AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime > Fansub Groups

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-10-16, 03:26   Link #2681
pitty
fansubber

Send a message via MSN to pitty Send a message via Yahoo to pitty
Group: ACG
Project: Kobato.
Position: EDITOR and Timer.

Well, currently we need an editor. He should be good and have time on Tuesdays. The translation is usually done around 11 PM (GMT+2). Also, a fast timer would be also very good. We want to release in less than 48 hours and we didn't even release episode 1 yet.

Contact me at pittyacg@gmail.com or animeee or |ih4x| on rizon.
Old 2009-10-17, 13:48   Link #2682
LelouchVII
Hagane no Renkinjutsushi

Looking for a translator to help us translate the three koukaku no regios OVAS ( 7min, 6min, and 12 min eps)...

We got everything else pretty much ready. If anyone is interested contact us at

lelouchvbritania@windowslive.com , or pm me here.
Old 2009-10-18, 05:57   Link #2683
CC
♥ 無情この世はすべて
*Fansubber

This isn't a fansubbing group, though we're sort of sister-grouped with gSS subs. Rather, it's a scanlation group. If this isn't appropriate for this thread, please let me know. The amount of people on this project will likely vary, but it will be kept small; I am almost always looking for new translators.

ZSS is a new group so we haven't begun properly releasing thus far (aside from one volume of Nanoha Force). Our main project is Char's Deleted Affair - I'd like to have someone to TLC the first four volumes as we'll be transcribing them from older releases from another group (we have permission). But again, new translators for most things are welcome.

Info
Position: Translator
Group: ZSS
Projects: Char's Deleted Affair, Nanoha Force, assorted Gundam (especially Gundam 00) doujin, possibly Geass stuff in the future.

Contact
I'm usually on the nick CC or Tieria on irc.rizon.net - you can find me in #gg.
Email: fatarhythm★gmail.com(★→@)

Comments
You're free to send me a message over AnimeSuki instead of email or IRC. In fact, I'd prefer it. Don't contact me if you're not very good at Japanese, please.

Old 2009-10-19, 01:11   Link #2684
Seinime
Animidditionist

Hello, this is Seinime here. We started a fansub group and are currently recruiting/hiring new members to join. So, without further ado, here are our details.

Group Name: FailSubs (if you want to know why, long story. We can change it and probably will later.)
Projects: None at the moment.
Website: http://nekoarcnetwork.com/fs/ (still under construction)
IRC: #FailSubs @ irc.rizon.net

We are currently recruiting:
- Translators (Jap preferred, Chinese is fine too)
- Timers
- Editors
- TLCs (Translaton Checkers)
- Typesetters
- Encoders
- Distro (IRC/Torrent)

Some optional positions we seek are also:
- Karaoke Typesetting
- Backup for above

Experience is definitely preferred but if you are interested nonetheless, drop a message either via PM or IRC. Contrary to our name we don't intend to screw around, but still have fun in our work. Hope to work with you soon!
Old 2009-10-19, 19:15   Link #2685
Kakeru2007

Group: SailorMoonCenter
Projects:Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu (2009) DVD Rips
IRC: #sailormooncenter@irc.rizon.net

We are currently in need of a translator and/or translation checker for Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu (2009) DVD Rips. I so far have the two DVDs of Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu 2009 that have been released so far. They come with english subtitles but I am afraid the translation is not so accurate. My staff and I were thinking of releasing this straight from the DVD in Super High quality since the anime is already cleaned but we need a translator or someone to go over the translation that is provided in the DVDs. Anyone interested? If so please email me at kakeru@sailormooncenter.net or join our forums at www.sailormooncenter.net/forum as a benefit the translator or translation checker will get copies of the DVDs in iso format ^.^
Old 2009-10-23, 15:01   Link #2686
Kristen
*Author

Hi! Chihiro is looking for some help from a skilled encoder to help us encode some DVD versions of Princess Lover, and maybe a bit more. You must be willing to comply to our specifications which are:

a.) Be willing to encode to 704x480 anamorphic or 720x480 anamorphic for DVD, not 848x480
b.) Be willing to hardsub
c.) Be willing to play around a bit to fit the typeset
d.) Be willing to make use of NCOP/ED for ordered chapters if they exist
e.) We would prefer to keep filesizes reasonable (Around 175 MB if using ordered chapters, 233 MB if not), unless you can tell us a reason why not.

As this will likely be your only project for the next 6 months, we would expect it in a timely manner.

Please join #Chihiro-recruits@irc.rizon.net to apply.

Note: We could always use the help of an extra active timer, typesetter, or translator too.
Old 2009-10-27, 07:46   Link #2687
LelouchVII
Hagane no Renkinjutsushi

Group : Celestial Being
Projects : Fairy Tale, more to come!

Actually we are not a fansub group but a new raw providing group. We provide m2ts raws (yeah other encodes are shit) but we need better distro.

