Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-03-19, 20:58   Link #201
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

wow man chapter 213 is awesome
Spoiler:

Last edited by Nine Devil; 2004-03-19 at 21:32.
Old 2004-03-19, 21:14   Link #202
a_nevels666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine Devil
wow man chapter 213 is awesome...
You might want to put some spoiler tage there Nine Devil.

Anyway, the king looks like Cell and Freeza's illegitimate love-child. (he's still cool though)

The chapter was very good.
Old 2004-03-19, 21:33   Link #203
Nine Devil

sorry mate tought it was a spoiler thread anyways what do you think will happen?? I mean the good guyz are so outmachted right now?

ps. Yeah they made love in hell
Old 2004-03-20, 07:19   Link #204
a_nevels666

Quote:
sorry mate tought it was a spoiler thread anyways what do you think will happen?? I mean the good guyz are so outmachted right now?

ps. Yeah they made love in hell
I'm guessing some of the ants will team up with the good guys. Also some more good guys from before might show up. (Kurapica and Leorio come to mind)
Old 2004-03-20, 09:18   Link #205
Nine Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_nevels666
I'm guessing some of the ants will team up with the good guys. Also some more good guys from before might show up. (Kurapica and Leorio come to mind)
Euhm Kurapica can't do a shit against them only Ryodan plus these ant guyz are mooooore powerfull than any of the Ryodan. We are talking about overpowering Netero here not some stupid Ryodan.
Old 2004-03-20, 10:48   Link #206
OFFSPRiNGCo16
Godlike

Send a message via ICQ to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via AIM to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via MSN to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via Yahoo to OFFSPRiNGCo16
Kurapica can do stuff to them. Don't underestimate him. Yea, its true he wont be as strong against them, but he can still hold his own probably. Remember, he can use each nen group to 100% efficiency which means he isnt just some weakling to give the cold shoulder to. I am not saying he would win, but he surely wouldnt be completely owned. But what do I know, if he comes I guess well find out for sure.
Old 2004-03-20, 10:55   Link #207
a_nevels666

Quote:
Euhm Kurapica can't do a shit against them only Ryodan plus these ant guyz are mooooore powerfull than any of the Ryodan. We are talking about overpowering Netero here not some stupid Ryodan.
I think Kurapica was pretty strong before, not only against the Ryodan even if some of his powers only worked against them. And he could have powered up in the mean time.

In Dragonball the first time Freeza appeared he was also 80 gajillion times more powerful than anyone else. I agree the ants are way overpowered, but you know the good guys will win in the end anyway so they'll definately get some sort of power-up or more allies or something.

I'm also guessing the king might have another 'form' after he gets even more powerful, like Freeza and Cell. (Or the elder Toguro for a non-Dragonball example)
Old 2004-03-20, 11:03   Link #208
OFFSPRiNGCo16
Godlike

Send a message via ICQ to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via AIM to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via MSN to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via Yahoo to OFFSPRiNGCo16
Quote:
I'm also guessing the king might have another 'form' after he gets even more powerful, like Freeza and Cell. (Or the elder Toguro for a non-Dragonball example)
I seriously hope not. That would be...ugh.
Old 2004-03-20, 11:23   Link #209
jessicaangulo

ill explain it to u

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidNteJ
eh... the ending of the OVA1... doesnt seem to connect to the begginning of OVA2(Final)....
Spoiler:
hey let me explain, u skipped 1 of the ovas, Hunter x Hunter - Greed Island. first u are to watch Hunter x Hunter( the tv show were Gon meets all of his friend & get to know all of their history ). after that u watch Hunter x Hunter OVA series 1 (when Gon & group are after the spiders ). then comes Hunter x Hunter - Greed Island ( i think thats the one u skipped. this is the on when Gon & Killua go to the auction for the game, green island, they loose to an old man who is paying people to play the game & for the players to give him the reward for passing the game. for that he will pay the players alot of money. so thats how gon and killua meet Biscuit Crugar or u can call her Bisuke ,the 57 yr. old lady that looks like a little girl ). finally u watch Hunter x Hunter - G I Final ( well tis is the one wgen gon and killua train to become stronger. then killua goes to become a hunter)
Old 2004-03-20, 12:06   Link #210
Nine Devil

Quote:
I think Kurapica was pretty strong before, not only against the Ryodan even if some of his powers only worked against them. And he could have powered up in the mean time.

