AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Valvrave the Liberator

Notices

Old 2013-12-05, 23:55   Link #3541
LightDragonman

Looking at the PV, it shows Haruto and L-Elf still on the moon, and basically at each other's throats, as well as Dorssian Units closing in. Maybe the three I mentioned will be the ones to save them.

And A-Drei being the first emperor is an interesting prospect. If that's true, maybe's he's the one who brings up the idea of creating their own Empire, and the Royalists are the ones who aid the five in creating it.
LightDragonman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-05, 23:56   Link #3542
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHighDxD View Post
^Are we now going for a A-drei x Haruto x L-elf mix genetic baby?
I think the kid might be a red herring. Maybe it's because I'm always expecting a plot twist with Valvrave.

LightDragonman It's possible. A-Drei could be the Emperor. L-Elf - Military Advisor. The Kamitsuki as they're Elite Fighting Force. Their Knights of the Round.
Old 2013-12-06, 00:01   Link #3543
whitecloud

Clone child? Or maybe some kind of descendant from sakixharuto combination with l-elfx whoever?
Old 2013-12-06, 02:55   Link #3544
Erufu
Karlstein Deserter

Forget Pairings for a minute, only 3 episodes remain. Here is the Million dollar question.

DO YOU GUYS THINK THERE WILL BE A SEASON 3?
Erufu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-06, 03:13   Link #3545
Irenesharda

I hope so, I really don't think they can finish this in 3 episodes. Cain has never even show up in VVV2 yet, which has been featured in the OP and both EDs, Prue and Pino's background has yet to be explained. We still don't know what the Council of 101's plan ultimately is. L-elf needs to make a come-back. X-eins needs to find out what happened to H-neun and what to do with the information on the earring. What's going to happen with Kreim and the royalists, and how is Saki going to escape? How does Satomi become a kamitsuki? What about the prince? How are they going to form this empire? Who and what are the Golden 7?

Do you really think they can answer all this and more in 3 episodes?

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Irenesharda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-06, 03:17   Link #3546
Key Board
Carbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erufu View Post
Forget Pairings for a minute, only 3 episodes remain. Here is the Million dollar question.

DO YOU GUYS THINK THERE WILL BE A SEASON 3?
I have no idea how they can win in 3 episodes. Magius influence is too vast
I think the best they can do is expose who the Magius are so they are to the public
It won't change the sentiments towards Kamitsuki, but now the Magius will be a victim of the witch hunt too.

And that's not even a victory. That's uhm.. terrorism, basically.
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-06, 13:11   Link #3547
Kurohane

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightDragonman View Post
Remember that the last time we saw A-Drei, he was asking Saki, the one who knows about the body switch between L-Elf and Haruto, about the former. No doubt he wants to know what exactly his deal is. If Saki tells him that L-Elf didn't shoot him, it could very well restore some of A-Drei's faith in him. Couple that with what X-Eins finds on H-Neun's earpiece…

I now see those three retrieving L-Elf and Haruto, giving them the motivational speeches and stuff, and together, they go off to confront Cain, leading to the confrontation we saw in the PV, and possibly, the founding of the 3GE.
A-drei has already put two and two together. He just wants confirmation from Saki. However, I doubt she will answer, since confirming it, also reveals who body-jacked L-elf. Saki has no idea on what he'll do to Haruto should they meet, again. We know A-drei won't necessarily target Haruto, but she doesn't. She wouldn't do anything to implicate Haruto even now.
Old 2013-12-06, 13:14   Link #3548
shadow1296

well i just noticed something, Kyuuma first piloted a valvrave in episode nine of last season and died in episode nine of this one
Old 2013-12-06, 13:50   Link #3549
Kurohane

Just a coincidence as Kyuuma and Raizo both piloted in the same episode, and Raizo is still alive.
Old 2013-12-06, 13:53   Link #3550
shadow1296

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurohane View Post
Just a coincidence as Kyuuma and Raizo both piloted in the same episode, and Raizo is still alive.
that episode was far more about kyuuma than raizo, raizo only got his in that episode because of time constraints of this not being a fifty episoder, but yeah it may just be a coincidence or may be the animators planned it that way, who can say
Old 2013-12-06, 14:38   Link #3551
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Leaving behind Carmila and Saki's body was the cause of this......