So yeah we need people that can help distro. We don't need any specific requirements, only that he or she is online to seed.

If anyone is interested contact LelouchVII or Skyknight on Celestial-being@irc.rizon.net
Old 2009-11-03, 03:22   Link #2688
Enigma Collective
*Fansubber

Enigma Collective is in desperate need of a new J>E Translator. If you are interested, please contact us. We are willing to consider any show you may want to translate.

Contact us on our IRC Channel at #enigmacollective@irc.rizon.net, or email us at donkie737@enigmacollective.org, or visit our forums at forums.enigmacollective.org
Old 2009-11-03, 20:19   Link #2689
koutakurugi88

Group: The Birdy Project

CURRENT PROJECTS: Birdy the Mighty DECODE Cipher OVA

OPEN POSITIONS:
ANYONE WHO LOVES BIRDY THE MIGHTY BOTH THE ORIGINAL AND DECODE IS WELCOME TO COME HELP IN SOME WAY SHAPE OR FORM!

We need:

Translator Checkers
Experienced Timers
Editors
Quality Checkers
Karaoke Designers (AFX or .ass)
Logo Designers (AFX)

IRC: #Birdy-Project @ irc.rizon.net

Last edited by koutakurugi88; 2009-11-09 at 03:29.
Old 2009-11-04, 05:43   Link #2690
andy_blah
~Buri Buri!~
*Fansubber

Group: Kureyon Alliance
http://kureyonalliance.netTennoko
Projects: Various
We need(priority order):
Translator(s)
Encoder
Karaoke effects
Capper(s)
RAW Providers

Info:We accept other projects as long as they are comedy and/or slice-of-life, and only if you can fill a position for it.
Old 2009-11-04, 10:08   Link #2691
Aeon

Position: Translators, Translation Checkers, Timer's & Editor's
Group: Nowa
Project: Rakugo Tennyo Oyui is what we want to do, but if a translator shows up that wants to do an older anime that's been left unsubbed that's fine too.
IRC channel: #nowa
IRC contact: Aeon

Newly founded group, of members mostly not new to anime, invites capable and willing people to join hands for a noble cause: subbing good titles of the old that all anime connoisseurs will appreciate, also good titles that were undeservedly dropped by good groups for lack of resources at the time.

Last edited by Aeon; 2009-11-06 at 08:38.
Old 2009-11-04, 22:39   Link #2692
Prons
Disabled By Request

Shin-Getter is in dire need of timers for projects such as Heavy Metal L-Gaim and UFO Robo Grendizer.

We're a group with over four years of experience and more than two completed projects. Our website www.shin-getter.info is currently down, but the group is still very much alive.

No experience required, email PronsAmuro@gmail.com and I'll get you started right away
Old 2009-11-05, 09:30   Link #2693
roundboy2005

Position(s): Translators, Translation Checkers, Timers, Typesetter, Editors, Encoder, Raw Providers, etc.
Group: INP
Project(s): The Sacred Blacksmith, 1 or 2 projects for winter anime.
IRC Channel: irc://rizon.net/inp
E-Mail: roundboy2005@live.com or drop me a pm here.

We're looking for translators who's willing to translate winter anime for us or help us with The Sacred Blacksmith. We haven't decided what anime to pick up for winter project yet, so we're open to suggestion. So if you're interested, please contact me and I'll fill you in more about the detail.
Old 2009-11-06, 16:11   Link #2694
Mitch
aka Akatsuki
*Fansubber

Group: Rocket Gang

Project:Doraemon(2005) and various

Our projects should be fun and interesting ^^

Currently Recruiting

Translator(s)
We are looking for Japanese to English translator who would be willing and be dedicated on providing translations for Rocket Gang's projects. Our projects should be fine. We're currently out of translators so that means we can't make any releases.

Cappers

We are currently looking for cappers who currently resides in Japan and who would be able to record the broadcast of some certain shows that Rocket Gang is currently or aiming to do. The capper should be able to provide the .ts file.

XDCC Bot Provider/Distro
We are also currently looking for XDCC bot donor and any help with distro would be great such as dedicated torrent seeders and etc

Timer(s)
We're also looking for a dedicated and experienced timer(s).

Other positions, please check with me. Any help would be great. ^^

rocketgangsubs@gmail.com
#RocketGang@irc.tennoko.org (Please contact Mitch)

You may also send me a pm here in Animesuki or you can contact me on Microsoft live.
akatsuki.sanx@yahoo.com

Thank You

Mitch
Old 2009-11-06, 22:31   Link #2695
Genjo
Genjo-Subs Founder
*Fansubber

Genjo recruitment post

Position(s):

Translators Japanese to English (NEEDED!!)
Being able to translate our projects from Japanese to English
Experience Required: No experience is required, but you must know the Japanese and English language well enough to translate.

Translation Checkers
(NEEDED!?!?)
Experience Required: Must be good at Japanese to spot our errors that might be left behind from the other translators.
Note: This only requires you to do a check over the translation, not to do a full translation.