In Dragonball the first time Freeza appeared he was also 80 gajillion times more powerful than anyone else. I agree the ants are way overpowered, but you know the good guys will win in the end anyway so they'll definately get some sort of power-up or more allies or something.

yeah i know but why make kurapica more stronger if the whole thing is make Gon and Killiua stronger.And he can't max all his powers to 100% thats only for Ryodan so basicly he has no chance against the royal guards. Plus when Gon and Killiua saw Kaito killing ant they where very impressed. Kurapica is strong but i wonder can he really take care of the other spiders Especially Danchou.Anyways the king must be uber strong euhm Gin where are you !
Old 2004-03-20, 21:21   Link #211
jessicaangulo

need info please

hey does any one know when ova3 ep 3 is going to be released and does any one where i can DL the manga of hunter x hunter? thanks
Old 2004-03-21, 00:46   Link #212
Ryodan

Quote:
yeah i know but why make kurapica more stronger if the whole thing is make Gon and Killiua stronger.And he can't max all his powers to 100% thats only for Ryodan so basicly he has no chance against the royal guards. Plus when Gon and Killiua saw Kaito killing ant they where very impressed. Kurapica is strong but i wonder can he really take care of the other spiders Especially Danchou.Anyways the king must be uber strong euhm Gin where are you !
ok "dude"
why dont you accept the fact that kurapica can max all his hatus skills to 100% even without the materialized chain.
god, look his nen is stronger with the chain because he made a restriction with it.
without it, it doesnt mean he can't max all his hatsu powers to 100%
he belongs to the specialization group, he can max his hatsu powers, whichever, whenever to 100%. he can kill people with it. he just restricted his materialized chain to only kill the ryodan.

ok, he CAN max all his hatsu skills even though he's not facing the ryodan. Accept the fact. he's belongs to the specialization hatsu group and he can max his skills to 100% even though he's not facing the ryodan. you might wanna rewatch the anime, or reread the manga
Old 2004-03-21, 00:50   Link #213
Ryodan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessicaangulo
hey does any one know when ova3 ep 3 is going to be released and does any one where i can DL the manga of hunter x hunter? thanks

hxh OVA official site
click on OVA at the top part of the screen, scroll down until u see VHS release Schedule and DVD Realease Schedule.
click on DVD Release Schedule, since i think lunar and aone are focussing on dvd now. then look at DVD 2.
the release date should be 17/3/04 if i remember correctly. so maybe a week after that, then lunar or aone should've subbed it by then.

i know of a few sites where they release manga scans, but i dont know if its against the rules or some sort of that crap to paste the link here.
Old 2004-03-21, 00:55   Link #214
Ryodan

Quote:
Originally Posted by OFFSPRiNGCo16
I seriously hope not. That would be...ugh.
Togashi is a major fan of Dragonballz, so it might happen, who knows. there are a few comparrisons in the anime with dragon ball, theres a site that tells you which parts of the hxh manga/anime are alike to dragonballz.
Old 2004-03-21, 03:19   Link #215
Icer

Episode 3 is out.
Old 2004-03-21, 08:37   Link #216
Mulle
Norwegian Member

Send a message via MSN to Mulle
its only a vhs tho..
BUT sTILL AWESOME :P yeah !
Old 2004-03-21, 10:52   Link #217
OFFSPRiNGCo16
Godlike

Ep was alright, a little bit was cut out but its all good. Quality was also lacking a bit but thats because it was VHS. Hopefully the dvd version will come out soon.
Old 2004-03-21, 11:56   Link #218
Starlord

hm no the Quality of ep 3
is dam bad.. horrible reminds me on the old days
before Divx.....
i like the story but the Quality...

file taken and droped after seen...
Old 2004-03-21, 12:35   Link #219
Crimson
Ecchi Nazi

Send a message via AIM to Crimson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryodan
Togashi is a major fan of Dragonballz, so it might happen, who knows. there are a few comparrisons in the anime with dragon ball, theres a site that tells you which parts of the hxh manga/anime are alike to dragonballz.
And how do you know Togashi is a major fan of DBZ? where did you get this information from? I've never heard of such thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlord
before Divx.....

The translation was a bit weird also. They translated York Shin city as Port Youko....
Old 2004-03-21, 14:39   Link #220
a_nevels666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlord
before Divx.....

Duh! It says 'VHS version'.

They'll soon do the DVD version as well. Just be glad you gt this version a bit sooner than the DVD version. (plus they can use the VHS version to correct any mistakes in the subtitles.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson
And how do you know Togashi is a major fan of DBZ? where did you get this information from? I've never heard of such thing.
I'm pretty sure it says so in the Hunter x Hunter manga in one of those text bits where the author tells something about himself. Not to mention Yu Yu Hakusho (also by Togashi) was obviously heavily inspired by Dragonball.
Closed Thread