AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2016-01-21, 13:36   Link #1761
Kirihara_R

Thats why you should keep reading before judging a character .. dont get me wrong I will not encourage you guys to read it again, its up to you . Im just expressing my opinion
Kirihara_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-21, 13:42   Link #1762
Yoburi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mages View Post
Finally! Someone who agrees with me about the LLS MC. He is a piece of shit that I just couldn't be bothered to get attached to. But the MER MC is even more of a shithead. I also agree as right now my favorites are

Ze Tian Ji (The best IMO)
ISSTH (second best)
TRUE MARTIAL WORLD ( second best)
MARTIAL PEAK
THE GREAT RULER
BTTH (it's pretty good)
I still read ATG but am quickly losing interest

Apart from these all others have either trashy villainous MCs or trashy copy paste chapters
I read this time MER even made a thread about it and hell no the MC isn't as bad as Chun Feng at all in fact he is very reasonble since he NEVER rape a single woman even having brainwash powers. Martial empeor reborn gets way too much shit for no reason the MC only once torture a guy unlike Yun Che that torture people every 50 chapters most of the time LI Xuan (MER MC) is either training his hot auntie or his beautiful bodyguard elder of his clan or his private brainwash army.

Not only that he does't mass kill people his enemys he just brainwash them and make them his followers and he does have a harem and the girls are ATG quality his auntie is on the same level Chuyue from ATG is and the real harem members are not brainwashed either.

Didn't read most of the novels you posted yet but i take a look later.
Yoburi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-21, 13:42   Link #1763
Salante

Quote:
And that sympathy counts and sets them apart. He isn't a jerk and just retaliated when they were after his life. Even so he didn't totally destroy them and left them some face. He didn't even kill Fen Juecgeng. Stepping on his head and shit means nothing. Not only this he didn't even kill a single person from his clan even though they treated him badly as a respect to his grandfather. He also saved the cursed Pheonix Village children which showed he cared about people uncorned to him.h
Heck even Chu Feng went and saved children from getting raped by a pedophile even though it didn't concern him.

My point is these MCs are ruthless but they also act humane sometimes which makes them easier to relate to unlike vicious shit head apathetic MCs

Please don't compare a shithead like LLS MC with Yun Che who at least displays normal human behavior whenever possible unlike sociopaths like MER MC.
In return chapter he outrightly trashed his older clan elder in public and killed or made them suffer worse whoever try to kill them, only to show his kindness because people who he likes will suffer. It's explained he didn't kill them because his lil' aunt will upset, nothing more. He shows empathy only to his close circle. He give face to BHC? He takes all the face BHC to just show how badass he is.

Spoiler for Quote from chapter 307:

If you consider this giving face to BHC I don't know what to say anymore. And the only reason he didn't killed him also explained in the same chapter. He couldn't care less about other people, he only saved his helpers, his close chamber or act accordingly to their wishes which isn't that different than Yue Yang. He acts accordingly his Fourth Mother's and Yue Bing's wishes in general. Or just like Yun Che beautiful women. You may even argue if cursed people didn't help him he wouldn't even move a hair. In the first place Yun Che is the one killed 7.7 million (or around) people in one day and poisoning a city just to turn it into poison hell, before reincarnation.

Spoiler for Quote from Chapter 54:

Last edited by Salante; 2016-01-21 at 14:08.
Salante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-21, 14:24   Link #1764
ser4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salante View Post
In return chapter he outrightly trashed his older clan elder in public and killed or made them suffer worse whoever try to kill them, only to show his kindness because people who he likes will suffer. It's explained he didn't kill them because his lil' aunt will upset, nothing more. He shows empathy only to his close circle. He give face to BHC? He takes all the face BHC to just show how badass he is.

