AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-01-18, 02:37   Link #2281
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by pampz21 View Post
Basically he's like Accelerator.....
Its only a one way road to hell.....!!!
Not necessary; Accelerator would still try to save innocent people... Though he would be tsundere about it.
Old 2013-01-18, 02:40   Link #2282
whsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by henzaeroz View Post
yep i totally agree with you.

but i love the ANTI - Hero type MC

like Light Yagami from Death Note or Lelouch Lamperouge from Code Geass (he would do everything for the sake of Nunally, he was a great brother too).

or probably like Kazuma Yagami from Kaze no Stigma

they're quite rare MC
funny thing. An Anti-hero can be awesome if done correctly. The characters you stated were all correct examples that went against the institution and changed it.

However, whenever people first say "anti-hero", the first character that pops up is that gay main character from Gundam Seed Destiny that ruined the whole series for me. That is a classical example of how NOT to do a anti-hero. He may have his reasons for opposing the "good guys", but he was frankly hot-headed, naive, stupid, and just all around annoying. He was far from the the characters like Lelouch, Yagami, or Kazuma who all had qualities that look beyond the current establishment (more enlightened so to speak).
Old 2013-01-18, 02:43   Link #2283
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

^^ I really hate Shin Asuka! I can't comprehend why he must become the main character who outmatch even Kira and Athrun, whiny kid and bastard who killed many good guys that doesn't die because of Gundam's retard theme about war and forgiveness. I just hope Yotsuba will receive their punishment. ^^
Old 2013-01-18, 03:40   Link #2284
cyberdemon

Quote:
yep i totally agree with you.

but i love the ANTI - Hero type MC

like Light Yagami from Death Note or Lelouch Lamperouge from Code Geass (he would do everything for the sake of Nunally, he was a great brother too).

or probably like Kazuma Yagami from Kaze no Stigma

they're quite rare MC
it's kinda funny to mention lelouch.

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/in...nR_v04_131.jpg

He kinda looks like Lelouch in this picture.
Old 2013-01-18, 04:45   Link #2285
Meltyred

And the other looked totally like Suzaku.
Coincidence much?
Old 2013-01-18, 04:47   Link #2286
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meltyred View Post
And the other looked totally like Suzaku.
Coincidence much?
Same character designer/Illustrator.
Old 2013-01-18, 05:07   Link #2287
cyberdemon

doesn't help that both guys are sis-cons lol
Old 2013-01-18, 05:20   Link #2288
HasNoLove
GiveMeMoreLove

though one of 'em was lolicon....
Old 2013-01-18, 05:28   Link #2289
henzaeroz

Quote:
Originally Posted by whsie View Post
funny thing. An Anti-hero can be awesome if done correctly. The characters you stated were all correct examples that went against the institution and changed it.

However, whenever people first say "anti-hero", the first character that pops up is that gay main character from Gundam Seed Destiny that ruined the whole series for me. That is a classical example of how NOT to do a anti-hero. He may have his reasons for opposing the "good guys", but he was frankly hot-headed, naive, stupid, and just all around annoying. He was far from the the characters like Lelouch, Yagami, or Kazuma who all had qualities that look beyond the current establishment (more enlightened so to speak).
sorry, i don't want to remember shin asuka.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
doesn't help that both guys are sis-cons lol
probably both guys fight their own family too. lelouch fight his father kingdom (Britain) and maybe one day Tatsuya will face the Yotsuba.
Old 2013-01-18, 06:11   Link #2290
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
sorry, i don't want to remember shin asuka.

probably both guys fight their own family too. lelouch fight his father kingdom (Britain) and maybe one day Tatsuya will face the Yotsuba.
^^ Neither do I. He's a letdown as the anti-hero.

From Code Geass, I believe the whole Britania's royal family except Euphemia deserve hell. LeLouch is actually the nicest person besides Euphemia imo. The rest of family are insane, even Nunnally. The whole crap shouldn't happen in the first place if Charles isn't that nuts.
Old 2013-01-18, 09:35   Link #2291
willx
Nyaaan~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
^^ Neither do I. He's a letdown as the anti-hero.

