AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2016-01-30, 08:41   Link #1861
jmcu17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ancient113 View Post
Imagine if he took the tyrant pill, experienced a side effect and exploded....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHQLQ1Rc_Js
jmcu17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-30, 08:49   Link #1862
Ancient113

Quote:
Originally Posted by luffyxnami View Post
I have been checking some of the spoiler here and I just want to ask people opinion, does anyone think yun Che will destroy the DPE when he get back or is he going to spare them for what they did due to his "relation" with the princess? I mean they are attacking his country and kill his father in law, is yun Che going to forgive them for this and is the princess really going to be part of the harem cause it's looking really hard for her to join with all the thing her dad is doing.
This is a tough one. Maybe the Phoenix Inheritance that he possesses will influence his decision on how he deals with the DPE. We'll have to wait and see however I think it's very likely that Phoenix Princess will be part of his harem.

Last edited by Ancient113; 2016-01-30 at 09:30.
Ancient113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-30, 10:17   Link #1863
Mahesvara

And scolding continues with new chapter.
Mahesvara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-30, 11:53   Link #1864
luffyxnami

Quote:
This is a tough one. Maybe the Phoenix Inheritance that he possesses will influence his decision on how he deals with the DPE. We'll have to wait and see however I think it's very likely that Phoenix Princess will be part of his harem.
Yeah, i also think that she will be part of the harem but I seriously don't know how her interaction with his second wife would be. Is the author going to pull some crazy explanation out of nowhere and have his second wife agree with his decision and act harmonists with that princess? But if Yun Che actually forgive the DPE like that would his second wife be happy. I seriously hope yun Che is not some dude who would seriously pick that princess over his wife simply due to her look. Only way I can see her being part of the harem if it's somehow reveal that the one that kill his father in law is not related/part of DPE.
luffyxnami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-30, 14:05   Link #1865
ser4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahesvara View Post
And scolding continues with new chapter.
i dont mind it all that much cuz now it aint YC that does it
ser4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-30, 19:33   Link #1866
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ser4 View Post
i dont mind it all that much cuz now it aint YC that does it
Interesting something different happened lol.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-01, 01:52   Link #1867
Ancient113

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmcu17 View Post
XY R.I.P
Tra la la la la la la la la la la la

Quote:
Yeah, i also think that she will be part of the harem but I seriously don't know how her interaction with his second wife would be. Is the author going to pull some crazy explanation out of nowhere and have his second wife agree with his decision and act harmonists with that princess? But if Yun Che actually forgive the DPE like that would his second wife be happy. I seriously hope yun Che is not some dude who would seriously pick that princess over his wife simply due to her look. Only way I can see her being part of the harem if it's somehow reveal that the one that kill his father in law is not related/part of DPE.
Phoenix Princess saved YC and stood up for him against her father's wishes, this will probably make Cang Yue appreciative of her.
Old 2016-02-01, 02:17   Link #1868
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

sooo... the current harem member is...
-Xia Qingyue, legal wife : no sex yet
-Xiao Lingxi, little aunt and lover? : no sex yet
-Cang yue, lover : YES
-Chu Yuechan : YES

possible harem member would be the divine phoenix empire right?
Old 2016-02-01, 02:20   Link #1869
luffyxnami

Quote:
XY R.I.P
Tra la la la la la la la la la la la

Phoenix Princess saved YC and stood up for him against her father's wishes, this will probably make Cang Yue appreciative of her.
Yeah I know but the thing is Phoenix princess dad kill cang yue's dad. This put yun Che in a tough position. Normally he would bust in and get revenge but if he do, that mean he would be killing Phoenix princess's dad and that could affect their relation and if he don't then he would be wronging his wife. The only way out of this is if yun Che prediction come true and someone else will kill phoenix princess's dad.
Old 2016-02-01, 04:40   Link #1870
Apoptosis
Am I useful yet, guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
sooo... the current harem member is...
-Xia Qingyue, legal wife : no sex yet
-Xiao Lingxi, little aunt and lover? : no sex yet
-Cang yue, lover : YES
-Chu Yuechan : YES

possible harem member would be the divine phoenix empire right?
Don't forget Su Ling'er who's still a loli.
Apoptosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-01, 06:01   Link #1871
elroid

There's also the high possibility that Mo Li would be counted in in the future. Maybe the sword girl too. And there's also the dragon god daughter that he needs to save in the future. Somehow I think the latter 2 are actually same person are related to sword. But dragon girl seems to be more 'human' since she can power up someone if someone snusnu her so I could be wrong
elroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-01, 06:19   Link #1872
itisjustme