Editors(NEEDED!?!?)
Someone that goes through the English translation to make sure it is grammatically sound, and makes sense. Editors also ensure that typos, and other errors in regards to the translation are eradicated.
Experience Required: Must have a strong understanding of the English language.

Timers(NEEDED!?!?)
Being able to time when the translated text will show/disappear on the episode.
Experience Required: Must know how to scene time, and not have any scene bleeding. We can teach you if your not experienced.

Quality Checkers(NEEDED!?!?)
Check for issues such as graphical artifacts, timing errors, typos, grammar, legibility, sound and video quality.
Experience Required: no experience required.We can teach you if your not experienced.

Raw Providers(NEEDED!?!?)
Supplying the raw episode to our staff from Japan in a timely manner.
Experience Required: Must know how to find and download episodes in high quality, and then upload it to our ftp so our translators can start translating.

Karaoke AFX(NEEDED!?!?)
Designing the text effects for the Opening/Closing songs of our projects.
Experience Required: Experience is a must

Distro(NEEDED!?!?)
Being able to either seed(Bittorrent), serve a XDCC bot or host Direct Downloads.
Experience Required: No experience required.

Encoders(NEEDED!?!?)
Getting the final raw/translation/timing and putting it all together to release the final product which will be ether in MKV or AVI.

Typesetter AFX(NEEDED!?!)
the make signs in english for signs that were in Japanese and really good typesetters make it look like it was originally there and not even added in

Project(s):

IRC Channel:
genjo-Recruits@rizon.net
Hitode-Recruit@rizon.net

IRC Contact:
Genjo

E-Mail: waglwag85@yahoo.com

Extra info:
PM me and if ya dont get reply back just idle in the chan until i get to ya.
Old 2009-11-09, 00:01   Link #2696
nekobouya
Fan-subbing/karaoke n00b

looking for translator for Juukou B-Fighter

looking for a Japanese to English translator for the metal hero series Juukou B-Fighter and maybe eventually B-Fighter Kabuto. i have all 51 episodes and 2 specials only missing the movie. Please ether pm me or send an e-mail to hackthecatboy@hotmail.com for information.

i can do basic:
-timing
-karaoke
-typesetting
-encoding
Old 2009-11-09, 03:10   Link #2697
Mamiko

Group: Mamiko
Projects: Kimi ni Todoke, Fairy Tail, To LOVE-Ru OVA, AIKa ZERO OVA, Mahou Sensei Negima ~Mou Hitotsu no Sekai~ OAD

Timer
Mamiko needs a timer for Kimi ni Todoke. Must be dedicated and fast. If possible, can hang around our irc channel daily.
Old 2009-11-09, 14:08   Link #2698
sgtkira

Sgkp

Hello there, our group is dedicated to not only sub old anime that hasn't been looked at but to also sub unfinished Dramas and Tokusatsu. Please either PM me, email us, or go to our site for more information on this http://sgtkiraproductions.webs.com/index.htm Also, we are open to doing joint projects that correspond with our interests if they can help provide us translations ^^

Positions needed:
Japanese and Korean Translators

Staff already acquired but would love to have more of:
Timer
Typesetter
Encoder
Quality Checker

Group Name: sgtkiraproductions
Projects: Older Anime that has not been licensed and older Tokusatsu and unsubbed and/or unfinished Dramas
Irc Channel: #sgtkiraproductions @ irc.rizon.net
E-Mail: sgtkira@gmail.com
Site: http://sgtkiraproductions.webs.com/index.htm
Forums: http://s1.zetaboards.com/sgtkiraproductions/index/

Thank you all and have a nice day

Last edited by sgtkira; 2009-11-09 at 14:19.
Old 2009-11-10, 06:32   Link #2699
That1GuyTim
Moe~ Moe~ Kyun~
*Fansubber

Send a message via AIM to That1GuyTim Send a message via MSN to That1GuyTim
I'm looking for a translator to translate very short 1-4 minute clips (Text and audio) of Japanese game trailers. If you're willing to help me with this, please send me a PM.
Old 2009-11-11, 23:17   Link #2700
yuurisan
retired fansubbers

Send a message via MSN to yuurisan
Hi Hi! Yuurisan-Subs is currently looking for:

-J->E translator
-Translation checkers
-Quality Checkers
-Editors
-Typesetter
-Bot Provider

For the 3 shows we are picking up:
Sora no Woto, Seikon no Qwaser, and Dance in the Vampire Bund.(These have translators)

We might work on 2 more shows, so if you want to joint you have to provide a translator.
To apply, PM me here or email yuurisans@hotmail.com or join #yus-recruits@irc.rizon.net

Thanks^_^

Last edited by yuurisan; 2009-11-24 at 13:38. Reason: Editing
Closed Thread

Tags
help thread, recruitment, translator