If you consider this giving face to BHC I don't know what to say anymore. And the only reason he didn't killed him also explained in the same chapter. He couldn't care less about other people, he only saved his helpers, his close chamber or act accordingly to their wishes which isn't that different than Yue Yang. He acts accordingly his Fourth Mother's and Yue Bing's wishes in general. Or just like Yun Che beautiful women. You may even argue if cursed people didn't help him he wouldn't even move a hair. In the first place Yun Che is the one killed 7.7 million (or around) people in one day and poisoning a city just to turn it into poison hell, before reincarnation.

But that never actually happened cuz of the reincarnation mirror so it doesnt count
ser4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-21, 14:33   Link #1765
Dark Mages

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoburi View Post
I read this time MER even made a thread about it and hell no the MC isn't as bad as Chun Feng at all in fact he is very reasonble since he NEVER rape a single woman even having brainwash powers. Martial empeor reborn gets way too much shit for no reason the MC only once torture a guy unlike Yun Che that torture people every 50 chapters most of the time LI Xuan (MER MC) is either training his hot auntie or his beautiful bodyguard elder of his clan or his private brainwash army.

Not only that he does't mass kill people his enemys he just brainwash them and make them his followers and he does have a harem and the girls are ATG quality his auntie is on the same level Chuyue from ATG is and the real harem members are not brainwashed either.

Didn't read most of the novels you posted yet but i take a look later.
Except for the fact that unlike Yun Che he doesn't give a shit about any of the girls.infact he treats them like slaves. In what way is brainwashing and taking their will away from them any better?
Dark Mages is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-21, 14:37   Link #1766
Dark Mages

Quote:

He killed them because his master was tortured and killed by them. His master was his father and mother and teacher put together.
Old 2016-01-21, 15:01   Link #1767
Yoburi

Quote:
Except for the fact that unlike Yun Che he doesn't give a shit about any of the girls.infact he treats them like slaves. In what way is brainwashing and taking their will away from them any better?
LOL not to all of them take his auntie for exemple she was almost dead when he meet her so not only he revive her body he also pass everysingle skill he have to her and even kill the people that criple her in the past later and he never brainwash her even with her knowing every single secreat he have and never ask anything in return.

His real Harem members are brainwash free and have there will but the other girls at they were brainwash to became his weapons he pretty much build a army of lolis because if they train at early age they have better progress and he turns them Assassins of the highest level and you could say they were his slaves that kill for him but thats a much better fate they would have if he didn't take them in since they were all orfans with no talent at all at best they would became the toy of some asshole at worst they would be sold to a brothel but with the MC they have power, status and freedom later on when he free them from the brainwash.

So yeah he isn't Yun Che on his lolita army they are his tools but he is Yun Che on his harem and even more to his main wife.
Yoburi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-21, 16:01   Link #1768
Salante

Quote:
Originally Posted by ser4 View Post
But that never actually happened cuz of the reincarnation mirror so it doesnt count
Spoiler for Actually iz zpoiler:

Quote:
He killed them because his master was tortured and killed by them. His master was his father and mother and teacher put together.

7.7 million people, all of them are responsible for that? I doubt so. He is killing innocents unlike Yue Yang. Like where he destroys BHC too. Just to pull the root of the weed. Each MC has it's pro's and con's so counting Yun Che as 'humane' just because showing favor's to his loved ones is incredibly false too.
Old 2016-01-21, 16:18   Link #1769
Mahesvara

^He was talking about:
Spoiler:

Though it doesn't change the fact he killed them
Mahesvara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-21, 17:13   Link #1770
ser4

No Bodies so it didnt happen .... even though it Did
Old 2016-01-22, 01:15   Link #1771
al103
Grumpy Russian bear

Send a message via ICQ to al103
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoburi View Post
Not only that he does't mass kill people his enemys he just brainwash them and make them his followers
IMHO Brainwashing = killing + necromancy. Brainwashed person is not you. So it's worse than killing.

