welcome no matter how old this post is haha
I'm glad you liked R-15. If you liked it why don't you give Koe de Oshigoto! a shot, if you haven't seen it that is.
Old 2012-09-08, 20:25   Link #10
GreatTeacherKen

Sora no Otoshimono (or Heaven's Lost Property in English) is quite funny and has some pretty racy and outrageous jokes like a scene where the main character has to fight a mecha literally made out of girls' panties. The female characters are cute and sexy and provide plenty of good fanservice .
GreatTeacherKen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-08, 23:22   Link #11
Kmos

Ranma ½, I've only seen scattered episodes in the past but I remember this mainly in manga form.
Kmos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-09, 00:43   Link #12
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

I'll suggest Video Girl Ai, though it is now twenty years old. It has actual nudity and ecchiness, but it's also cute and tender. Another adaptation from the same manga-ka, DNA2, is a possibility, but I didn't like it as much as Video Girl Ai.

The Steel Angel Kurumi shows come from the early 2000s. They are action comedies about an android fighting machine. Kurumi is activated when kissed at which point she becomes the servant of the one who kissed her. In the original, she is kissed by a boy; in the sequel, by a girl.

Abenobashi Mahou Shoutengai is from the same period as Kurumi, though it's a much more interesting show. A pair of middle-schoolers are magically whisked from one fantastical world to another, all of which are expressions of the boy's fantasies. The worlds are largely parodies of popular culture like role-playing games, Hong Kong fighting movies, and film noir. There are the usual array of panties, a lot of "boing," and some full-frontal nudity. Some of the parodies are quite funny; others miss the mark. There's also a back story about Abe no Seimei, a famous Japanese mystic from the 10th century.

There's less comedy and more action in Najica Blitz Tactics, but it might win the award for most panty shots per minute of any anime I've ever watched. Najica is a parfumier-cum-secret-agent who is assisted by an android who usually appears in various states of undress. Often they fight armies of young women and female androids all of whom are typically shot from ground level.

The recent Lupin III/Mine Fujiko series also has action, some drama and some comedy. It also has a heroine who rarely wears anything at all except the occasional g-string or other strategically-located item. it has more explicit nudity than any show I've seen in years, though it might be too serious to qualify for your request.

I didn't care much for Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt myself, but I'm surprised it has not already been mentioned.

Last edited by SeijiSensei; 2012-09-10 at 08:07.
SeijiSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-09, 21:25   Link #13
Mangakasan
BURST LINK!!

Wow thanks you guys. I guess I really need to catch up on my anime I think I'm now behind haha. These all sound awesome and I will welcome Any more suggestions haha I'm always checking my threads :P
Old 2012-09-09, 23:12   Link #14
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Fight Ippatsu Juuden-chan.

If you don't mind "certain" fetishes.
Old 2012-09-10, 12:19   Link #15
Mangakasan
BURST LINK!!

Thanks I'll try it!
Old 2012-09-12, 01:33   Link #16
Mangakasan
BURST LINK!!

Okay so I'm in the process of watching koe de oshigoto. It's awesome so far. I've already seen ranma 1/2 which was amazing. Next I'm going to watch fight ippatsu juuden-chan, and video girl ai. Thanks guys looking forward to any other suggestions you got haha.
Old 2012-09-12, 22:42   Link #17
Mangakasan
BURST LINK!!

Ok I watched Koe de Oshigoto and Fight Ippatsu Juuden-chan and,they were amazing thanks again kirito and kenjiharima
Old 2012-09-12, 22:44   Link #18
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Glad you liked Koe de Oshigoto. I don't know if you watched this but Haiyore Nyarako-san I'm sure has what you need. The series is funny as hell so that's a plus.
Old 2012-09-13, 11:52   Link #19
Mangakasan
BURST LINK!!

Yeah I've seen haiyore nyaruko San and I do have to agree I loved it haha
Old 2013-02-23, 21:23   Link #20
Subject752

ok, i stumbled across this thread and was shocked Kanokon and Omamori Himari were not mentioned.
Subject752 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
accel world, anime, ecchi, freezing, suggestions