From Code Geass, I believe the whole Britania's royal family except Euphemia deserve hell. LeLouch is actually the nicest person besides Euphemia imo. The rest of family are insane, even Nunnally. The whole crap shouldn't happen in the first place if Charles isn't that nuts.
What is nuts? PEOPLE ARE NOT CREATED EQUAL!

/devours the weak

Spoiler for Random Spoiler related to Scary Tatsuya:
Old 2013-01-18, 09:46   Link #2292
Chirst

Good news , manga chapter 14 is out
credited by Richard winter

Buy manga vol 2 free special poster
Spoiler for Manga cover vol 2:

Last edited by Chirst; 2013-01-18 at 11:31.
Old 2013-01-18, 11:23   Link #2293
HasNoLove
GiveMeMoreLove

C14 of novel vol? or manga?
Old 2013-01-18, 12:19   Link #2294
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by willx View Post

/devours the weak

If I'm not mistaken that Scary Tatsuya

Spoiler for Scary Tatsuya:
Old 2013-01-18, 12:26   Link #2295
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Originally Posted by willx View Post

/devours the weak

So, when the weak (Zero) fought back and put them in their sorry state, they just proclaim him evil.

That "The strong devours the weak" mentality is something the strong always uses to justify themselves. When someone stronger than they appear to beat them though, they'll proclaim it unjust or evil.

Yotsuba clan has that kind of mentality, yet they'll never allow others to do the same horrible things they do to others to them. Tatsuya is more powerful than they are, hence they call him "monster" and "tool" because their pathetic mind can't accept the truth that Tatsuya is superior than they are. I bet they'll just insult Tatsuya with word like "heartless monster" or "fake magician" when Tatsuya massacre them.

I never feel sorry for most characters in Code Geass, since LeLouch looks like a good person compared to others. Suzaku, Nunnally, Cornelia and the knights of the round have their priority and ideal twisted. Charles is about to destroy the world, yet Cornelia ignored the threat and focus on making LeLouch suffered, Schneizel doesn't give a crap, the knights of the round (Gino) does nothing. It's LeLouch who saves the world from being destroyed by Charles' ambition, alone (with Suzaku who at least is more lovable than any other fighting characters). Then they just view LeLouch as a threat.

Nunnally is annoying as hell. She killed countless people too. I don't buy that shit about her looking like an innocent little girl trying to act tough!
Old 2013-01-18, 12:50   Link #2296
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
Tatsuya is more powerful than they are, hence they call him "monster" and "tool" because their pathetic mind can't accept the truth that Tatsuya is superior than they are. I bet they'll just insult Tatsuya with word like "heartless monster" or "fake magician" when Tatsuya massacre them.
What's pretty funny is that most of them can't even fully comprehend his full ability. I don't think many members of Yotsuba clan even know that he has decomposition ability. IIRC, the only one who calls him a monster as for now from Yotsuba clan is his aunt while all the others only views him as tools.

Seriously though, I personally thinks that their fear will amplified more compare to their arrogance if all of them know about his real ability.

Old 2013-01-18, 20:01   Link #2297
henzaeroz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
What's pretty funny is that most of them can't even fully comprehend his full ability. I don't think many members of Yotsuba clan even know that he has decomposition ability. IIRC, the only one who calls him a monster as for now from Yotsuba clan is his aunt while all the others only views him as tools.
so, only his aunt and the buttler hayama also the 101 squad knows about tatsuya decomposition ?
Old 2013-01-18, 22:36   Link #2298
blackwhite67
Banned

There may be some higher ups in the Yotsuba and most certainly in the military such as Kudo. Don't forget Miyuki, of course.
Old 2013-01-18, 23:45   Link #2299
bloodyclaws

the upper echelons of both the yotsuba and the 101st battalion. And of course, miyuki.
Old 2013-01-19, 03:15   Link #2300
Eijigawa
Half-assed Nightmare~

Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei MAD

The first MAD video of MKnR!

And it has to be a parody of AGONY!

Why am I not surprised?!

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, incest, mahouka, rettousei, school life, shounen, siblings