Quote:
7.7 million people, all of them are responsible for that?
He dropped poison nuke on enemy military base (and capital). Not nice thing to do but not exactly reprehensible in lack of other options. If you decide to live near military base/in capital you subscribe to being nuked in war with nuclear power.

PS. Also Nanoha/job, Honor/job and Rein/Agito.
PPS. Proud Athrun/Cagalli/Meyrin shipper.
al103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-22, 11:35   Link #1772
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Finally! Someone who agrees with me about the LLS MC. He is a piece of shit that I just couldn't be bothered to get attached to. But the MER MC is even more of a shithead. I also agree as right now my favorites are

Ze Tian Ji (The best IMO)
ISSTH (second best)
TRUE MARTIAL WORLD ( second best)
MARTIAL PEAK
THE GREAT RULER
BTTH (it's pretty good)
I still read ATG but am quickly losing interest

Apart from these all others have either trashy villainous MCs or trashy copy paste chapters
Quote:
Originally Posted by al103 View Post
IMHO Brainwashing = killing + necromancy. Brainwashed person is not you. So it's worse than killing.

He dropped poison nuke on enemy military base (and capital). Not nice thing to do but not exactly reprehensible in lack of other options. If you decide to live near military base/in capital you subscribe to being nuked in war with nuclear power.
Not to mention, we don't actually know enough about those circumstances yet to make any conclusions judging him. Maybe we would have done the same thing if we were in his shoes.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-23, 05:41   Link #1773
Dark Mages

Quote:
Originally Posted by al103 View Post
Exactly my point! I'd rather fucking die than have my will be taken from me. A will is what makes a person go on living. Who the fuck is the MER MC to play God? Especially to little girls who could've forged their own path and have their own immense possibilities?

Oh you mention the aunt? She wanted to die as she was already very old? And your God MC collected her soul and preserved her body( not before fondling the said body, kissing it which was very close to necrophilia) and spends the rest of the time convincing the aunt who has no where to escape as she lives in his mind that incest is just fine. That is brainwashing and a half by itself. He is as low on ethics as a dingbat, a pedophile brainwashing slave master

Last edited by Dark Mages; 2016-01-23 at 08:16.
Old 2016-01-23, 08:07   Link #1774
ndiezel

Quote:
Exactly my point! I'd rather fucking die than have my will be taken from me. A will is what makes a person go on living. Who the fuck is the MER MC to play God? Especially to little girls who could've forged their own path and have their own immense possibilities?

Oh you mention the aunt? She wanted to die as she was already very old? And your God MC collected her soul and preserved her body( not before confound the said body which was very close to necrophilia) and spends the rest of the time convincing the aunt who has no where to escape as she lives in his mind that incest is just fine. That is brainwashing and a half by itself. He is as low on ethics as a dingbat, a pedophile brainwashing slave master
That's high level of butthurt, lol.
ndiezel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-23, 09:17   Link #1775
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Just noticed the tags lol.... chuyue.ask.again.in.2019, chuyue.mia.don't_ask.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-23, 09:22   Link #1776
Mahesvara

Lol yeah but majority don't notice it and keep asking about her...
Mahesvara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-23, 10:14   Link #1777
ser4

Tbh it hasn't been as bad with the asking. After the tag changes.

Last edited by ser4; 2016-01-23 at 10:57.
Old 2016-01-23, 12:10   Link #1778
Dark Mages

Let's just hope it doesn't really take until 2019 for her reappearance
Old 2016-01-23, 12:21   Link #1779
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

So... Chuyue will reappear in 2019.... Shit~~~
Old 2016-01-23, 14:09   Link #1780
itisjustme

You know in 2019 the author will only have written like 200 more chapters at current pace. If chuyue doesn't come back by then I reserve the right to sue this forum for emotional distress.
itisjustme is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ass whipping mc, bondage play( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), chuyue.ask.again.in.2019, chuyue.mia.don't_ask, cockblock, cultivating strength, harem, master pokemon, op mc, profound, smart mc, troll mc, true harem