Such a big, stolen warship and nobody thinks someone(ex. A-drei) won't find it?
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-06, 14:40   Link #3552
Destined_Fate

Remember in Cour 1 when Saki tells Haruto to save Shoko?

Doesn't save Shoko, Akira does. He doesn't even go look for her and after the time skip he actively avoided her before the mission.
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-07, 17:18   Link #3553
blackwhite67
Banned

It's kinda amazing in hindsight. If Haruto and co. had wisened up to this whole sham they could've turned it into a great opportunity for a counterattack. Remember that they can body-jack. They could've body-jacked the ARUS president and denounced Dorssia AND stopped their secret from being exposed.
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-07, 18:09   Link #3554
Irenesharda

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
It's kinda amazing in hindsight. If Haruto and co. had wisened up to this whole sham they could've turned it into a great opportunity for a counterattack. Remember that they can body-jack. They could've body-jacked the ARUS president and denounced Dorssia AND stopped their secret from being exposed.
The only way they could have done that if they had bodyjacked him in front of everyone else. Which would have actually, really made them look like monsters, and created a whole other kind of breed of panic.

None of them new before hand what the Dorssian/Magius were going to do, and by the time the meeting started it would have been too late. And to attack the President on live TV? They would have all been killed just for that.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Irenesharda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-07, 19:36   Link #3555
Twi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
I have no idea how they can win in 3 episodes. Magius influence is too vast
I think the best they can do is expose who the Magius are so they are to the public
It won't change the sentiments towards Kamitsuki, but now the Magius will be a victim of the witch hunt too.

And that's not even a victory. That's uhm.. terrorism, basically.
They can't win in three episodes. Not in any believable manner, exposing the Magius doesn't even do any good since you can't tell one from another human and they can switch bodies. Between reuniting the scattered members and pulling themselves together it'll probably end with Cain suddenly appearing in his pimped out VVV and cliffhanger.
Old 2013-12-07, 19:50   Link #3556
Frozt

Does anyone have the light novel part of what was happening when Saki was being attacked by Haruto in the light novel? I've been looking for it and I want to see it for my self. I remember it was posted somewhere in this forum and I can't find it.

Nvm, I found it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
So uhmm.. for those of you who are STILL wondering
this how that scene with Saki in episode 10 played out
in the novelization. (not spinoff manga)

Spoiler:
But does anyone have a link to the actual light novel? I want to read it and possibly translate important parts of it.
Frozt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-08, 11:53   Link #3557
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenesharda View Post
The only way they could have done that if they had bodyjacked him in front of everyone else. Which would have actually, really made them look like monsters, and created a whole other kind of breed of panic.

None of them new before hand what the Dorssian/Magius were going to do, and by the time the meeting started it would have been too late. And to attack the President on live TV? They would have all been killed just for that.
They could have easily jacked an ARUS soldier and jumped from soldier to soldier until they got close enough to the president and lure him somewhere deserted.
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-08, 12:15   Link #3558
Twi

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
They could have easily jacked an ARUS soldier and jumped from soldier to soldier until they got close enough to the president and lure him somewhere deserted.
A bunch of people biting each other is going to draw attention and never before have we seen them be able to possess someone while in someone else, otherwise Saki could have easy have done it to A-Drei at least once and saved herself some trouble.
Old 2013-12-27, 17:23   Link #3559
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Anyone else want a "Nunally in Wonderland-esque" OVA set in the Valvrave universe?

It doesn't have to be exactly like NiW but still a self-referential, humorous take on Valvrave. It could even be presented as "Behind the scenes of Valvrave." The characters as actors on a show. Inside jokes, fanservice, bringing back dead characters since they're just actors in this universe, and a chance to get even more bat-shit crazy.

Anyone else interested?
Old 2013-12-28, 13:00   Link #3560
molitar

I really hate this damn show. After watching how it ended in season 2! There was no reason for him to have died if he had enough memory to know how to speak and breathe he had enough life left to start over as an amnesiac! So the stupid author killing him off is just to me another sick writer who likes tragic endings! Ending sucked!
molitar is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, body swapping, fukujun, love polygon, mecha, sci-fi, space, space idol, vampire