Knowing the author Jasmine is 100% future harem member
itisjustme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-01, 07:49   Link #1873
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisjustme View Post
Knowing the author Jasmine is 100% future harem member
actually the author did mentioned that she is the main heroine
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-01, 08:14   Link #1874
Ancient113

Quote:
Yeah I know but the thing is Phoenix princess dad kill cang yue's dad. This put yun Che in a tough position. Normally he would bust in and get revenge but if he do, that mean he would be killing Phoenix princess's dad and that could affect their relation and if he don't then he would be wronging his wife. The only way out of this is if yun Che prediction come true and someone else will kill phoenix princess's dad.
I don't disagree with you, this certainly makes things complicated which is why it's difficult to speculate on how YC deals with DPE and his father in law's killer until we get to hear the full story when YC returns to Sky profound continent.
Even if Phoenix emperor is responsible for Cang Wanhe's death, Cang Yue may still accept Phoenix princess depending on her reaction to what her father did eg. She may disapprove of his actions and disown him.
It would mean that Phoenix emperor assassinated her saviour's family member which is an ungrateful act even if they were desperate, she may even understand YC having to kill her father or he may punish him severely enough to satisfy Cang Yue and not leave a bad impression on Phoenix princess.
There's still a possibility for Phoenix princess to be a harem member, even if her father killed Cang Wanhe so long as Cang Yue doesn't judge her solely on her father's actions but on her own.
Old 2016-02-01, 08:49   Link #1875
mhyr1104

Pretty sure that YC will borrow someone else's hand to kill Phoenix Emperor. Seeing how Mars Gravity loves to recycle ideas, if we use the idea from Heavenly Star, where a similar plot happens (father of one harem member harming the family of another harem member's family).
Spoiler for How it worked in HS, hence might work in ATG:
mhyr1104 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-01, 09:21   Link #1876
Hiyono

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhyr1104 View Post
Pretty sure that YC will borrow someone else's hand to kill Phoenix Emperor. Seeing how Mars Gravity loves to recycle ideas, if we use the idea from Heavenly Star, where a similar plot happens (father of one harem member harming the family of another harem member's family).
Spoiler for How it worked in HS, hence might work in ATG:
Too much effort. YC is just going to yell at him for 30 chapters until he can't take it anymore and kills himself.
Old 2016-02-01, 10:47   Link #1877
denfac
Ruler of the Sheepeople

this will take a long time, there are many things in this story that i feel are taking too long to happen already
"This can, of course, apply to Elite Mooks other than ninjas. Vampires are particularly susceptible to Conservation Of Ninjutsu, as are werewolves, alien monsters, Special Forces commandos and Super-Powered Robot Meter Maids."
denfac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-01, 13:10   Link #1878
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiyono View Post
Too much effort. YC is just going to yell at him for 30 chapters until he can't take it anymore and kills himself.
Lol. So much hate.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-01, 13:17   Link #1879
Hiyono

Between some of the arguments YC's been making and the fact that chapter 581 was titled "众怒" (furious crowd), the Chinese fans have been joking that these latest chapters are really Mars' metaphor for him scolding the fanbase.
Old 2016-02-01, 15:08   Link #1880
luffyxnami

Quote:
I don't disagree with you, this certainly makes things complicated which is why it's difficult to speculate on how YC deals with DPE and his father in law's killer until we get to hear the full story when YC returns to Sky profound continent.
Even if Phoenix emperor is responsible for Cang Wanhe's death, Cang Yue may still accept Phoenix princess depending on her reaction to what her father did eg. She may disapprove of his actions and disown him.
It would mean that Phoenix emperor assassinated her saviour's family member which is an ungrateful act even if they were desperate, she may even understand YC having to kill her father or he may punish him severely enough to satisfy Cang Yue and not leave a bad impression on Phoenix princess.
There's still a possibility for Phoenix princess to be a harem member, even if her father killed Cang Wanhe so long as Cang Yue doesn't judge her solely on her father's actions but on her own.
Hopefully what you and mhyr1104 said come true cause I would hate it if yun che just forgive DPE for all the crap they did and I am surprise Phoenix Princes didn't even stop the war from happening, guess she is too busy training to even know about it. I am really looking forward to yun che return and start to kick so a$$ and I can't wait for what kind of effect of him using the sword girl to mow down hundred of thousands of people will have on her(sword girl).

Tags
ass whipping mc, bondage play( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), chuyue.ask.again.in.2019, chuyue.mia.don't_ask, cockblock, cultivating strength, harem, master pokemon, op mc, profound, smart mc, troll mc, true harem