AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2016-01-19, 06:36   Link #1721
ser4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salante View Post
Oh, sorry for typo. I did mention Weed at least, though.
Precisly Legendary Moonlight Sculptor has Weed and its not xinxia its Korean i believe. LLS stands for Long Live Summons and its got Yue Yang not Weed

Quote:
Originally Posted by elroid View Post
I dont really think WDQK is a harem tho. Its romance isnt very good either, at the very least it is much weaker than BTTH from same author in that aspect. author kinda screwed up with this novel too during late part of the story
that maybe i have not read either novel in its entirety. i stick to the translations for WDQK and manhua for BTTH but i heared that MC in both ends up with more then one girl. So if more then one girl=harem. Granted compared to LLS, ATG HJC and a few others its a relatively small part of the story, but non the less its there
ser4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-19, 06:37   Link #1722
jmcu17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ser4 View Post
Precisly Legendary Moonlight Sculptor has Weed and its not xinxia its Korean i believe. LLS stands for Long Live Summons and its got Yue Yang not Weed
To be fair, you'll need a lot of weed to get through the last 300 chapters of LLS. Talk about storyline fatigue..
jmcu17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-19, 06:50   Link #1723
ser4

that bad? Cuz i myself am a bit put of by LMS atm way too many side stories. What the geomichis did, what some noob that just started did, what seon's father did, what bardray did what his third uncle on his grandmothers fathers side did etc. And as far as LLS why do u think its so bad?
Old 2016-01-19, 07:48   Link #1724
jmcu17

Quote:
that bad? Cuz i myself am a bit put of by LMS atm way too many side stories. What the geomichis did, what some noob that just started did, what seon's father did, what bardray did what his third uncle on his grandmothers fathers side did etc. And as far as LLS why do u think its so bad?
Spoiler for asdas:
Old 2016-01-19, 08:02   Link #1725
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

I just read this and stop reading after the wife leaving mc... What happen to her? Did he meet her again and have their first night for real?
Old 2016-01-19, 08:05   Link #1726
itisjustme

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmcu17 View Post
Spoiler for asdas:
I got fed up with LLS after like 300 chapters, you're brave for sticking so long with it.
itisjustme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-19, 08:28   Link #1727
EternityPala
Translator/Fansubber

Quote:
Spoiler for asdas:
I pretty much feel the same. Though, I haven't hit 1100s and am still stuck in the 700s.
EternityPala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-19, 08:30   Link #1728
elroid

Quote:
that maybe i have not read either novel in its entirety. i stick to the translations for WDQK and manhua for BTTH but i heared that MC in both ends up with more then one girl. So if more then one girl=harem. Granted compared to LLS, ATG HJC and a few others its a relatively small part of the story, but non the less its there
yeah it is a harem then if we are looking from that perspective of whether there's more than 1 girl. but actually it is both yes and no for that actually depending on whether we want to count the sequel lol

imo i still dont recommend it if its for harem tho. theres is barely anything to read for that element.
elroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-19, 09:11   Link #1729
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

So how many harem member he has?
Old 2016-01-19, 14:27   Link #1730
ser4

Quote:
Spoiler for asdas:
Damm and it is such a promising series *sigh*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
So how many harem member he has?
who? We have been talking about 3 different series in a thread made for a forth series so u need to clarify
Old 2016-01-19, 18:43   Link #1731
Hiyono

New chapter. More scolding. The end. Yay!
Old 2016-01-19, 21:39   Link #1732
elroid

so it isnt a typo during previous chapter. author lost track of time in the story too. mc is now 22 years old already so by right he should be mentioning 5 years ago instead of 3...
elroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-19, 21:46   Link #1733
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Is our mc still in demon continent?
Old 2016-01-19, 21:52   Link #1734
Craxuan
Crax
*Author

Is 578 out?
Old 2016-01-19, 22:54   Link #1735
Hiyono

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craxuan View Post
Is 578 out?
Yep. Nothing happened again; just more scolding .
Old 2016-01-19, 22:59   Link #1736
jmcu17

How chapters of pure scoldings have it been? Has the author turned into Ayn Rand?
Old 2016-01-19, 23:06   Link #1737
Hiyono

Quote:
How chapters of pure scoldings have it been? Has the author turned into Ayn Rand?
It's been about 10 or 11 in a row now, something like 2-3 weeks worth of chapters. At this point, I'd almost rather he just not put out chapters and work on planning out the story. I mean, it's slow enough already just due to the reduced speed of releases - the crawling pace the story's been going since this arc started has just made things a whole lot worse. It doesn't help that the author taunts you with things like the Tyrant pill that you know he's just going to give to waste by giving it to Xiao Yun.
Old 2016-01-20, 01:26   Link #1738
dragon1412

Quote:
Damm and it is such a promising series *sigh*

who? We have been talking about 3 different series in a thread made for a forth series so u need to clarify
LLS is good in my opinion, rather than called the story bad, there are bad arc mixing with good arc, the 1100s arc is rather bad, but the sea king arc was pretty good. Overally, i'd rate the story as good. Trust me, there are many story where you actually can't stand reading more than 10 chapters. At the very least, i'd rate it above perfect world or Douluo Dalu in my opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiyono View Post
New chapter. More scolding. The end. Yay!
Yay. I knew that CHinese author generally have the dragging out skill since they have to update almost everydays but isn't Mars already have quite a vacation ??? or was this scolding actually the Rant coming from his own heart ???
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-20, 03:31   Link #1739
Craxuan
Crax
*Author

Well to be honest, I rather see more talking (or scolding even) in Xian Xia, because it's always power up, train, kill enemies, rinse and repeat. There's no class to them. The first 200 chapter of Ni Tian Xie Shen has this where the MC swindles his opponents entire assets, and that is something I hope to see again. Sometimes you need to stop killing and you know, use your tongue. He's smart and the settings there. I totally wouldn't mind seeing him not fight and just talk his way through some chapters.
Old 2016-01-20, 04:13   Link #1740
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
LLS is good in my opinion, rather than called the story bad, there are bad arc mixing with good arc, the 1100s arc is rather bad, but the sea king arc was pretty good. Overally, i'd rate the story as good. Trust me, there are many story where you actually can't stand reading more than 10 chapters. At the very least, i'd rate it above perfect world or Douluo Dalu in my opinion.

Yay. I knew that CHinese author generally have the dragging out skill since they have to update almost everydays but isn't Mars already have quite a vacation ??? or was this scolding actually the Rant coming from his own heart ???
Hmm. That's a matter of taste then. I personally, couldnt stand reading LLS. I've read 60 chapters or so, but I REALLY regret it. It was absolitarily not my thing. The MC is not a troll, rather just some piece of shit that I really hate and don't care about.

Good stories are something that I would expect consistent quality chapters from. I know you ended up not liking ISSTH, but for me that story is extremely well-written and funny on average, and considering I'm now around the point where you dropped, I don't understand why you even disliked that series in the first place. The example you gave me of Meng Hao being morally objectionable really isn't that bad at all. And in the end, it's sort of up to interpretation.

I think ATG is 100 times better than LLS, heck TDG and TGR are far better than LLS. LMS is also much better than LLS, but that's a strange comparison lol. (look at my avatar)

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ass whipping mc, bondage play( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), chuyue.ask.again.in.2019, chuyue.mia.don't_ask, cockblock, cultivating strength, harem, master pokemon, op mc, profound, smart mc, troll mc, true harem