AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2016-03-27, 15:49   Link #281
cadu_

Thats so stupid, even with the marriage they would still look for another excuse to get into a war and could even use the girl that married of into their family as a hostage.
Old 2016-03-27, 21:27   Link #282
Yoburi

Well they can`t push a excuse now for war after making such big mistake after all who in there right mind would help a clan full of idiots they probably lost 50% of there external support right from the start plus there info on Yue clan also isn`t correct.

They already back off from the war right now they are just trying to leave with some dignity too bad they even lost that now lol.

Say anyone knows when the Sky demones will return so Yue Yang can confirm if she really is a virgin?
Yoburi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-28, 03:40   Link #283
Salante

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoburi View Post
Well they can`t push a excuse now for war after making such big mistake after all who in there right mind would help a clan full of idiots they probably lost 50% of there external support right from the start plus there info on Yue clan also isn`t correct.

They already back off from the war right now they are just trying to leave with some dignity too bad they even lost that now lol.

Say anyone knows when the Sky demones will return so Yue Yang can confirm if she really is a virgin?
Well, she still has her V card. She acts slutty, tho.
Old 2016-03-28, 08:26   Link #284
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:

Sky Law comes back in chapter 281, and yes, she's a virgin. Yue Yang discovers this by her scent.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-28, 08:53   Link #285
Sparteh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
Sky Law comes back in chapter 281, and yes, she's a virgin. Yue Yang discovers this by her scent.
Wait! He has an ability to determine if a girl is a virgin by scent?????
Sparteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-28, 09:20   Link #286
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparteh View Post
Wait! He has an ability to determine if a girl is a virgin by scent?????
Didn't you read the translated chapters already? This is nothing new...
Old 2016-03-28, 09:47   Link #287
Sparteh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
Didn't you read the translated chapters already? This is nothing new...
Now that you mention it I do remember something like that. I never thought that it would return as his passive ability
Sparteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-28, 21:44   Link #288
kaisis

The Innate Rank Nose Knows
kaisis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-29, 13:43   Link #289
ser4

ok i am here to say that this was the most useless chapter of the series up to date (211) the whole repeating over and over again of how stupid the xue clan was was VERY annoying
ser4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-29, 14:45   Link #290
Yoburi

Xue clan keep making the same mistake over and over it`s kinda funny to see the two elders acting like they just got a big promotion only to see a young man get in there place when he just start working lol.
Old 2016-03-29, 15:32   Link #291
senjiro
ecchi sage

Quote:
Xue clan keep making the same mistake over and over it`s kinda funny to see the two elders acting like they just got a big promotion only to see a young man get in there place when he just start working lol.
yeah...i wonder how that clan of braindead people was not erased so much before...
i guess how they were used by others like paws ....
its funny cause before old dude can talk nothing, they were congratulations , hell yeah we become more powaa after this... we can exterminate yue clan now.... while yue yang is laughting at them silently waiting for his turn to make them see hell.... they all are a bunch of desilusional guys.... poor... and east king having too much fun....
Mari the pityfull witch
senjiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-30, 16:38   Link #292
Ophis
Dragon God

Just a correction, it's not the Xue clan but Xie clan.

Xue clan is one of the 4 great clans and the clan his fiance belongs to. Xie clan are the ones trying to take down the Yue clan and take a position amongst the 4 great clans.
Old 2016-04-15, 11:31   Link #293
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

Chapter 224
Yue Yang fights Prince Tian Luo

Turns out that he's not the Prince, 'she's the sickly beauty (President of the academy). The TL says she's the sister of the Mysterious beauty.

Now I'm seriously confused by a single chapter.

1) Why did Sickly want to fight Yang so much that she disguised herself as a man, and went to fight in the tournament? She could've just fought him at school.

2) If Sickly and Mysterious are sisters won't THEIR dad (Geezer) have known who Titan was considering he was going to marry Mysterious earlier? (She was the pitiful guy's fiancee)

3) How did Yue Yang notice it was a girl.

4) How did QQ and Lua Hao notice it?

I'm so confused.

Edit : OR was sickly ALWAYS been the Prince?

1) By and Large...they are ** and *****.
2) What kind of girls do Anime Otaku males want? ..................... Female.
3) The odds are good, that the goods are odd.
Forbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-15, 18:12   Link #294
cadu_

1) No idea.

2) I think they are cousins and not actually sisters, not sure.

3) MC most likely recognized when he saw her face MC once during the incident where MC's fourth mother was kidnapped and/or thanks to the Divine Eyes skill.

4) QQ, Lua Hao, The Mysterious Beauty, Sickly Beauty and the girl the MC mistook for a man on purpose(always forget her name), they are childhood friends that why they knew/recognized her.
Old 2016-04-15, 20:07   Link #295
Narberal
King of the Night

1) her dying wish
2) They are cousins
3) dont ask.. Yue Yang has weird skills (for ex: he can smell if a girl is a virgin or not, divine eye, etc.)
4) QQ, Luo Hua, Yi Nan, Wu Xia, Wu Hen are all childhood friends and I think they have a method to contact each other or that they notice it due to her ability
Narberal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-16, 01:53   Link #296
Forkys

So I read LLS from RAW on lmntl.com. And somehow
Spoiler:
Does anyone has LLS sequel?
Forkys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-04, 15:00   Link #297
Yoburi

Damn finally it got good the trans tomorrow we can see Yue Yang trample some arogant bastard to the point of tears he already summon 2 gold beasts and one of them is a dragon the perfect food for his mantis so i can already see how fucked this guy will be...
Old 2016-05-04, 15:24   Link #298
Ophis
Dragon God

Hahaha. Just you wait, the way Yue Yang is going to humiliate that junior sect leader is just priceless. The Prince of Zi Jin is even better.

Seriously, nobody can compare Yue Yang in being shameless and humiliation. Kaka
Old 2016-05-05, 00:15   Link #299
obnuchious

honestly, I skipped chapters .. heck, I just read the first chapter some time ago and then just recently read the new releases ... so anything in between that time is a complete blank to me . . . can anyone be kind enough to point out which chapters was that new years event and YY driving the carriage through the front door of the Yue Clan mansion?
obnuchious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-05, 02:25   Link #300
Yoburi

Quote:
Originally Posted by obnuchious View Post
honestly, I skipped chapters .. heck, I just read the first chapter some time ago and then just recently read the new releases ... so anything in between that time is a complete blank to me . . . can anyone be kind enough to point out which chapters was that new years event and YY driving the carriage through the front door of the Yue Clan mansion?
lol dude chapter 100 i think but really the autor wirtes so many times what he did back then that do you even need to read the chapter to know what happend lol.

But really you shoud read the chapters the trans started now because this is a damn good trolling.

Tags
fantsy, harem, lolicon mc, terrible manga adaptation, troll mc